Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FIND MADDIE AUSSIE

+19
ChloeV
christabel
jean
clairesy
calcite51
Claire from Canada
Hael
Pumpkin
Pedro Silva
Catkins
littleminx
Marilyn
Peaceful1
AlexG
dianeh
Rosie
bluj1515
rosemary
IwanttheTruth
23 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

FIND MADDIE AUSSIE - Page 3 Empty Re: FIND MADDIE AUSSIE

Post by rosemary Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:26 am

It is one heck of an extraordinary coincidence that a stranger goes up to a woman (presumably looking to chat her up??) and it turns out he must look very like a man she was expecting, so much so that she blurts out things she should have kept very quiet about. I like it. It has the hand of Fate (?) behind it.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Pumpkin Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:29 am

But where has she been for the past two years? Why didn't this come out before?
Pumpkin
Pumpkin

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

FIND MADDIE AUSSIE - Page 3 Empty Hi Pumpkin

Post by Rosie Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:07 am

If you read back on this thread you will find the answer to your question! Dave edgar the private detective has actually answered that!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:15 am

rosemary wrote:It is one heck of an extraordinary coincidence that a stranger goes up to a woman (presumably looking to chat her up??) and it turns out he must look very like a man she was expecting, so much so that she blurts out things she should have kept very quiet about. I like it. It has the hand of Fate (?) behind it.

It does Rosemary, it is quite uncanny how things like this happen with some degree of regularity! Maybe the fact that he was British and she was waiting for a British man to approach her and her in her anxious and agitated state jumped to the wrong conclusions?
It appears she has said something to this witness that has 'convinced the detectives' anyway, whatever it was and judging by what was said during the press conference, it is something that none of us know about, which is lending credence to the witness claims.

I am waiting to see which newspaper gets to this person first and if he will be so shy when offered a mega amount of money, because call me a cynic if you wish, this is going to happen, as sure as eggs is eggs it is! There was a group of these people, so presumably they all know who they are? I bet one of them has already been in touch with a paper giving details of who this witness could be. But he will still remain anonymous, if this is what he wishes, so let us see what transpires!
I just hope the whole operation is not scuppered because of this, that would be tragic.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:25 am

If this woman knows now that she is wanted.......then we are certainly not looking for a Posh lookalike anymore. She will be straight to the peroxide bottle for sure. That and a massive pair of sunglasses and a big hat.
All we can hope for now is that a friend, or an enemy(!), a neighbour or a colleague or a local shop assistant might say "Oh I know her.." in Australia or in Europe somewhere.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:27 am

---

Last edited by AlexG on Tue May 18, 2010 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:55 am

rosemary wrote:If this woman knows now that she is wanted.......then we are certainly not looking for a Posh lookalike anymore. She will be straight to the peroxide bottle for sure. That and a massive pair of sunglasses and a big hat.
All we can hope for now is that a friend, or an enemy(!), a neighbour or a colleague or a local shop assistant might say "Oh I know her.." in Australia or in Europe somewhere.

My thoughts exactly Rosemary! This is what I think too! I bet her hair is a different colour, or she has grown it, so we are in the realm of friends and relatives, but you know this could just prove to be the catalyst of someone reporting this woman, they may have already had their suspicions but managed to convince themselves otherwise and this may just be what they now need to come forward and report what they know, and there is a little matter of a £1.5 million leading to the whereabouts of this child, this may just convince someone to come forward! This woman has got to be a bit worried now. If she has only just changed her appearance since this efit came out, then that has to lend weight to the suspicions! I am worried that she changed her appearance long ago and grew and dyed her hair? But this will not stop those who know her from recognising her, if the efit is a good likeness and Dave Edgar seems happy enough with what the witness has said about it!
FIND MADDIE AUSSIE - Page 3 15355474
E-fit released of Madeleine McCann suspect

Last edited by Rosiepops on Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:59 am

Last edited by AlexG on Thu May 05, 2011 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total
AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:04 am

AlexG wrote:And if that woman is innocent and don't have any relation with Madeleine at all ?
If there is indeed a woman like that that was on that Spanish bar ... And if that woman are not related with Madeleine at all ... Can you imagine what she might be feeling right now ?

So what are you saying that because she may be innocent that no one can check her out? Alex with all due respect, if the police took that attitude then no one would ever be found. Sorry I do not agree with you.

What if she is not innocent? What then? Let her go?

If she is innocent she only has to talk to the detectives and that will be that, same as Hewlett really and he still has yet to talk to the detectives!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:05 am

I just say this, the PI´s knows exactly what they are doing, they would never publicise something that could cause any harm.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

FIND MADDIE AUSSIE - Page 3 Empty Pedro

Post by Rosie Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:07 am

You talk much sense my friend!

We have to trust that the investigators know what they are doing! Which I am sure they do!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:08 am

I agree with Rosiepops. If she has nothing to hide, why worried? If she has nothing to fear, why worried?

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:11 am

---

Last edited by AlexG on Tue May 18, 2010 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:14 am

---

AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:18 am

AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:35 am

I don´t agree with Alex. If there is someone guilty here, that someone is Gonzo, who gain fame and fortune at the expenses of an innocent child, at the expenses of her parents. Need I remind you that was Gonzo who spreaded lies and smears, who wrote a book of lies, who made mistakes in an investigation, who acted like a celebrity Holywood star, who signed his book of lies like if he were a celebrity? If there is someone who is definitely guilty, that someone is Gonzo, not the McCanns.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:35 am

I think you Pedro and AlexG are in agreement really. Alex is only saying it would not be pleasant to be regarded as a suspect if indeed you are innocent. But if you are proven to be innocent - immediately - then no harm is done. The problem only arises if innocence cannot be immediately proven. But that is I think most unlikely to happen! We are only talking about a photofit Alex, not the scene of an abduction.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:39 am

AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:40 am

Last edited by AlexG on Tue May 18, 2010 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:45 am

-----

Last edited by AlexG on Tue May 18, 2010 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:57 am

They haven't accused the woman of anything, there are no police forces looking for her. The PI's simply want to talk to her.

1xE-fit being publicised to find a woman who may help their enquiry.

Simples and who would begrudge the parents of a missing child wanting to understand if what was in that conversation is significant.

Why shoul she be worried, as Rosie said if she could help them?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:00 am

Yes Alex I see your point about her actually being guilty and now alerted. But what are the choices. If the police get involved and look she will know soon enough.

What choice do they have?

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:01 am

Don´t forget Alex this woman has not been called a "suspect" by the detectives, only by the newspapers and I very much doubt if yet another innocent lookalike would have been hanging around this particular area in the early hours of the same morning! There was only one of this lady!.
And yes, you are right, she is a very hot property right now and wanted by people on both sides of the law! It has all the elements of a major movie. How many more of these twists and turns can we take?

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:10 am

I´m sure the PI´s know exactly what they are doing.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:19 am

Pedro Silva wrote:I´m sure the PI´s know exactly what they are doing.

Yes indeed Pedro. They are focussed on finding Madeleine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next