Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minute for the lost.

+4
Peaceful1
Royal
Tinkerbell43
vee8
8 posters

Go down

Minute for the lost. Empty Minute for the lost.

Post by vee8 Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:21 am

A friend on 'The Machine', called Denirofan, has suggested we hold a minute's silence to think about Madeleine and all other lost and missing children on Wednesday evening, 23rd Dec at 7.30pm. This is not in rememberance, as no one knows if Madeleine is dead, but rather to think about her, to hold her in our thoughts, and not just Madeleine, but all the missing children, and their suffering families. It won't bring any of them back, but it will show a bond, uniting us all in sympathy and compassion. This was a quick, spur of the moment idea, but others will follow, as and when, with better planning. So at the prescribed time, find a quiet spot in your house and think, pray if you are spiritual, hope if you are not, that Madeleine and others may find their way back to the arms of their loved ones.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Minute for the lost. Empty Re: Minute for the lost.

Post by Tinkerbell43 Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:29 am

Nice idea Vee and thanks for passing it on. Maybe you could also suggest to them, they may like to light a candle for Madeleine on the candle site.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Minute for the lost. Empty MINUTE'S SILENCE

Post by Royal Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:13 am

An excellent idea Vee, unfortunately our son is taking us to a concert tomorrow evening and has already booked the seats, however I shall keep an eye on the time and will do as you suggest at 7.30. Hope my wife, son and daughter in law don't think I've I've dropped off to sleep or into a trance! Perhaps I should warn them beforehand!
Alroy.

Royal
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:45 am

Good idea Vee, I think it will be 6.30am here, but am always getting confused with the time zones!
xx
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:18 am

Last edited by AlexG on Thu May 05, 2011 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total
AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:29 am

Vee,

We all lit candles at home too last year. Ready to light mine now.
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:32 am

Minute for the lost. Dy11ew

Winter
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by May Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:52 am

I was driving my OH home from work but knowing that it was to happen, I did acknowledge the minute's silence. God Bless Madeleine and all missing children.
May
May
Master
Master

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down