Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FAO Sillycat/BENNETT

2 posters

Go down

FAO Sillycat/BENNETT Empty FAO Sillycat/BENNETT

Post by Guest Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:33 pm

Sillycat, I just have to say how sorry i am for what happened to you on 3A's. I'm not starting another thread here to attack 3A's or put a link to it. I just want to say you are a Star, whatever your views on this case. I know you like posting there and thats fine as sites need people like yourself to keep any self respect.

You did not deserve to be put into such a position and you have fought valiantly to clear your good name. I hope you will be allowed to remain there as that is your wish and if you do remain on there you will have won a victory for fairness.

I have to admit a feeling of being helpless as I cant go on there and defend you and what you are standing up for. But you are a strong person and doing well by yourself.

Hugs

Last edited by Rosiepops on Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forum Revamp Title Amended For Easier Reference)

Back to top Go down

FAO Sillycat/BENNETT Empty Re: FAO Sillycat/BENNETT

Post by Guest Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:59 am

Hey Mod!

I'm good, don't worry about me, I'm real tough - an internet warrior you could say - when it comes to internet rows. I've been dragged into many in my time, you live and learn how to avoid them and the best way to handle them - but more importantly you learn not to take it to heart.

Not so sure I want to stay there to be honest, I will not be dictated to hate a group of people, just because someone says I ought to. I will not hate you guys when you've done nothing wrong to me. What happens between other posters is none of my business, I take as I find.

Don't feel helpless, apart from feeling a bit annoyed and snappy I've had no adverse affects whatsoever. They'll have to come down a lot heavier than that if they want to get me riled - I learn't from sparring against one of the biggest internet assholes you could ever dread to meet - 3A's looks warm and inviting by comparison. affraid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:44 am

Yeah I did used to be an asshole didn't I Laffin Or was it Nigel??

Just kidding.

I have to hold my hand up though and admit that I do tend to take things to heart. I know I shouldn't, but I do. That should be my new years resolution!! Don't let the idiots get to me and stay cool.

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:06 am

Talking of taking things to heart, bennett has really got under my skin tonight with his latest drivelings. Calling me a cult leader, some sort of self apointed messia or something. God I hate that bast*rd with a burning passion.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:17 am

He's been talking to Drachen then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:01 am

Hi guys, I hope you all had a great christmas, I know I did!

But honestly, I've spend a lot of time discussing politics on the net, particularly the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan on an unmoderated site - you can imagine how bad it was! But, the one good thing it did teach me was that at the end of the day it's just words on a computer screen. The people we meet on the net don't know us, however long you've known them, so therefore any judgement of you is incomplete and really shouldn't be taken at all seriously. I used to get upset about these things, but the more conflict you experience the more you learn to take it all with a pinch of salt.

Neither of you are assholes - not in the slightest!

Ah so Bennet is now passing judgement on you vee? I'm getting more and more annoyed with him myself if I'm honest, I feel particularly let down by him, because I thought he was going to provide us with a more sensible and reasonable argument than is represented on other sites, it bites when you find out your support for an individual or organisation was unwarranted - but in my experience most people lack integrity, so I don't know why I'm so surprised by it. Still, I'm shocked he's allowed himself to be sucked into the 3A's rhetoric - I thought he had more sense!

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:25 am

Hi sillycat, good to hear from you again! I can't say I really had that good a Christmas, as I had flu the whole time, and still have an annoying cough. It was also the first one without my mother, and I found it terribly hard.

Bennett? As far as I am concerned he is probably the lowest form of scum on the planet. I place him even lower than drachen, and you know how I feel about her! The reason he is on 3a's is because there are a core of people on there willing to suck up to him, and if there's one thing an attention-seeker loves it's attention. I have been following this thread on the British democracy forum, and he is having a much rougher time of it on there.

http://www.democracyforum.co.uk/talk-about-anything/44100-tony-bennett-mccanns.html
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:26 am

Hello stranger, hope you had gas to cook your Christmas dinner in the end and it went well.

Dont feel too bad about being let down by Bennett. You haven't let yourself down by realising that his intentions are not what you thought. I know you would like to see something done about the law and so would I and many others. At the end of the day there is no doubt people are much more focussed now about the dangers of leaving children alone.

Back to top Go down

FAO Sillycat/BENNETT Empty Hi Sillycat

Post by Rosie Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:31 am

I believe I have only spoken with you a couple of times on here and I haven't seen you about. Hope you can find time to come back and post, now there is some news to talk about.
Would be really interested to read your take on things.

Hope you are well. foryou
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down