Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GNR officer reportedly recieved a large sum of money.

+6
rosemary
clairesy
sadie
christabel
AlexG
vee8
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

GNR officer reportedly recieved a large sum of money. Empty GNR officer reportedly recieved a large sum of money.

Post by vee8 Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:05 am

This just popped up earlier on PFA2. I'll keep you updated.

MCXLIII
Post subject: Fisrt officer on the scene suspected of receiving 120.000€
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:04 pm
Local Lag

15 minutes ago on Portuguese TVI
One of the first GNR officers who arrived at PDL is suspected of having received 120.000€ at the time of disapearance of MM.
PJ is investigating if this is connected with the case.
Sorry no further details at the moment. I just caught the end of the report.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

GNR officer reportedly recieved a large sum of money. Empty Re: GNR officer reportedly recieved a large sum of money.

Post by vee8 Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:07 am

Quote:
One of the National Republican Guard troops who first came running to the village of Praia da Luz vacation apartment and the couple McCan is suspected of having received more than 120 thousand euros in cash 'live' shortly after the disappearance of Maddie. This element of GNR is essential for all research, as it was the first to reach the place where the girl disappeared, and also one of the first contact with parents. The TVI found that the sudden case of 120 thousand euros in the hands of the GNR is being investigated by the Judicial Police (PJ).

On the night Maddie McCann disappeared, the first authorities on the scene were the soldiers of GNR. Had them search the apartment, do initial searches, talking with the couple McCann and directing the hit the beach and town, including open areas for sewage and drainage works, the few dozen meters of urbanization that the British family had rented for the holidays.

Walk suspected of Gery

According to testimony provided in case the military were witnesses to the GNR for a ride to high hours of Gerard McCann, from the church in Praia da Luz All key moments to see what has happened to the missing child.

The TVI know that one of the first soldiers to take account of the event is subject to a process of investigation. Concerned, are more than 120 thousand euros received in cash in two accounts opened in your name, one of which the Caixa Geral de DepĆ³sitos. The coincidence is that the more serious money began to be deposited in those accounts, shortly after the disappearance of little Madeleine McCann.

This amount is much higher than the salary of a GNR's military and was paid in cash 'live', according to sources of research, in installments over 10 thousand euros.

Military denies deposits

The investigation of these deposits is in the hands of suspects DCICCEF (Central Directorate of Investigation of Corruption and Crime Economic and Financial), which attempts to understand the reasons for these payments. Even that proved its illegality, the connection to the Maddie case may not exist, despite the strong coincidence in time and the high amount of money.

TVI contacted by the military in question denied the existence of such deposits, and suggested the possibility of his name being used improperly in opening these accounts. Source police the area expressed surprise about the possibility that the military consider the honest, be involved in unlawful activities.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

GNR officer reportedly recieved a large sum of money. Empty Re: GNR officer reportedly recieved a large sum of money.

Post by AlexG Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:30 am

Last edited by AlexG on Thu May 05, 2011 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total
AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:01 am

AlexG wrote:http://www.tvi24.iol.pt/sociedade/maddie-caso-maddie-gnr-militar-dinheiro-tvi24/1070904-4071.html#

affraid

Translated version Alex. affraid

http://translate.google.com/translate?sourceid=navclient&hl=en-GB&u=http%3a%2f%2fwww.tvi24.iol.pt%2fsociedade%2fmaddie-caso-maddie-gnr-militar-dinheiro-tvi24%2f1070904-4071.html

Yes, Rosie, you are right, GNR officer reportedly recieved a large sum of money. 466476 bowb4u

Jailfor5Arguidos
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:10 am

Deleted

Last edited by AlexG on Mon May 17, 2010 1:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:13 am

Maddie case: GNR suspected of receiving 120 thousand euros
It was one of the first players to come to Praia da Luz PJ is investigating the supply of money 'live'

By: Editor / Nuno Ramos de Almeida | 19-06-2009 20: 33

One of the National Republican Guard troops who first came running to the village of Praia da Luz vacation apartment and the couple McCan is suspected of having received more than 120 thousand euros in cash 'live' shortly after the disappearance of Maddie.

This element of GNR is essential for all research, as it was the first to reach the place where the girl disappeared, and also one of the first contact with parents. The TVI found that the sudden case of 120 thousand euros in the hands of the GNR is being investigated by the Judicial Police (PJ).

On the night Maddie McCann disappeared, the first authorities on the scene were the soldiers of GNR.
Had them search the apartment, do initial searches, talking with the couple McCann and directing the hit the beach and town, including open areas for sewage and drainage works, the few dozen meters of urbanization that the British family had rented for the holidays.

Walk suspected of Gery
According to testimony provided in case the military were witnesses to the GNR for a ride to high hours of Gerard McCann, from the church in Praia da Luz All key moments to see what has happened to the missing child.
The TVI know that one of the first soldiers to take account of the event is subject to a process of investigation. Concerned, are more than 120 thousand euros received in cash in two accounts opened in your name, one of which the Caixa Geral de DepĆ³sitos.

The coincidence is that the more serious money began to be deposited in those accounts, shortly after the disappearance of little Madeleine McCann.

This amount is much higher than the salary of a GNR's military and was paid in cash 'live', according to sources of research, in installments over 10 thousand euros.

Military denies deposits
The investigation of these deposits is in the hands of suspects DCICCEF (Central Directorate of Investigation of Corruption and Crime Economic and Financial), which attempts to understand the reasons for these payments. Even if it is proved to its illegality, the connection to the Maddie case may not exist, despite strong coincidence of time and the high amount of money.

TVI contacted by the military in question denied the existence of such deposits, and suggested the possibility of his name being used improperly in opening these accounts. Source police the area expressed surprise about the possibility that the military consider the honest, be involved in unlawful activities.

Yes, Rosie, you are right, GNR officer reportedly recieved a large sum of money. 466476 bowb4u

Jailfor5Arguidos
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:07 am

Tonight is an amazing night.

It's all unravelling before our eyes - at least it seems to be. Let's not count our chickens before they are hatched!

Something tells me that the end of this saga is near.

Hope we can find the head honchos and get them nailed. Head Honchos tend to be slippery; they buy their way out of trouble and set up smaller fry to take the blame.

We have to get them because if we dont, then it will all start up again as soon as the hue and cry is over.

Do hope that we soon get Madeleine and other missing children safely home.
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:26 am

sadie wrote:Tonight is an amazing night.

It's all unravelling before our eyes - at least it seems to be. Let's not count our chickens before they are hatched!

Hope we can find the head honchos and get them nailed. Head Honchos tend to be slippery; they buy their way out of trouble and set up smaller fry to take the blame.

We have to get them because if we dont, then it will all start up again as soon as the hue and cry is over.

something tells me the and is near to chick.....i think madeleine is very much alive,something i worried a lot about before,and still have thoughts of now.

Come on Madeleine, we are all waiting for you to come home sweetie!!!

ps.....YES ROSIE YOU ARE RIGHT Laffin
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:31 am

Last edited by AlexG on Mon May 17, 2010 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:19 am

alex,

Brian mentioned police involvement,that's right, he also mentioned the brother of the abductor was a copper. or something along them lines.Which is interesting because the taxi man's brother is a copper!

Also the mccanns were befriended by a police officer just before madeleine was abducted.He ate food at the tapas with them to and allowed his children to play with the mccann children.Although the night madeleine vanished he wasn't there.When the mccanns were brought into the police station for questioning(not to be made suspects) just after madeleine vanished that same copper couldn't look them in the eye,instead he turned his back on them and their friendship was ziltch! Now of course he was probably being professional(if they can t get that way in Portugal lol) But who knows hey!! this case is getting soo close i feel to Madeleine lately.

Merlin also mentioned soldier....army etc....and the GRN soldiers were the first on the scene that night Right?

If he is involved in this case,and received money.....do you think maybe hewlett was the under dog.....the one who got a few grand to take her,but the big boss who ignored it got more?Hmmm food for though this aint it.Im confused tonight,so many developments,so many questions and not enough answers.

yes rosie you are right Laffin

Last edited by clairesy on Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:27 am

Last edited by AlexG on Thu May 05, 2011 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total
AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:35 pm

*edited*

Last edited by AlexG on Mon May 17, 2010 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:25 pm

AlexG wrote:The big problem is that i don't know anymore what to think about Madeleine's case.
I was almost sure that Hewett was innocent, then the article on the newspaper was posted and from a moment to another i was almost sure that he was indeed involved....
Now the GNR whith the large sum of money....
It's getting confusing ....
I just hope that it all ends fast and that Madeleine can be found alive. If not at least that the case can be solved once and for all and without doubt for anyone regarding of what happened.

me to alex,

i feel confused once again with the case.I suppose the investigators know whats going on though.And one thing i have noticed about this case is this................every single time something major happens E.G a new sighting,a new piece of evidence, or when the mccanns went to Belgium for the child alert system etc etc.....something else pops up to confuse the whole thing.Leaks etc etc

Im not sure why,im not sure weather this cop as genuinely received this cash or not.You see the investigators are getting extremely close imo,if not on top of the abductor now.And once again we have another story that as hit the headlines.No surprise there.And once again its sort of confused people and got them talking about the possibility that this new story could b the one!!!

So im still thinking about hewlett here now.After all the evidence does point toward him being involved.This news about the cop receiving money is a little scary although for me im not convinced yet.I have been thinking about it over night and considering the pj closed the case and are reported to be ignoring evidence called in to them by potential witnesses i find it odd now that this cop as suddenly emerged.

2 years later and they find out he received,or may have received 120 thousand euros at the time of Madeleine's abduction???Hoe would they know that....they weren't investigating the case and if they had done it properly in the first place they would have found that out back 2 years ago.

Im not sure this story is going to come of anything.Time will tell i suppose.

YES ROSIE YOU ARE RIGHT Laffin
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:11 pm

clairesy wrote:
sadie wrote:Tonight is an amazing night.

something tells me the and is near to chick.....i think madeleine is very much alive,something i worried a lot about before,and still have thoughts of now.

Come on Madeleine, we are all waiting for you to come home sweetie!!!

ps.....YES ROSIE YOU ARE RIGHT Laffin

Before the end of this summer, and alive.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:06 pm

I wish, I wish - but before we all get overexcited, and I do hate to put a dampner on things but...we must stay real and cautious. This money could EASILY also be bribes for illegal construction deals, of which there is MUCH on the Iberian paeninsula! There is nothing to say it is to do with Maddie even if he was on the scene first.

LetĀ“s just wait and see.......

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by littleminx Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:13 am

Last night when Clairesy told me about this copper I was soooo excited that maybe just maybe an end is drawing near but then i sat there thinking ( mmm i had loads of time to do that too as I was on the night shift..lol ) is this another story to throw us off the tracks again!! but I have always believed that a member of police was involved with Maddie's disappearance (don't ask why its just a gut thing)

1) fingerprints on the shutters apparently belonged to a member of police

2) the cop friend the McCanns befriended

3) the 10th person dining with McCanns was said to be a member of police

4) why did that member of police turn his back on them in their hour of need

and so on, why has the name of this officer never been released? then you have Brian Ladd (ok i know not everyone believes in him) who is also convinced there is a member or members of police involved! along with Robert Murat ( and just for the record i still think rob knows something) who is very friendly with cops and was allowed to translate and also go into the apartment!! and lets not forget he was also there the night Maddie disappeared BUT HE INSISTS HE WASNT!! then you have Malinka who said he didn't speak to rob but phone records show they spoke the night Maddie disappeared! then his car gets blown up and FALA sprayed on the pavement.

is all this true or is it bull s**t!! WHATS GOING ON!!
are/ have the McCanns PI s investigating this.

We have had so many different stories its unreal, but why? it seems to me that everytime its been close to finding Maddie another story or lead appears and all the above is forgot!!

minx x
littleminx
littleminx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 450

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:49 am

Last edited by AlexG on Thu May 05, 2011 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total
AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:45 am

littleminx wrote:last night when clairesy told me about this copper i was soooo excited that maybe just maybe an end is drawing near but then i sat there thinking ( mmm i had loads of time to do that too as i was on the night shift..lol ) is this another story to throw us off the tracks again!! but i have always believed that a member of police was involved with maddies dissapearance (dont ask why its just a gut thing)

2) the cop friend the maccanns befreinded

3) the 10th person dining with mccanns was said to be a member of police

minx x

HI minxy chick,ive been rattling my box again tonight about this.The tenth person was suppose to be a copper but I didn't think that copper was there the night of the abduction at the tapas eating with them???.Not sure though could be wrong but the copper did befriend them and he did turn his back on them when they needed him.

Your right chick...those finger prints on the shutters were found to be that of a copper.BUT....only months later when British police arrived did they find that out.Before British cops went there the finger prints were not spoken of or investigated. Also the police man they belonged to as never been identified to my knowledge.The Portuguese police was reported to have said.............the finger prints have been matched up to a police man and its ok we know him hes ok etc and as been ruled out etc....

Hmmmmmmmmm thats scary affraid why is it ok???.....If his finger prints are there then he should be eliminated surly....the scary thing about that is that when the police first investigated all those who holidayed there,and all those who were at the apartment that night for finger prints etc they matched them up and ruled them out one by one.So why was this one match for the copper missed????

Lots of questions about this....

apparently the first GNR/GRN??police man on the scene was called baptista roque.

Now Brian mentioned baptista,he actually said that name not long after Madeleine was snatched.We always thought he ment a baptist place or church of some sort.But the guy who was first on scene is reported to be called baptista,and it was the first guy on scene who as reportedly received 120 thousand euros to!!!

weird yer???I think so.

YES ROSIE YOU ARE RIGHT Laffin

Last edited by clairesy on Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:42 am; edited 1 time in total
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:55 am

clairesy wrote:
littleminx wrote:last night when clairesy told me about this copper i was soooo excited that maybe just maybe an end is drawing near but then i sat there thinking ( mmm i had loads of time to do that too as i was on the night shift..lol ) is this another story to throw us off the tracks again!! but i have always believed that a member of police was involved with maddies dissapearance (dont ask why its just a gut thing)

minx x

HI minxy chick,ive been rattling my box again tonight about this.The tenth person was suppose to be a copper but I didn't think that copper was there the night of the abduction at the tapas eating with them???.Not sure though could be wrong but the copper did befriend them and he did turn his back on them when they needed him.

Your right chick...those finger prints on the shutters were found to be that of a copper.BUT....only months later when British police arrived did they find that out.Before British cops went there the finger prints were not spoken of or investigated. Also the police man they belonged to as never been identified to my knowledge.The Portuguese police was reported to have said.............the finger prints have been matched up to a police man and its ok we know him hes ok etc and as been ruled out etc....

Hmmmmmmmmm thats scary affraid why is it ok???.....If his finger prints are there then he should be eliminated surly....the scary thing about that is that when the police first investigated all those who holidayed there,and all those who were at the apartment that night for finger prints etc they matched them up and ruled them out one by one.So why was this one match for the copper missed????

Lots of questions about this....

apparently the first GNR/GRN??police man on the scene was called baptista roque.

Now Brian mentioned baptista,he actually said that name not long after Madeleine was snatched.We always thought he ment a baptist place or church of some sort.But the guy who was first on scene is reported to be called baptista,and it was the first guy on scene who as reportedly received 120 thousand euros to!!!

weird yer???I think so.

....Hmm?
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by littleminx Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:28 pm

mmmm so the cops name was bapstita, wasnt there staff who worked at the ocean club with that name too? also you have the shop 200yds down the road from the apartments called bapstita, wasnt it said that maddi,s sent lead to this shop too? i wonder if they are all related and maybe the shop is family owned too!!
littleminx
littleminx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:26 pm

Jose Baptista

Waiter at the tapas bar?
Waiter who said the tapas group did NOT do checks every half hour?
Waiter who claimed that Kate came back shouting "They've taken her. They've taken her"? This comment caused so much trouble for the McCanns

http://www.theinsider.com/news/531743_Madeleine_McCann_Robert_Murat_Investigates_Paedo_Panic_And_A_New_Witness

Madeleine McCann: Robert Murat Investigates, Paedo Panic And A New Witness0 votes I Like It I Don't Like It
Flag ItShare It

Add to your Favorites!
See More...
MADDYWATCH - Anorak’s at-a-glance guide to press coverage of Madeleine McCann.

DAILY EXPRESS front page: “MADELEINE – POLICE QUIZ WAITER FOR THIRD TIME – Tapas bar worker holds the key”

The Tapas One! Is he Jose Baptista, the Tapas Waiter? The Express says it is another waiter. The Tapas Two?

The Portuguese man is “said to have been the first person to see Kate McCann as she raised the alarm after discovering her daughter had gone missing from the family’s holiday apartment in Praia da Luz. He has allegedly given a dramatically different account of the events on May 3 from statements made by the McCanns and their friends”

Page 7: “Waiter’s evidence ‘will be trump card in police case against McCanns’” - Says the police? Says Metodo 3? No, says “a report”. One newspaper’s opinion is now another paper’s front-page news

Portuguese newspaper Diario de Noticias notes: “This waiter is a witness considered crucial to the investigation. The investigators want to find out about what happened during dinner – the conversations and the McCanns’ behaviour as well as their alleged trips to the apartment. The employee still insists it is not true that the child’s parents checked their children every half hour”

Kate McCann is a “39-year-old GP” – Such are the facts

Baptista told investigators that Kate screamed: “They’ve taken her. They’ve taken her” when she discovered Madeleine gone

Says McCann spokesman Clarence Mitchell: “Kate has consistently and categorically absolutely denied she said that on the verandah. She may have said it at some stage as a general remark, but she did not run out with this phrase. Whoever this guy is, and if he is saying this, he is either making it up or he is mistaken. Kate, Gerry and their friends told the truth. They will continue to maintain their stories, because it is the truth. Whatever this guy is saying we reject it – it is not true”

Edit: I have just come across this in Alroys " A COMPLETE REVIEW...." by Honestbroker, and i am worried that I might be repeating a myth.

The Smith initiative laid to rest AND independent evidence of regular checks ...
honestbroker on Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:55 am

A specious line of reasoning (in support of the notion that Mr Smith and his family saw Gerry) runs that no one outside the group of diners and the McCanns' friends vouched for Gerry's whereabouts and, well, they would say that, wouldn't they? The files say otherwise. But I'll return to that point.

First, an observation of plain common sense. I've found, from the files, an independent source that, indeed, puts the Smith sighting at 2200. Surely, if, at this time, Gerry was hotfooting it down to the beach with the body of his dead daughter, Kate would have given him a bit more leeway than to raise the alarm at precisely that moment. More than that, Gerry's absence from the restaurant for a period of time sufficient for him to have buried his daughter is something, surely, that would have been remarked upon by very many people. Yet I've been through the witness statements of the tapas staff on duty at the restaurant on that fateful night of May 3rd, and not one does.

Now take a look at this:

SVETLANA S. V.

Russian citizen - kitchen assistant:

He reports that yesterday, someone whom he believes to be the father of the missing child, left the table where he was dining with a group of friends (8 0r 9 in number) fro around 30 minutes. On his return, a woman, whom he believes to be the wife of the latter, left, in the table in her turn, and after a very short time, all the guests left the table with the exception of an older lady who told the informant's colleagues that the child had disappeared. During the whole time he was working, between 2.30 and 11pm, he didn't see anyone with blond, "Rasta," locks.

And then this:

Joaquim Jos� Moreira Baptista

Waiter
Time/Date: 18H50 2007/05/06
Portuguese National

� Is employed as a waiter in the Tapas restaurant since 12th of February, 2007;
� Works daily from 16H00 to 24H00, with the exception of Saturdays, where he begins at 11H30 and leaves at 18H00;
� The nationality of the clients who frequent the restaurant are mostly foreign nationals (mostly from the U.K.) and who stay in the Ocean Club;
� Was aware of picture of the missing child and the group of British tourists that accompanied her but was unaware of their names;
� About a week before the disappearance, the same group would dine almost exclusively at the Tapas restaurant;
� During the times he saw the group dining in the restaurant, he never saw any children with them;
� He does not remember having seen Madeleine �face to face�, and knows her from the photograph circulating at the time of her disappearance;
� It was normal for the men of the dining group, to get up and leave the restaurant and return minutes later. The witness is not aware of where the men were going to but that they would be gone for about 15 minutes;
� The witness can speak clearly to these events because many times he had to bring back the entre/dinner plate of said client(s), until they returned to the table;
� Remembers that on the night of Thursday, the 03rd of May, 2007, Madeleine�s parents dined at the Tapas restaurant, together with the normal group of people. He believes that they arrived between the hours of 20H00 and 21H00;
� He remembers that it was around nine people and remembers having taken the orders of the group;
� Later, between 22H00 and 22H30, he was in the kitchen, and was alerted, by a colleague, to the fact that a guest entered the restaurant screaming, and at this point, the entire group left in a panic;
� His colleague proceeded to tell him that the (screaming) individual indicated that a child had gone missing;
� A few minutes later, the witness noticed that there was a lot of agitation, with many people looking for the child;
� The information that followed was that the missing child, a girl, was the daughter of one of the British couples, referred to above;
� At this point, the witness states that there was no suspicious activity, that he was aware of, around the Ocean Club immediate areas;
� No one asked the witness about the habits of the group or about other groups in particular, or the children of said groups;
� Also states that on Thursday, the day Madeleine disappeared, as he arrived at work, he did not notice the presence of anyone who looked strange/out of place or of a suspicious nature;
� Witness states that towards the end of the day, the immediate restaurant area, is a quiet area with nor many people about;
� The witness notes that with regards the disappearance of Madeleine, there is nothing else he can add or comment on that would clarify the motive of the disappearance.

By the accounts of the friends of the McCanns, Gerry's absence was much shorter than that indicated by our Russian friend, but that is scarcely surprising. His duties would have been, primarily, in the kitchen and it would have been no part of his remit, or indeed, business, to keep tabs on the comings and goings of guests. I'm sure he recollected events conscientiously and to the very best of his ability. That he should be slightly awry with his times is really neither here nor there.

More than that, while the Russian kitchen worker has Gerry at the restaurant at 2200, when Kate raised the alarm, the Portuguese waiter lends credence to the notion of regular checks on the children.

Last edited by sadie on Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Additional Evidence opposing newspaper report)
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by littleminx Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:40 pm

hi sadie,

yes i remember this, hes girlfriend/wife also wrked there and she is the image of caroll everetts drawing!!

minx x
littleminx
littleminx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:47 pm

littleminx wrote:hi sadie,

yes i remember this, hes girlfriend/wife also wrked there and she is the image of caroll everetts drawing!!

minx x

Any chance you can post the girl friends face and Carol Everetts drawing Minxy? Please

Visuals are my speciallity
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:36 pm

and so on, why has the name of this officer never been released? then you have brian ladd (ok i know not everyone believes in him) who is also convinced there is a member or members of police involved! along with robert murat ( and just for the record i still think rob knows somethig) who is very friendly with cops and was aloud to translate and also go into the apartment!! and lets not forget he was also there the night maddi dissapeared BUT HE INSISTS HE WASNT!! then you have malinka who said he didnt speak to rob but phone records show they spoke the night maddie disappeared! then his car gets blown up and FALA sprayed on the pavement.

is all this true or is it bull s**t!! WHATS GOING ON!!
are/ have the mccanns PI s investigating this.

We have had so many different storys its unreal, but why? it seems to me that everytime its been close to finding maddi another story or lead appears and all the above is forgot!!

minx x

I cannot help but keep thinking along these lines too. Maybe this has been thrown in to deliberately throw the McCanns off course?
Why would the PJ fraud squad suddenly make this known? Where is their judicial secrecy order then?
That lot do NOT let things be known unless they want them known!

I too believe there is a policeman (or two or three) involved!

Is this yet another attempt at protecting the fatwa man?

Something is wrong there, but if they think they can fool the McCanns private detectives, they should think again, those two are real policeman! They may not be part of the official police of this country anymore, bit to underestimate their prowess and their abilities to get to the truth, is dangerous, as I am sure those that are trying to do this will soon find out.

Be prepared for things to get really crazy from now on, some people in PDL are panicking BIG time and they are going to start acting really bizarre.

Minxy, don't despair, your gut instinct is right, we are witnessing the start f the unravelling!

Soon I firmly believe we are going to discover the whereabouts of Madeleine. Someone is going to start talking very very soon!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by littleminx Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:08 am

sadie wrote:
littleminx wrote:hi sadie,

minx x

Any chance you can post the girl friends face and Carol Everetts drawing Minxy? Please

Visuals are my speciallity

hi sadie, i will look for the pics and put them up asap...

minx x
littleminx
littleminx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next