Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm lost!!

+5
Marilyn
clairesy
vee8
honestbroker
dianeh
9 posters

Go down

I'm lost!! Empty I'm lost!!

Post by Guest Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:53 am

I registered on another pro site last night. Findmadeleine. I introduced myself and I was surprised to have been sent a message from Someone I know from elswhere. I join a site and immediately get intimidated. Now I don't post PM's but this one has me completely and utterly lost, intimidated and angry. What the hell is she talking about? Is someone talking to Kate in my name? Is Kate, Kate McCann? harrasing? I can assure you I have as little to do with this person as possible.

Maybe I am missing something but has anyone a clue what this is about?

This person does not deserve to have their name starrred out. But as it is an issue not everyone will know about here I have. But those who know will know and maybe can help me understand.

[NO TITLE]

From **** To ModNrodder, Yesterday at 11:59 pm

Hello Mod,

I'm a little confused to the reasons why you have emailed Kate, As i am very well aware you know exactly where my forum is I find it quite remarkable you have gone through Kate,Mod I am not getting into any more rows with you,i simply dont have the time.I will now end this conversation as I do not want any comunication with either you or your so called freinds of Justice.

Also Modrod what ever goes on with the **** site really has none of your bussiness,The forum has nothing to do with you and you are thankfully no member there,Bearing this in mind I feel that i am not answerable to you,or the justice members.Should you continue to harass our members there will be no alternitive other than to make a formal complaint to your ip user.

I have answered your email as respectively as i am able too.

Back to top Go down

I'm lost!! Empty Re: I'm lost!!

Post by Guest Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:25 pm

What email?

From what I gather someone is using my name to email **** and harrass. The site admin has asked me if I have a blog?

Is this person delusional or am I just paranoid?

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:44 pm

Mod

I think that one of the posters is a mod on both the findmadeleine site and the Icon site, so it may be that there are more than one. Because otherwise I dont see why if you were on the findmadeleine site that the Icon site rates a mention.

But since our forum got a mention, one can only guess that you were emailed by either **** or **ss, or one of their sidekicks. I used to be registered on the Find Madeleine site but I didnt like it much, as I felt they were disrespectful to the McCanns. It may have changed but I havent been there for a very long time.

And as I said on another thread, "Silvermist" is chief admin on the **** site.

I must admit, I wonder about people who have to keep changing their id's, and who also have some grudge against us.

I think this email thing is pathetic, and if I were you, I wouldnt post on either site. I am still a member of the **** site, but all I have done since the split from here, was to email ***** just once to find out what an email she sent out was actually about. I have no interest in them, and I wish they could be the same, and have no interest in any of us. I dont know why they didnt ban me, when they were fighting with this forum, but they didnt, not that I would care.

And lastly, while I am on a roll. I think that to get our forum shut down, that they would need more than a complaint about you making a PM to another member of another forum. Big flipping deal.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Marilyn Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:58 pm

Mod .. you've been "******" .. the wording is unmistakeable.

Delete it. The woman is a pyscho.

Marilyn flower

Marilyn
Master
Master

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by honestbroker Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:01 pm

I don't know anything about this, but two thoughts occur. Why would it be any business of anyone except you and Kate McCann whether you email her? And if your emails give rise to reasons why you should be reported to your internet provider (which I'm quite sure they don't!) then it is for Kate to report you. Or, if this person is an anti, then he/she won't be a member of this (pro) site you've joined. So what's the problem?

honestbroker
Apprentice's Assistant
Apprentice's Assistant

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:20 pm

Beats me. I struggle to understand the whole idea of people supposedly on the same side having 'issues' with each other. Pro Vs Anti I get, but Pro Vs Pro??

WTF
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:27 pm

Hi guys and thanks, OK the message was from ****.

Marilyin, spot on. At Sky LOC she accused me of all sorts including attacking her on MSN. I don't use MSN!! I avoid correspondance with her like the plague. She is nastier to me than DrachenSachen being bad via PM's and that is bad considering she is a Pro.

Dianeh, I saw that Tezza was a mod now on ***** site. Tezza seems a reasonable person and I joined FM to see what sort of site it is. Haven't found my way around yet and so far **** has tainted the atmosphere on there for me.

Honestbroker, It's left me bemused as to why she thinks I would bother Kate with such nonsense and trivia compared to what Kate and Gerry have on their minds. I'll explain what I think this is about. **** does not like me because I refused to join her site exclusively at the sacrifice of being a member of this site. Back then when she was a member here I would sign in and find my PM in box full 100% everyday with messages from ****. I would not comply with her wish and her 'nice' and forceful attitude to me turned to abuse and a ban from her site where I had never even posted but only read. Unfortunately she also posts on Sky LOC under many different names but easily identifiable, sometimes being abusive to me and other times being kind at the flip of a coin.

I didn't realise she and ********** were on the FM site. The welcoming PM I got from **** is typical. But the accusations are just not true as I don't even talk about her in great detail (this being an exception) and what she does usually. I am just left wondering why she thinks these things about me without any evidence and if it is just a continuation of her feeling vindictive to me when it should have been got over ages ago. I don't like being stalked on sites I choose to join by DrachenSachen, an Anti, and I seem to have aquired another one who is a Pro.

I am indeed lost and also very worried.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marilyn Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:03 pm

Well, to add to the rap-sheet. I got 3 weird SMS messages on my mobile some time ago .. guessed it was **** .. and only Sky, Icon & J4 have my e-mail anyway. How you get a mobile number from an e-mail is beyond me. But then what do I know about techie stuff.

I also got an MMS .. but not too sure who sent that .. and it was alarming. So, hence my paranoia should you wonder about it. affraid

Mod .. you tried so hard to be reasonable with **** and got kicked in the teeth for your efforts. You are not the first victim nor will you be the last. But it's tough coming from a "Pro" .. again, the enemy of your enemy is Not your friend (to paraphrase).

PS: and I joined the **** site before I became "aware" **** was not normal, but never blogged on it, other than 1 goodwill message. I have continued to receive e-mails telling me I have a PM waiting; I have been chosen for something; and now finally I am inactive and will be deleted -- HALLELUJAH. Finally.

Marilyn
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:35 am

Hi mod that's definitely her chick,She once accused me of emailing the romigen web site to. She was fixated with the romigen website and was adamant that it was somehow connected with Madeleine's abduction. The
site was a little odd but as for having the answers to Madeleine's abduction??Hmmmm,I think that was '*' imagination. She as worded the pm to you the same sort of way she words a lot of things LOL,i wouldn't worry about it mod, '*' as got a lot of personalities (in my opinion) at work in her mind. She will suddenly come out with something deluded and leave you totally gobsmacked and confused.Its her way of getting into a confrontation with you.Her sad childish way of encouraging you to respond to her and thus lead to another argument or slagging match between you.I would ignore it because i know how '*' works and she doesn't like being ignored. The only thing about that is she sometimes get irritated that you have not payed her the attention she as craved so sometimes go onto do something else LOL...shes like a little girl mod stamping her feet in a tantrum or craving attention when you have ailed to give her any for such a long time.

When minxy and i fell out with '*' she done a very similar thing, or even more dangerous because it involved trying to break up the friendship minxy and i have. She had been slating people on the forum here and i was getting a little fed up with it because i had seen no evidence to support her verbal abuse at them.I told her and told her that i felt she was being silly. '*' knew that i had been attacked a lot by the antis at this particular time and she was trying to scare me into thinking that some of the bloggers on this site were stalking us.She said they were antis from 3a...she siad they were bubbles and debs and that they were using
other names to befriend us so we would fall into a trap set up by them LOL.

I was in a right mess,didn't know who to talk to and who not to on here.After about 2 weeks of this i had got that worried i thought...sh/t or bust.............im going to get all of this out into the open. It was the only way of getting to the bottom of it and finding out exactly what was going on. It was soon evident that '*' was
talking a load of codswallop,she hurt a lot of peoples feelings during that argument. She got annoyed at me for confronting poeple on the forum about her suspicions of them being bubbles etc and when she singed into msn that day she got really verbal with me LOL...of course i took not abuse and told her she had been well out of order, that i had seen enough of her silly ways and wanted no more to do with her etc etc. She called me some names...said i was ''the mother of a little b@stard''....that i had ''no dad living here with me and my child'' and therefore my child is a little b@stard (god that gets to me even now!). Minxy stepped in on that note and gave her what for. Think minxy told her that she was a nasty b/tch and out of order etc for calling the baby a b@astard that she had stepped over the mark etc.Not sure of her words now, but it sent '*' into a frenzy!!!She started hurling abuse out on msn at us,lies that was her attempt to break up a friendship that minxy and i have. She as a acidic and vindictive tongue. And to be honest with you i think the only reason she blurted out things to break our friendship up was because she was annoyed at minxy for stepping in and defending me and my daughter.

There is only one thing that '*' as ever done good with regards to the 3 of us(me minxy and '*') and that was to introduce minxy and i as friends on msn. Because from that we have become really close friends.I would stamp on the face of anyone who tried to come between our friendship again like she did. It was awful. I cant stand a person like that. '*' as tried again to get her paranoia across to us.She as emailed minxy countless times.One a few occasions she as warned minxy to watch out for me because im being set up by poeple on the forum.Shes under the impression that someone from sky blogs here to and they are setting me up!!!LOL

shes a very odd person.And im glad that i no longer talk with her.Since we haven't spoken ive not felt paranoid about being watched stalked or anythign.I don't feel that romigen website is trying to track us down,i dont feel
the forum is hiding a gang of antis in the background ready to pounce on us and i dont feel that i have to watch what i say or do anymore.

To be honest with you mod ,LOL you seem to have become the focus of her attention now. She probably sees you as a threat,shes probably told the girls she talks with on msn that you are a threat to and she as probably gone onto other blogs and forums and got paranoid that you are posting there.If i know '*' she as probably even accused you of being an anti to .If anyone is reading this that talks to her......am i right???? Bet you i am yer!!!I now exactly how she works.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:39 am

Hi Claire, Deja vu. When I said she kept PM'ing me trying to pursuade me to leave here and go 'there' the line of persuasion was always this one is Bubbles, that one is Sofa etc. The Romigen!! yes that was a big thing and the secret place in her site where only those with a special password could go if we trusted her and not anyone else.

Today I did get an apology from **** explaining how sorry she is. But I've heard it all before and feel better tolerating being on the same board as her when civil but ignoring otherwise. But PM's will be ignored now. I do feel sorry for her as I think there is a nice person somewhere in there but she seems to have a split personality. Nice ****/Bad ****. If Nice **** speaks then I will answer at arms length but the other one can go jump in the lake.

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:57 am

Hi mod,

there is a nice **** in there .....we had lots of giggles and chats on msn at one point.But **** is fixated with madeleine and to be honest its unhealthy.She called me on her mobile at 8am one morning.I was asleep and when i picked the phone up i didn't know who it was because my eyes were still shut,i just said hello. And she said...''hiya clair you know Robert Murat??well i was reading blah blah blah''..i thought for god sakes dont you ever think of anything else!!!Then i heard water splashing and asked what it was and she said she was in the bath getting washed ready for work and was calling me at the same time to tell me something !!!lol

We rarely spoke about anything else on msn with **** apart from the case and although madeleine is important to me and i want her found etc i do like to chat with my friends about day to day life aswel.Infact minxy and myself would open up another page on msn so we could talk to each other about general things to.When minxy's daughter gave birth to her child minxy was ever so happy and excited. She text me to let me know the baby was born and later that day(at night) when minxy came online we were chatting about the new baby and she was soo happy and excited to be a new grandmother. When '*' came online she didn't ask if everything was ok even though she had known the night before that minxy had to rush off to the hospital with her daughter.Instead she got right onto romigen etc.Minxy said hi '*' im a new Nana...etc etc..and '*' said..''oh right congrats anyway about Robert Murat blah blah blah''. Each time minxy mentioned the new baby '*' wouldn't talk,she would leave us to chat about it for a bit then butt in with something else....... total disregard to minxys feelings. It was awful you couldn't ever have a conversation with her about anything else because it wasn't possible. If you had a personal issue it was impossible to share that with her as a friend because there was no room for it.If you said anythign that wasn't to do with the case she would go silent and not talk to us. She would wait for us to shut up then say something like...right im going now bye both.We would be dumbstruck by it.Then she would sign out of msn before we even had chance to ask if something was wrong .........then she would sing in two mins later and call us both onto a page and start talking about it again like it was a different person.LOL.it was weird.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Marilyn Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:50 pm

Hello fellow victims .. and I don't even exist, according to ****.
Geez, if I had known that I would invent myself as 20 yrs younger at least. LOL

Seriously, this is not funny. The McCann's dont need support such as this, it is crazy. And it has made Me paranoid .. thanks for nothing ****.

computer WTF PS: if **** didn't inflict those Mobile messages on me, then I'm Sorry for that bit. But otherwise, her behavior is unacceptable, inexcusable and unforgiveable .. end of.

Last edited by Marilyn Switzerland on Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Marilyn
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:04 am

The trouble with "*" is she is totally obsessed with this case...a bit like another female poster we know. She can talk of nothing else. When a person lets the case of a missing child, one she does even know..take over her life, then there is something very unhealthy about the situation. As for other blogs and forums, I have no interest in joining any of them...and never will have. I will read some of them..but never will I join them. In fact I don't even visit the **** site out of principle...I have no time for their Admin/Mods.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:37 pm

Do you know, Rosie and Mum, you are right.

DrachenSachen knocked me for 6 in the worry stakes. I have not posted elswhere very much at all since the latest episode with Drachula. Even on PFA which is another site I like very much. I have Anti friends there with whom I get on with. Not because of their opinions, which I oppose, but because they know where to stop arguing and when to remember we are all people with opinions at the end of the day.

After **** took me by surprise my stress levels were compounded. Why should I let this happen. Both Drach and **** are people I dont know and I have been allowing them to get at me. However, in Drachens case he/she gets at me anyway simply by posting accusations and my personal details on the most menacing and threatening site. I suppose if I stay out of site it wont find anything against me to say........ wishful thinking perhaps as our up and coming show will no doubt get it's attention and scorn.

I have to remain alert to Drach though but will try and keep my head down in here. As far as **** goes all I have to do is keep out of her way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:14 pm

Not that it matters because the names were merely IDs and this particular poster had more names than the "Compendium of Girls Names", but due to a complaint received last night (right on cue) about this thread, which has been in existence for around 18 months with no apparent problem, I have removed the names just on the remotest off chance someone from Outer Mongolia recognises one of many IDs used by the one person and links it with someone they have never met and do not know the real name of, about a forum that ceased to exist ages ago and everyone has forgotten about, until we decide what we will do.
As ever we will not be dictated to from non members, or ex- members about what is allowed on the forum.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:18 am

I have spoken to Mod on the phone, and he has asked me to point out that this complaint is not of his doing.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:16 am

I just say this: I don´t know who that sick person is, one thing I know, that mentally disturbed person (whoever it is) will not succeed in her disgusting plan, neither that person intimidate us nor will achieve whatever that person tries, even using wrongly or without knowledge people´s names just for the sick pleasure of feeding sick fantasies from a sick brain.
mental

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:03 am

Ridiculous.
Obviously the bullseye is out on the forum now.
Probably was reminded of it by the recent hub-bub.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:48 pm

bluj1515 wrote:Ridiculous.
Obviously the bullseye is out on the forum now.
Probably was reminded of it by the recent hub-bub.

I wondered this too Bluj. I received some emails that are supposed to come from an "untraceable" source, pity they don't, (you just need to know how to view them) the paths the emails took were a little bizarre to say the least! It's ridiculous, yet again wasting time on nonsense dross, there was nothing in this thread, there is nothing in this thread, it is just another attempt to control the forum and we are not having it! Why can't people just leave things alone? If they had this would have remained as boring and uneventful and unremarkable as when it was first started! It really baffles me why someone would want to drag this up in the first place. mental Idiot
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:15 am

Maybe this Forum gets too near the truth so they would like to >shuddup
Catkins
Catkins