Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bennett, you are a disgusting sh*t.

+12
Chicane
Rosie
Jayelles
Sabot
Catkins
rosemary
Peaceful1
Pedro Silva
Chinagirl
Cath
May
vee8
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

bennett, you are a disgusting sh*t. - Page 2 Empty Re: bennett, you are a disgusting sh*t.

Post by Catkins Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:06 am

Sorry Rosie.........need to check this out......... bennett, you are a disgusting sh*t. - Page 2 993138

Not sure whether I have hold of the wrong end of the stick or not...........Sorry guys.

Last edited by Catkins on Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

bennett, you are a disgusting sh*t. - Page 2 Empty Re: bennett, you are a disgusting sh*t.

Post by rosemary Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:10 am

sheriously Cat......what is goin on girl?

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:21 am

APOLOGIES People......I took something in the wrong context and mixed it up with this Poem.............

It is Bennett's Crap..........

Sorry for the confusion. I panicked and didn't want Jayelles running to LK if it wasn't Bennett's

bennett, you are a disgusting sh*t. - Page 2 485684
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Chicane Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:54 am

This shows how people like Bennett are out for destruction, hate and evil.

I believe in Karma.......

there is no way out for Bennett.

He will meet his fate....
Chicane
Chicane
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-09-02

http://maddiemaccann.hyves.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:57 am

No need for apologies Cat, we all make mistakes and thank you for explaining. bennett, you are a disgusting sh*t. - Page 2 7771
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:14 am

They don't just want Madeleine dead at her parents' hands, they want her to have suffered, been tortured, and sexually abused with by them or with their permission. Most of the ones left have TOTALLY abandoned the Amaral thesis and believe deeply in some pedophiliac activity coverup.

It's insane.
It's insulting.
And they enjoy it.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:25 am

Sick fantasies and disgusting lies from the sick brains of TB and his disgusting freaks.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:29 am

bluj1515 wrote:They don't just want Madeleine dead at her parents' hands, they want her to have suffered, been tortured, and sexually abused with by them or with their permission. Most of the ones left have TOTALLY abandoned the Amaral thesis and believe deeply in some pedophiliac activity coverup.

It's insane.
It's insulting.
And they enjoy it.

You are absolutely right of course, and they are more than enjoying it. There is no justification for posting the garbage produced from their diseased minds. Brenda Ryan herself made such a post only a few days ago.

They are becoming more perverted as the weeks go by. Something will have to give in a minute or two.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:36 am

bluj1515 wrote:They don't just want Madeleine dead at her parents' hands, they want her to have suffered, been tortured, and sexually abused with by them or with their permission. Most of the ones left have TOTALLY abandoned the Amaral thesis and believe deeply in some pedophiliac activity coverup.

It's insane.
It's insulting.
And they enjoy it.

Exactly bluj, it is as plain as day, that lot are sick beyond belief and this need to invent sexually explicit scenarios has been going on for ages, I remember reading Vile Viv's and one of her little paedophile perv followers "Ecolab" discussing what they thought Gerry and Payne did to Madeleine and Vile Viv then calmly announcing that they then murdered her because she had outgrown her use and was going to school so may talk, honestly this is what they were saying you could almost see the pair of them salivating over what they were writing and they wonder why we think they are sick perverts!

I would hate to be them, hate it, how do they live in their skins?
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:41 am

Sabot what post did Ryan make? She has already made two paedophile posts about Madeleine, she is one sick *****!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:49 am

Rosiepops wrote:Sabot what post did Ryan make? She has already made two paedophile posts about Madeleine, she is one sick *****!

It was around March the 12th if I remember correctly. She described in detail what a paedophile would do to Madeleine in her less than charming ignorant fashion. It's on 3As2.

There is no need for this sort of filth, even if she did believe that Madeleine had been taken by a Paedophile, which she doesn't. I can only guess that it is her way of indulging her sick fantasies without actually committing Libel.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:27 am

These people walk freely too, involved in day to day activities, have children, neighbours, friends. I wonder how many of their neighbours and friends would stand by them if they knew the extent of their postings about Madeliene? More so, they even enjoy what they write about!!!
One day, they will all be outed. Named and shamed. Worldwide.
Their own lives wont be worth living, and its all of their own making!
Sick idiots.
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:36 am

I hope you are right, Peaceful. I wonder sometimes. Nearly three years, and nothing has been done to curb them. Other than the ridicule that we heap on their heads.

Must try harder,

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:38 am

Anyone that reads that corrupted poem and doesnt appreciate just how despicable and evil that the additions are, should start to question their sanity.

It is not funny, it is not smart, we are not offended because we support the McCanns as they search for their child. It is truly truly evil.

I am addressing the anti Madeleine's now.

Print that poem off. Take it to work, give it to your real world friends, let your family read it, and then see their reactions. They will be disgusted by it.

And a bit of advice, pretend you also think its sick, or you will give yourself away in the real world.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:40 am

Oh yeah, and the 'additions' are libel.

Carter Ruck would be glad to have it. That court case must be getting closer and closer.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:47 am

Bennett there are no words to describe how I feel about you, I just pray you are finally exposed for the slug that you are.

If I was you, I would start preparing your family for the fallout, no sane person will condone what you have done.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Chinagirl Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:14 pm

Without in any wishing to exonerate Bennett who is a truly horrible, unchristian person, I really do need to point out, as Cath did earlier, that he is NOT claiming authorship of that parody. He stated that he brought it "from another place" (can't remember his exact wording).

I know it contains all his favourite fallacies and the wording sounds very like his, but you have to be very sure that he really is the author before accusing him. Clearly, he agrees with the sentiments expressed so disgustingly, which is why he brought it over to Havern's, but it SEEMS he did not write it.

Chinagirl
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2010-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:35 pm

Thanks China for that clarification. Nevertheless he undoubtedly relishes the sentiments expressed which in my eyes as in others clearly brands him as a sicko. And of course he has himself "composed" similar obscenities.

I do not believe that anyone is born intrinsically "evil", and shan´t change my mind on that until science discovers an "evil" gene. But there is no doubt that all of us are born into this world with the potential for evil. Sometimes the question of why some surrender to such a force is immaterial. The fact that they exist to cause grief and mayhem is one we have to live with and deal with, each in our own way. Sorry..didn´t mean to conduct a treatise. Got carried away this morning.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:15 am

I have no idea if he wrote it, or he did not write it, it certainly reads like something he would write and it is certainly something that he would think nothing of doing, remember his own personal rendition of "Silent Night"?
If I was asked to make a call if he wrote it, I would say that he did, however, what he cannot deny is that he took that disgusting piece of filth from one place and published it on another and he did not condemn it, so whether he wrote it or not is immaterial, he agrees with it and this is the whole point!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jean Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:50 am

I must be very naive but why on earth can't something be done about that website, and the people who go on it. Surely there is some way of finding out who these people are, and dealing with them. I can't understand how they can continue to be allowed to print such obsene jargon. AND why is bennett not being prosecuted and flung in a lunatic asylum for his part in all of this.

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:54 am

jean wrote:I must be very naive but why on earth can't something be done about that website, and the people who go on it. Surely there is some way of finding out who these people are, and dealing with them. I can't understand how they can continue to be allowed to print such obsene jargon. AND why is bennett not being prosecuted and flung in a lunatic asylum for his part in all of this.

Freedom of Speach [sic] Darling, and most of them manage to stay on the border line.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2