Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Under the skin of amaral.

3 posters

Go down

Under the skin of amaral. Empty Under the skin of amaral.

Post by vee8 Tue May 12, 2009 5:17 am

I was reading on Katie Smith's blog earlier, about gonzo's $ide of the $tory, and saw this comment from someone called rosemary. I don't know if she also posts on here, under a diferent name, but I felt this comment so good I wanted to share it with you all. well done rosemary, whoever you are.

rosemary Says:
May 9, 2009 at 6:54 pm
This is by way of a PS . I have just watched a clip from Gonçalo´s documentary on utube and a short clip from Madeleine Was Here and it struck me forcibly just how diametrically opposed in personalities these two people are and why, possibly, Gonçalo is so motivated to destroy Kate. A bit of amateur psychology here on my behalf but I felt the need to express it.
I think many British people would know and recognise Kate´s reserved and slightly nervous demeanour, it is typically an English type. And in her own interviews Kate does herself no favours. She is , without meaning to be, possibly too reserved for the public´s liking. But to Gonçalo I believe that Kate in particular represents everything that undermines and threatens his own self image. And it confuses him. Add to this the fact that she is a Doctor and you have an impossible situation for him to comprehend. Let me explain.
In Spain, as I am sure it is in Portugal, and I have come to learn this since I moved here 8 years ago, a Doctor is approached even today with awesome regard. There is not the easy relaxed air of mutual understanding that exists in the UK between most patients and their GP´s. There is always a distance and a formality. Kate is not only an incomprehensible English woman, she is a Doctor. Here we have a recipe for disaster.
Gonçalo is infuriated by Kate. In his video clip he stands outside the apartment and look across the gardens to the Tapas Bar and says “This is what I found strange about her behaviour. She does not shout to her husband and their friends, no. She runs all the way to the Bar to tell them of their daughter´s disappearance”. In his simple peasant like mind he could only have understood a woman who screamed out loud in a typical Portugese wife´s manner, he cannot understand a woman who prefers not to shout, whose voice is thin and who knew she probably would not have been heard and who no doubt didn´t want to create a drama – drama being the one thing that for a “normal” Portugese woman is the very breath of life.. This he could understand.
And so begins his theoretical journey into the realms of concealment and deception and cover up. They have planned it all….that is what happened. That is his Truth in the Lie. After all the PJ have failed. He has failed. Portugese pride is at stake here. Etc etc etc…….We know all the rest. It is madness of course.
And what I keep on hearing to this day, two years later, is the same kind of controlled venom in everything he says about Kate in particular. He wishes to destroy her, of that I am convinced. He truly believes that SHE has been the cause of HIS own downfall. Something he never could, nor ever will, accept.
How to regard him? The man is in a psychotic frame of mind. Let him become his own executioner. It will happen.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Under the skin of amaral. Empty Re: Under the skin of amaral.

Post by sadie Tue May 12, 2009 6:05 am

POW! that is powerful and thoughtful writing. How right she is about the typical English woman and the typical Latin one. Kate has shown English restraint to be admired and Gerry perhaps to a slightly lesser extent - but, boy, hasn't he shown the fight and tenacity of the typical Glaswegian Scot!

If Rosemary isn't already in here, and I think she might be - well please come and join us. You will be most welcome
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Tue May 12, 2009 7:47 am

I just left a message on Katie's blog, inviting Rosemary to join!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Tue May 12, 2009 8:33 am

Hope she will Vee8. She's made some very good points/posts.
I recently posted a link to Katie's site, may be she's 'my' Maria....

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down