Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maria/Alex. please can you help? Re 'The Truth of the lie'

3 posters

Go down

Maria/Alex. please can you help? Re 'The Truth of the lie' Empty Maria/Alex. please can you help? Re 'The Truth of the lie'

Post by sadie Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:35 pm

I have started to read the ‘Truth of the Lie’ and in Chapter 3, the first paragraph, I came across the words below. The site would not allow me to copy the text so I have re-written it.

Amaral

……..I have been living for a year in this town [Portamao] where I lead the Department of Criminal Investigators pf the police judicaire. In 1982, when I had just taken up this career, I had already gone there.

Maria/ Alex/ Pedro would you be so kind as to confirm the exact meaning of this – especially the second sentence, please.
My apologies, I don't know how to direct you to the Portuguese original.

I am keen to find out whether Amaral was in Portamao all through, from 1982 until 2007/8, because of the Michael Cook torture case - I know someone being in a place does not make them guilty of the crime, but knowing this would help build a background picture of who was there and so hopefully help find who DID do the torture.

I would like to get some justice for him. I don’t suppose anyone knows Michael, so that we maybe could find out a little from him, do they?

Also does anyone know anything about the other PJ (chief?) Inspector, Paulo Pereira Christovao. When was he at Portomao PJ Criminal Investigation Dept? Anyone know what caused him to leave the PJ prematurely?

There were three others, whose names elude me, who were arguidos in the Cipriano Torture Trial. Of course there was no evidence then, because a bag was over Leonors head and she was unable to see who her torturers were. And we do not know whether they were guilty or not, so we must assume them innocent. I would still like to know whether they were attached to Portomao PJ at that time.

It would be great to get some justice for Michael Cook – and punishment for those who tortured him.

Can anyone help please?

Last edited by Rosiepops on Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removed link we do not want to give oxygen to people like this - sorry.)
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Maria/Alex. please can you help? Re 'The Truth of the lie' Empty Re: Maria/Alex. please can you help? Re 'The Truth of the lie'

Post by AlexG Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:31 am

Last edited by AlexG on Thu May 05, 2011 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total
AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Back to top Go down

Maria/Alex. please can you help? Re 'The Truth of the lie' Empty Re: Maria/Alex. please can you help? Re 'The Truth of the lie'

Post by sadie Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:55 am

Thanks Alex

So we dont know? Just thought that the treatment M Cook received seemed rather like the treatment that Leonor received and wondered!

I wonder how we can find out who was attached to that case and who was resident at Portamao? I feel sure that it was all done via Portamao PJ, but guess I should check.

Did i read somewhere that Amaral seperated from his wife about a year ago? Could that be the reason he talks about moving to Portomao a year ago, and maybe he was the Head there all along? I wonder

I would love to get some justice for Michael Cook, but nothing can put right the fact that he spent, was it 15(?) years in jail, in a foreign land being beaten and stabbed - and that's apart from any other special indignities reserved for men 'reputed to be child molesters' - and then the dreadful torture he withstood at the hands of the PJ.

It's gawd awful what happened to him - lost all his youth on a trumped up charge. Doesn't bear thinking about.
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:18 pm

Sadie

Unfortunately, torturing is not Amaral exclusive method. It is rather a 'school' not an individual attitude.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:27 pm

maria wrote:Sadie

Unfortunately, torturing is not Amaral exclusive method. It is rather a 'school' not an individual attitude.

Oh, Jeepers, how terrible. affraid

No wonder no-one will come forward to the PJ

Do you think that certain PJ Police Stations are more inclined to torture than others?

Thanks maria
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down