Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 Portugal

4 posters

Go down

4 Portugal Empty 4 Portugal

Post by dianeh Fri May 30, 2008 9:53 am

OK, this person is a fool.

Can any of the mods, see the ip address and does it match to any other's you may have. Because for someone to refuse to see the reporter Cabarita actually had the names and addresses of the witnesses, let alone that they could only have come from the PJ, smacks of out and out stupidity. And there are just too many candidates. But I would agree that is is probably Alasbliar, as she is continually making comments about how we arent seeing the full story etc. That is classic Alsabliar,making out that there is some secret thing going on and that our/your press is too stupid to understand it or get it. Such as the Times has misrepresented the court ruling. As if. As I said on the blog, maybe if it were the Sun.

Also, making out the PJ have done a good job, and not understanding the need for an inquiry into the PJ's actions. All classic Alsa.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

4 Portugal Empty Re: 4 Portugal

Post by janeGT Fri May 30, 2008 11:25 am

diane

yes, yes indeed.

but alsabella can speak so so deeply and profoundly for cabrita. can't she? one and the same one could say. 2 peas in a pod :( :) :D :P ❤ 🇳🇴 👅 👅 minus one pea? perhaps . em what could one say here....anyone?

the Times v the Sun....h haaa interesting...... as if....indeed.

time will tell. Let us see soon, just what Alsabella has been 'talking out of' so to speak. hmmm.

I know you know what I mean............................................................................ :bounce: confused :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
janeGT
janeGT
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

4 Portugal Empty Jane

Post by dianeh Fri May 30, 2008 11:28 am

4P has come back to the blog for a few more arguments, if you would like to have a go at her.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

4 Portugal Empty Diana, Mum, Rosie, Tinkerbell, Mark55, etc.....

Post by calcite51 Fri May 30, 2008 12:13 pm

You all have the patience of a saint - loved the questions and answers you were asking 4P. Some of these posters are so hypocritical.
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830

Back to top Go down

4 Portugal Empty 4Portugal

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2008 9:36 pm

Hi all,

4Portugal is actually Bianca who has yet again undergone a radical change and come back with another idiotic blog.
I have proof of this.

This person is supposed to be in Australia!
Has she even been to Portugal?????

I doubt it.

Bianca you are really boring. Get a life!

Back to top Go down

4 Portugal Empty ...4portugal

Post by archer Sat May 31, 2008 3:53 am

Hi Supertroll

I think I am a bit surprised at that.......let me just check..... :o

Yep, I am surprised at that, I was leaning towards it being Alashi*te.

I was just getting ready to 'season' my hat too.... :lol:

Hope this is not going to develop into anything polemic :?: :lol:
archer
archer
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

4 Portugal Empty Bianca is a complete prat

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2008 4:22 am

Hi Archer,

Bianca started a blog under a different ID: 'What I believe'.
She underwent a transformation(breakdown) and went from being an annoying loudmouth to becoming Shirley Temple!!! When she got rumbled and laughed at she disappeared. :twisted:

She now has emerged again, and seems to have undergone another transformation(breakdown) and is now a Portuguese blogger. :shock:

The proof is in the ID numbers.

http://www.blogger.com/profile/08754900655930129869 What I believe

http://www.blogger.com/profile/08754900655930129869 4 portugal

When will she realise how pathetic she is and give up all this nonsense???? affraid

ST

Back to top Go down

4 Portugal Empty ..4portugal

Post by archer Sat May 31, 2008 5:42 am

Hi Supertroll

This is all getting to be rather sad. She is still over there chatting to herself. I felt obliged to throw her a crumb and see if she will respond in a 'rumbled' sort of way. :D

I doubt it though. I will check back in a little while to see if anyone has come out to play with her. 🇳🇴
archer
archer
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

4 Portugal Empty 4 P, Oh dear

Post by dianeh Sat May 31, 2008 3:59 pm

So 4P is Bianca.

I just knew she was familiar. I told Sass that on reflection I didnt think it was Alsabliar. The long paragraphs are not her style, she always posted in lots of short paragraphs. And yet, it was strangely familiar. As were the ridiculous hypocriticl posts.

Am I surprised. No I am not. Will I answer her again, No I will not.

Stupid pathetic idiot.

You know I was wondering how she could be on from 3 in the afternoon until Midnight, but now I am wondering how she could be on from Midnight until 9 in the morning. I knew there was someone else from Aust on there but it was showing up as Tassie (Tasmania for all you non Aussies) yet I thought Bianca was from Sydney. I am the Melbourne (Victoria)one, as I live in the country but our server must be in Melb.

Must go and have a squiz at what went on today.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

4 Portugal Empty I must say.....

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:05 am

I was reserving judgement on this one, but her lack of presence last night which coincided with Bianca having such a busy evening, did seem suspect hmmmmmmm :?: :?: :?:

Wonder if we will ever hear from her again?

Back to top Go down

4 Portugal Empty Re: 4 Portugal

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down