Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bennett admits breaking the law.

+6
Mulleena
dianeh
Sabot
Pedro Silva
Tinkerbell43
vee8
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

bennett admits breaking the law. Empty bennett admits breaking the law.

Post by vee8 Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:46 am

Posted by dcb2 on PFA a week ago, as a direct challenge to bennett, on one of the forums he inhabits.

Yes I know that you are not covered by the FOI. But as a non profit making organisation, with objectives to,

"a) to change the law in whatever way is needed in order to send out a clear message to all parents that leaving young children on their own is never acceptable, and to strive for the adoption of a new law with its key provisions ensuring that parents “Never leave young children on their own”
b) to pursue - in conjunction with others - the truth about Madeleine McCann’s disappearance on 3 May 2007
c) to investigate the facts behind the extent of British government involvement in this case and the reasons for it
d) to ensure that the media, in particular the British media, report this case accurately and give due weight to all viewpoints on Madeleine’s disappearance
e) to generally promote the welfare of children, in particular by ensuring that parents are aware of the psychological needs of their children and ensuring that the relevant authorities take appropriate action to safeguard and promote the welfare of children."

I would like you to comment on the following:

If someone clicks on the website they get the homepage which has this on it:

"We invite anyone who has any knowledge that might help in any way to solve the mystery of why Madeleine McCann was reported missing on 3 May 2007 to contact us with their information. If you wish your information to be treated in strict confidence, it will be."

Could the foundation please state:

1. how many pieces of information were submitted to the website? (both old and new websites)
2. how many pieces of information were passed on to official organisations?
3. if the answers to 1. and 2. are not equal - who filtered the information and decided what was passed on or not?
4. what action did the foundation take on information that was not passed on?

By reply, the following.

1. how many pieces of information were submitted to the website? (both old and new websites)

REPLY: Probably 30 or 40 pieces of information about the case have been passed on to us, the majority by 'phone rather than e-mail.

2. how many pieces of information were passed on to official organisations?

REPLY: None.

3. if the answers to 1. and 2. are not equal - who filtered the information and decided what was passed on or not?

REPLY: We decided not to pass any of it on. The majority of information was from people who have known the McCanns or had contact with them. Though very interesting, none of that would be significant enough or of any evidential value to the police. Many more have written in with theories or analysis rather than information.

One informant gave us hugely valuable information as she was an insider in the Brian Kennedy private intelligence campaign mounted from a house in Knutsford, Cheshire, the current base of the 'investigation team' of Dave Edgar and Arthur Cowley - a standing joke and laughing stock to all those familiar with their words and actions (with the exception of all our mainstream media). The information she has given us goes right to the heart of whether for example the so-called investigations of Metodo 3, Control Risks Group, Red Defence and Oakley International were ever really about trying to find Madeleine, or, rather, were about something very different.

4. what action did the foundation take on information that was not passed on?

REPLY: A careful note has been taken of all the information supplied to date, and is held in locations away from my home just in case some police force or other decides to emulate what Grampian Police have done to Robert Green. We can see circumstances where such information might be passed to an investigating police force, but it's not appropriate to do so at this stage.

http://justathoughtyouknow.proboards.co ... thread=414

http://brenryanandco.blogspot.com/2010/ ... lding.html

When asked to clarify further

Reply to ufercoffy
by Tony Bennett on Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:51 pm

ufercoffy wrote:

REPLY: We decided not to pass any of it on. The majority of information was from people who have known the McCanns or had contact with them. Though very interesting, none of that would be significant enough or of any evidential value to the police.

How do you know it wouldn't be of value to the police?

Basically, when the PJ investigation was archived in July 2008, the PJ made statements then, and subsequently, to the effect that they would only re-open the case if there were to be 'significant' and 'credible' evidence that would open up realistic new lines of enquiry i.e. prospects of convicting someone.

What we have to date, including the information supplied to us about the inner workings of the Brian Kennedy private investigation operation, did not in our opinion reach that bar.

By his own admission bennett has witheld information from the police, persuant to an investigation, and is therefore guilty of obstruction. This is not a civil court matter, this is a serious breach of the law. This should now be passed on to the correct police force immediatly, charges brought and the disgusting foundation closed once and for all.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

bennett admits breaking the law. Empty Re: bennett admits breaking the law.

Post by Tinkerbell43 Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:16 am

If ANYONE reading here sent that piece of Sh*t Bennett any information that you thought may be of significance to the case, please resend it to the McCanns Investigation Team immediately.

With regards to Bennett, (Britains equivalent of Paiva) you are an absolute disgrace to the human race, Madeleine McCann is an innocent little child FFS, what did she ever do to you, you sick s.o.b.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:46 am

If Bennet admitted breaking the law, I ask: what are the police authorities waiting to punish him hard, to questioning immediately? Punish him now. Already sent my friend Tinks.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:53 am

I am nearly incandescent with rage here. He needs locking up, before I get my hands on him.

And why has he hidden this information away from his house? What does it contain that he doesn't want anyone to know about?

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:57 am

Sabot my friend, your words are also mine.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:01 am

I have the screenshots, and I am sending them to Essex police. If anyone else wants them, feel free to PM me.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:05 am

Pedro Silva wrote:Sabot my friend, your words are also mine.

Thank you, Pedro. I can't remember the last time I was so angry. The arrogance of the man is unbelievable. He's a megalomaniac.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:51 am

the current base of the 'investigation team' of Dave Edgar and Arthur Cowley - a standing joke and laughing stock to all those familiar with their words and actions (with the exception of all our mainstream media).

Funny that it is such an 'in' joke that only Bennett and his cronies know about it. The only joke here is Bennett and him openly admitting to soliciting information about Madeleine's disappearance and not passing it on to anyone.

That at least deserves the scrutiny of Carter Ruck, as well as the police.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:07 am

Well it is all quite nicely all over The Net now. And it has been reported to various authorities. But please don't let this stop any of you passing it to who you think best.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mulleena Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:20 am

I take anything bennett says with a cellar of salt, but its nice to see he is still libelling Brian Kennedy despite an undertaking made by bennett not to!!

Mulleena
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2010-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by jean Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:56 am

I'd love to know which house in Knutsford Dave Edgar is working from - I would go and visit them and give them all the support I could, been as I live here!!!! Wonder whether I should contact bennett?

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:38 pm

You welcome Sabot, I agree with you my friend: megalomaniac. Tinks, my friend, already sent yesterday to the PI´s.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:56 pm

Mulleena wrote:I take anything bennett says with a cellar of salt, but its nice to see he is still libelling Brian Kennedy despite an undertaking made by bennett not to!!

I'm sure Mr. Kennedy is totally uptodate bennett admits breaking the law. 499113
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:41 pm

jean wrote:I'd love to know which house in Knutsford Dave Edgar is working from - I would go and visit them and give them all the support I could, been as I live here!!!! Wonder whether I should contact bennett?

Then you would have to be Walter Mitty's undercover agent.......... bennett admits breaking the law. 59999
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:43 am

the current base of the 'investigation team' of Dave Edgar and Arthur Cowley - a standing joke and laughing stock to all those familiar with their words and actions (with the exception of all our mainstream media).

And THIS from the man who is the biggest laughing stock on the internet? bennett, don't you realise that copies of your corruption of the Silent Night carol have been sent to everyone you have ever written to or contacted, up to and including Mr Alan Johnson himself? Laughing stock? From a FAILED solicitor, FAILED polititian, FAILED author and now a FAILED vigilante? You are the laughing stock bennett, a FAILED Christian and a FAILED human being.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mulleena Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:10 am

clapping well said Vee!!

Mulleena
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2010-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:17 am

I agree, well said Vee.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:02 am

And from me too Vee bennett admits breaking the law. 985497

So, basically..Bennett set up a web site, named it after Madeleine, asked for information regarding Madeleine's disappearance, people sent him information, believing it would help find Madeleine or her abductors, bennett played God and decided NONE of it should be passed onto authorities?????
FFS..You couldn't make this up could you?
But worse, he has FOLLOWERS all helping and supporting him do this in the pretence they are seeking JUSTICE for Madeleine?????
OMG!!! No more needs to be said, except....lock the basta8rd up NOW!!! He is guilty of witholding possible information regarding Madeleines disappearance AND obtaining it by deception.
That man is pure evil. His followers no better.
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:28 am

Well said Vee.

Peaceful1

And now his 'supporters' all know that he received information about Madeleine under false pretences and then failed to pass it on to the authorities. Incriminated by his own words.

How many of his 'supporters' know and agree to this withholding of evidence? They are as guilty as he is.

This really is terrible, and the police truly need to investigate it.

Bennett's actions prove once and for all that his does not have Madeleine's interests at heart. He has deliberately withheld information. He is despicable, and it is time he paid for his illegal actions.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:48 am

Yes Dianeh, they should ALL be held accountable.
Every sick one of them. They all know that bennett has now obtained information (by deception) and withheld that information!!!(Or hid it away?)
It points to bennett knowing SOMETHING about Madeleine's abductors and IMO he is defending someone!
Who and why?
He seriously needs to be questioned and now. All his 'followers' do.
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:49 am

PS I hope the British tabloids have got a hold of this!
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:39 pm

"dcb1" and "ufercoffee" have made some excellent posts and have helped to bring this to peoples attention.

This latest nonsense about Bennett supposedly having and withholding information about Madeleine, is probably done just to get attention because he wasn't getting any, no one is taking any notice of him.

However that is not the real issue is it? The real issue is staring at people in the face, no matter if it is true that he is withholding information, or not, what he has done is prove categorically that he does not care about Madeleine McCann what so ever, he feels free to use that poor child for his own twisted purposes and that makes him no better than a filthy low down child abusing pimp and all of his little followers on his stinking corrupt libellous forum, should really understand this and understand the calibre of the person they are aligning themselves with, they need to ask themselves if Bennett is really worth risking their reputations, their homes and their financial security for. They should also understand that Bennett is using them in the same way, any flack coming and he will try his best to deflect it upon them, ask Debbie Butler, he did it to her and he stitched her up and when she, (his greatest alli) was of no further use to him, he coldly and callously got rid of her and he will do it to the Greens, Sharonl and anyone else. Now to me there is no real difference between Debbie Butler and Bennett, I fail to understand how someone can be so against the McCanns one minute and because they get dumped by Bennett, suddenly they are not. This may or not be the case with Butler, maybe she has had an epiphany, who knows? But whatever the reason, she was used by Bennett for her money, her time and her transport and fuel, it is undeniable and when she was no further use to him he turned around and got rid of her and if he can do this to her, then he can do it to anyone.

In my opinion Bennett is doing this for money and he is also doing it to try and make a name for himself, he is hooked on attention and fame, but he is so imbecilic, he fails to see that what he has got is not "fame" it is infamy and it is notoriety and people despise him, they think he is a nasty horrible spiteful little runt.
He thinks he is taken seriously, he isn't, he has no idea what those people say behind his back and what they truly think of him.

Now he is so desperate for attention he is using Madeleine and boasting on the internet that he has information been passed to him which he is holding and doing nothing with.

If he has done this and he is boasting about it, then he is even thicker than I at first thought.
Perverting the course of justice - Withholding information of a crime - Obstructing the course of an investigation, actually inviting people to pass information on to him with the express intention NOT to pass it on to the investigating authorities, is a crime, a cold hard deliberate crime, one that could actually see him go to prison. I do not think that the McCanns would have to instigate the terms of the broken injunction, but if they choose to then Bennett is in further serious trouble.

Serious stuff and the police do not like this kind of thing and what does Bennett have to say about this? Glibly that he has stored this information where it cannot be accessed just in case. Even if this information does not exist, Bennett has just fallen foul of the law again and the attorney general maintains that Bennett is not a vexatious litigant?

Of course he is, it is obvious that he is, one does not have to bring actions in court to be deemed vexatious "litigant".

What is Bennett in this for? He says it is because he is concerned for the welfare of children.

ABSOLUTE GARBAGE!

Where is the proof of this? What has he actually done that proves he concerned about the welfare of children?

If he was concerned about welfare of children, why would he deliberately withhold information from the investigation into Madeleine McCann? Bennett is not a detective, he has no idea how to treat information, or how to check it out. He has no right to do this, no right at all and it is actually illegal. It is not for him to do, it is for the police. He boasts he has not reported it.

If that is so, then how on earth can he say he is concerned with Madeleine's welfare? Anyone concerned with that little girl's welfare, would report any information immediately, regardless of what you may or may not think, a decent human being would know immediately what they had to do and they would do it, it is an absolute "no brainer".

However, if there is no information and this is just his sickness on show again then again, how can him saying he has info when he has not, help Madeleine? Well the short answer to that is of course, that it cannot and why on earth would he tell such an awful lie? Does lies help Madeleine? Do lies help any child? Of course not, so Bennett has exposed himself as a malevolent attention seeking lying moron, who needs to be dealt with by the police.

Bennett has lost the plot completely.

Can his faithful followers not understand that Tony Bennett is using Madeleine McCann?

Can they honestly not see this? Not see that he is actually using children for his own ends?

Bennett's followers had better wake up PDQ because what he has just done is very serious and I believe this is the last straw that broke the camel's back, from what I have heard, Bennett will probably get charged with some kind of crime.
Even if this is a story and he has no information on Madeleine and he has just said this for attention, the police are now duty bound to fully check it out and if he is found to be withholding information then he is in serious trouble and if he isn't he is *STILL* in serious trouble, he will be charged with wasting police time and they will will probably take into account all the other times he has wasted police time too and the fact that he has called the Essex police, drug running murderers will not help either.

If I was a follower of Bennett, I would be disassociating myself very quickly indeed, if they don't then they too will become embroiled in his attention seeking malevolent malicious intent to stalk, harass and abuse and cause distress to two innocent people.

Everything Bennett has been involved with has ended badly, with people disassociating themselves from him, this is not me saying this, the proof is all over the internet! Hasn't this resonated with Grenville and Helene Green as yet? Has it not resonated with any of his followers? Do they not realise that they too are likely to be drawn into any police investigation? Their names are on the "Madeleine Foundation "can", they will be held accountable too! That today, here and right now they will at the very least find themselves being probed by the police.

Whatever the truth of this latest attention seeking escapade, Bennett has just crossed the line.

Last edited by Rosiepops on Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:46 pm

bennett admits breaking the law. 985497
Correct Rosie. It is time for the law to come down on him now.
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:04 pm

According to Brencardy and Co Blog, Grenville Green passed these posts to him from Havern's Site.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:50 pm

Hi Sabot,

I wonder if that is a threat or a promise? bennett admits breaking the law. 443798

I have no idea what Bennett is about, what he has done or hasn't done, all I know is that he looks to have committed a serious crime, whatever it is that he has done. This one is going to embroil the whole lot of them, so it is just as well Grenville is reading this because what is being said on here is the truth (not the "truth" according to Bennett) all those that swear they are only seeking "justice" for Madeleine, need to re-evaluate their positions and ask themselves is this really the way people would act if they were seeking justice for Madeleine? Is Bennett acting in the interests of Madeleine by deliberately withholding information, acting to deceive, perverting the course of justice and obstructing an investigation? If what he said about this information is not true, they still need to ask themselves the same question, would this be the way someone that really wanted to help Madeleine or any other child, by deliberately lying?How on earth could this help any child, let alone Madeleine?

Sabot, the police should take this over, it is definitely a police matter, it is criminal and hopefully they will investigate it and take the appropriate action. I believe this will cause the police to look at the full picture of Bennett, the stalking of the McCanns, the lies in his books and leaflets, the way he has hounded them mercilessly, the way he has enticed others to do the same, the FACT that he has also broken a High Court injunction, although was brought as a civil matter, is actually considered a crime, the police will no doubt look at that too, this time he really has overstepped the mark and if I were the Greens and Sharonl and anyone else mentioned on the MF, then I would be feeling extremely worried, this is going to be very messy for all concerned.

It makes me wonder what Bennett is hiding, who he is hiding it for and why?

Above everything, as Tinks has already said, what the hell has that poor little girl ever done to Tony Bennett to deserve this? She is an innocent child and what Bennett says he has done is utterly and completely reprehensible, how can any normal thinking person willingly aid and abet Tony Bennett? Because this is what it is going to be viewed as, aiding and abetting Bennett in a serious crime.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next