Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can Portugal sink any lower

5 posters

Go down

Can Portugal sink any lower Empty Can Portugal sink any lower

Post by christabel Tue May 26, 2009 9:17 pm

THEY ARE A DISGRACE, Who's pulling the strings? Cos somebody is!

PORTUGAL POLICE IGNORE 4 NEW MADELEINE LEADS

Can Portugal sink any lower 103397_1

LEADS IGNORED: Madeleine disappeared in 2007

Tuesday May 26,2009

By Nick Fagge in Aachen

FOUR potential new leads in the hunt for Madeleine McCannCan Portugal sink any lower Mag-glass_10x10 have been dismissed in the past week by ­Portuguese police, who told the ­callers: “She is dead.”

They were told not to bother detectives with any new information about the missing youngster, a source close to the investigation claimed.

The source revealed: “In the pastCan Portugal sink any lower Mag-glass_10x10 week four people have approached the Portuguese police with information.

“They were told not to worry them and that Madeleine McCann was dead.”

Last night, the McCanns reacted with fury at the latest missed opportunity by the ­Portuguese police.

A family friend said: “It’s a disgrace frankly. It’s beyond frustrating.

“It is exactly the attitude that we have been up against for months. They closed the inquiry and were not prepared to lift a finger.

“Yet Kate and Gerry’s team are still providing the Portuguese with information.”

The revelation came as ­private detectives hired by the McCanns failed in their bid to question British paedophile Raymond Hewlett, 64, who has been linked to Madeleine’s ­disappearance.

He is currently in a German hospital with throat cancer and is ­refusing to say what he knows about the missing youngster.

The convicted child rapist is seen as a vital lead in solving the mystery.

Former police detective Dave Edgar told the Daily Express: “If he has nothing to hide he should speak to us.

“His evidence may be crucial but we won’t know until we have spoken to him.

“We want to know where he was when Madeleine McCann went missing.

“We want to eliminate him from our inquiry as quickly as possible. It is a matter of urgency because of his medical condition.

“We can’t get through the hospital authorities. We have sent a message to Mr Hewlett that we want to speak to him.”

The McCanns are said to be disappointed at Hewlett’s lack of co-operation.

Their spokesman said: “Raymond Hewlett is now well aware that the investigators helping Kate and Gerry McCann wish to speak to him. However the investigators are still waiting for a definitive response.

“Clearly, if he is to be eliminated from their inquiries, it is incumbent on Mr Hewlett to talk to the investigators.

“To that end, the investigators will stay in Germany overnight with a view to interviewing him tomorrow.”

A family friend added: “If our men come away from Germany empty handed that begs more ­questions than it answers and you would have to ask yourself why Hewlett was not prepared to co-operate.”

Hewlett has allegedly referred to being familiar with the lay-out of the holiday apartment in the Algarve resort of Praia da Luz, from where Madeleine went missing in May 2007, just before her fourth birthday.

Former soldier Peter Verran, who met Hewlett on a campsite in Morocco a month later, claimed the pervert admitted parking his van close to the holiday complex several times and was “obsessed” with the case.

Hewlett travelled around Europe with his German ­common-law wife Mariana Schmuecker and her six child­ren in a distinctive blue Dodge van. The investigators are now keen to find the vehicle.

Mr Edgar said: “Hewlett’s Dodge van is a line of inquiry.”

The investigators have ­appealed to Mariana, 33, to urge Hewlett to talk.

Mr Edgar said: “We spent 10 minutes with Mariana last night. We sent a message through her that we need to talk to him.

“It would appear that he does not want to talk to us. We also want to speak to the man who came forward with details and a photo of Hewlett staying at a campsite in Morocco.”

Jailfor5Arguidos
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Can Portugal sink any lower Empty Re: Can Portugal sink any lower

Post by maria Tue May 26, 2009 10:38 pm

Ashamed to say that is the typical portuguese reaction, not exclusive of PJ or Madeleine's case.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Tue May 26, 2009 10:40 pm

Don't you be ashamed Maria!
I really feel for the decent people of Portugal, it must be heartbreaking for you to have to live under it.

Jailfor5Arguidos
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Tue May 26, 2009 10:43 pm

Needless to say I am absolutely disgusted, of all the low-life stunts this corrupt police force has pulled this has to rate as one of the lowest!

Go to Portugal where the sun and sand cover up the corruption that effects little children? Go at your peril! Go at your childrens peril!

This case is slipping towards Casa Pia VERY VERY VERY FAST!

I told you this was the tip of the ice berg, now let's see what else starts to be revealed. No wonder they tried so hard to frame the McCanns.

Last week we saw Goncalo Amaral, a disgraced former PJ detective found guilty of committing perjury and falcifying evidence to conceal the brutal torture of a female witness in custody, by no less than FIVE huge big men, one of them Paulo Cristovao, not noted for his art of gentle persuasion. Amaral was found guilty and sentenced to 18 months suspended prison sentence.

This week we have members of the PJ found to be concealing evidence yet again! Those responsible for telling these people that their information is not required and Madeleine is dead are actually BREAKING THE LAW! They are guilty of deliberately disrupting the enquiry into a missing child and concealing what may prove to be vital evidence, they MUST be routed out and an example made of them.

I ask how far does the corruption in Portugal actually go? I think it goes much deeper than Goncalo Amaral! If the Portuguese government does nothing about this, then we will, so be warned Portugal, you are NOT going to get away with this. This corrupt way you have may be OK for you and SOME of your citizens, but I can tell you it is NOT OK for the rest of us.

Remember you are supposed to be a Member State of Europe, start acting like one and not some backward 3rd world country! India has a better justice system and less corruption that Portugal has!

Perhaps economic sanctions may get you to buck your ideas up, after all it is not just the Madeleine McCann investigation is it? Casa Pia, Joana Cipriano, Leonor Cipriano, lawyers being killed in their cars, lawyers being framed and planted with drugs, paedophiles working as priests and it goes on and on and on.

Personally I think you should be kicked out of the EU, until you get a grip on those that are corrupting your country and throw them out!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Tue May 26, 2009 10:47 pm

maria wrote:Ashamed to say that is the typical portuguese reaction, not exclusive of PJ or Madeleine's case.

Maria, don't be, this is not your fault, though people like you Portugal WILL some day be able to hold its head up among the FREE world.

I know because I speak to many Portuguese people in authority, that there re some good people struggling to bring about change, but they cannot do this n their own, they need the normal decent person in Portugal to rise up and say; Enough is enough! This corruption has to stop.

Governments do not change unless the people force them to change!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Wed May 27, 2009 3:31 am

deleted

Last edited by AlexG on Mon May 17, 2010 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Wed May 27, 2009 3:50 am

I agree with you Maria, I too am ashamed. Yes it is the typical Portuguese reaction.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Wed May 27, 2009 3:54 am

Last edited by AlexG on Thu May 05, 2011 8:55 am; edited 2 times in total
AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Back to top Go down

Can Portugal sink any lower Empty Alex

Post by maria Wed May 27, 2009 7:19 am

I am portuguese, and most of the time, proud of it. This is my country, for better or worse. I'm not moving because of corruption running almost wild. I'll stay, and as Rosie says, I'll fight it the best I can and know. Nothing will change the person I am, no matter where I may be.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Wed May 27, 2009 7:25 am

maria wrote:I am portuguese, and most of the time, proud of it. This is my country, for better or worse. I'm not moving because of corruption running almost wild. I'll stay, and as Rosie says, I'll fight it the best I can and know. Nothing will change the person I am, no matter where I may be.

Well said Maria, I just hope there are more lovely, kind people like you and Pedro in Portugal.

Jailfor5Arguidos
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down