Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tony Bennett's Appeal Against Charge Rejected!

+2
sadie
Wanderer
6 posters

Go down

Tony Bennett's Appeal Against Charge Rejected! Empty Tony Bennett's Appeal Against Charge Rejected!

Post by Wanderer Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:55 pm

i've just seen this on the antibennett site posted by JamesD

News just in. Tony Bennetts appeal against the charge of misrepresenting himself as a Solicitor when acting for Terry Lubbock has been rejected by the SRA (Tony Bennett does not have a current practising certificate and cannot represent himself as a solicitor). Not sure if he got fined, will post up more info as I get it.

Wanderer
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Tony Bennett's Appeal Against Charge Rejected! Empty Re: Tony Bennett's Appeal Against Charge Rejected!

Post by sadie Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:34 am

WoW-Wee, Wanderer!!

Where did you find that gem? Well done!

Edit: Sorry, have just re-read it; you found it on the anti-bennet site. Have never been there - must make a visit!

Last edited by sadie on Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sorry)
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Tony Bennett's Appeal Against Charge Rejected! Empty Re: Tony Bennett's Appeal Against Charge Rejected!

Post by RealRhodes Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:40 am

AntiBennet is my site, but it's also been posted on ProFenceAnti.com
I wonder if auld TOne is going to go public with this??
RealRhodes
RealRhodes
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Back to top Go down

Tony Bennett's Appeal Against Charge Rejected! Empty Whoops!

Post by Rosie Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:24 am

How many sites is he going to try and close down to stop them spreading this little gem about then?

What is this going to mean for him exactly?
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by honestbroker Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:40 am

As someone drolly commented on another board about this: I'm sure we're all thinking of him at this difficult time ... Hmmm!

honestbroker
Apprentice's Assistant
Apprentice's Assistant

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:46 am

honestbroker wrote:As someone drolly commented on another board about this: I'm sure we're all thinking of him at this difficult time ... Hmmm!

I'm certainly thinking of him. And loving it!! I bet he's spitting feathers that someone has DARED to stand up to him!

p.s. have you seen the thread on democracy where he is trying to disprove evolution?!

Laffin
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down