Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have names of Maddie suspects

+2
christabel
vee8
6 posters

Go down

We have names of Maddie suspects Empty We have names of Maddie suspects

Post by christabel Sun May 10, 2009 12:19 pm

We have names of Maddie suspects Mad_main_0905_38748a

We have names of Maddie suspects

Brit detective team hunting missing youngster reveal new leads

We have names of Maddie suspects Mad_01_0905_38750a
HUNTING FOR MADDIE: Cold case chief Edgar

We have names of Maddie suspects Exclusive

By Dominic Herbert, 10/05/2009
THE British team of cold case detectives investigating Maddie McCann's disappearance today reveal sensational NEW LEADS.

Senior ex-police officers hired by parents Kate and Gerry now have the names of at least FIVE new possible kidnappers after a flood of calls from the public last week.

And they have found vital evidence never properly investigated by blundering Portuguese cops.

It includes a list of 18 PERVERTS and a sinister series of SIX SEX ATTACKS on other British kids within an hour's drive of the Praia da Luz resort where Maddie was snatched.

The former detective inspector leading the squad, Dave Edgar, also believes the youngster-who would be six on Tuesday-is ALIVE and could still be hidden in peasant villages ten miles away. Police have never searched these.

Opening his case files exclusively to the News of the World, Edgar said: "Is it possible that Madeleine is alive and living in the Algarve despite all the publicity? The answer is yes.

Identify

"There is a very strong possibility that Madeleine is still within that area. We are following evidence with this."

Edgar, 52, revealed how his team has been sifting through responses following the release of an image of how Maddie would look today-plus a TV reconstruction and artist impressions of a man seen watching the McCann's holiday flat before the abduction.

"We have had between 200 and 300 good calls," said Edgar. "There are five or six really important ones we are focusing in on now. We have had names come in and information with which we can identify others."

They will also cross reference the names of new suspects with their database of British sex offenders living in Portugal at the time. As the cold case hots up, Edgar's team are virtually certain ONE MAN carried out the kidnapping that shook the world and NOT child traffickers. And Edgar says the Portuguese cops probably had him in their grasp but let him slip through their fingers.

"There is no evidence that there is more than one person involved," he said. "And I believe there is a real chance the police have spoken to him during their inquiry."

But hardened cop Edgar - used to leaving no stone unturned in UK investigations - says he was astonished to find vital evidence in Portuguese police files that was never made public during the search.

He said it seemed they had failed to run thorough checks on 18 sex offenders living within easy reach of the McCanns' apartment.

Edgar added: "I have had a look at the files and it is very difficult to assess them as the documents I have been given are not very satisfactory.

"All I can say is that so far we have eliminated only two of the offenders because they were in prison at the time. The remaining 18 weren't investigated to the standard I'm used to. But we will take this forward."

Former Northern Ireland and Cheshire cop Edgar, 52, Edgar and his hard-core squad of four hand-picked investigators -drafted in by the McCanns last November - are also looking at records of six sex attacks against youngsters in the Algarve leading up to Madeleine's kidnap. Again, these are poorly documented by the Portuguese.

"Most of attacks were overnight, in apartments and at least five involved British children," he said. "I am looking for links to the Madeleine abduction - geographical links, links with the descriptions."

The attacks are:
APRIL 14, 2004: Praia do Carvoeiro, Lagoa, 20 miles from Praia da Luz (PDA). Sex assault on 10-year-old girl.

JUNE 9 2005: Sao Rafael, near Sesmarias, 50 miles from PDA. Sex assault on nine-year-old girl.

JUNE 2 2006: Praia do Carvoeiro, Lagoa, 20 miles from PDA. Sex assault on seven-year-old girl and her 10-year-old sister in separate rooms.

OCTOBER 29 2006: Albufeira, 45 miles from PDA. Sex assault on eight-year-old girl

CHRISTMAS DAY, 2006: Silves, 35 miles from PDA. Attempted abduction of three-year-old girl.

MAY 28 2007: Albufeira. 45 miles from PDA. Intruder disturbed at the bottom of nine-year-old girl's bed.

Edgar told us: "Some of the attacks were in the files and some were in other documents that were not terribly obvious. Again I am subject to the frailties of the Portuguese authorities and have to work with what I have been given. I have tried to build bridges with them but have had no response. But we have access to other files that have not been released to the public and the media."

As well as sifting through case files, Edgar has pinpointed a wilderness just 10 miles north of the tourist strip where Maddie could be hidden in peasant communities live in isolation.

Memories

"Once you get beyond the tourist strip it is a different world. The geography is a really important factor," he said. "These are isolated areas, it is impoverished and villagers live the way they have done for years. Children change physically and a child's memory changes.

"Madeleine will have memories but at that age you develop very quickly and especially if you are living with people from different backgrounds.

"The other really important point is that no body has been found."

Edgar's belief that one man alone took the youngster was backed by revelations last week that a mystery man with a pockmarked face and pointed nose was spotted by two separate witnesses watching the McCanns flat in the days before the kidnap.

The ex-cop thinks it could be the man seen by Jane Tanner, one of the holidaymakers who had been with the McCanns in the tapas bar before Maddie was snatched.

Edgar said: "I think it could be the same person - some one with knowledge of the area. The descriptions given are very similar. And Jane is a very reliable witness."
We have names of Maddie suspects Maddie_reward_200_38755a

He dismissed many of the established theories behind Maddie's disappearance - like the involvement of child traffickers. "From the evidence I just don't think this is the case," he said. He has also ruled out Maddie being carried aboard a yacht at a nearby marina after interviewing the key witness behind the theory.

And he said the Portuguese police were WRONG to focus on the McCanns and local Robert Murat as suspects.

"A closed mind gives you closed options. They had a theory that focused on, Kate and Gerry and Murat. There is not one shred of evidence against any of them."

The McCanns' spokesman Clarence Mitchell said last night: "Kate and Gerry are very pleased at the response from the publicity of the second anniversary of Madeleine's disappearance. And they are pleased with the good work Dave and his team are doing."
£1.5m REWARD INFORMATION

Last edited by christabel on Mon May 11, 2009 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

We have names of Maddie suspects Empty Re: We have names of Maddie suspects

Post by vee8 Sun May 10, 2009 5:44 pm

My God. 6 attacks, just ignored? That is absolutely staggering. We all knew gonzo was a pathetic, useless lump of lard, but this goes beyond incompetence, it's downright CRIMINAL.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Mon May 11, 2009 2:19 am

You now i been thinking about somethign ........ All the reported attempt's to break in at the ocean club,and the weird men taking pictures of kids on the beach all the time in the area????Its all stopped now. To me that says only one thing................the guy who was doing it is no longer in the area or as got his prize.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Mon May 11, 2009 2:21 am

clairesy wrote:You now i been thinking about somethign ........ All the reported attempt's to break in at the ocean club,and the weird men taking pictures of kids on the beach all the time in the area????Its all stopped now. To me that says only one thing................the guy who was doing it is no longer in the area or as got his prize.

Clairesy, You hit the nail on the head. Its a little warm in Portugal at the moment though!
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Mon May 11, 2009 10:35 am

IM sorry but I dont agree. We dont know if they stopped or not. Also we dont know if there were any more attacks. Things are not being reported.

I have always said that I doubted it was a long person because there would have been attacks before or after, and there werent any. Well, yes there were, so I was wrong.

I wonder why the villages were not searched, or put under some sort of surveillance. Particularly as it looks as thought the PJ should have been looking for a local (meaning locality not nationality) serial offender.

I am also surprised that this has been made public. The detectives would have their reasons, I wonder what it is. I would have thought that this would put Madeleine in further harm's way, if she is still alive. Why would they release this info?

If this is what has happened to Madeleine, then it is time they got her out of there. She cannot be left to suffer any longer.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Mon May 11, 2009 7:22 pm

Just read this online,thought i would post it here of course its a very similar report to that above however the 5 new suspects seems to have emerged from the newer calls and dont include the 16 perverts being checked out.

Also the very last sentence as given me a few thoughts.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Maddy cops target five new suspects

• We have names of Maddie suspects Transparent
  • We have names of Maddie suspects TransparentWe have names of Maddie suspects 06-04-09-image-15-787290087

Investigators searching for Madeleine McCann are focusing on five new suspects.
The names of the possible kidnappers emerged from a flood of 300 calls following a TV reconstruction last week.
The
team is also checking on 18 perverts and six attacks on kids in
southern Portugal - using clues partly overlooked in local police files.

Ex-Det Insp Dave
Edgar, 52, leading the hunt, believes Madeleine could still be alive near Praia da Luz, the Portuguese resort where she was last seen in May 2007. He said: "There's a very strong possibility she's still in that area. The important point is no body has been found." He said of the new suspects: "There are five or six really important ones." Maddy would be six tomorrow and experts have made an image showing how
she would look. Mr Edgar believes her abductor acted alone but slipped through cops' fingers. He said: "There is a real chance police have spoken to him during their inquiry."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2009/05/11/maddy-hunt-cops-target-five-suspects-115875-21348850/
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Mon May 11, 2009 10:06 pm

''They are cross-checking a database of sex offenders in Portugal at
the time, including 18 living within an hour of the McCanns' holiday
flat.
He said: "There are five or six we are focusing in on. We have names for some."
Edgar is looking at records of six sex attacks on children in the Algarve in the three years before Madeleine's disappearance.
He said: "Most were overnight, in apartments, and at least five involved British children."
Edgar says it is more than likely Portuguese cops had the kidnapper in their grasp but let him go.''
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Took this from another report i have just read online.The thing that baffles me is.........i hope they have already been to this village or are searching right now because if the abductor as been hiding out in this village just 15 miles from luz he isnt likely to be anymore.Not with news emerging that suggests they are closing in on him!
Interesting to read that they feel the Portuguese cops were 'more than likely' to have had already had him in their grasp but let him go??
o me that suggests the suspect is within the files,had maybe been questioned once by them??Could just mean that the files show an interest in this person but nothing further happened, ie...they didn't bother going to him to talk to him etc.
6 sex attacks on children,most overnight in apartments and at least 5 involving British children??
Have these attacks suddenly stopped now then?? Could that mean that the attacker isn't attacking anymore because he is locked up for some other crime...or could it be that the attacker as got his prize(madeleine).
Thing is with these sickos they usually start off with a fantasy,a need to abuse a child.... and after that it progresses to where they need to actually carry out there fantasy. So maybe the attacker was abusing these kids in the apartments over night and that eventually after getting away with his sick crime for soo long he progressed to a more serious crime(if it can get any more serious) and abducted one.He is complete now in his sick world because hes got everything he needs........after that im not sure he can progress any further.....if he is caught and madeleine found then of course he would be back to square one again.....needing to abuse a child ........ but at the moment if this sicko as got madeleine with him that would possibly explain the reason no more attacks have been reported.Because he doesn't need to find a victim now.Hes got one.And hes had her for 2 years. Of course i hope that isnt the case and that madeleine is being held by a couple who maybe wanted a child but to be honest with you,in reality i think if that were the case then by now something would have cracked.You cannot bring up a child when she is sooo popular in the media for such a long time.No one is going to let them relax and live a somewhat normal life with her so i would imagine they would possible have given her up by now. I would also imagine,someone would have gotten a ickle suspicious as to how there neighbors or family members have suddenly got a child when they haven't even been pregnant!!...and to top it off.........a child that almost four years old(at the time).Also if a family wanted to adopt her illegally then im sure they had plans to raise her in a sort of normal way...school etc........meeting their friends and family etc etc.........madeleine isnt going to be able to just mingle in like shes not going to be noticed because as i said there as been soo much publicity about her. IMO she is either being held and hidden for some perverts sick fantasy(which i hope she isn't).....or she is being used for somethign else.Im not sure what.

If madeleine is still alive then i don't think her life is going to be very 'normal'. Its not possible.Shes not the average abducted child which gets searched for then forgotten about by media etc..shes been news since 3rd may 07...............and no one out there is going to be able to keep her and walk her around in public at all like 'normal' people could with their kids.
Someone knows who took her and what for.Maybe its a family or friend of the abductor who's been having suspicions about them for a long time but is frightened to call police because they fear if they are wrong they have put their loved one in the frame and just like Portuguese police done with the mccanns they are allowed them to be scrutinised by cops media .. The case is soo high profile that anyone who dares to speak or come forward is likely to feel they are going to be ripped apart by others. The web site as a form that can be filed in anonymously by anyone who thinks they might have information.It will be treated confidentially and noone will know who you are.I suggest if anyone does know anything and are afraid of the repercussions, then they use that option to report what they know.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Mon May 11, 2009 10:54 pm

So much sense you are talking Clairsey.

There are places in the Mochigue mountains, well within 15 miles of PdL where they dont really have neighbours and maybe it is possible that Madeleiene could be there. There are stories, that people could make up, to account for her presence and there are whole families who are crooks - but personally I think she is more likely to be abroad - or away from there.

Time will tell. I feel pretty confident that we are on the homeward run now and something will come out in the not so distant future.
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Tue May 12, 2009 8:02 am

These guys are saying what I've been saying for ages.
Though I also think if it was done by one man, chances are small that she's still alive. Still as long as there's no proof she's dead either, people who go visit/holiday over there, should keep their eyes and ears open. There's allways hope she will be found alive.

I wonder if they are talking about 18 British men or if their list includes Portuguese men too. And why attacks on british girls? Can't be mass hysteria, as it happened before Madeleine disappeared. How many attacks on Portuguese girls have there been? And what else (except for the geographical link) do/did these children have in common?

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down