Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deborah Butler's Latest Disgusting Display of Depravity

+11
Jayelles
May
Mulleena
christabel
Cath
Rosie
Catkins
Tinkerbell43
vee8
Pedro Silva
bluj1515
15 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Deborah Butler's Latest Disgusting Display of Depravity - Page 2 Empty Re: Deborah Butler's Latest Disgusting Display of Depravity

Post by May Mon May 17, 2010 9:36 am

I am glad that the event was a success and hope that Gerry raised some more much needed money to continue the search for Madeleine. Poor Madeleine, she deserves better than this - Debbie Butler should hang her head in shame
May
May
Master
Master

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Deborah Butler's Latest Disgusting Display of Depravity - Page 2 Empty Re: Deborah Butler's Latest Disgusting Display of Depravity

Post by Chinagirl Mon May 17, 2010 9:48 am

As a five minute research would have shown, Gerry McCann did not break any rules covering this event, nor is the McCann's fund a charity. Clearly, Butler didn't do this research before jumping in feet first to complain to Macmillans and even writing to Gerry, therefore one can only conclude that she is either extremely stupid or extremely vindictive - possibly both, and is frighteningly, unhealthily obsessed with the McCann family and their activities.

Chinagirl
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2010-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Mon May 17, 2010 10:02 am

Hi Chinagirl.

You are so right. Butler is both extremely stupid and also very vindictive. And a little bit of research would have shown just how ridiculous her complaint was. If this was her only action against the McCanns, then perhaps it could be overlooked as a concerned citizen who is too intellectually challenged to do a bit of research on the subject. But it is not the first time. It is consistent with a pattern of stalking and harrassment.

Jayelles is correct in her assessment of Butler ( as always). And it is this pattern of stalking and harrassment that the police should be investigating. It is time the police took an active interest in this woman in regards to her stalking of the McCanns.

As for Gerry riding to raise money for the Fund and it not being a charity. So what. Charity status is a tax status, as is the not for profit organisations status. Both are covered under different acts of parliament, and both are able to raise money due to fundraising. The Find Madeleine Fund has never claimed to be a charity. Anyone stating that the McCanns have done so are guilty of libel, and it is just another part of the stalking pattern.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Mon May 17, 2010 10:18 am

I wish Debbie Butler would spend her time looking after her own business and her adopted son. The one she probably promised to cherish all her life, the one she promised to put first above all else.
I would imagine he is feeling extremely neglected.
Debbie, a message to you.
The 3 years you have spent hounding the McCann family, are three years you could have spent with your son, three years you will NEVER get back.
I wouldn't blame your son, if he walked away from you once he is fully aware of how much hate you carry within your soul.
You are going the right way about him finding out too.
He must have been horrified when your 'hard face cow' picture appeared on the front pages of the newspaper.
But it didn't stop you did it? His feelings obviously dont matter to you. How sad.
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Mon May 17, 2010 12:23 pm

The question is why has Debbie contacted them at all. What gave her the right? Who the hell is she?

And the answer is just what Jayelles said.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayelles Mon May 17, 2010 7:27 pm

Debbie Butler is a nobody. Unfortunately, tragic cases like the McCann case and countless others always bring wannabees out of the woodwork. The Internet has provided a platform for people who are failures (*) in real life to live out their fantasies and sadly, they can cause a lot of harm in the process because the Internet is difficult to police in this respect.

When little Danielle vanDam went missing, her parents fell under the spotlight. They immediately admitted smoking cannabis and swinging with friends because they wanted the police investigation over with quickly. Alas, some people were unable to past that and accused them via the Internet of murdering their daughter. The police investigated the family, cleared them and moved on but for a small (very small) group of people, this wasn't enough. When a hotline was set up for an information appeal, this small group flooded it and one of them posted the number on the Internet encouraging others to do likewise. Did she want people to phone with information? No. She wanted people to phone and just listen to the message. She also flooded the vanDam's own phone number with calls in an attempt to speak to the parents and then COMPLAINED because it was just an answering machine. If Missing Danielle had been trying to call her parents, she would not have been able to get through.

For me, there are a lot of similarities in the McCann and vanDam cases. In both cases, the abductor was in and out and minutes and left no trace. Danielle's body was found some weeks later and there was an abundance of forensic evidence which linked her to her killer both on her body and subsequently at his home and motorhome.

In the vanDam case, another wannabee called Douglas Pierce was so desperate to make a name for himself that he obtained the family's trust by stealth with the promise of fund-traising and reward money. He gained entry to their home this way and then announced to the world that Damon vanDam (father) was abusing his daughter and that he had the "proof". He later went on a much publicised search of the Californian desert (massive area) and made a huge splash about finding "evidence" which incriminated the parents. The guy turned out to be a total nutter but the damage he did was still heartbreaking. Papers wouldn't give him the time of day, but he used his website to obsess about and lynch the parents. There was so much dodgy dealing surrounding this guy which emerged with regard to a charitable foundation he had set up, but when it boiled down to it, he was a wannabee and a failure whose only recourse was to manufacture success for himself on the Internet. His biography was a fantasy. His foundation was phoney, his evidence was phoney. He was riding on the back of the publicity surrounding Danielle's murder.

Then in the JonBenet Ramsey case, there was the character known as jameson. A North Carolina housewife who injected herself into the case and quickly expected to be treated as a key player. Like Pierce, she gained the family's trust by claiming to be a strong supporter. What she did do was sell stories about them to tabloids and it was several years before it emerged that she was the source for damning tabloid stories. She even demanded to be a witness at a Grand Jury trial about the case and went on national tv as the family's spokesperson. She never even met them until months after the murder and to this day, has only ever met them a handful of times, yet she behaved as though she were part of the family's inner circle. It was interesting when transcripts of depositions were made public (by her). She sold them to the National Enquirer for $40 K. Later, the full transcripts were released and it became apparent that in the deal she made with the NE, she'd had certain parts of the transcripts held back from publication - i.e. the bits where John Ramsey made less than flattering comments about her. He described her desperate attempts to contact the family and how wary they'd been of her. He described an obsessed internet nutter and the phrase I remember is "I'm sure you are all PAINFULLY aware of her..."

In the end, the Ramseys' lawyer wrote a letter to her warning her off and saying that they would have no more to do with her.

I think for jameson it was all about the money she could make from the case. No-one knows how much that was, but even now she is trying to hawk (public) documents about the case on the Internet and she wrote a "play" about the murder which she was trying to sell for $100+ for a printout. I've read a bit of her play and it's quite awful. She portrays JonBenet's 11 year old brother like he's an 11 month old baby!

But I digress. I suspect that Tony Bennett and Debbie Butler are similar types to Douglas Pierce and jameson and that they are using the Internet to manufacture "achievement" in their lives. They are each using a real life tragic case as a stepping stone to project themselves into the public eye and consciousness. Earlier I mentioned "failure". I use the word literally rather than as a mere insult. These people have failed to achieve success in their real lives and they almost certainly have an inflated self-opinion and sense of entitlement. So what they do is seek what they perceive to be "an underdog" - people whom they feel should be grateful for their attentions. But its not just any old underdog. I don't believe for a minute that Douglas Pierce or jameson or Tony Bennett or Debbie Butler would have attached themselves to a case where the parents were poor, uneducated people. They have each selected underdogs who are the type of people they aspire to be. The vanDams weren't rich-rich, but they were professional, had a lovely home and would be considered middle-class. They weren't habitual drug-takers and the swinging was done discreetly with people in their own social circle (i.e not strangers in seedy hotels). The revelations about their provate lives was shocking, but they knew it would come out eventually and they didn't want to prolong the police investigation into them as prime suspects. The Ramseys were millionaires and had a fairly glamorous lifestyle. The McCanns are successful, professional people. I think people like jameson, Pierce, Bennettt & Butler are probably rejected by folk like the McCanns, vanDams and Ramseys whether that be revulsion, pity or simply being ignored/not noticed. And so they see a vulnerability such as a murdered or abducted child - they see it as an opening into the inner circle of a people who would never otherwise give them the time of day. Alas (for the families most of all) if these "underdogs" then reject them, it fires a "Hell hath no fury" response which merely highlights the true character of the leeches and reinforces the underdogs' correct/intuitive decision to reject them.

JMO

Jayelles
Apprentice
Apprentice

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2009-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Mon May 17, 2010 8:15 pm

Thanks Jay..interesting post.
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by May Mon May 17, 2010 9:07 pm

The more I hear of Butler and Bennett the more despicable they become.
May
May
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Chinagirl Mon May 17, 2010 9:13 pm

Good, thought-provoking comment, Jayelles. I can easily see the parallels you are drawing with other high-profile cases involving children and the attraction these have for society's wannbes and has-beens.

For me, the last, tiny scrap of sympathy I once had for Butler because of Bennett's shabby treatment of her has evaporated with this latest stunt, which it appears she dreamed up all on her own. How anyone other than a rabid anti can support or try to treat with her after this, beats me.

Chinagirl
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2010-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayelles Mon May 17, 2010 10:42 pm

Someone summed it up on another forum. Gerry McCann entered this race and in doing so, he raised money for the MacMillan cancer charity (through the £56 entry fee) and for Madeleine's search fund.

Debbie Butler tried to prevent him doing both. What kind of sick mind is that?

Actually, I suppose there are people who steal charity collection tins and people who try to defraud the charities they are working for so maybe it isn't such an uncommon trait...

Jayelles
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by May Mon May 17, 2010 10:47 pm

It is a pity that DB doesn't plough all her energies into the upbringing and wellbeing of her young son, rather than channelling them into besmirching the McCanns. Just how much time does she devote to her little boy? What a terrible image of her he must have watching her makiing phone call after phone call in order to prevent Gerry taking part in a charity bike race! She is sick.
May
May
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Mon May 17, 2010 11:02 pm

This is beyond sick, this is reaching the levels of stupidity and depravity.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayelles Mon May 17, 2010 11:33 pm

May wrote:It is a pity that DB doesn't plough all her energies into the upbringing and wellbeing of her young son, rather than channelling them into besmirching the McCanns. Just how much time does she devote to her little boy? What a terrible image of her he must have watching her makiing phone call after phone call in order to prevent Gerry taking part in a charity bike race! She is sick.

I looked up the address that TB cited for her on Google Earth and that house is an absolute tip! It's easily the most unkempt house/garden in her neighbourhood. The only house in the row to have the wheelie bin lying out on the pavement (yuk!). If that is genuinely her home (and according to the latest online electoral roll there IS a Deborah Butler living there) it speaks volumes really.

Respectable people have respectable homes and gardens (and they take the trouble to take their bins back in after they've been emptied too!). It doesn't take a consultant heart surgeon's wage packet either. Respectability doesn't cost anything.

(MIAOW!)

Jayelles
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Tue May 18, 2010 12:17 am

Chinagirl wrote:As a five minute research would have shown, Gerry McCann did not break any rules covering this event, nor is the McCann's fund a charity. Clearly, Butler didn't do this research before jumping in feet first to complain to Macmillans and even writing to Gerry, therefore one can only conclude that she is either extremely stupid or extremely vindictive - possibly both, and is frighteningly, unhealthily obsessed with the McCann family and their activities.

Spot on CG. My five minute research showed you don't have to raise money and you don't have to sign up with Team MacMillan either. And besides, I'm sure the McCann's looked into the regulations before deciding to try to raise money for the Find Madeleine Fund.

She'll soon find out her complaint will be rejected.

eta good points Jay.
There's too many wannabees, pretending they're important, key role players. They're wrong.

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by May Tue May 18, 2010 12:30 am

Now why doesn't that shock me Jayelles?
May
May
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Tue May 18, 2010 12:47 am

Deborah Butler's Latest Disgusting Display of Depravity - Page 2 356737 Because the stupid ***** is too busy trying to interfere in other peoples lives instead of taking care of her own House and family.
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Tue May 18, 2010 2:44 am

[quote="bluj1515"]The question is why has Debbie contacted them at all. What gave her the right? Who the hell is she?

EXACTLY!
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Tue May 18, 2010 5:07 am

Jayelles, fascinating remark.
I see the parallels.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Thu May 20, 2010 9:30 pm

The latest from the Nasty Btch....via dcb on PFA...
deborah Today at 10:28 am
Hi , just got back from Spain - catching up on emails and one from charity commission confirms that Findmadeleine is NOT a charity - replying now and will let you know outcome

yes butler - we have known that ever since the fund was established - hell - even the foundation knows that.

dcb2
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Fri May 21, 2010 1:15 am

Butler again:...via dcb @ PFA............its not utter balls as Macmillan are also upset by this , Its not just me that is angry I can assure you and its not just me that has complained , it is disgusting that Gery made NO mention of Macmillan on his website- utterly selfish imo - and I will not argue with you as I dont have time
ETA I have their emails but have no intention of copying here or revealing who they are ( the pros )

Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Fri May 21, 2010 1:16 am

deborah Today at 13:28
I actually dont give 2 hoots what it says on Gerrys company website- I am talking about Macmillans site saying that people are welcome to ride for a charity of their choice and findmadeleine is NOT a charity - and he has still not bothered to acknowledge Macmillan out of decency or courtesy - I will tell you what I was going to do - I was going to do a sponsored walk - presuming Gerry would have altered his "mistake by the time I came back from Spain this morning- he has had the time to do so and has chosen not to and chosen not to give a small per cent of his sponsor money to Macmillan - which would have been great, so now I will do that sponsored walk - from Barcelona to Luz - I will give 90 per cent to Macmillan and 10 per cent to findmadeleine

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5828
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Fri May 21, 2010 1:16 am

I swear this woman is on something........
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Fri May 21, 2010 3:31 am

Yeah, she is on something: to be arrested with a straight-jacket having TB has company with a straight-jacket also.
Deborah Butler's Latest Disgusting Display of Depravity - Page 2 526250

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Fri May 21, 2010 5:53 am

As if ANYONE in their right mind would give her money!!

Has she forgotten all of the financial shenanigans with Bennett...Account still frozen I believe........
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Fri May 21, 2010 10:27 am

OK, that tears it. Butler is lowering anti-madeleine stupidity to a new low. I personally didnt think that it would be possible, but I have been proved wrong.

Madeleine's Fund - 'Leaving No Stone Unturned' is a not-for-profit company which has been established to find Madeleine McCann, support her family and bring her abductors to justice. The Fund is following best practice governance procedures as set out in the Good Governance Code for the Voluntary and Community Sector.

This is taken from Find Madeleine website. I wont link to it, as Butler is well aware where this site is.

The Find Madeleine Fund is a "not for profit" organisation. It is not a charity. It has never been claimed to be a charity, it is only the likes of you that are claiming that it pretends to be a charity. Not for profit organisations are not corporations, and as such are often included in fundraising activities, right alongside charities. There are very many of these companies set up, as they do not meet the guidelines for a charity. And that means that they do not meet the criteria for the tax advantages, and you cannot claim a tax deduction when donating (Or whatever tax advantage given in the UK)

My children's pre-school is a not for profit organisation (as are the vast majority of these in Australia), so are schools. You can donate to them, but they are not charities. Would Butler say that someone raising money for their local school, not be allowed to do so because they are not a charity? What about someone raising money for a family whose child needs money to go to the US for an operation not available in Britain? Same for someone raising money for a specific family of orphans (I gave money to 3 children last year who lost their parents in the Black Saturday bushfires)?. There are so many examples of these. According to Butler, none of these people should be able to participate because they are not registered charities.

These other fundraising organisations register as "not for profit" organisations and usually enjoy the same fundraising opportunites as charities, but without the tax advantages.

BTW, anyone agreeing with Butler is obviously as ignorant as she is, and has no understanding of not for profit organisations or fundraising. Butler needs to stop making a fool of herself, showing her ignorance.

Last point, Butler needs to understand to continue to pursue the MCCanns in this manner is harrassment. The 'STALKER' tag was definitely deserved, as she proves over and over again.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next