Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRIANS DREAMS..DAILY MERLIN..CAROL EVERET.. AND NEO

+8
christabel
Pedro Silva
clairesy
Tinkerbell43
vee8
archer
Rosie
calcite51
12 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

BRIANS DREAMS..DAILY MERLIN..CAROL EVERET.. AND NEO - Page 3 Empty Re: BRIANS DREAMS..DAILY MERLIN..CAROL EVERET.. AND NEO

Post by clairesy Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:34 am

Well Brian seems to be really interested in the morocco sighting again.The one with the picture of a child like madeleine being carried on the moroccon's back. He says he has more info about this but wont publish it until its confirmed???Hes got me baffled.But i must admit the picture as always looked like madeleine tome. Although the little girl it was said to be does resemble her in the way of her size and hair length etc I don't think it looked like her on that womans back.I believe it could very well have been madeleine.One thing that also struck me about that picture was that they all seemed to be off somewhere for a long time.The guy was pushing a wheelbarrow with suitcases in it. And the other two women were also carrying large holdalls.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

BRIANS DREAMS..DAILY MERLIN..CAROL EVERET.. AND NEO - Page 3 Empty Re: BRIANS DREAMS..DAILY MERLIN..CAROL EVERET.. AND NEO

Post by vee8 Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:06 pm

As I have said before, it WAS Madeleine, but the original photo was photoshopped. A classic scarlet kipper, to throw someone off the trail. The question is, WHY? :suspect:
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:47 pm

Merlin as been really interesting all the way through this case...One thing that as struck me odd lately is this.....................

Usually when something pops up,a sighting of some sort merlin will usually ponder on it as do others...and then his reading seem to confirm that it was infact not madeleine...the morocon sighting of the girl on the womans back as never been ruled out by him....and more recently this cctv footage as proved to be the same.

Through his readings and dealings with the other side he too is reluctant to let go of the cctv footage sighting. He believes that it is madeleine...he says that the cctv footage seems to be a game plan of some sort from the ones holding madeleine.A kind of parade to maybe prove to people she is alive. There so something not right about this cctv story.Something that some one is hiding maybe.I believe him and i think that there is more going on behind the scenes. He says that those involved in the sighting are certainly in come kind of contact with either madeleine or those agencies who hold her in their care. He also says it seems to have been carefully planned.

Im skeptic at times...very skeptic and have sometimes raised an eyebrow when he as posted things as they have made me wonder whether he's posting things solely from reading the papers and not anything else. But then I have been left gob smacked when what he says turns out to be eyeopening, and sometimes true.

As with brians dreams...we all know that Madeleine's grandmother is a regular reader of his site...she as also sent him emails thanking him for his work.Brian once talked about going to luz to search himself..im not sure whether he actually did but I know that some of the things posted on his site have been that revealing that someone somewhere as taken a personal offense to it and hacked his site....eliminating certain posts of his and making it extremely difficult him to post them again.

I think until this cctv as been publicly ruled out by the fbi analysing it we can only be left wondering if indeed it as proved a major breakthrough in this case.

Fingers crossed then.Im not sure but I think Brian or merlin said that September is of big significance to this case.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

BRIANS DREAMS..DAILY MERLIN..CAROL EVERET.. AND NEO - Page 3 Empty I suggest you follow this link

Post by calcite51 Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:04 pm

http://mara-gamiel.blogspot.com/search/label/Madeleine%20McCann

The pictures they have up are very eerie!!
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:25 pm

calcite51 wrote:http://mara-gamiel.blogspot.com/search/label/Madeleine%20McCann

The pictures they have up are very eerie!!

Hi calcite glad you posted that on here.I have said loads of times recently that the woman in beglium cctv looks like the woman from the morrocon picture to.Infact i noticed it as soon as i saw it.Very odd isn't it.I believe more to come from this story.I dont think it as been dropped.And again today i have read another news report that says the woman in the Belgium cctv as still not come forward.Why??

This photo on merlin's just puts the icing on the cake so to speak. I believe in coincidences...but not like this....something is wrong here and if we (the public) can see that there is something wrong...then maybe the investigators are aware of much much more.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

BRIANS DREAMS..DAILY MERLIN..CAROL EVERET.. AND NEO - Page 3 Empty BRIANS DREAMS

Post by littleminx Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:15 am

i have just taken a look a brians dreams and he has posted a new dd this is wot it says..........

Madeleine has gone, check RM -- by the church, dig and you will find her"...I think this is about the Madeleine case, and I'm sorry but I think there is a chance that Madeleine is not longer alive...I hope this is not the case. I do not think she's been moved very far, if at all.

I HOPE TO GOD HES WRONG!!
littleminx
littleminx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 450

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:43 am

He was always so positive she is still alive, I can't help wondering if there is a diferent interpretation? He was also so sure Madeleine was in Murat's basement. Matthew James still thinks she's alive, and I have always had greater faith in him. I still have this gut feeling, the one I have had all along, it has never left me, she's alive, and will be returned.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:10 pm

Today's post on Matthew James blog, 'A light in the darkness' I don't know about you girls, but I find that very reasuring. It also demonstrates the power this little girl has, that a pebble thrown into the water on one side of the world sends ripples all the way to the other, if that makes sense.

'Where There is Hope, There is a Way ...'

There have been a number of e-mails in the last few days which have asked me to answer the same question. I have therefore, deemed it appropriate, to publish this post under the 'Question Me' category.

The question is a simple one, and is basically in response to a worrying opinion which has been posted elsewhere in cyberspace in the last week ... 'Is she still alive and well?'

My stance, concerning this matter, remains unaltered. My resolve remains slakeless. My feet remain firmly rooted in the same soil as they first did back in May last year.

I still perceive strongly that the answer to this question is YES.

Recent insights, though undeniably cryptic, still report the same intuitive sense of a little girl who is very much in the world of the living. I've received nothing of the contrary. Being very careful to analyse each and every link I receive, in the same way I taught myself to question them a couple of decades ago, I know with certainty the impressions have been received correctly. They relate to the right person and they have been interpreted accurately. There have been no indications of a passing from this world ... all contacts confirm she is STILL on the earth plane.

I still perceive an eventual safe return. However, I do glean the necessity to remain coded with the information that is broadcast into cyberspace relating to the situation. Certain aspects of the information have either been changed slightly, or omitted altogether ... much in the same way as I have been abridging/editing the transcripts from the beginning.

Many thanks to everyone who have e-mailed me recently with their concerns regarding certain posts which appeared elsewhere in cyberspace, which are contrary to my stance ....

I hope this post eases your concern. Let us all remain still hopeful ... where there is hope, there is a way ....
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:56 am

Have been reading Merlin again today....his latest post on Wednesday is really weird. He seems to think madeleine is definitely alive...was not murdered,did not have an accident in the apartment,and her parent have nothing at all to do with her disappearance.

He suggests that the abduction was planned,that madeleine will return to her family for sure,and that for a long time now the mccanns have been following orders quietly behind the scenes of those responsible.Not sure if they are following these orders alone or weather they have informed police.Of course this isn't 100% accurate its only how Merlin reads his cards.But he as been soo accurate soo many times before. He gives the impression that those responsible were allowed to take madeleine because they were ignored by those responsible for following up leads.ie police. That the abduction was allowed to happen deliberately

That the blood on the walls was planted as a sort of blackmail to the mccanns.......see this blood...then do as we say or else. Thats how it reads to me.
He says that the public have not been told the true story of madeleine abduction right from the start..that we have been told what we need to know so that the rest is sort of kept secret...not just by cops but also by the mccanns....only because of Madeleine's safety though..not to deceive us. Not sure......read it see what you think but that's how i read his latest post on Wednesday
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:09 pm

Clairesy,
he has changed his site not gone altogether. He is now on Twitter!
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:38 pm

Chris

Claire is talking about Mat James blog, not Brian's dreams.

Mat's blog has become a lot less cryptic lately, he is more forthcoming.

And he still maintains the same messge, that Madeleine is alive and will be returned one day.

Cheers
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:13 pm

With all do respect to Mr. Ladd, but dreams (in my opinion) are not predictions, I´m not saying any offensive opinion towards him, no way. As for Mathew James if he is so sure of his insights, good, hope it happens very soon, about the blood, I have always said it (and still maintain today) that was used to frame the couple and to try to divert the investigation of PJ to a wrong way of investigation, which we now has failed because the couple are totaly innocent of all allegations.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:32 am

dianeh wrote:Chris

Claire is talking about Mat James blog, not Brian's dreams.

Mat's blog has become a lot less cryptic lately, he is more forthcoming.

And he still maintains the same messge, that Madeleine is alive and will be returned one day.

Cheers

My apolologies Claire and Diane, thicko moment lol. Laffin
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:41 am

Not another blonde moment Chris Laughing Laughing Laughing
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:45 am

Tinkerbell43 wrote:Not another blonde moment Chris Laughing Laughing Laughing

Hey Tinks you can talk, condom head Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:46 am

ROTFLMAO, Touche Chris, Touche!
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:48 am

Clairesy, my understanding of MJ's latest post is pretty much the same as yours, but I get put off by the references to cloning, I just cannot buy into this.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:27 am

I'm not sure Matt is still free to say what he really wants to. The IVF is, I'm sure, still a way to cover what he means. He knows certain parties read his site. It could be dangerous to reveal all he knows. After all, it was he who first told me, when I very first contacted him with my own theory about divine decendancy, that I was right. In fact his first reply to me was 'Spot on!' I have believed for a long time that our meeting was more than just pure chance, that we were somehow 'guided' to find each other. I still don't understand all of it, but Madeleine's abduction was, I maintain, more than just an opportunistic snatching, and that it all has a much deeper and more meaningful significance.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Marilyn Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:47 am

Why do blondes always smile during lightning storms? They think their picture is being taken.
Why shouldn't blondes have coffee breaks? It takes too long to re-train them.
What do you call an eternity? Four blondes at a four way stop.
What do smart blondes and UFOs have in common? You always hear about them but you never see them.

For Tinkabell & Christabel .. Honorary Blondes... Laffin

Marilyn
Master
Master

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:58 am

Marilyn Switzerland wrote:Why do blondes always smile during lightning storms? They think their picture is being taken.
Why shouldn't blondes have coffee breaks? It takes too long to re-train them.
What do you call an eternity? Four blondes at a four way stop.
What do smart blondes and UFOs have in common? You always hear about them but you never see them.

For Tinkabell & Christabel .. Honorary Blondes... Laffin

Just one small problem with that applying to Tinks and me Marilyn, neither of us are actually blonde. bellylaugh Cheers anyway pmsl.

We just pretend to be thick, that way everybody else looks brainy thumbsup2
No offence to anyone just a joke re Tinks and me. :sendingulove: xx
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marilyn Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:24 am

But I'm an Honorary Blonde too ! .. only blonde in my head.

Laughing

Marilyn
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:40 am

Marilyn and Chris, I'm an honoury blonde, gold and copper, lol. I've forgotton what my real colour is!
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marilyn Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:08 pm

If you discount all the snake-oil salesmen, the astrology nonsense, the whackos & navel-gazers, the money-scamming fortune tellers .. there is still a small but significant number of people who seem to be tuned in to a sixth sense. I don't dismiss everything but look with a sceptical, but not rueful eye on such things. I was acquainted with a family whose son is Autistic .. he is low-level autistic but called a savant .. in that he has a skill which defies reason. He can glance briefly at an intricate & vast photo landscape and reproduce it to the smallest detail. This is not uncommon in Autism, but always an awesome thing to see. So this child is disconnected from our world, which he views with alarm & fear, and lives in another using part of his brain which we "normal" people don't.

Science continues to explore the brain, which we seem know so much about, but find in fact we have barely begun to understand it. I think it is so much more than the first computer ever made, and we still haven't tapped into all of its wonders.

Marilyn
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:32 am

Hi Marilyn,

A bit of topic now but in answer to your post where you make reference to autism.I have an acquaintance i talk a lot to at the school when we go to take and fetch our children everyday who's little boy as autism. And he to as a certain knack for certain things.In nursery at age 3 he could counts from 50 backwards which is marvelous for a child that age. He doesn't mix to well though and as some behavior issues to...but being so young the other children don't recognise him as being a bit 'different' yet because obviously they don't see things the way others do when they are only small children...they tend to accept him no matter what.Its when they get older they notice differences and sometimes get spiteful etc. Hes not a violent kid though,very placid actually, but as one to one in class. Not sure why he gets one to one though because he is a very intelligent little boy but i think it could be more to do with his behavior rather that the intellectual side of things.

In the couple of years they have been at school i don't think i have ever heard him talk although he obviously can because like i said he could count from 50 backwards at age 3 so....
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Marilyn Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:30 am

Hi Claire.

There are so many levels of autism .. but many do involve extraordinary skills .. perhaps playing the piano as only a prodigy can play; or mathematical excellence rivalling a computer; or incredible recall of detail. Some part of the brain was damaged for these kids when they were born, or were inutero, and thus makes them unable to live in our world comfortably .. and yet, and yet, they have skills we seemingly don't have or can even comprehend. The marvel of the brain is such that we simply don't use all of it, just a very small portion really, and they, these autistic kids, have accessed an area of the brain that we haven't .. yet. So, my point was, as we have not yet mastered what the "brain" is, we therefore cannot dismiss any phenomena that we just can't explain.. yet.

So Vee8 .. not really off-topic here .. really to do with the fact we are all still infants in our quest for knowledge & looking for answers for everything. We will get there one day.

Marilyn flower

Marilyn
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next