Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why I believe Amaral was incompetent ...

3 posters

Go down

Why I believe Amaral was incompetent  ... Empty Why I believe Amaral was incompetent ...

Post by honestbroker Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:04 pm

I'm going to keep my own text as short as possible and let quotes from the files explain why I have concluded Amaral was an incompetent and rank bad policeman.

During 6 months that he headed the enquiry, he laboured long over a theory (that Madeleine was buried on the beach) he maintains to this day, some 6 months after due process has officially exonerated the McCanns.

In about June 2007, Mark Harrison filed the following report:

Sub Surface Burial on P D Luz Beach

For Body Disposal Purposes The Beach Can Be Separated And
Discussed Into 6 Areas.

Figure 2.The boulders in the rock falls are too large
to man handle. Vegetative growth suggests rock
falls have been in situ for some time. The low energy
wave action would not move any of the boulders. It
is possible a small child could be secreted amongst
the rocks in natural voids.

Figure 3.The cliíf edge at the base of the beach is at
an angle that inhibits soil removal. The shale re fills
any hole dug and is unsuitable to achieve a burial.

Figure4.At the base of the cliff are wave cuts where
the bedrock has been eroded by wave action. Here
sand can be easily dug but after a few centimetres
the digger reaches the bed rock, preventing a
successful burial.

Figure 5.The beach cusps or berms are mounds of
sand made by wind action. These cusps form at the
limit of the tides reach and would only be recovered
in storm conditions. Digging on the cusps is easy but to achieve as
more than a few centimetres depth is very difficult to
the fine sand granules refill the hole

Figure 6.The dark sand in this image shows the
intertidal area. Here digging and burial could
possibly be achieved although it would be through a
mixture of grave1 and water. However any burial
would be quickly exposed by wave action and
ultimately taken into the sea.

Almost as an afterthought, Amaral throws in that the body 'must have been preserved in some way'. He doesn't have the first clue how.

Amaral has it that the Renault was used to transport Madeleine's body. If you don't trust the bods from the FSS, trust Eddie. Here is Martin Grimes' report of the search

Ten vehicles were screened in an underground multi storey car park at
Portimao. The vehicles, of which I did not know the owner details, were
parked on an empty floor with 20-30 feet between each. The vehicle
placement video recording and management of the process was conducted
by the PJ. The EVRD was then tasked to search the area. When passing a
vehicle I now know to be hired and in the possession of the McCann family,
the dog's behaviour changed substantially. This then produced an alert
indication at the lower part of the drivers door where the dog was biting and barking.
I recognise this behaviour as the dog indicating scent emitting from
the inside of the vehicle through the seal around the door.

This vehicle was then subjected to a full physical examination by the PJ and
no human remains were found. The CSI dog [Keela] was then tasked to screen the vehicle. An alert indication was forthcoming from the rear driver's side of the boot area. Forensic samples were taken by the PJ and forwarded to a forensic laboratory in the U.K.

It is my view that it is possible that the EVRD is alerting to 'cadaver scent'
contaminant or human blood scent.
No evidential or intelligence reliability can
be made from this alert unless it can be confirmed with corroborating
evidence. The remainder of the vehicles were screened by the EVRD without
any interest being shown. Therefore the CSI dog was not further deployed.

The cadaver dog (also trained to pick up the scent of blood lost by living persons) alerted to one part of the car and (according to Grimes) might have been reacting to cadaverine scent or blood. The one point not in dispute is that he did not indicate anything recovered from the car. So it can't have been cadverine. What, then, is the basis of Amaral's claim that Madeleine was taken somewhere dead in the car?

Lastly, we come to this case-busting initiative, the statement of Martin Smith. Here it is:

Smith’s statement

Statement I made 26/05/2007 in Pt is correct.
Description of individual seen on May 3rd carrying a child:
Individual was alone. Average build, 5’10’’, short brown hair, about 40 yrs old. Beige trousers, dark top/jacket/blazer.
Saw Gerard [sic] McCann on the video clip going down plane steps carrying a child – struck me could have been same person. The way he turned his head down was similar to person I saw. Or may have been the way he was carrying the child.
60-80% sure Gerard McCann that we met carrying the child.
Contacted LP on 20th Sep 2007 with this info.
Spoke to all my family who were there that night – only one who felt the same was wife. Did not discuss until few days after seeing the video

Where, in that, is there any record of the time of the encounter of Mr Smith and his family with the man they took to be Gerry?

honestbroker
Apprentice's Assistant
Apprentice's Assistant

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Back to top Go down

Why I believe Amaral was incompetent  ... Empty Re: Why I believe Amaral was incompetent ...

Post by Guest Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:16 pm

Thanks HB, only got time to comment on the following at the moment.

Lastly, we come to this case-busting initiative, the statement of Martin Smith. Here it is:

Smith’s statement

Individual was alone. Average build, 5’10’’, short brown hair, about 40 yrs old. Beige trousers, dark top/jacket/blazer.
Saw Gerard [sic] McCann on the video clip going down plane steps carrying a child – struck me could have been same person. The way he turned his head down was similar to person I saw. Or may have been the way he was carrying the child.
Spoke to all my family who were there that night – only one who felt the same was wife. Did not discuss until few days after seeing the video

Where, in that, is there any record of the time of the encounter of Mr Smith and his family with the man they took to be Gerry?

The time of this sighting wold be the most important value of the equation. Maybe he did see Gerry carrying Madeleine on May 3rd, before she disappeared. It's a pity we don't have the time as it would quench the argument that she was killed before the 3rd as many are suggesting.

Back to top Go down

Why I believe Amaral was incompetent  ... Empty Re: Why I believe Amaral was incompetent ...

Post by honestbroker Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:38 pm

ModNrodder wrote:Thanks HB, only got time to comment on the following at the moment.

Smith’s statement

The time of this sighting wold be the most important value of the equation. Maybe he did see Gerry carrying Madeleine on May 3rd, before she disappeared. It's a pity we don't have the time as it would quench the argument that she was killed before the 3rd as many are suggesting.

I'm glad you raised that point, Mod. It is one the point the venerable and sainted Goncalo is consistent, clear, and right on -- yet also the one point his most devoted followers choose to call him on. Joana Morais devoted a whole column to pouring over signatures in the creche records and insinuating something dark and suspicious.

One man who is the leading light and heavyweight intellectual behind a site dedicated to casting aspersions on the integrity of the Madeleine fund, and who urged people to make nominal donations in the misleading belief that this would give rise to contractual obligations on the part of the administrators of the fund providing opportunities for malicious complaints and litigation states this:

Overwhelming evidence shows that Madeleine McCann died in or near apartment 5A at the Ocean Club Resort in Praia da Luz in Portugal. Madeleine met her demise sometime between May 1 and May 3.

Goncalo is absoute. The last independent siting of Madeleine alive was 1730 on May 3rd. Meanwhile, from the file, we have this as the testimony of one Emma Wilding, employed at the creche of the complex:

When questioned she [Emma Wilding] states that on May 3, 2007 it was the father that took Madeleine, as was customary, between 0900 and 0930; she remembers that she just said “hello” to him, because as Madeline (sic) did not belong to her group she did not talk to him very much.

She only noticed Madeleine and not her father, and nothing seemed abnormal or unusual.

And from Charlotte Pennington:

The informant states that on two definite days, those being Sunday April 29th and Thursday May 3rd, the informant was personally in contact with Madeleine McCann, reading stories to her and speaking with her.

But hey, you know, they're all liars.

honestbroker
Apprentice's Assistant
Apprentice's Assistant

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:54 pm

He, Gonzo, is beyond being incompetent.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:04 pm

honestbroker wrote:I'm going to keep my own text as short as possible and let quotes from the files explain why I have concluded Amaral was an incompetent and rank bad policeman.

During 6 months that he headed the enquiry, he laboured long over a theory (that Madeleine was buried on the beach) he maintains to this day, some 6 months after due process has officially exonerated the McCanns.

In about June 2007, Mark Harrison filed the following report:

Sub Surface Burial on P D Luz Beach

For Body Disposal Purposes The Beach Can Be Separated And
Discussed Into 6 Areas.

Figure 2.The boulders in the rock falls are too large
to man handle. Vegetative growth suggests rock
falls have been in situ for some time. The low energy
wave action would not move any of the boulders. It
is possible a small child could be secreted amongst
the rocks in natural voids.

Figure 3.The cliíf edge at the base of the beach is at
an angle that inhibits soil removal. The shale re fills
any hole dug and is unsuitable to achieve a burial.

Figure4.At the base of the cliff are wave cuts where
the bedrock has been eroded by wave action. Here
sand can be easily dug but after a few centimetres
the digger reaches the bed rock, preventing a
successful burial.

Figure 5.The beach cusps or berms are mounds of
sand made by wind action. These cusps form at the
limit of the tides reach and would only be recovered
in storm conditions. Digging on the cusps is easy but to achieve as
more than a few centimetres depth is very difficult to
the fine sand granules refill the hole

Figure 6.The dark sand in this image shows the
intertidal area. Here digging and burial could
possibly be achieved although it would be through a
mixture of grave1 and water. However any burial
would be quickly exposed by wave action and
ultimately taken into the sea.

Almost as an afterthought, Amaral throws in that the body 'must have been preserved in some way'. He doesn't have the first clue how.

Amaral has it that the Renault was used to transport Madeleine's body. If you don't trust the bods from the FSS, trust Eddie. Here is Martin Grimes' report of the search

Ten vehicles were screened in an underground multi storey car park at
Portimao. The vehicles, of which I did not know the owner details, were
parked on an empty floor with 20-30 feet between each. The vehicle
placement video recording and management of the process was conducted
by the PJ. The EVRD was then tasked to search the area. When passing a
vehicle I now know to be hired and in the possession of the McCann family,
the dog's behaviour changed substantially. This then produced an alert
indication at the lower part of the drivers door where the dog was biting and barking.
I recognise this behaviour as the dog indicating scent emitting from
the inside of the vehicle through the seal around the door.

This vehicle was then subjected to a full physical examination by the PJ and
no human remains were found. The CSI dog [Keela] was then tasked to screen the vehicle. An alert indication was forthcoming from the rear driver's side of the boot area. Forensic samples were taken by the PJ and forwarded to a forensic laboratory in the U.K.

It is my view that it is possible that the EVRD is alerting to 'cadaver scent'
contaminant or human blood scent.

The cadaver dog (also trained to pick up the scent of blood lost by living persons) alerted to one part of the car and (according to Grimes) might have been reacting to cadaverine scent or blood. The one point not in dispute is that he did not indicate anything recovered from the car. So it can't have been cadverine. What, then, is the basis of Amaral's claim that Madeleine was taken somewhere dead in the car?

Smith’s statement

Thanks HB, another excellent post! Fighting lies and misinformation with fact has got to be the only forward out of this dreadful mess that a certain policeman has created and others appear to have perpetuated.

I find several points in your post that any policeman worth their salt would immediately seize upon and be able to make sense of after further investigations.

Point 1 - Quoted From Official Files:

This excerpt appears to answer one of questions, if only in part.

• Is Grimes/Harrison actually saying the reason why Eddie the cadaver scenting dog was not deployed actually inside the car, because there was nothing found?

• I still cannot understand why, when Martin Grimes actually said on video 'scent was detected coming through the door seal, therefor I do not intend to put the dog inside the car'

Why? Why is that exactly? In my opinion, Martin Grimes needs to elaborate on the reasoning behind this. Especially when Grimes had such a hard job getting Eddie to alert to anything.

In my opinion, the fact that the dog had, had such a hard job alerting, is all the more reason why he should have been put inside the car.

There is something not quite right about this reasoning and it needs to be clarified.

Point 2 - Quoted From Official Files:

• Did it ever occur to Goncalo Amaral that the description given here is almost exactly the same as the description given by Jane Tanner?
  • That these descriptions were given independently of each other?
  • Pity the time-lines were not given! (Or perhaps they were deliberately omitted?)
  • How can so much credence be given to a witness stating that the person he saw coming down the aircraft steps, is the person he saw because of the way he is holding his child? Anyone who has ever held a child coming down steps or stairs would hold the child in exactly the same way, we do so in order to see where we are placing our feet!
  • The official police files plainly demonstrate why no charges were considered or brought, because there is absolutely nothing to charge the McCanns with!

As time passes and we are able to digest the 'official files' in more detail, the more sensible rational people are able realise what a complete travesty of justice that the McCanns were ever made suspects in the first place.
Rational people come to the logical conclusion that the Portuguese prosecutor arrived at the correct decision, no evidence of wrongdoing, no evidence that little Madeleine has died, therefore the McCanns are innocent so no charges and Portugal was spared another repeat of the travesty of another serious miscarriage of justice.

The real crime here is that the lead detective took a decision in the first few days of this investigation to stop searching for Madeleine, this allowed the abductor[s] to get clean away and God forbid, repeat this dreadful, terrible crime again at some point. I believe because of this fundamental error of judgment and other monumental blunders during this investigation that Madeleine McCann is still missing - this child was failed and there is no other sensible explanation.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:25 pm

Overwhelming evidence shows that Madeleine McCann died in or near apartment 5A at the Ocean Club Resort in Praia da Luz in Portugal. Madeleine met her demise sometime between May 1 and May 3.

Goncalo is absoute. The last independent siting of Madeleine alive was 1730 on May 3rd. Meanwhile, from the file, we have this as the testimony of one Emma Wilding, employed at the creche of the complex:

When questioned she [Emma Wilding] states that on May 3, 2007 it was the father that took Madeleine, as was customary, between 0900 and 0930; she remembers that she just said “hello” to him, because as Madeline (sic) did not belong to her group she did not talk to him very much.

She only noticed Madeleine and not her father, and nothing seemed abnormal or unusual.

And from Charlotte Pennington:

The informant states that on two definite days, those being Sunday April 29th and Thursday May 3rd, the informant was personally in contact with Madeleine McCann, reading stories to her and speaking with her.

This is further unequivocal points. Do all those people that still insist that Kate and Gerry McCann killed their daughter, hid her body and then swore seven other people to absolute secrecy, gained their co-operation and found not one, but three undetectable hiding places? All taking place in a strange foreign land, none of them had visited before and none speaking the language?
That the McCanns were able not only to get their seven friends to lie, putting their whole lives in jeopardy by perverting the course of justice and withholding information and helping to secret the body of a small child, are these people who are intent on seeing two innocent people hauled through the courts, actually asking us to believe that the McCanns actually managed to get all these other people they had never met before to lie for them as well? Does this theory also extend to all those witnesses that remain adamant that they saw Robert Murat outside apartment 5a on the evening of may 3rd?
Are all these people liars?

Personally, I think it is odd that not only does there seem to be a convention of Robert Murat look-alikes in the very small town of Praia da Luz that particular night of May 3rd, that the McCanns also managed to find three impenetrable hiding places, where hundreds of people all looking for one small child, could not find a body, but they then found upwards of around 16 people to actually lay their lives on the line for them and lie through their back teeth? All risking their careers and long prison sentences and risking their own childrens stability? How in the name of God did the Mccanns manage to pull this off? Not to mention that of course that these antis also believe the British government from the prime minister and the prime minister in waiting, the Foreign secretary, the Home secretary downwards, were all in on the plan also?!

Beggars belief doesn't it?

Hey forget all of this, with these kind of phenonominal persuasive powers perhaps we should sent the McCanns out to Gaza to broker a settlement between Hamas and the Israelies? mental
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down