Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madeleine McCann fund hired ‘secret agent’ conman :

+3
Pedro Silva
Rosie
AlexG
7 posters

Go down

Madeleine McCann fund hired ‘secret agent’ conman : Empty Madeleine McCann fund hired ‘secret agent’ conman :

Post by AlexG Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:00 am

Last edited by AlexG on Thu May 05, 2011 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total
AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann fund hired ‘secret agent’ conman : Empty Re: Madeleine McCann fund hired ‘secret agent’ conman :

Post by AlexG Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:04 am

Last edited by AlexG on Thu May 05, 2011 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total
AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann fund hired ‘secret agent’ conman : Empty Hi Alex

Post by Rosie Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:30 am

I have read about this before, but not quite so much detail, so thanks for posting it here.

It is such a shame that the McCanns have to worry about con men when all they want to do is be allowed to concentrate on finding their daughter.

I am still battling with the British government asking them to appoint Scotland Yard to the case and to negotiate with the Portuguese government in order that a team from Scotland Yard be given jurisdiction to reopen this case and run it in Portugal. This would mean that the investigation would be adequately funded and have all the latest technology at its disposal, it is an absolute disgrace that this has not been done before. There are some idiot civil servants who are giving us the runaround, but they will not deter me, the more they do this, the more determined I become.

if this doesn't work, then I suggest we all contact all the leading detectives that have given their opinion on this case and ask them to write an open letter to the government requesting that Scotland Yard take this investigation on, I am sure that the Sunday Express would publish their letter!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann fund hired ‘secret agent’ conman : Empty Re: Madeleine McCann fund hired ‘secret agent’ conman :

Post by Pedro Silva Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:11 am

My friend Rosiepops, keep the pressure, the more heavy, stronger pressure the better.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:38 am

I've read about him earlier too. Think it was Mark Hollingworth who wrote about him.
Seemed it was Kennedy who's hired that man.
I think he's a scumbag for doing what he did, conning desperate people who only want to find their missing daughter.

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:53 am

i heard about this before to...the antis went nuts on brunts blogs back when this come out..they were saying all sorts, as you can imagine.

But like you Rosie i not read it in so much much detail either.

makes me sick every time i hear about another twisted person/s that sees person/s going through something terrible and then decides to take advantage of their ordeal and make money or take the p/ss out of them.

Its isnt right.

If
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:49 pm

Deleted

Last edited by AlexG on Tue May 18, 2010 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:00 pm

It really appears that when tragedy besets a family that there are people coming out of the woodwork to try to take advantage of them. This is just another one to add to the likes of Bennett, Butler, Amaral, Reis, Morais, Levy, Stevo, Bren, the list just goes on and on.

I hope that the police deal with this piece of scum effectively and that the money he stole is recovered.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:34 am

What a disgusting behaviour, police should act immediately, recover the money and give it to the fund to help in the search.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:43 pm

makes you sick doesn't it...that there are people out there who are quite comfortable gaining form another persons pain.Not humane, and i wonder what else they do behind closed doors?

IMO it is never right to take advantage of someone especially when they are as low as they can be.People who seek for vulnerable people in order to bring them more heartache should locked behind bars.

I read once about a woman who went out door to door collecting money for the madeleine search. She raised a lot of money,and as you can guess the money was not to search for madeleine,it wasn't for the mccanns to use in their hunt for their daughter.It was for her to go shopping and splash out on whatever she felt necessary.

Thank fully she was caught,and charged!! Madeleine McCann fund hired ‘secret agent’ conman : Icon_flower
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:25 pm

Disgusting behaviour indeed. She should receive as one of the punishment: to be forced to give the money for the find Madeleine fund.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:49 pm

dianeh wrote:It really appears that when tragedy besets a family that there are people coming out of the woodwork to try to take advantage of them. This is just another one to add to the likes of Bennett, Butler, Amaral, Reis, Morais, Levy, Stevo, Bren, the list just goes on and on.

I hope that the police deal with this piece of scum effectively and that the money he stole is recovered.

Makes you sick doesn't it.........all thia cashing in on the back of poor Madeleine and her family. Madeleine McCann fund hired ‘secret agent’ conman : 356737
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down