Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Large Amount of Money - The GNR Offier - And Goncalo Amaral

+2
May
Rosie
6 posters

Go down

Large Amount of Money - The GNR Offier - And Goncalo Amaral Empty Large Amount of Money - The GNR Offier - And Goncalo Amaral

Post by Rosie Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:31 am

I received an email sometime ago concerning Goncalo Amaral, his wife Sofia and Ana Bras and her husband, I decided to publish part of it here today because it is about time the truth is told about Goncalo Amaral.

Very interesting what Mr. José Araújo told ************ ****** yesterday (September 29, 2009): When he had an affair with the wife of Gonçalo Amaral (the "lady bitch" as Gonçalo Amaral called her in the tape recording), the wife of the Pig (Sofia Amaral) told him that Gonçalo need her very much, and the only reason the marriage can not end for the moment it is because of the large amout of money involved. She also told him that at any moment she wants she can send Gonçalo Amaral right to jail just telling to the world everything she knows about him. She also spoke briefly about a deal and a large amount of money involved between Gonçalo the Pig and a GNR police officer.

Last edited by Rosiepops on Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Large Amount of Money - The GNR Offier - And Goncalo Amaral Empty Re: Large Amount of Money - The GNR Offier - And Goncalo Amaral

Post by May Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:05 am

Well I wish she would open her fat gob! In fact, by not doing so she could be charged with perverting the course of justice. And to think, this pig is being protected by all and sundry. Would like to know who the GNR police officer is.
May
May
Master
Master

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Large Amount of Money - The GNR Offier - And Goncalo Amaral Empty Re: Large Amount of Money - The GNR Offier - And Goncalo Amaral

Post by vee8 Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:52 am

OK, now you have my undivided attention! So, as I said earlier, once the libel case is over, and amaral is parted from his blood money, Sofia will spill the beans! I can't wait!

Large Amount of Money - The GNR Offier - And Goncalo Amaral 17349 Large Amount of Money - The GNR Offier - And Goncalo Amaral 138451
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:03 am

Vee and May, can you think of the last time that you heard anything in person from the "Lady Bitch" Sofia Amaral?

She was not with him once at his hearings to offer him support, not even there on the day of the verdict! Mighty strange that, seeing as they spent all last summer strolling around hand purposefully in hand and all dressed in white!

Ever wondered exactly why Amaral did that? It is not hard to understand, one doesn't need to have a degree in psychology or to have trained in the Bennett School of Soliciting!

Hand in hand because they were emulating the McCanns.
Both all dressed in white because they were trying to send a subliminal message, "look at us, we are so in love and we have whiter than white characters" well that message was about as sublime as a house brick around the left earhole and speaking about "earholes", I am told that Goncalo Amaral has a certain "obsession" about ears!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:55 am

Sorry, I can't go along with this because we just don't know. Many is the abused wife who has defended her husband from fear of what will happen to her, and many is the wife who attempted to protect her children.

Her silence at this moment might be due to a belated knowledge of honesty and decency, and I would admire her more for her silence.

We already know that she has been subjected to abuse, although I don't think it was ever her intention that we should know. We were not supposed to see that letter that she sent to Portimao, and so I wonder who leaked that one.

For the moment I shall give her the benefit of the doubt.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:10 am

Sabot, I am not going to expend my time and energy worrying about her until which time I know there is something to worry about, if there is then we will see. I can only go on what I know and what I have seen her do and that despicable open letter she wrote to Kate McCann, had it not been for that letter, I would probably have more sympathy with her, but as it happens I have none. She has been cold, calculating and callous.
My sympathies lie with Madeleine, Joana, Kate and Gerry and Leonor, they are the true victims. Sorry if that seems hard but this is the way I feel. However, of course I respect you for your opinion and that is absolutely fine with me.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:30 am

Rosiepops wrote:Sabot, I am not going to expend my time and energy worrying about her until which time I know there is something to worry about, if there is then we will see. I can only go on what I know and what I have seen her do and that despicable open letter she wrote to Kate McCann, had it not been for that letter, I would probably have more sympathy with her, but as it happens I have none. She has been cold, calculating and callous.
My sympathies lie with Madeleine, Joana, Kate and Gerry and Leonor, they are the true victims. Sorry if that seems hard but this is the way I feel. However, of course I respect you for your opinion and that is absolutely fine with me.

Fine with me too, Rosie. I just feel sorry for the stupid cow. Can you even begin to imagine being married to that Ars*hole?

Yes, that letter was appalling. Hopefully she will live to regret it. It has no virtue at all. But that is obvious to anyone. It doesn't require a great brain to work out her own dissatisfaction in the writing. She is a very sad woman.
I hope that things get better for her. But I don't want to read about her dreadful life with Amaral.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:54 am

If I were married to that pig he would have been shown the door long ago.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Large Amount of Money - The GNR Offier - And Goncalo Amaral Empty CLAUDIA THE LIAR EMERGES (NO CHANGE THERE THEN!) GONCALO AMARAL DOES SPEAK FAIRLY GOOD ENGLISH!

Post by Rosie Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:32 pm

This was taken from PFA yesterday via JATYK
http://justathoughtyouknow.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=guests&action=display&thread=313&page=91

(Thanks To PFA and JATYK)

: Rosie sums up murat Vs Tanner.
by dcb2 » Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:42 am

"Claudia79 Today at 01:03

amethyst wrote:The coordinator (Amaral) still nowhere to be seen does NOT interview her or even speak to her , even though we know he speaks fairly good English.
----------
does he?

Mr Amaral certainly does not speak English. He has asked me for help translating some e-mails and other things so I am positive about that.
And coordinators don't interview witnesses or suspects. They coordinate."

Number 1........ Dear Liar Claudia

You do not need to be a translator to understand that actually SPEAKING the language, is a far cry from writing it and understanding it and comprehending the written language.
Should you not actually know this Claudia? Or do you really think that everyone (except you) is stupid?

Number 2........

When you see your "friend" again, tell him he ought to be very careful who he speaks to, I wouldn't want to make him paranoid but.......................

Number 3........

So now we have it from the horses sorry your mouth (same difference) What we said about you being a PJ plant on the Daily Express blog was absolutely true.

Claudia, the fact that when you were asked all these questions on the Daily Express blog, you LIED and LIED and LIED repeatedly. Which makes you nothing but a dirty LIAR who cannot be trusted, not then, not now and not ever. Question that people should now ask you is why you LIED? They wont ask you Claudia, but I will, because I am not afraid of you, I hate LIARS, especially those that lie with the sole purpose of actually deceiving people who trusted you. The people over here on blogs and forums like the former forum the 3 arguidos, who trusted you and offered you friendship and respect and you took that, and LIED back at them, right in their faces.

The fact that you came to that blog, (and other such places) knowing it was a national newspaper blog and read by many people in the UK and you were ("probably") PAID by Goncalo Amaral to spread his lies and misinformation, spread the leaks, the innuendos and to purposefully blacken the characters of two innocent people, now we know that you were a ("probably") fully PAID member of spreading DISINFORMATION. And your aim? What was your aim in all of this Claudia? Shall I tell your friends that you have been deceiving and LYING to all of them all of this time, or do you want to do it?

Your aim and the aim of your right wing "friend" a coordinator of the right wing policia judiciaria, was to totally frustrate, hinder, hamper and utterly destroy the search for that innocent little child. Tell us Claudia, (and be very careful to tell the truth now, because you have no idea what I know) please tell those people who trusted and respected you, why you blatantly lied to them and why you did NOT want Madeleine McCann found.

Tell these people how a friend of mine and myself sent off an email to a certain person in Portugal, in the Policia Judiciaria one evening and before the morning broke, both you and your friend "Alsabella" knew of that email, knew of the content and were speaking of it on the Daily Express blog and laughing at parts of it. We have the email saved, we have the screenshots, don't bother to deny it and make yourself look an even bigger LIAR (If that is at all possible)!
The offices it was sent to were closed for day, so how did you get hold of that email, read it and start work on it to destroy the content immediately? In fact why did you deem the content of that email so important that it you thought it warranted immediate attention and destruction? Could it be that this email hit very very close to the truth?
It did, didn't it Claudia? Don't worry though, obviously we have not forgotten this email and your response to it and with what later transpired in 2009, it turns out we were probably banging very loudly on the door of the truth.
Thing is Claudia, how did you know this?

Why did you try and destroy two innocent people, what had they ever done to you? More, what did that poor little girl ever do to you, that you would allow yourself to be ("probably") PAID to destroy any chance of ever finding that child?

Remember that wooden parquet flooring that you and your friend swore was there? We told you repeatedly that it was NOT in that apartment, but for some reason both you and your former "friend" went into overdrive and went to great lengths to spread the totally false conception that there was this wooden flooring in apartment 5a, at the time we could not understand why you would do this, we realised it must have significance as we also realised very early on that everything you did on that blog (and others) had a reason and that purpose was usually to blacken the McCanns characters and destroy any hope of ever finding Madeleine, by persuading people to think that she was dead and that her parents concealed her body. In fact your "party" line was almost exactly the same as your "friend" Amaral's, just as he much later wrote in his book. The reason why it was so important to you and your friend "Alsabella" that everyone think that there was wooden flooring in that apartment, was because it was part of Amaral's "thesis" that Madeleine's blood was found seeped into the wooden block tiles. I remember when the first photos were released that clearly showed there were NO wooden tiles in apartment 5a, you and your "friend" went into almost hysterical overdrive, to say that there was wooden flooring and that the photos were wrong, taken in the wrong apartment etc etc, we were not wrong, there is NO wooden block flooring in apartment 5a, yet you and your "friend" done your ("probable") PAID job of spreading DISINFORMATION so well, that even to this very day some people still believe your lies and still think there are wooden tiles in that apartment that were found to have Madeleine's blood on them.

Here you still are Claudia, still to this very day defending your right wing "friend" Goncalo Amaral and telling your lies and spreading your disinformation.
You even opened your blog "Proud of the PJ", so proud of them were you, that when an active PJ detective met with a mysterious "accident" and the poor man was murdered killed, you were so proud of the PJ that you did NOT even bother to give it a mention on your blog, not one single solitary line. Now I think that a person running a blog that names it "PROUD OF THE PJ" and does not give a mention to a serving PJ member's death, is a bit of an enigma, I wonder if others think this too? Don't worry that did not go unnoticed, we did point it out to you at the time, it is all a matter of record.

What are you Claudia? Part of some underground right wing movement that wants Portugal to return to the bad old days? Where right wing cops ruled the country and people were terrified of them? was Madeleine taken for sale to top up the funds of your "Right Wing Movement"? Was Joana Cipriano taken to sell for the same reason?

I wonder now how your friends and those that have hung on your every Right Wing word feel, knowing that you have been lying to them all this time and leading them to think things that were just not true?

Will they ever believe a word you say anymore?

Goncalo Amaral, NEVER attended the scene of a serious crime unfolding on his patch, he preferred to stay drinking with his buddies.

As a police chief inspector AND coordinator that was a very strange thing to do. As you point out Claudia, Amaral is paid to "COORDINATE" and he could not be bothered to even turn up to do his job.
He did NOT even bother to turn up the next day either, as you have told us you have Goncalo Amaral's ear (be careful Amaral has a thing about ears), well perhaps you could ask him, when was the first time that he attended the scene in Praia da Luz?

Please ask him if the very first time he attended the scene was when he turned up with the TV company to make his mockumentary documentary? You know the DVD he made, where he sold the rights of his book of lies to the TV company for an undisclosed sum said to run into SIX FIGURES. Where he was filmed standing in the road outside doing that thing with his hands, that thing which all psychologists say points to the fact that the person doing this is telling bare faced lies. (Do you do that too Claudia?)

How can a person write a book filled with such information about the apartment, when he had up to that time NEVER even been inside it?

How can a person write a book accusing two people of concealing the body of their beloved child when he has NEVER once met those people and never once spoken to them, DESPITE GONCALO AMARAL SPEAKING FAIRLY GOOD ENGLISH?

If Amaral wanted to get to the truth so desperately like he maintains, why did he NEVER speak to Mr Mrs McCann?

Why did Amaral FAIL to COORDINATE the search he was paid to COORDINATE?

Why does Amaral blame everyone else for his shortcomings and his failures?

And why does he ("probably") PAY people like you to come onto blogs and forums in the UK to spread these malevolent LIES?

Get the truthful answers to these questions, we will be closer to discovering who took Madeleine McCann and why MUCH, MUCH CLOSER!

You are nothing but a LIAR Claudia, employed and paid by another LIAR.

You have been sussed! Bye Bye time for you to disappear, (just like your "friend" Alsabella, when she was sussed.)

What did Madeleine McCann a small innocent little girl ever do to you? What did Joana ever do to you?

"I Clauidia" Beware The "Ides" of "May" - Karma Is Almost Upon You!'

GONCALO AMARAL DOES SPEAK FAIRLY GOOD ENGLISH
"BETTER THAN MOST PEOPLE REALISE"
And that is a FACT!

Last edited by Rosiepops on Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:14 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added a link)
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:53 pm

Oh My, Rosie. This just gets worse. But why did they think they would get away with it? Is it because they don't understand that we are not afraid?

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:32 pm

I think you have hit the nail on the head there Sabot, the members of the Right Wing in Portugal are so used to ruling with fear, that they just do not understand that we are not afraid of them and we are not afraid to state what we believe to be the truth.
But from reading many of your posts, I do not need to explain this to you, you have a very clear understanding of fascism and I have yet to read one single time, you using that word (fascism) lightly and out of context. It is clear to me that you understand that word and its very important meaning, probably better than myself.

What strikes me about Claudia's reply, is that after all this time she is still springing to the defence of her right wing "hero", immediately.
If it was so unimportant, why did Claudia deem it so urgent to try and perpetuate the misnomer that Goncalo Amaral does not speak any English? Look at the careful way she worded her reply, she was careful to spread the lie about him not speaking English, while using an example of her being asked by him to translate emails etc. So at the first glance, most people will think that it is true and Amaral obviously doesn't speak English, when she knows perfectly well, because she is officially employed as a translator, that a great many people can speak a language perfectly well, certainly enough to get by but at the same time CANNOT read or understand the written language, so she gives the example of him asking her to translate emails and other WRITTEN word.
Her arrogance and ego lead her to falsely believe that we would not spot the deliberate intention to mislead, once again Claudia proves herself to be a LIAR. She is also an accomplished LIAR, note how she tried to stay quite close to the truth thus making what she said believable. Quite arrogant really because not only is she treating us with contempt, she is using and treating her own friends and allies with contempt.

Personally, I believe that not only was Amaral's book of lies written to make an obscene amount of tainted dirty money for the greedy, drunk womanising former "COORDINATOR", it was written as an exercise in perpetuating their Right Wing agenda. It was written as a warning to others NOT to make trouble and NOT to talk, if they did then they knew what to expect. This is why Amaral is backed by his Right Wing cronies in the police and judicial, they all know how important this book is to their freedom to rule with an iron fist and a Right Wing agenda.
Really the likes of Claudia and Joana Morais et al are such small fry Right Wing cronies, that they are to be used and discarded as when needed and they just do not see it.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by May Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:11 pm

Good Lord, I just cannot believe what I have just read! Will nobody try to sort out this mess and continue looking for Madeleine?
May
May
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:17 pm

Agreed, Rosie. About Claudia's statement. I speak adequate French, but I have to ask a French friend to explain to me the nuances of French documents.

Her statement was a parody of the truth, designed to mislead the more stupid. And it never ceases to amaze me that most of Amaral's supporters are stupid, but then they have to be, otherwise they would spot what he is up to, as we have done.

He is going to wish that he had never written that book, and so are a fair few other people because they are being exposed for what they really are about.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:51 pm

May wrote:Good Lord, I just cannot believe what I have just read! Will nobody try to sort out this mess and continue looking for Madeleine?

No May they wont, especially if we do not keep up the pressure, this is why I was dismayed when the papers stopped publishing what they discovered in those "irrelevant" Paiva files!
I am convinced that the only way to make the Portuguese government act, is to keep up the political pressure and ultimately, it will be a directive from the Portuguese government that enables the PJ and a team of specialised detectives from the UK, to 'team' up and review this whole entire mess that Goncalo Amaral created back in May; June; July: August and September of 2007, the first five months immediately after Madeleine was abducted.

I believe three things have to happen in order for this mess to be sorted out:

1. Goncalo Amaral arrested and made a witness and interrogated about his conduct and his actions during the time he headed the Madeleine McCann investigation. If he is innocent then he has nothing to fear - does he?......(The same thing was slung repeatedly at Mr Mrs McCann remember?)
  2. Ricardo Paiva suspended from duty and questioned over his conduct and his apparent gross dereliction of duty in knowingly ignoring and discarding and concealing what could have been vital information concerning Madeleine's disappearance.
  3. A complete review of Madeleine's abduction WITHOUT interference from either Goncalo Amaral or Ricardo Paiva, or anyone else KNOWN to have close ties with these two men.

It is quite simple, this needs to happen, it is the only way forward for Portugal. Portugal's integrity and reputation abroad has been greatly harmed and it is no good blaming Kate and Gerry McCann for this, they are victims, the blame must be laid squarely where it belongs, right at the feet of Goncalo Amaral.

Goncalo Amaral is the key to discovering where Madeleine is and who she was taken by. There are also several very weak links and any one of these people could give vital information, but they are being ruled with fear and threats to their families as well as themselves. This is why it is absolutely imperative that action is taken against Goncalo Amaral.

Do you not now see how the picture is forming? How certain people in the judicial system and the judiciary are absolutely terrified of Amaral being convicted? They know that Amaral is a loose cannon and that if he is officially questioned and if he does look like he is going to go down over certain allegations, they themselves are in dire danger of being exposed? If this breaks, this would be the scandal that would make Portugal's Casa Pia look insignificant by contrast!
This is why we are now seeing the struggle to keep Amaral out of trouble and out of prison, it is not because they like or respect Amaral, it is because they are terrified of him blabbing and if he goes down, blab he certainly will.
This is why some people in Portugal have tried their best to discredit the lawyer Marcos Aragao Correia, however, unfortunately for them, there are now many other Portuguese figures in authority, ready, willing and able to speak out against the fascism, that is now threatening Portugal and a return to totalitarian rule in Portugal once again, with a "ruling" fascist police force.
Many people from celebrities to politicians, to the judiciary and the judicial system in Portugal realise what is happening and I truly believe they are fighting against it, but unless the present government breaks free of its chains and gets some balls and starts to actually govern, then they will lose this fight and the Portuguese will one day wake up to a Portugal that has slipped back in time and it will be too late then.

What better place for the present government to make a start than with the high profile case of Madeleine McCann?

The pebble in the pond has ripples that will travel and travel.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:28 am

I agree with all you say Rosie.

It seemed to go hush very quickly re the officer and the Bank deposit................Do we know anymore about this?

Also Ms.Sofia ?.............We haven't heard anything for quite a while now... Large Amount of Money - The GNR Offier - And Goncalo Amaral 59999
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by May Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:06 am

I so agree........what more can we do? Willing to give any help.
May
May
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:32 pm

1 . To speak or not to speak

There are two aspects: a) hear and understand the language and b) to speak it, strictly speaking.

If Amaral doesn't speak english, does it mean he couldn't understand what was said to him in english? If so, how could he determine that a british officer said that 'he had arrested people for much less than that' and other commemnts I don't recall at the moment? Did he employ translators during his coordinating role in the McCanns investigation? (I said the McCanns alright, he never investigated Madeleine's disappearance). Or was it that he was not in these meetings, as he was just coordinating, and therefore everything he is quoting is just 'hear say' (in english translated to portuguese)?I think this is a fair doubt, that he understands what it's said to him in english (or portuguese, for that matter, but that is out of scope).

However one thing is clear: he can quite comfortably speak english: to a question that we don't know if he understood or not, he very quickly and without any visible effort involved answered 'F*ck the McCanns' and everybody watched and heard that. So, at least, he can SPEAK english, strictly speaking of course.

He also says in his book of lies that he sugested that the Fund could be a fraud and that the british officers were very worried when they realised they could have to investigate the McCanns for real in the UK. But that is certainly one more of the lies, so I guess it doesn't count for proving that he CAN speak english.

2. Money

Madame Sofia won't be able to go anywhere. The fact that their house has been put in her name, with the veiled intent of evading her beloved husband's financial duties, both to the state, the banks and even private lenders/friends, has put her in the line as her partner. Embezzlement is embezzlment, no matter if you are the author or an accomplice. And that's what she made of herself. A civil servant too.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:49 pm

Hi Maria, I am still very puzzled as to why Amaral and wife were moving house at the time of Madeleine's disappearance. They bought a house in 2002, or thereabouts, on which they do not appear to have paid the mortgage. Has this house been repossessed by The Bank, or have they bought another house?

Sofia made a great fuss about having to move house on her own, and we now know that they were in great debt at the time. So what can have been their reason for moving?

Sorry if these questions are impertinent but a lot of it doesn't make sense.

In english Law, if a husband is in debt then his wife would get half the value of the house, but the 2002 house seems to have been bought in the name of Sofia, although it appears to be this house on which the mortgage wasn't paid. This would mean that Sofia is also in debt.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down