Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deborah Butler's Latest Disgusting Display of Depravity

+11
Jayelles
May
Mulleena
christabel
Cath
Rosie
Catkins
Tinkerbell43
vee8
Pedro Silva
bluj1515
15 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Deborah Butler's Latest Disgusting Display of Depravity - Page 3 Empty Re: Deborah Butler's Latest Disgusting Display of Depravity

Post by Peaceful1 Fri May 21, 2010 11:18 am

Diane, how can you stop a fool making a fool of herself? Deborah Butler's Latest Disgusting Display of Depravity - Page 3 574656

Let her carry on, she is showing what a dimwit she really is.
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Deborah Butler's Latest Disgusting Display of Depravity - Page 3 Empty Re: Deborah Butler's Latest Disgusting Display of Depravity

Post by Rosie Sat May 22, 2010 4:17 am

Another thing the stalker should know is that Macmillan charge a fee for those entering.

I hope she gets arrested again for stalking and harassment, this time she wont be so lucky and maybe charged.
Hopefully soon she will be charged with wasting police time, her and her ugly boyfriend Bennett.

Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by May Sat May 22, 2010 6:33 pm

This woman is beneath contempt!
May
May
Master
Master

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Sun May 23, 2010 8:40 am

Great post, Diane.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Sun May 23, 2010 10:13 am

It makes me wonder, why butler has drawn all this attention to herself..what is bennet up to? Mmmmm
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Mon May 24, 2010 10:15 am

Peaceful1

I dare say that Butler thinks she is on a 'winner' with this one. You know proving what an evil man that Gerry McCann is. The trouble for Butler is that once again, she has not realised that her actions will have consequences. Gerry has done nothing wrong, but she has. Stalking and harrassment are illegal, and she has told the world what exactly what she has done.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Mon May 24, 2010 11:04 am

Debbie Butler would be far better putting her enormous amounts of spare time into actually helping the McCanns find Madeleine and bringing to justice the people involved.
Her actions, along with bennetts, prove without any shadow of doubt, neither are interested in missing Madeleine, instead they have huge amounts of hatred for two successful people and continue to feed that hatred in every way they can.
I really dont know what drives these people, or what makes them become what they are. They must have had a extreme sad childhood or some major trauma that has made them this way.
Maybe they need to address that?
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayelles Tue May 25, 2010 6:33 pm

Peaceful - ITA.

I think these sick people have their priorities all wrong. They must be neglecting their own families in their pursuit of the McCanns. Alas, this is the downside of the Internet. Before the Internet they wouldn't have been able to network with like-minded sickos so easily. No-one would have heard of Debbie Butler. She might have managed a reader's letter in a newspaper but print space is valuable and I doubt whether any self-respecting newspaper would have afforded her more than one sick rant. In fact, I doubt the Media would have allowed her any at all because they'd be more accountable under our defamation laws with regard to paper printing. There's a clause they can escape culpability under when publication is online (clause 32?/38? - something like that).

The Internet provides a perfect breeding ground for "whack-the-rat" type harassment i.e. get one deleted and ten more appear elsewhere.

Jayelles
Apprentice
Apprentice

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2009-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Tue May 25, 2010 8:45 pm

Apparently we're evil................she needs to look into the mirror.........

Deborah Butler's Latest Disgusting Display of Depravity - Page 3 Icon_post_targetby dcb2 » 10:34 am Tue May 25, 2010 butler update:

Yesterday at 07:36 AM
yet more bile spewed from evil people - I dont hate the Mccanns - I am donating money to findmadeleine !! I will enjoy the walk knowing the money raised will go to Macmillan ,
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Tue May 25, 2010 11:30 pm

Yep Cat, we are obviously the evil ones. Not those that harrass and stalk the McCanns at every turn, trying to prevent them from finding their lost daughter. Nope, they are not evil, it surely must be us.
Deborah Butler's Latest Disgusting Display of Depravity - Page 3 503613

Newsflash to Butler. Donating a couple of quid to the Find Madeleine fund does not make up for all the other things you have done, and you are kidding yourself if you think otherwise.

Does it make you feel better about yourself to be so 'big hearted' to donate money to FindMadeleine, even though you truly believe that Madeleine came to harm and her parents are to blame, and that they hid her body and then perpetrated a gigantic fraud. How could anyone who thinks that even consider donating to the fund?

We have a word for it, and it is hypocrite. You, Butler are a hypocrite.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Tue May 25, 2010 11:42 pm

10%?

10% of nothing is............nothing.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Wed May 26, 2010 4:04 am

Still have my doubts if she's really going to do that walk. She didn't set any goals yet.
But if she's really going to do that walk, without cheating, I'm going to donate to both MacMillan and the McCann's fund.

How about you all?

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Wed May 26, 2010 8:02 am

IF she does it, yes, I'll donate to both.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Wed May 26, 2010 9:24 am

Err, No. I dont need some attention seeker doing a supposed charity walk to donate to the Find Madeleine Fund.

But I might be tempted if she promised to never come back. Not that it affects me (being in Oz and all) but I am thinking of you Brits.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Wed May 26, 2010 4:58 pm

Edit to add I will contribute EQUALLY though, not 90%/10%
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Wed May 26, 2010 5:19 pm

vee8 wrote:Edit to add I will contribute EQUALLY though, not 90%/10%

I hope you aren't donating directly to Debbie, or McMillan will get 40% of The Find Madeleine money.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Wed May 26, 2010 6:37 pm

Sabot wrote:
vee8 wrote:Edit to add I will contribute EQUALLY though, not 90%/10%

I hope you aren't donating directly to Debbie, or McMillan will get 40% of The Find Madeleine money.
No, I'll make it directly to the charities involved.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Wed May 26, 2010 6:42 pm

I've told her I'll donate directly to the Fund/Charity involved.
I'm even willing to show her I've donated. I'll keep my promise.

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Wed May 26, 2010 7:52 pm

dianeh wrote:Err, No. I dont need some attention seeker doing a supposed charity walk to donate to the Find Madeleine Fund.

But I might be tempted if she promised to never come back. Not that it affects me (being in Oz and all) but I am thinking of you Brits.
Maybe we will donate HER to the good people of Oz.............. Deborah Butler's Latest Disgusting Display of Depravity - Page 3 396948
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Thu May 27, 2010 9:22 am

On behalf of Aussies everywhere I say, thank you for the offer, but you keep her.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 27, 2010 9:49 am

Raising money for a good cause is raising money for a good cause. People benefitting from this are more important. The result is positive which ever way you look at it.

If Debbie can walk the walk and not just talk the talk, then I will donate to both charities directly.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Thu May 27, 2010 10:59 am

It's basically off. She's refusing now to donate to Find Madeleine. Claims she's donating to MacMillian and Missing People. Also claims she'll be doing 30 miles a day. Hard to believe.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Mulleena Thu May 27, 2010 11:15 am

This walk wont materialise, its all talk the same as she was going to Amarals hearing, and going to protest in Scotland with a placard.
I will still donate to the find Madeleine fund but I wish Deborah Butler would stop just all this attention seeking.
She has had her 15 minutes of infamy and all on the back of a little girl who still needs to be found and reunited with her loving family!!!!

Mulleena
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2010-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Thu May 27, 2010 10:23 pm

Debbie can ski backwards down a mountain with a daffodil protruding out of her butt for charity, it would still not make me change my opinion of her. She is soiled goods, so is her money - tainted.

There are three words that adequately describe her "despicable, False LIAR"

I donate to charities on a regular basis and the Find Madeleine Fund, why does Butler feel the need to tell everyone what she is doing? Horrible nasty two faced lying trouble making woman, she ought to be ashamed of herself. Perhaps she should do a walk for BSE? (Mad Cows Disease).

Well said Mulleena!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 27, 2010 10:55 pm

I think there is a moral issue highlight in all this.

If it is wrong for Debbie to challenge Gerry raising funds for Madeleine, simply because she may dislike Gerry.

Is it not wrong then, as well, by the same score, to challenge Debbie raising money for Macmillan or Missing children because of disliking Debbie?

I think it is a matter of choice, of course, whether anyone helps a charity on the back of this allegged walk.

In forum world where the ETAPE issue and the Debs walk are being publicised. Is one element of the debate on the rights and wrongs of challenging fund raising, showing the other side which is the right thing to do? The morally right way to behave?

I dont agree with her agenda, which seems to be to embarress Gerry in my opinion. But she wont get anywhere with her negative agenda. So why not focus on the positive instead, which is that vulnerable and needing people will be benefiting from someone elses possible foolishness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next