Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Are They All Now?/The 5 PJ Arguidos Names

5 posters

Go down

Where Are They All Now?/The 5 PJ Arguidos Names Empty Where Are They All Now?/The 5 PJ Arguidos Names

Post by Rosie Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:02 am

Not that I want them to resurface because I do not, the internet is a much nicer place without these people.

I saw Notdoc posting as Gallstone on the 3 A's the other day, giving it some of his old lines, the very same lines he used when he first appeared on the DX, you have to give this guy 10/10 for perseverance, probably looking around for the next unfortunate person to try and persecute

When the 3 Arguidos had their status lifted I sent an email to the 3 A's suggesting they rename their site the 5 Arguidos. I would have thought as they are so justice conscious on this site and Vile's site, that the natural transition would be to go to the 5 Arguidos. I mean why would they not want to pursue possible corruption within a police force? Amazing isn't it that the only arguidos that are left are either serving PJ or former PJ and one of them is Goncalo Amaral! But no, apparently they would rather name themselves after people that no longer exist.

The 5 Arguidos

Retired PJ Chief Goncalo Amaral...... Retired Chief Inspector Leonel Marques..... Early Retired Inspector Pereira Cristovao....... Inspector Paulo Bom. They are all accused of torture, or concealing evidence of torture. Inspector Antonio Cardosa accused of falsifying documents.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Last edited by Rosiepops on Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forum Revamp Title Amended For Easier Reference)
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Where Are They All Now?/The 5 PJ Arguidos Names Empty Re: Where Are They All Now?/The 5 PJ Arguidos Names

Post by Tinkerbell43 Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:23 pm

Rosie, thats without Tavares Almeida, who was Goncs number 2 on the Madeleine case. He requested leave, probably thought he was in enough hot water already! This is another one allegedly awaiting trial for torture, although not connected to the Cipriano case.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Where Are They All Now?/The 5 PJ Arguidos Names Empty Hi Tinks

Post by Rosie Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:24 am

I forgot about this one, is there any PJ that are not arguidos?

Must look up some info on him! confused
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Where Are They All Now?/The 5 PJ Arguidos Names Empty Tinks love it

Post by christabel Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:28 am

Tinkerbell43 wrote:Rosie, thats without Tavares Almeida, who was Goncs number 2 on the Madeleine case. He requested leave, probably thought he was in enough hot water already! This is another one allegedly awaiting trial for torture, although not connected to the Cipriano case.

Gonc's number 2, in more ways than one laffin2 loser
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Where Are They All Now?/The 5 PJ Arguidos Names Empty Re: Where Are They All Now?/The 5 PJ Arguidos Names

Post by Rosie Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:30 am

christabel wrote:
Tinkerbell43 wrote:Rosie, thats without Tavares Almeida, who was Goncs number 2 on the Madeleine case. He requested leave, probably thought he was in enough hot water already! This is another one allegedly awaiting trial for torture, although not connected to the Cipriano case.

Gonc's number 2, in more ways than one laffin2 loser

ROTFLMAO Laughing I guess you could say that the hitthefan hitthefan hitthefan then Laughing Laughing Laughing
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Where Are They All Now?/The 5 PJ Arguidos Names Empty Hey Tinks and Christabel

Post by Rosie Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:56 pm

It looks like our predictions are correct and the hitthefan . Looks like the doodah is sticking very heavily to a certain person, wonder who else it is going to hit before all this has finished?

Tick Tock, Tick Tock.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:23 pm

Rosiepops wrote:It looks like our predictions are correct and the hitthefan . Looks like the doodah is sticking very heavily to a certain person, wonder who else it is going to hit before all this has finished?

Tick Tock, Tick Tock.

Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay
My, oh my what a wonderful day!
Plenty of sunshine heading my way

Mister Bluebird on my shoulder
It's the truth, it's actch'll
Ev'rything is satisfactch'll
Wonderful feeling, wonderful day!

Don't know why , but I cant stop singing that today!
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:12 am

Lol Sadie, and I cant stop singing "show me the way to Amaralo"

Thats Tonys fault, he was playing it on his site yesterday lol!
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:51 am

Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:00 am

I'm bumping this up because I have a feeling that although the five arguidos think this is over, it isn't.

I wanted to ask Maria, Pedro or Alex, if under Portuguese law, can you be prosecuted twice for the same crime? Or does the justice come in appeals against light sentences?

In the UK in 2005, we got rid of a law called "double jeopardy", this meant that if more evidence comes to light about a previously acquitted person, then they can be tried "twice" for the same crime.

Is it the same in Portugal?

I ask because I have a very strong feeling that a few people that have recently got off from being convicted of a serious crime 'on a technicality', may have more unequivocal evidence presented against them.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:03 pm

I'm certainly not the right person to answer you Rosie, but if you are refereing to the three arguidos (???!!!) that were acquited with Amaral, their trial is not over, far from it. There is an appeal already calling for their conviction, and proof is presented. Circumstancial, true, but very difficult to contradict or rebuf.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:20 am

Hi Maria,

Is that the appeal that Marcos lodged? Or has it been lodged by someone else? We do have copies of the official documents on here under the Cipriano thread. I have been wondering whether to make a thread for these documents on their own so people can access them easily.

I could not understand the thinking of the judge, if he accepts there was a torture, then these were the men involved and they should have been found guilty and sentenced.

Am I right in thinking that none of them spoke during their trial, on the basis that they did not recognise the law that took them to trial, or was it more to do with Marcos?

I think here if they refused to speak during their trial, then they probably would have been found guilty by default and all sentenced. Although, of course some defendants do not take the stand, I wonder which it was in the case of these men?
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:44 am

Rosie

Yes it is the appeal lodged by Marcos.

The thing is, in my opinion, that the court tried their very very best to acquit/illibate ALL of them. But two of them was too scandalous to be acquitted, so they got suspended sentences. The court hid behind the silence of the other three, you know, no confession... So Marcos is appealing based on the logic of the events and impossibility of being any other people. The appeal, in my opinion, is very well founded and justified.

Not talking is a prerrogative of any arguido. This way they do not incriminate themselves. That's what they have done, it's a 'technique'.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down