Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amaral's Inner Circle

+4
Rosie
vee8
Catkins
bluj1515
8 posters

Go down

Amaral's Inner Circle Empty Amaral's Inner Circle

Post by bluj1515 Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:49 am

We've been speaking a lot about the people we feel were too close to Amaral, too quick to jump to his defense, and always with the same "talking points" and always quick to bash the McCanns. Could we compile a list? I would be willing to do some research to try and figure out the connection between them. I do believe there is one and I would love to narrow it down. I will fill it in as I have the time also, but if you know off the top of your head, I'd appreciate the help.

Goncalo Amaral
Sofia Leal, his wife. Married since: (blank)
Felicia Cabrita, writer for SOL, allegedly wife of Amaral's lawyer
Lawyer
Reis
Levy (probably connected through Reis, IMHO)
Newspaper Editor

Police Union Head

Last edited by bluj1515 on Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additional info)
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Amaral's Inner Circle Empty Re: Amaral's Inner Circle

Post by Catkins Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:37 pm

bluj1515 wrote:We've been speaking a lot about the people we feel were too close to Amaral, too quick to jump to his defense, and always with the same "talking points" and always quick to bash the McCanns. Could we compile a list? I would be willing to do some research to try and figure out the connection between them. I do believe there is one and I would love to narrow it down. I will fill it in as I have the time also, but if you know off the top of your head, I'd appreciate the help.

Goncalo Amaral
Sofia Leal, his wife. Married since: (blank)
Felicia Cabrita, writer for SOL, allegedly wife of Amaral's lawyer
Lawyer
Reis
Levy (probably connected through Reis, IMHO)
Newspaper Editor

Police Union Head
Good idea Blu...I'm still trying to think of the TV guy whose name sounds likes Joana Morais........LOL.......Maybe Maria or Pedro can help...
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:59 pm

Claudia
Joanna
Viv, via Claudia

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:29 am

Don't forget the fantasist, self promoter and liar bennett. I believe he has been in direct contact with gonzo.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:59 am

Hi bluj

For some time I have been trying to ascertain if there is a connection between Felicia Cabrita the journalist and "CLOSE" friend of Goncalo Amaral, and Antonio Cabrita, Goncalo Amaral's Lawyer.

Apparently Felicia Cabrita, is rumoured to have had an illegitimate child, said to have been fathered by a PJ detective.

Don't forget Felicia Cabrita is the journalist who got hold of the highly sensitive documents containing witness statements, witness names, addresses and mobile and home telephone numbers and who was contacting the witnesses in this country trying to get a story!

This was an amazing security breach, not only that it is dangerous and could seriously undermine confidence in anyone wanting to give information about the investigation to the PJ, because they may fear they may be exposed and feel at risk of reprisals!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:19 am

Paulo Pereira Christovao

Amarals ex colleague PJ and worked on several cases with him

Newspaper reporter who leaked the disinfomation about the Mccanns, (I believe)

Fellow Arguido in the Cipriano Torture case

Head of the Missing Children Bureau, who refused to list Madeleine because she HADN'T been abducted!!
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:15 pm

Moita Flores is the name you all are looking for. He also is a good friend of Felícia Cabrita. He is now very quiet, don't know if it is because Amaral is a hot potato or because he is protecting himself for next local elections, or both.

Oh and Felícia is addicted to cocaine and has admitted on an interview to have 'slept with the ennemy' and that she would do it whenever she may feel necessary to get information.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:21 pm

maria wrote:Moita Flores is the name you all are looking for. He also is a good friend of Felícia Cabrita. He is now very quiet, don't know if it is because Amaral is a hot potato or because he is protecting himself for next local elections, or both.

Oh and Felícia is addicted to cocaine and has admitted on an interview to have 'slept with the ennemy' and that she would do it whenever she may feel necessary to get information.

Maria
Hot potatoes have a habit of getting squashed Laffin
I bet that was handy having a friend on the drug squad, did she sleep with friends as well as enemies? gagging
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Amaral's Inner Circle Empty LOOKING FOR A CONNECTION?

Post by Rosie Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:49 am

maria wrote:Moita Flores is the name you all are looking for. He also is a good friend of Felícia Cabrita. He is now very quiet, don't know if it is because Amaral is a hot potato or because he is protecting himself for next local elections, or both.

So she is a coke head?

So she got this sensitive information from the PJ and she is said to be a close friend of Goncalo Amaral? And she admits to sleeping with "whoever" in order to get information?

Felicia Cabrita, obtained highly sensitive and confidential witness information from "a source" in the PJ during the Madeleine investigation.

Felicia Cabrita, is addicted to hard drugs.

Joao Cipriano, was addicted to hard drugs, his own mother said he would do anything to get drugs.

Joao Grade, the former lawyer of Leonor Cipriano, was caught trying to smuggle drugs into a prison - despite the fact he would have KNOWN he would be searched?!

One of Metodo 3 operatives was also arrested on some kind of drug charge.

Goncalo Amaral, was head of the Drug Squad?

Goncalo Amaral has been found guilty of lying, perjury and concealing evidence of a torture.

Goncalo Amaral has last week been charged with the torture of yet another witness.

Even more reason for Amaral to be arrested, made an official witness and be made to answer the many questions surrounding the disappearance and investigation of Madeleine McCann.

Something happened, something very sinister and I believe by getting the answers to these questions, is when the whereabouts of Madeleine will be discovered.

What are the authorities in Portugal waiting for, regarding Goncalo Amaral?

How close is the actual arrest of Goncalo Amaral?

PS I think that Goncalo Amaral and his wife should enjoy all those designer clothes and luxury limousine that Madeleine McCann has bought them - I have a feeling that they will not have them for very much longer.

Enjoy you brand new Jag Amaral - :puke:
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:38 am

maria wrote:

My God. It just get's worse and worse. Not only did Madeleine never stand a chance, NO kid, within a hundred mile radius of the disgusting pig amaral stands a chance.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:33 pm

Rosiepops wrote:Hi bluj

For some time I have been trying to ascertain if there is a connection between Felicia Cabrita the journalist and "CLOSE" friend of Goncalo Amaral, and Antonio Cabrita, Goncalo Amaral's Lawyer.

Apparently Felicia Cabrita, is rumoured to have had an illegitimate child, said to have been fathered by a PJ detective.

Don't forget Felicia Cabrita is the journalist who got hold of the highly sensitive documents containing witness statements, witness names, addresses and mobile and home telephone numbers and who was contacting the witnesses in this country trying to get a story!

This was an amazing security breach, not only that it is dangerous and could seriously undermine confidence in anyone wanting to give information about the investigation to the PJ, because they may fear they may be exposed and feel at risk of reprisals!

Oh my....what an interesting "journalist" to leak that information to. Perhaps she was so desperate for a story that they knew she wouldn't ask questions? In addition to her alleged PJ leaks. Is the child illegitimate because she is married to someone else, or because she is unmarried and he is married to someone else?

She had that information by June 30th no less......well that's when it was printed, so she had it way before that. Less than 2 months after Madeleine went missing.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:36 pm

Oooo, what kind of position does he hold??

This Felicia character gets better and better! What does the enemy mean? Drug dealers? Terrorists? Aliens? :)

ETA: is she currently addicted to cocaine or has been in the past?
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:45 pm

Updated List:

I am going to divide it into categories: 3As, Media, Overlap, and Police

3As
Tony Bennett - ringleader, anointed One. I also believe he is in contact with Amaral or has been in the past. But what is his motivation? With his background, why choose the PJ over the Brits? I didn't think many nationalistic fascists believed in others over themselves. I believe that's how the McCanns Catholicism works in.

Claudia -member. What information has she claimed to know that makes you believe she has connections to Amaral? Is she unnaturally empathetic about the McCanns guilt in her posts? Etc.

Viv - Do you think they are one and the same, or working in cahoots?

Overlap - section really for those whose fame built on the 3As and other non-traditional media, at least in regard to this case

The question for the overlap section of course is which came first? The 3As? Or their interest in the case?

Joanna Morais
Duarte Levy - dated above
Paulo Reis - at least once he had a sudden change of heart
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:52 pm

Media

Number One Source - Felicia Cabrita
Moita Flores - is he TV?
Other Daytime Talk Show Host
Sandra Figueiras, journalist, RTP. Followed the McCanns back to Rothley and hung out harassing people http://globalnation.inquirer.net/news/news/view/20070910-87792/Emotions_run_high_as_media_besiege_Madeleine_parents_

Police/Justice System
Paulo Pereira Christovao
Antonio Cabrita - Amaral's Lawyer
Fellow Drug Squad Members
The Psychiatrist who testifies and appears with him often
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by calcite51 Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:18 pm

Okay, this is sick but a thought (happens so often) entered my head when I was reading bluj1515's list of Amaral's Inner Circle. Is there any way we could get Michael Jackson's doctor(s) to be part of Amaral's inner circle?
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:05 am

Bluj

Moita Flores is currently president of Santarém local authority and will probably be running again this autumn.

About Felícia adiction, it all depends on your definition of 'past'. If yesterday is 'past', then may be she has been addicted 'in the past'... Laffin

And Sandra Felgueiras is just stupid, I think. Nah, it doesn't look to me that she is part of that circle.

Felícia slept with PJ chief inspector Teixeira and used to be very often seen in Dias André car (Casa Pia PJ inspector; drug squad; schizofrenic; agressions to his wife while she was pregnant; and other things I don't recall). Amaral was not in THIS circle, it was Felícia who moved.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down