Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bennett, Butler, how about Brenda?

+2
Peaceful1
Chicane
6 posters

Go down

Bennett, Butler, how about Brenda? Empty Bennett, Butler, how about Brenda?

Post by Chicane Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:53 am

On the forums discussing the legal letters of Carter Ruck, most people think Brenda Ryan, the one and only owner of 3A's just gets away with all the shitty things she and her members have done.

I do not agree. Retrospectively speaking, Brenda Ryan as a person is not important, but what she and 3A's represented, that is the filthiest, sinister hate campaign Internet has ever seen.
She and all who have stood behind 3A's fullhearted worked on a daily basis for 2 years of psychological abuse of already traumatized parents who have lost their child, not because perfect parents simply do not exist, but because of a crime comitted when Madeleine was taken.

No argument about neglect, or how McCanns behaved or the so called not evidence from the dogs, is proportionate to the destructiveness of Ryan and the members, even now, transported to the MM forum and the horrible admin Ambersuz, these people who are ripe for inclusion in a psychiatric facility, because no cure can heal them, it is just impossible.

For all the pain and sorrow arising from sick hatred, a process and condemnation of Ryan in the form of a symbolic sum of £ 1 as retaliation is fully justified. It should be done!
May God forgive Ryan and her followers for the inhumane pain and heartache and all damage done to the McCann family and their family and the Tapas friends, because here on earth we can not contribute:
Never Forgive. Never Forget.

I do not think Ryan gets away with it. The other scums of the earth, Bennett and Butler, will not hesitate to hang Ryan on the highest tree when that suits them. It will happen, I have no doubt about that.
So yes Brenda Ryan a.k.n Facilitator will have her day in court. She will not be amused.

Bennett, Butler, how about Brenda? 737392035_500_500_rttv
Chicane
Chicane
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-09-02

http://maddiemaccann.hyves.nl

Back to top Go down

Bennett, Butler, how about Brenda? Empty Re: Bennett, Butler, how about Brenda?

Post by Peaceful1 Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:16 am

Bennett, Butler, how about Brenda? 691961

Chicane, I am more than sure Carter Ruck will have her details and her screenshots and all her 'socks'.
Untouchable? Na...dont think so.
One by one...... Bennett, Butler, how about Brenda? 391389
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:18 am

Like domino's, one by one they will topple!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:37 am

One would hope that Bren and the other disgraceful people running that disgraceful cesspit will all be facing legal action, preferrably of the sort that includes gaol time.

But more than see her punished (although I personally would love that) I would like to see the legislation covering hate sites to be changed to encompass places like 3A's and MM. And then if she or any of her ILK opened another public hate site, then they would be charged. I hope that the law is changed/enforced, whichever is necessary, to stop this type of thing. That is far more important. Making sure that Bren and co can not just start up again.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:47 pm

They don't need to start anything, they have one available right now: Joana Morais. With an already shy echo: Sky.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:56 pm

dianeh wrote:One would hope that Bren and the other disgraceful people running that disgraceful cesspit will all be facing legal action, preferrably of the sort that includes gaol time.

But more than see her punished (although I personally would love that) I would like to see the legislation covering hate sites to be changed to encompass places like 3A's and MM. And then if she or any of her ILK opened another public hate site, then they would be charged. I hope that the law is changed/enforced, whichever is necessary, to stop this type of thing. That is far more important. Making sure that Bren and co can not just start up again.

This is what I feel too, we have to have a change in legislation to actually prevent vile creatures of hate, slithering out from beneath their stinking stagnant rocks and starting another site, this is why I am pleased to see that this legislation could very well be very close.

It is also great to read that not only are these sites now being monitored, the people on them making the libellous hate fuelled comments are also being monitored.

Brenda Ryan is not going to get away with this, she may think she is, but she isn't, if one piece of legislation doesn't collar her and all those vile creatures like her, then another will.

I believe that what we are seeing now is just the very start of huge change in the way the internet is allowed to function. It is a great shame for the vast majority of ordinary people who know how to behave, that their freedoms will have to be restricted because of the vileness of sewer scum like Tony Bennett, Debbie Butler, Brenda Ryan, Ambersewermouth and all the rest of them.

Remember, this has only just started, there has only been the onset of civil proceedings, but the criminal proceedings have yet to begin, but mark my words, Bennett, Butler, Ryan and Ambersuz, criminal charges will commence and you lot are top of the list.

But maybe they already have eh Bennett? Or is this yet another thing you are concealing, just like you did the "legal letters" from Carter Ruck? Just like you are concealing what those letters actually said, because to reveal what they actually contained would have your little vile followers running *terrified* for the hills!

They have no idea what is ahead Chicane, no idea at all! But they soon will have, especially if they have been financing Bennett and Butler to break the law, this in itself is a serious criminal offence! by the end of this there is going to be some angry relatives of vile creatures, doing this !Bennett, Butler, how about Brenda? 444872
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-04-18

https://justice4mccannfam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:01 pm

Bennett, Butler, how about Brenda? 444872

& not soon enough!!
Vile creatures like that lot shouldnt be allowed unsupervised on the internet.
Well, no actually, they shouldnt even be allowed access to computers!
Well, their day has almost come.
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down