Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bennett further divorced from reality.

+3
Pedro Silva
Tinkerbell43
vee8
7 posters

Go down

bennett further divorced from reality. Empty bennett further divorced from reality.

Post by vee8 Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:57 pm

Tony Bennett
Just to clarify, I have posted here a few times in my own name. 'Mr B' is not me, and, yes, I live in Harlow, and Helene Davies-Green lives in the constituency of South Cambridgeshire.

'Mr B' is not the only South Cambs voter who will be supporting Helene Davies-Green at least partly because she has been prepared to stand up to the prevailing view on what really happened to Madeleine. I admit she will probably lose votes as well.

It should be borne in mind that the one and only time that the British people have been asked in an opinion poll what they thought of the McCanns' abduction claim, a full 80% stated that they did not think the McCanns were telling the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. This was in September 2007. The following month the McCanns appeared on an hour-long TV interview on Spanish TV. Viewers were asked whether they thought the McCanns were telling the truth or lying. A full 70% said they were lying.

Helene gives up several hours a week to volunary litter-picking and is well thought of in her community, which appreciates the litter-free appearance of the area. They know from their own eyes and talking to Helene that she is neither 'vile' not a 'sicko'.

For crying out loud bennett, shut your mouth and give your brain a chance will you? That ONE and ONLY opinion poll is now hugely outdated. It was taken a few days after they were made arguidos, when suspicion was, naturally, running high. Since then a lot has happened. The public, those that pay attention to the case at least, are now far more informed about the lies of amaral, his libelous book, his violence, his corruption, and most importantly, his criminal conviction. May I remind YOU, that in a poll in the Algarve resident newspaper a few months back, when asked if the PJ should be held accountable for their mistakes in the case, a full 76 % said yes. Opinions have changed, dramatically, but it dosn't matter HOW many polls are quoted, or how many people YOU think that think they are guilty. Opinion polls are not evidence, they are not used in courts of law, and the court of public opinion, just like yours, is utterly worthless. Even if 99% of the public thought they were lying, it does not mean they are. If the public truly WERE against the McCann's, do you think Aled Jones would have Kate on his show on Mothering Sunday? Do you REALLY think Lorraine Kelly would be having them both on her GMTV breakfast show? TV producers are far more savvy than you give them credit for, it is their job to tap into public opinion, and there is no way they would risk putting together a show if they thought the reaction would be hostile. That's their job, and they're very good at it. If you want to get a TRUE picture of public opinion, try Facebook, one of, if not THE largest social networking sites. I did. I found several dozen groups dedicated to the McCanns in just a few minutes. I'm not lying, not spreading propaganda, you can go on and see for yourself. Four, and four only, were like you, full of bile and venom directed at the McCann's. The largest group had just over one hundred members, the rest about ten to twenty. All the other groups were fully backing and supporting the McCann's. Do you want to know how many the largest group had bennett? Over sixty thousand. I'll repeat that, just so as you understand. OVER SIXTY THOUSAND. That's just in ONE group out of dozens dedicated to supporting the McCann's. Still trying to convince the world that the public are against the McCann's bennet? Still determined to ignore irrifutable evidence? Still determined to swim against the tide? Just go on any one of the Facebook groups, and try and tell them that they are wrong, that they are in the minority. They will tear you a second ar*ehole. Wake up and smell the coffee. You are a has-been, craving attention in all the wrong places. The majority of the public CLEARLY and OBVIOUSLY back and support the McCann's. Now stop spreading your libellous bullsh*t propaganda, no one is listening to you.

bennett further divorced from reality. Polln11
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

bennett further divorced from reality. Empty Re: bennett further divorced from reality.

Post by Tinkerbell43 Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:27 pm

Helene gives up several hours a week to volunary litter-picking and is well thought of in her community, which appreciates the litter-free appearance of the area. They know from their own eyes and talking to Helene that she is neither 'vile' not a 'sicko'.

Oh purleese, cut the spin, she is hardly going to tell them that in her spare time she is dedicated to hounding and stalking 2 grieving parents. Wonder why that is ?

Thank god The Sun done a wonderful job putting the record right!
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

bennett further divorced from reality. Empty Re: bennett further divorced from reality.

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:57 pm

Excellent reply Vee my friend, which I totally agree.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Mulleena Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:16 pm

Litter picking??

Is stalker Helene preparing herself for when she is possibly sentenced to community service for stalking and harrassing the Parents of a missing child?

Mulleena
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2010-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:45 pm

The litter picking is probably the bloody useless crap of leaflets that folk did not want forced on them in the first place.
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by May Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:00 am

Litter picking?????? More like littering with those nasty, bigoted, untrue leaflets.
May
May
Master
Master

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:00 am

Peaceful1 wrote:The litter picking is probably the bloody useless crap of leaflets that folk did not want forced on them in the first place.

You took the words right out of my mouth Peaceful.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:14 am

bennett further divorced from reality. Icon_flower LOL Tinks.
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:21 pm

I agree with you my friends.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayelles Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:22 pm

The blackest of souls will go to great lengths to "please people" and to try and con people into thinking of them as an upstanding and dutiful citizen. Take John Wayne Gacy - upstanding citizen and serial killer/torturer of young boys...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Wayne_Gacy

Gacy became active in Chicago's Democratic Party, first volunteering to clean the party offices.[52] In 1975 and 1976, he served on the Norwood Park Township street lighting committee.[54] He eventually earned the title of precinct captain.[8

Jayelles
Apprentice
Apprentice

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2009-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down