Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost for words.

+2
Peaceful1
vee8
6 posters

Go down

Lost for words. Empty Lost for words.

Post by vee8 Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:23 am

Lost for words. Snn03010

I have never, NEVER, been more furious about anything to do with this case before today. Look at it. Just LOOK at it. When the news broke that there was a dossier of sightings, marked 'Not relevant' I had in mind some sort of folder, like the sort you get in any office desk or bureau. But nothing could prepare me for the sight in today's papers. That thing must be several feet thick. I have been seething all day, and it has not gone unnoticed by my colleagues. I am dumbfounded, angry, sick to the pit of my stomach. But the one small glimmer of hope I get is when I take a longer look at that massive monument to colossal incompetence I see Madeleine.

Madeleine is in there, alive. One of those pages is THE one. She is IN there, and she is going to be found.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Lost for words. Empty Re: Lost for words.

Post by Peaceful1 Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:51 am

Agree Vee, as you know, have always said she is alive and will be returned, even now, almost 3 yrs on, I still feel the same.
That file is truly disgusting, the world should see that file!!
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:37 am

I hope the papers keep this pressure up on Portugal, you are right Peaceful the world should see that file and so should the Portuguese people and they should be told exactly what they have in Amaral and now Paiva and they should be made aware of exactly what they have been doing and have done to Madeleine and her parents, it is not only despicable it is tragic for Madeleine and is bringing shame on their country.

Ever since the new year I have had a strong feeling that Madeleine will be found this year, I Knew something was going to happen, when we were made aware of this dossier, something then told me that this was the turning point, so I agree Vee, I too think there is something contained in those files that is either new, or something that is suddenly going to make a whole lot of the jig saw slot together. each day I keep waiting for an announcement, yet I have no idea what announcement I am waiting for.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:51 am

I also agree.

Like Rosie, I think this dossier is the turning point that will lead to Madeleine.

And the damn thing is huge. It might be time for Portugal to hold a government inquiry into the handling of this case, and their other missing children's cases. This is truly embarrassing for the Portuguese govt on an international scale. But it is how they handle it from now on in, that will be very telling.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:02 am

dianeh wrote:I also agree.

Like Rosie, I think this dossier is the turning point that will lead to Madeleine.

And the damn thing is huge. It might be time for Portugal to hold a government inquiry into the handling of this case, and their other missing children's cases. This is truly embarrassing for the Portuguese govt on an international scale. But it is how they handle it from now on in, that will be very telling.

We have been calling for a public inquiry since the DX days and Portugal has ignored it. Now the McCanns are calling for a full review and this dossier has been made public, this is truly embarrassing for Portugal, this and that despicable book and that antics of that despotic man making himself rich off of Madeleine's back for all the world to see. It surely doesn't look very good and the Portuguese government are going to have to act to show they are doing something about this situation. The Portuguese government have to be realising now that this is not going to go away. That the McCanns are going to keep on and on and on until they find their daughter and the people who did this are punished.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:18 am

This is truly scandalous, why the hell are heads not rolling in Portugal ?

I'm a firm believer of everything happens for a reason, if Paiva had never took the stand we would still be none the wiser of this files existence. Maybe its wishful thinking but I just feel this file coming to light in the way it has, is very significant. I have the same feeling as Rosie that somewhere within this file could be the breakthrough we are all so desperately waiting for.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:06 pm

Diane, I completely agree there should be an inquiry in Portugal. The method of dealing with missing children's cases must change. There must be more coordination between the agencies in PT and outside agencies and there needs to be training in how to pursue multiple lines of inquiry and suspect the parents while also using them for help and information.

There would be no shame in such a thing; in fact, it would allow the sunlight into not only this case but onto all missing children.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:09 pm

I really do hope that some of these, if not all of them, were at least investigated preliminarily and ruled out. But I have no faith in that, as the NZ sighting was clearly not followed up at all - and how could they reject the footage without at least asking NZ to interview the cashier, to ask if she saw Madeleine's eye, etc.?
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down