Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McCanns made suspects in Maddie case despite no conclusive DNA evidence, case files reveal

3 posters

Go down

McCanns made suspects in Maddie case despite no conclusive DNA evidence, case files reveal Empty McCanns made suspects in Maddie case despite no conclusive DNA evidence, case files reveal

Post by Rosie Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:29 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1041216/McCanns-suspects-Maddie-case-despite-conclusive-DNA-evidence-case-files-reveal.html?ITO=1490

By Vanessa Allen
Last updated at 7:13 PM on 04th August 2008

Kate and Gerry McCann were made official suspects in their daughter's disappearance despite being warned there was no conclusive DNA evidence against them, case files have revealed.

They named the couple as arguidos on September 7, just days after the independent Forensic Science Service laboratory in Britain warned officers they had found no conclusive traces of Madeleine's DNA.

And in police interviews with Mr McCann, officers told him that Madeleine's DNA had been found in the boot of the family's hire car, crucially rented 25 days after the three-year-old vanished.

The notes of the eight-hour interrogation were revealed yesterday as prosecutors released the 20,000 page case files.

The interviews were not recorded but an unidentified police officer's notes of the questioning were included in the dossier.

The officer wrote that Mr McCann was told his daughter's DNA was discovered in the boot of the rented Renault Scenic, and behind a sofa in the family's holiday apartment.

But an FSS email sent four days earlier on September 3 said analysis of the DNA samples was inconclusive.

It said the traces had some elements which matched her profile but warned they would also match huge sections of the population, including those of several of their scientists.

Kate McCann refused to answer 48 questions when grilled by Portuguese police over her missing daughter, when it was clear the direction of the questions were designed to implicate her.

The devastated mother fell silent after police told her she was being made an official suspect in Madeleine's disappearance.

Mrs McCann, a GP, was subjected to 11 hours of interrogations at Portimao police station on September 7 last year.

The case files - released yesterday - showed she faced a barrage of questions over her relationship with her oldest child.

Both she and husband Gerry have denied any involvement in their daughter's disappearance.

Last month the Portuguese attorney general formally cleared them as suspects in the investigation and said police had found no evidence they had committed any crime.

McCann family spokesman Clarence Mitchell said: 'Kate was well within her rights not to answer if she didn't want to.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

McCanns made suspects in Maddie case despite no conclusive DNA evidence, case files reveal Empty Re: McCanns made suspects in Maddie case despite no conclusive DNA evidence, case files reveal

Post by clairesy Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:22 am

I noticed they had a stairs gate at the top of the steps outside the apartment.I suppose that rules out madeleine falling down them then???

I found the pictures really upsetting to see.I know its only pics of her bedroom etc ..but up until now we haven't had a true feeling of what things were like in the apartment.Seeing Madeleine's bed as it was when she in it..the twins in between and the sheets pulled back slightly....bucket and spades and the usually family things you see hanging about kind of brought it all to life in a different sort of way than before.

Im not sure what the hell the pj are playing at but why lie about DNA evidence???Sorry to sound a little gobby here but in my opinion they are a complete and utter bunch of lying ars#holes....they seem to have deliberately gone out of their way to cause hurt for the mccanns.Not caring for their feelings in all of this...and imo not caring for whats happened to madeleine.If there was no DNA to incriminate them why bloody dam well try to get a confession out of two innocent people by saying there was DNA evidence???I suppose the antis are all throwing some sort of deluded reasoning up for all of this????

All the while Madeleine's abductors are running around laughing their frigging heads off at them.......madeleine being dragged behind in tow and wanting her mammy and daddy.........and whats gonc and co doing...sat pondering on the next bunch of twisted questions to try and incriminate the innocent.All to much of a familiar thing isn't it...poor joana's mammy was probably also coaxed (quite violently it seems) into a confession.

Last edited by Rosiepops on Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forum Revamp)
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

McCanns made suspects in Maddie case despite no conclusive DNA evidence, case files reveal Empty Not sure

Post by dianeh Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:51 am

Not absolutley certain but I think in this country the police are not allowed to lie to the suspects, or witnesses during questioning. It is known as entrapment and is not legal, and will blow any case out of the water, as anything learned will be discarded from the trial evidence.

I will do a little bit of research when I have time.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

McCanns made suspects in Maddie case despite no conclusive DNA evidence, case files reveal Empty Hi Diane

Post by Rosie Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:21 am

I think you may be correct and isn't there a point of law about forcing witnesses to answer questions under duress?
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

McCanns made suspects in Maddie case despite no conclusive DNA evidence, case files reveal Empty Rosie

Post by dianeh Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:53 am

Will see what I can find? I think I will use Wikipedia, after all thats where Viv got her law degree 🤡
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

McCanns made suspects in Maddie case despite no conclusive DNA evidence, case files reveal Empty Re: McCanns made suspects in Maddie case despite no conclusive DNA evidence, case files reveal

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down