Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deborah Butler's Latest Disgusting Display of Depravity

+11
Jayelles
May
Mulleena
christabel
Cath
Rosie
Catkins
Tinkerbell43
vee8
Pedro Silva
bluj1515
15 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Deborah Butler's Latest Disgusting Display of Depravity - Page 4 Empty Re: Deborah Butler's Latest Disgusting Display of Depravity

Post by Rosie Fri May 28, 2010 12:03 am

Ade I am not bothered about Butler. I am not Freud and I am not going in for amateur psychology, although I could think of an alternate use for Skinner's "rat box".

Some people are evil, Debbie Butler is evil and so is her mate Bennett and so are the evil things they both got up to.

Some money is wrong and is dirty and raised for the wrong reasons, Butler is in that category and you are never going to change my mind about her. She is a waste of time and space. She causes nothing but trouble, she has not learned, as her recent escapades had shown. I don't care that it may not have produced any problems, the whole point is that she was hoping to cause trouble and problems for someone hoping to raise money for their search for their missing child, that is despicable and why shouldn't people tell her so? If she doesn't like it tough, she can do the other thing, or desist from behaving like a prize cow and fade away back to obscurity where she obviously came from.
I am a grown up and I can make my own mind up about people and I have about her, she is a nasty vile piece of work and she is also a hypocrite and a liar.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Deborah Butler's Latest Disgusting Display of Depravity - Page 4 Empty Re: Deborah Butler's Latest Disgusting Display of Depravity

Post by Sabot Fri May 28, 2010 12:48 am

ModNrodder wrote:I think there is a moral issue highlight in all this.

If it is wrong for Debbie to challenge Gerry raising funds for Madeleine, simply because she may dislike Gerry.

Is it not wrong then, as well, by the same score, to challenge Debbie raising money for Macmillan or Missing children because of disliking Debbie?

I think it is a matter of choice, of course, whether anyone helps a charity on the back of this allegged walk.

In forum world where the ETAPE issue and the Debs walk are being publicised. Is one element of the debate on the rights and wrongs of challenging fund raising, showing the other side which is the right thing to do? The morally right way to behave?

I dont agree with her agenda, which seems to be to embarress Gerry in my opinion. But she wont get anywhere with her negative agenda. So why not focus on the positive instead, which is that vulnerable and needing people will be benefiting from someone elses possible foolishness.

It is beginning to look as though The Find Madeleine Fund is going to benefit directly from all of this talk.

This is a good thing.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Fri May 28, 2010 2:07 am

Mulleena wrote:This walk wont materialise, its all talk the same as she was going to Amarals hearing, and going to protest in Scotland with a placard.
I will still donate to the find Madeleine fund but I wish Deborah Butler would stop just all this attention seeking.
She has had her 15 minutes of infamy and all on the back of a little girl who still needs to be found and reunited with her loving family!!!!

She won't give up her harrassment..I'll put money on that.......She is obssessed.

@ Dianeh - We could suggest she walk round Oz and take Carly with her.... Deborah Butler's Latest Disgusting Display of Depravity - Page 4 765343
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 28, 2010 3:05 am

Sabot wrote:
ModNrodder wrote:I think there is a moral issue highlight in all this.

If it is wrong for Debbie to challenge Gerry raising funds for Madeleine, simply because she may dislike Gerry.

Is it not wrong then, as well, by the same score, to challenge Debbie raising money for Macmillan or Missing children because of disliking Debbie?

I think it is a matter of choice, of course, whether anyone helps a charity on the back of this allegged walk.

In forum world where the ETAPE issue and the Debs walk are being publicised. Is one element of the debate on the rights and wrongs of challenging fund raising, showing the other side which is the right thing to do? The morally right way to behave?

I dont agree with her agenda, which seems to be to embarress Gerry in my opinion. But she wont get anywhere with her negative agenda. So why not focus on the positive instead, which is that vulnerable and needing people will be benefiting from someone elses possible foolishness.

It is beginning to look as though The Find Madeleine Fund is going to benefit directly from all of this talk.

This is a good thing.

You just said what I spent a long post trying to say, lol. Lets just be happy the fund will benefit. Sod the rest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 28, 2010 3:08 am

Rosiepops wrote:Ade I am not bothered about Butler. I am not Freud and I am not going in for amateur psychology, although I could think of an alternate use for Skinner's "rat box".

Some people are evil, Debbie Butler is evil and so is her mate Bennett and so are the evil things they both got up to.

Some money is wrong and is dirty and raised for the wrong reasons, Butler is in that category and you are never going to change my mind about her. She is a waste of time and space. She causes nothing but trouble, she has not learned, as her recent escapades had shown. I don't care that it may not have produced any problems, the whole point is that she was hoping to cause trouble and problems for someone hoping to raise money for their search for their missing child, that is despicable and why shouldn't people tell her so? If she doesn't like it tough, she can do the other thing, or desist from behaving like a prize cow and fade away back to obscurity where she obviously came from.
I am a grown up and I can make my own mind up about people and I have about her, she is a nasty vile piece of work and she is also a hypocrite and a liar.

I wasn't trying to change your mind Rosie. Just expressing my own opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Fri May 28, 2010 4:05 am

I'm doing the Race for Life. Some people just get on and do things without all the publicity!
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Fri May 28, 2010 4:08 am

300 pounds is nothing. And if she's going on that walk unprepared, untrained, she'll be in hospital in two days.
BUT like I've said on pfa2, I've never donated to Madeleine's Fund, even if I sometimes meant to do it. Now I will. And it's her who's making me do it.

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Fri May 28, 2010 6:17 am

ModNrodder wrote:
Rosiepops wrote:Ade I am not bothered about Butler. I am not Freud and I am not going in for amateur psychology, although I could think of an alternate use for Skinner's "rat box".

I wasn't trying to change your mind Rosie. Just expressing my own opinion.

And I was just expressing mine!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Fri May 28, 2010 6:25 am

Tinkerbell43 wrote:I'm doing the Race for Life. Some people just get on and do things without all the publicity!

Exactly Tinks and well done, you are so right!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayelles Fri May 28, 2010 6:37 am

Rosie, I am with you 100% on this. I'm just glad I don't know this woman IRL. I'm glad I dno't know anyone like her.

Jayelles
Apprentice
Apprentice

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2009-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Chinagirl Fri May 28, 2010 10:08 am

The FindMadeleine fund is NOT benefiting from this stunt. She's changed her mind about that. Unfortunately, I fear MacMillan's are going to be damaged by this silly woman, for being associated with nothing more that the crassest of personal publicity stunts - if, in fact, she even flies to Spain to begin the "walk."

Chinagirl
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2010-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Fri May 28, 2010 6:44 pm

Quite a number of us are going to donate to The Find Madeleine Fund. Some for the first time.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:40 am

Taken from Tony's Hounding of the McCanns - Thanks Tony.

Can someone please tell me what the point of Deborah Butler actually is? What is she hoping to achieve in life? The more we learn about this this evil hard faced ugly old crone, the more reviled she becomes, if I were her relatives I would disassociate myself from the vile woman.

There is no excuse for her, none at all, she is just plain evil.

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.com/?zx=68fe6f3f737c6d3

It Is Very Sad Day When A Cancer Charity Is Used As A Stick To Beat The McCann Family With

Deborah Butler's Latest Disgusting Display of Depravity - Page 4 Followhim
Sadder Still When Said Charity Allows Itself To Be Used As The Stick To Beat The McCann Family.

If, everything Deborah Butler has written about the Macmillan cancer charity is true, and please note I said 'IF', then it is blot on the history of this wonderful charity.

Reporting the father of a missing child trying to raise money to find that child, to a charity commissioner, kind of takes the meaning of charity out of the situation. (benevolent goodwill toward or love of humanity). I see no benevolent goodwill in their actions if, and again I say if, it is true what Butler has been conveying on the Internet about her actions and the actions of the charity.

As I understand it, Gerry McCann paid his entrance fee of 56 GBP' to enter a cycle race, all of the fee went to the charity....ergo he donated 56 GBP' to the Macmillan charity. Which, I might add, is a darn site more than Ms. Butler has to date.

Up until Mr. McCann announced he was taking part in the race, Ms. Butler couldn't have given a damn about the Macmillan Charity. Now, however, she is all charity and nothing but charity.

Even inviting the man she condemned (Gerry McCann) to join her on a hair brained walk through Spain, a walk of over a thousand Kilometers.

You know, she reminds me of the film Calamity Jane and the song that goes with it. (Anything you can do I can do better, I can do anything better than you.)

Unfortunately, the man in question, Gerry, did not recipicate Ms. Butler's advances and Ms. Butler, who was going to donate to the Madeleine fund, threw a hissy fit and said "you aint getting it now Gerry."....... (Please remind me again what the word charity means?)

Ms. Butler, says, she will do the walk for the Macmillan charity, and I hope she does, I really do.

However, I reiterate, if all Deborah has said about the charity is true, the charity in my mind will remain as a charity who allowed itself to be used as a stick to beat the father of a missing child with; and, I find nothing charitable in that at all.

So well done Debbie, once again you have tainted something that was once pure and erstwhile....leaving your track record 100% on form. Way to go girl!

Posted by tony at

Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:49 am

I think that what she wants to achieve is a straight-jacket in a mental institution. Deborah Butler's Latest Disgusting Display of Depravity - Page 4 526250

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:37 am

Pedro Silva wrote:I think that what she wants to achieve is a straight-jacket in a mental institution. Deborah Butler's Latest Disgusting Display of Depravity - Page 4 526250

Oh Pedro, you have no idea how I needed that laugh!

Deborah Butler's Latest Disgusting Display of Depravity - Page 4 466476 Deborah Butler's Latest Disgusting Display of Depravity - Page 4 466476 Deborah Butler's Latest Disgusting Display of Depravity - Page 4 466476 Deborah Butler's Latest Disgusting Display of Depravity - Page 4 466476 Deborah Butler's Latest Disgusting Display of Depravity - Page 4 466476 Deborah Butler's Latest Disgusting Display of Depravity - Page 4 466476 Deborah Butler's Latest Disgusting Display of Depravity - Page 4 466476 Deborah Butler's Latest Disgusting Display of Depravity - Page 4 466476 Deborah Butler's Latest Disgusting Display of Depravity - Page 4 466476 Deborah Butler's Latest Disgusting Display of Depravity - Page 4 466476
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:42 am

Reporting the father of a missing child
Sending him an email
Inviting him to join her on that walk

Apart from what she did in the past, these things are despicable.
She should stay out of their lives. She's got nothing to do with them. I hope CR will deal with it.
Nor is she (as originally promised) raising money for Madeleine's Fund.

Yet I do hope she'll get more donations for MacMillan, regardless if she walks or not. It's a good cause and this way she can make up for the time and money that's been waisted on her complaint.

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4