Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRIANS DREAMS..DAILY MERLIN..CAROL EVERET.. AND NEO

+8
christabel
Pedro Silva
clairesy
Tinkerbell43
vee8
archer
Rosie
calcite51
12 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

BRIANS DREAMS..DAILY MERLIN..CAROL EVERET.. AND NEO - Page 4 Empty Re: BRIANS DREAMS..DAILY MERLIN..CAROL EVERET.. AND NEO

Post by dianeh Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:14 am

I am not a big fan of the cloning theory either. THe thing is with cloning is that the Mitochondrial DNA (which is in the cell wall) is retained, so if Madeleine was a clone, then she wouldnt have the same Mitochondrial DNA as Kate. Same as if it were a donor egg. And this would have been obvious to the FSS, as they have to look at both Nuclear and Mitochondrial DNA as part of their forensics.

Madeleine could be a clone is if Kate's egg was used and the nucleus replaced by another, but then it would show in the Nuclear DNA that Kate is not the mother. So either way, the Mitcochondrial and Nuclear DNA would not match in a cloning situation. And if they didnt match, then it would have been apparent to the FSS.

And I think we all know that if Kate was not Madeleine's mother this would have shown up in the report from the FSS. So I think we can dismiss that.

It is my opinion that when Matt says replica, he is talking about the look of Madeleine, ie that she has a particular look, or looks like another child etc. Of course this could also be along the lines of Vee's theory, in that the replica refers to similar blood. Replica doesnt mean duplicate, that doesnt mean it is an exact copy. So either my version or Vee's version fit with the use of the word 'replica'.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

BRIANS DREAMS..DAILY MERLIN..CAROL EVERET.. AND NEO - Page 4 Empty Re: BRIANS DREAMS..DAILY MERLIN..CAROL EVERET.. AND NEO

Post by littleminx Sun May 10, 2009 8:05 pm

http://mara-gamiel.blogspot.com/search/label/Madeleine%20McCann

this morning i thought i would take a look on merlins sight, he seems to think maddie has know got dark hair and wears glasses!! it made me think of caroll everttes drawing of maddie which she did back in july last yr, so i went and took a look!! do you think maddie could look like this.
http://www.caroleverett.com/ce-crime/maddy-mccann.htm
littleminx
littleminx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Sun May 10, 2009 11:22 pm

littleminx wrote:http://mara-gamiel.blogspot.com/search/label/Madeleine%20McCann

this morning i thought i would take a look on merlins sight, he seems to think maddie has know got dark hair and wears glasses!! it made me think of caroll everttes drawing of maddie which she did back in july last yr, so i went and took a look!! do you think maddie could look like this.
http://www.caroleverett.com/ce-crime/maddy-mccann.htm

I think she could look like it chick.

I think it depends on who as taken madeleine and for what reason though.

A person who took her to order probably wouldn't have changed her appearance(imo anyway) because she was taken to order...so she was chosen because of the way she looks. Just like a dark haired child might be taken to order.They have their preferences dont they.sick b@astards.

However, if a random sicko took her then i suppose he might have altered her appearance because he isn't concerned about what she looks like as long as he as her with him.

Not sure, although wearing glasses is a good disguise and being in a sunny country anyway people wouldn't bat an eyelid at a child wearing sunglasses when out in public.So i guess its possible she is wearing darkened glasses(shades) to disguise the colaboma in her eye.

It could be that madeleine was not taken for peadophilia reasons,and that any child would do,providing they got one...........Although with the apartments being watched and the family being stalked by a guy before madeleine was taken tells me she was chosen by someone with a preference to her.And not taken by a random child abductor. But that doesn't mean it was pedophilia either because she could have been snatched for illegal adoption etc but then i would imagine the twins would have been their target ....amilie also as blond hair so surly if a child abductor took her to sell to a childless couple they would have taken the baby and not the older child.

The picture drawn by carol is mad because she drew that so many months ago,not long after madeleine was snatched.And now 2 years later merlin describes her as maybe looking that way. Pretty scary.........he also says how he thinks she is still in the vicinity of luz,which is what brian as mentioned a lot to.And we know private detectives have also said they believe the answer lies in luz .........and today i read they think she is probably still living nearby the area .
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Mon May 11, 2009 10:26 am

MJ also says that Madeleine's voice is different. Does that mean she speaks a different language.

Nobody will know her voice when she speaks.

The other thing in the latest post (OK, last weeks one actually) is that he said she is close. THe actual quote is this,

Within a farmhouse close by she lives

Close to what? PDL maybe?
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayelles Tue May 12, 2009 5:41 am

I'm not into psychics much but I did come across Brian's website when I was trying to find out more about the waiter who gave the press interview (Batista). I was actually astonished to discover that he gave a similar theory to mine so kudos Brian :-)

Jayelles
Apprentice
Apprentice

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2009-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4