Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FIND MADDIE AUSSIE

+19
ChloeV
christabel
jean
clairesy
calcite51
Claire from Canada
Hael
Pumpkin
Pedro Silva
Catkins
littleminx
Marilyn
Peaceful1
AlexG
dianeh
Rosie
bluj1515
rosemary
IwanttheTruth
23 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

FIND MADDIE AUSSIE - Page 9 Empty Re: FIND MADDIE AUSSIE

Post by clairesy Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:40 am

here you go tinks heres the links which will take you rite to them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0tf9Ixostc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voSj_5qI97c
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:52 am

clairesy wrote:here you go tinks heres the links which will take you rite to them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0tf9Ixostc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voSj_5qI97c

thankyou
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:55 am

your welcome!!!! theres loads of vids to watch on you tube about this latest lead..some are just repeating themselves of course but some aint.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:24 pm

Via DCB on PFA.........This was News to me......

old Barcelona sighting

Priority 1

Op Task
Subject : D284 - Interpol result-poss sighting Barcelona

This is a reply from Spain regarding a possible sighting in Barcelona (D284, already sent). Although it concludes that the caller may have some issues, there are still unresolved questions regarding the addresses visited by local Police and the refusal of the occupants to account for a child. The vehicle owner does not seem to have been traced and interviewed either. Can the Portuguese Incident Room consider if this result is satisfactory for them or if further work is needed.
Please advise if they wish us to make any approach for further work or if they wish to speak directly to Spain.

Dc John Hughes
Subject : A700 - A701 - MADELEINE MCCANN 4H 13th June 2007

STOP : Please reply to : london@soca.x.gsi.gov.uk

(Note : Here, is a handwritten entry of 12 lines, in the Portuguese Language, which refers to a reported sighting in Barcelona, Spain. This entry may have overwritten part of this report)

Page 1629 (Page 2 of 10 )

Multilateral Operations

e-mail : london@SOCA.x.gsi.gov.uk
(PLEASE USE IN YOUR REPLY)

_________________Original Message___________
Sent : 13th June 2007 11.45
To : 4H
Cc : Shaw, Neil
Subject : A700 - A701 - MADELEINE MCCANN 4H-2395710-07 FROM SPAIN 13th June 2007
Importance : High

NS TRANSLATION- MCCANN

13th June 2007 : Time Shown : 10.26

MADRID
TO
LONDON
10682/35/BGM/50606/MADELEINE

Page 1630 (Page 3 of 10 )

Your message 4h-2395710-07 of 25th May 2007 concerning Madeleine Beth MCCANN, born 12th May 2003. Below is what we have obtained regarding the information supplied by Pilar FANDOS in Barcelona.

Mrs Pilar FANDOS lives at xx-xx-xx Cxxxx Montserrat de Casanovas.
Between 5th and 6th May 2007 she saw a black Ford Orion inside of which were 3 adults and a girl aged around 4. A woman aged about 30 got out with the girl followed by a man of about the same age as the woman and an older man.

When Mrs FANDOS saw them, she thought they were new occupants of the development but changed her mind because they did not have any luggage.
They only had material for the child, a child seat, a cot in it's packaging and a children's playground(sic) (sic). Mrs FANDOS said that she did not see the 2 men clearly but added that the younger man was quite attractive.

Regarding the woman who was carrying the child, she said that she was about 30 years old, slim build, approximately 1.65 metres tall with short brown hair with a central parting. She had brown eyes and was tanned.

The child was about 4 years old with a mark on her right eye. She was wearing a red dress and frilly socks.

The following day, Mrs FANDOS saw the same socks hanging in the window of the apartment 2-1 in Stairwell A of her building. As a result she thought that the girl and the people she had seen the previous day lived there.

Mrs FANDOS explained that during the same week, she saw a young man who was quite shabbily dressed acting in a vigilant manner. When he became aware of Mrs FANDOS's presence, he changed his manner and began making strange gestures in the doorway. He subsequently left in a top-of-the-range gold coloured Peugeot 607 (or similar) driven by someone else about whom she could not give any details but she saw him a few days later entering a private garage at 'x', Cxxxx Alta de Pedrell. Inside this vehicle she saw a girl of about 4 years of age with a hairstyle similar to that of Madeleine (MCCANN).

Mrs FANDOS stated that she made several calls to the Mossos de Esquadra.....

Page 1631 (Page 4 of 10 )

...(Police Force of the Catalan Autonomous Region) and has attended a Police Station to report what she had seen. As a result, Officers from the Investigation Unit of Les Corts Police Station went to Apartment 2-1-A in her building. The person who answered the door refused the Officers entry to check whether the child was at the address. Mrs FANDOS wished to express her unhappiness that the Officers did not have a Search Warrant.

Mrs FANDOS added that after the Officers had attended the address, she came across the woman whom she had seen a few days before with the girl.
She followed her until she entered 'xx', Cxxxx Pintor Padilla. She later found out that this property is owned by Mrs Jxxx Cxxxxx Cxxxxxx Bxxxxx.

In light of this, she again called the Police. A Patrol attended but were unable to carry out anything at the address.

Mrs FANDOS states that she has been to the Court in Barcelona to report the matter and that she has been referred to the Mossos de Esquadra.

As a result, Mrs FANDOS called the Policia National who twice called her from Madrid for more details. Subsequently 2 Officers in plain clothes visited her home and identified themselves as Policia National Officers, explaining that they had been making enquiries in the area and that in her building there was a girl of very similar appearance to the missing Madeleine. The declarant told them that it was not the same one she had seen getting out of the car and added that from her home she had even heard the missing girl(sic) (sic) calling for her mother in English.

Mrs FANDOS also said that on another day she saw a young man very similar to the attractive man she had seen on the first day in a black Ford Orion. This man entered the building and went to Apartment 2-x, Stairwell A. She added that she had seen the same vehicle parked nearby on several days. It's registration is 'x-xxxx-xx'.

Various enquiries have been made in the local area but it has not been possible to corroborate the abovementioned information since according to Mrs FANDOS since the day when uniformed Police attended the building to make the initial enquiries, these people have not been seen again.
Neither have the vehicles mentioned. Neither has it been possible to extract any relevant information in respect of the addresses mentioned.

Page 1632 (Page 5 of 10 )

We would point out that the information supplied by Mrs FANDOS has presumably als been checked by other Spanish Police bodies and that they have also not observed any criminal activity or seen Madeleine Beth MCCANN.

It is worthy of note that the impression of the Officers who interviewed Mrs FANDOS is that she may be suffering from some kind of mental illness or obsessive compulsive disorder since although in principle during the interview she was coherent and gave considerable details, the Officers had the impression that they were dealing with an excessively observant person. Additionally, during the interview there were numerous inconsistencies and obsessive repetitions.

At the end of the interview, Mrs FANDOS stated that for many years she had been undergoing Psychiatric Treatment and that she was currently out of work, although she did not indicate why. However, intuition suggests that it is because she is still undergoing the same treatment.

Regards.

_____________Original Message_______
Sent : 13th June 2007 10.15
To : UNITED KINGDOM
Subject : EXP 10682/35/BGM/50606/MADELEINE

Page 1633 (Page 6 of 10 )

(Note : Here, is the original Spanish Language Report re the reported Barcelona sighting)

Page 1634 (Page 7 of 10 )

(Note : Here, is the continuation of the original Spanish Language Report re the reported Barcelona sighting)

Page 1635 (Page 8 of 10 )

(Note : This is a "Missing or Misplaced" page. It would appear to have been a continuation of the original Spanish Language Report re the reported Barcelona sighting)

Page 1636 (Page 9 of 10 )

(Note : This is a "Missing or Misplaced" page. It would appear to have been a continuation of the original Spanish Language Report re the reported Barcelona sighting)

DCB1
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:03 pm

OMG thank Heavens for "excessively observant" people! There is so much that disturbs me in this report. Well done Catkins!! I have no idea how you found this.

First thing I find dodgy.." a child´s cot in its packaging" ...then there is a little girl "with a mark in her right eye.".... a child calling for her mummy "in English".......

BUT she is soon declared a mental basket case by the Police. And none of them WENT INTO the apartment to LOOK?????

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:29 pm

rosemary wrote:OMG thank Heavens for "excessively observant" people! There is so much that disturbs me in this report. Well done Catkins!! I have no idea how you found this.

First thing I find dodgy.." a child´s cot in its packaging" ...then there is a little girl "with a mark in her right eye.".... a child calling for her mummy "in English".......

BUT she is soon declared a mental basket case by the Police. And none of them WENT INTO the apartment to LOOK?????

It was DCB a poster on PFA Rosemary....from the DVD Files......I'd not heard of this.............I'm wondering about it too...I mean how can the Spanish Police not check registration Nos?...........And is it Law in Spain that if the cops suspect you of having something or someone that doesn't belong to you....you can refuse them entry ???? computer
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:10 pm

Well Cats, these pages on OUR files certainly do not contain any of this. And the dates do not coincide either. Could you try to inquire the exact volume or 'apenso'? This, of course, if they are refering to PJ files.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:36 pm

maria wrote:Well Cats, these pages on OUR files certainly do not contain any of this. And the dates do not coincide either. Could you try to inquire the exact volume or 'apenso'? This, of course, if they are refering to PJ files.
The poster has put this up...............
Apensos V, Vol 7, Pages 1628-1637

Page 1628 (Page 1 of 10 )..and also.....

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/PJ/A ... ME_7_5.htm

http://the3arguidos.net/forum/viewtopic ... &start=330
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:56 pm

OK, found it. Winter posted some links on another thread and I was able to read it. It is on 'apensos', volume VII apenso V.

The text in portuguese states that 'it is an answer from [illegible] with relation to the possibility of someone having seen Maddie in Barcelona. Although the mentioned person -Mrs FANDOS- has few mental problems, it should be considered that there are some questions [illegible] with relation to the places visited by the local police and the reffusal by the occupants in giving explanations about a child. [illegible] the owner of the vehicle [illegible] was not found nor interrogated. They ask for the portuguese police to say if they want that other dilligences are to be made. Contact Spain'.

The spanish texts are the original communication from the spanish police.

What we don't know is if Spain has been contacted or LC.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:59 pm

Cats, I DO NOT go to 3a...never. Yes I found the page on gerrymccannblogs, but I made this small translation from our own files, after getting the address from a post sent by Winter in another thread.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:15 am

maria wrote:Cats, I DO NOT go to 3a...never. Yes I found the page on gerrymccannblogs, but I made this small translation from our own files, after getting the address from a post sent by Winter in another thread.

Laffin I only venture in occasionally with my Holy Water and Garlic...Maria............
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:51 am

I read it all again and it makes my heart bleed.....no search warrents, probably couldn´t get one. No surveillance - at least they could have done that???!!! And this poor Mrs Fandos, extremely coherent but possibly suffering from depression who knows.......then declared a mental case. End of story. And surprise surprise, when the Madrid guys did finally get there, guess what.....they had gone.

I learnt something recntley from my Spanish teacher, a young Basque woman. The Spanish are supremely disinterested in their neighbour Portugal She said there is no friendship between these 2 countries. No coperation either I suspect. Didnt Maria say she had a bad time in Barcelona, to be a Portugese woman there in that City is to be worse than a British tourist!!

Barcelona has a massive crime rating too. A wicked town.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:58 am

Catkins I think this should be in the public domain. Is it allowed to send it to a newspaper in the light of the Barcelona incident? Or do you think all these guys have it already? To me it is outrageous incompetence.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:20 am

Rosemary

It is true, the mistrust between Portugal an Spain is mutual. Although we call them 'nuestros hermanos' (our brothers), we have a very old say that states that 'From Spain neither good wind nor good wedding' (it rhymes in portuguese). If you recall, they were the 'inventors' of the Inquisition, but we were not that bad at it either... Our recent dictatorships were very similar. So, I'd say we are even...

Being portuguese is a curse in many countries, actually I think french are worse than spanish in that aspect. I had more problems there anyway. And being a woman on her own is bad enough here.

I have great sympathy for basques and catalans, they are two peoples who never were able to be independent, as we were, but also never gave up their identities. However, beware their natural animosity against 'spanish'. They (spanish) are arrogant and self centered, but those are sins that basques and catalans also suffer from.

(You know, I'm half, well, quarter, spanish, my origin being Cantabria, in the north)
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:00 am

Thankyou for that input Maria. It all helps us Brits to get to understand the politics of these countries and how they interact with each other, or don´t interact is more likely! It comes as a surprise for Brits to hear all this.
Being an island race we have had our own problems, the Scots, irish, Welsh - so much blood has been shed in this green and pleasant land too.
But one thing I think we do have in the UK and that is great Police cooperation. Europe may be a common union now but it is still a very long way from real unity.

I love that old saying by the way, I shall keep it for my teacher!

What saddens me greatly about this whole madeleine issue is the enormous cultural gap in the understanding between Portugal and Spain and the UK. Overall what stays with me is the lack of empathy for the parents and indifference from the Police. As well as the corruption of course which is for us Brits an alarming and a new concept . Overall we still regard our Police force as honest and accountable to the people..

Let´s all try to work together for the children eh Maria?

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:34 am

maria wrote:Rosemary

It is true, the mistrust between Portugal an Spain is mutual. Although we call them 'nuestros hermanos' (our brothers), we have a very old say that states that 'From Spain neither good wind nor good wedding' (it rhymes in portuguese). If you recall, they were the 'inventors' of the Inquisition, but we were not that bad at it either... Our recent dictatorships were very similar. So, I'd say we are even...

Being portuguese is a curse in many countries, actually I think french are worse than spanish in that aspect. I had more problems there anyway. And being a woman on her own is bad enough here.

I have great sympathy for basques and catalans, they are two peoples who never were able to be independent, as we were, but also never gave up their identities. However, beware their natural animosity against 'spanish'. They (spanish) are arrogant and self centered, but those are sins that basques and catalans also suffer from.

(You know, I'm half, well, quarter, spanish, my origin being Cantabria, in the north)
LOL Reminds me of an incident years ago Maria..I have holidayed in the Algarve for over 20 years.....but one year we couldn't get a Villa so went to Spain for the first time in a while....You are soooo right about the arrogance...The spanish waiter was chatting and asked where abouts in Spain do we normally go...I replied Oh we usually stay in Portugal...His whole attitude changed and he almost spat at us saying the Portuguese..blah blah blah......I replied " You have just shown me why I prefer Portugal"...he was not happy......... Laffin

Cantabria is lovely...........
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:50 am

And one more thing about that flat in Barcelona......did they ever do forensics on it when the group with the child departed??

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:26 am

rosemary wrote:And one more thing about that flat in Barcelona......did they ever do forensics on it when the group with the child departed??
Wouldn't appear so Rosemary..........as for giving it to the Newspapers....I have no idea if its even legal for many peeps to have the DVD......... flower
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:29 am

maria wrote:OK, found it. Winter posted some links on another thread and I was able to read it. It is on 'apensos', volume VII apenso V.

The text in portuguese states that 'it is an answer from [illegible] with relation to the possibility of someone having seen Maddie in Barcelona. Although the mentioned person -Mrs FANDOS- has few mental problems, it should be considered that there are some questions [illegible] with relation to the places visited by the local police and the reffusal by the occupants in giving explanations about a child. [illegible] the owner of the vehicle [illegible] was not found nor interrogated. They ask for the portuguese police to say if they want that other dilligences are to be made. Contact Spain'.

The spanish texts are the original communication from the spanish police.

What we don't know is if Spain has been contacted or LC.
Thankyou Maria.....wil put this next to the original post on PFA.... flower
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:19 am

Diane, you asked about American coverage - there was a lot of it. I posted this on PFA2 last week.

FIND MADDIE AUSSIE - Page 9 Icon_post_targetby bluj1515 » 5:28 pm Thu Aug 06, 2009

Edgar made the Washington Post's Day in Pictures.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/gallery/2009/08/06/GA2009080601847.html

I believe that will take you to the picture itself but if not, the picture is number 24.

Also was one of the top stories on CNN.com, which I must say surprised me some. Good to see people have not forgotten.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/08/06/madeleine.mccann/index.html?iref=newssearch

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,537620,00.html?mrp

Fox is calling the sketch "computerized" - is that correct?
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:32 am

Thanks Bluj.

I dont always get time to read PFA.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:33 am

dianeh wrote:Thanks Bluj.

I dont always get time to read PFA.

No problem! Just wanted to place it in context bc they are the original articles.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:36 pm

You know what if Peeps get hold of these DVD I am sure the papers do too. Just can´t publish it probably.
It´s been a week now and no leads? Nada? Has this new trail gone cold? Here we are again?????

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:10 am

Rosemary, I wouldn't lose faith. The investigators and various police forces have to sort and prioritize each phone call, tip, etc. They needed the public's help and were going to go back underground to do the legwork.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:25 am

Last edited by AlexG on Thu May 05, 2011 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total
AlexG
AlexG