Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brenda Ryan leaves the 3arguido's.

+5
vee8
jean
dianeh
christabel
hollysmum
9 posters

Go down

Brenda Ryan leaves the 3arguido's. Empty Brenda Ryan leaves the 3arguido's.

Post by vee8 Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:12 am

I know it's already up on several other blogs, but just in case anyone missed it, here is the queen bitch's farewell speech. What I find so staggering is her breathtaking hypocracy!

As some of you may be aware, there are blogs and forums out there to destroy me and this forum, I have been libelled and defamed beyond belief and my family have also become victims in this hate campaign against me.

In order to clear my name, I have to reveal private conversations which are mod conversations, to prove that Bonnybraes1 and MsMarbles were party to everything and knew exactly what was going on and also showed some traits of their characters that would make people have their eyes wide open and also were party to what really happened with the exodus of the first lot of mods.

I will not betray the friends I have in this forum and mod team that I have thoroughly loved working with, yes we might not have agreed all the time, but seriously the mods you have left are a great bunch of people. So therefore I am leaving the forum as a admin and also a member.

For those critics that think it is because I have things to hide, it is not, it is because of this simple fact, to clear my name, I have to expose mod chats that were personal and rather private and involved ex-moderators and current moderators. I refuse to do that. I don't betray trusts and I don't betray friendships. I will not be contributing anymore to the cyberfightback blog and should I decide to start a blog it will not be to get back or expose the truth. I want people to be assured that what they have told me in confidence stays in confidence and to have no fear that it will appear on a blog at any time.

Yes I am saddened it has come to this, but the more these people try and call me a liar and blame everything onto me, the more I want to defend myself and the only way I can defend myself on this forum is to expose the whole truth, which I won't do. Even though the first lot of ex-mods and I don't see eye to eye, I would not betray them either, so they can rest assured whatever they told me in the past stays in confidence.

To all those that are fighting for Justice I wish you every success, yes I will probably be a lurker but I know you will make it in the end.

Goodbye and God bless you all.

Well GOODBYE AND GOOD RIDDANCE you disgusting old hag. You have dished it out, to me, the McCann's and many, many others, but when the boot is on the other foot you run, like the craven coward you are. You want justice for Madeleine? You soil her name every time it crosses your lips. You are not fit to lick her parents shoes.

Don't let the door catch you on the ar*e on your way out.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Brenda Ryan leaves the 3arguido's. Empty Re: Brenda Ryan leaves the 3arguido's.

Post by hollysmum Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:18 pm

Vee do you really think she's left, I don't believe it for one minute. She will still be there just not logging in as Bren.

hollysmum

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:06 am

Your probably right, it is just a ruse. I wouldn't trust her, or any of them, as far as my grandson could throw them. Lying is a way of life to them, it is so ingrained they just can't help it.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:16 am

hollysmum wrote:Vee do you really think she's left, I don't believe it for one minute. She will still be there just not logging in as Bren.

Hollysmum,
She is supposed to be running PFA now Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Brenda Ryan leaves the 3arguido's. Empty She's back!!

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:32 pm

Bren
Post subject: Re: MY RESIGNATION
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:21 pm
PR Spokesman

I was asked to speak to the mods and admin tonight about what has gone on, especially after Luz posted, as they felt exactly the same as Luz felt. They have asked me to stay and after reading the messages of support here, the lovely emails and pm's I have had during the day, and conversations with many people in skype and MSN and with the support of my family, I have decided to stay as admin. I am taking a few days off, to catch up on some much needed sleep and some time out from the forum, to re-charge batteries.

For the sake of this forum I was prepared to walk away so that no harm came to this forum, but as I said in my earlier post, if I did walk away, those that want to lie, cheat and harm this forum would still carry on with their agenda, they proved that today by attacking other mods of this forum. So what is the point, of walking, it would serve no purpose and I know that together we will all get to seeing justice done for Madeleine and any child put in harms way.

We have spoken tonight and the load of Admin needs to be shared and two mods have been promoted to Co-Admin, who will be helping me administer this board. Please after what has happened to me, I ask you to spare the mods that have decided to help me and let them remain anonymous. Yes when we were just a few members it was an easy task, but being admin takes up time and unless you sit at a computer 24/7 then you don't get chance to partake in threads, so the two new co-admins will be helping so that I can also get back to what so many of you are doing and that is uncovering the truths about the disappearance of Madeleine Beth McCann.

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Fri May 01, 2009 7:00 am

"uncovering the truths about the disappearance of Madeleine Beth McCann."

As long as that truth doesn't involve the fact that they are clearly innocent.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Fri May 01, 2009 10:01 am

Vee

You are being charitable.

I thought along the lines of

"As long as it doesnt involve that actual truth"
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by jean Sat May 02, 2009 11:56 am

Who on earth is this Brenda character? She sounds quite evil to me!!

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 02, 2009 5:30 pm

jean wrote:Who on earth is this Brenda character? She sounds quite evil to me!!

3 arguidos forum administrator. Everything she has stated that she is a victim off has actually been allowed to go on her own forum against people she considers deserve it as Pro's. Accusations, defamation, personal info, libel are a regular occurrence on 3A if you are a pro. But the site, of course, does this everyday since it opened against the McCanns.

I think the 3A could have been a good information site and the opportunity for fair debate lost out to an ego. I would think the few who co-founded the site also realised that, which is why they left.

3A is pro Bren. Nothing else.

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sat May 02, 2009 6:05 pm

You forgot to add she is the biggest hypocrite who ever walked this Earth. Kick the daylights out of the McCann's AND their supporters, tell the most evil blatant lies about them, libel them, all of them, but don't you DARE do the same to me.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:46 pm

Is brenda ryan bren??........as she left the 3 arguidos or not.Only it seems to say she as although i dont think she as.Not if she is named bren anyway.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:20 pm

clairesy wrote:Is brenda ryan bren??........as she left the 3 arguidos or not.Only it seems to say she as although i dont think she as.Not if she is named bren anyway.

Hiya Clairesy, yes they are the same person.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:34 pm

And no she hasn't left. She is there now as a "prentendy member". Apparently she keeps saying she has left but keep showing up in their Mod Boxes!

I cannot believe that she has the cheek to whinge, she has been responsible for some horrendous abuses in her role as Admin and she has been responsible for allowing some of the most heinous of things to be written about the McCanns, threats, personal attacks, libel and now she has the cheek to cry about being vilified?

She is having a laugh!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:46 pm

hi tinks and rosie,

thanks.I just wondered,

i followed a link to a blog i think is hers lol.....deary me...your right about her complaining.She goes on about being abused and called names.People are abusing her just for being Madeleine's voice etc etc.Yet she runs a forum set up solely to abuse the mccanns??Hmmm double standards??? id say!!!

baffling isn't it.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:13 am

Clairesy the words "fruit" and "cake" come to mind!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:04 am

Hey, I LIKE fruit cake!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:08 am

Brenda Ryan is a hypocritical wingeing liar, who couldnt even lie straight in bed.

Couldnt even tell the truth about leaving the 3A's.

She is an attention seeking wannabe, like a few others that pretentd to want to know the truth about what happened to Madeleine.

She should do everyone a favour and PO.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:48 am

Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin
Don't beat around the bush Diane, just say exactly what you mean. Laffin Laffin Laffin
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by littleminx Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:31 am

dianeh wrote:Brenda Ryan is a hypocritical wingeing liar, who couldnt even lie straight in bed.

Couldnt even tell the truth about leaving the 3A's.

She is an attention seeking wannabe, like a few others that pretentd to want to know the truth about what happened to Madeleine.

She should do everyone a favour and PO.

Well said diane... clapping clapping perfect

minx x
littleminx
littleminx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 450

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down