Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRIANS DREAMS..DAILY MERLIN..CAROL EVERET.. AND NEO

+8
christabel
Pedro Silva
clairesy
Tinkerbell43
vee8
archer
Rosie
calcite51
12 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

BRIANS DREAMS..DAILY MERLIN..CAROL EVERET.. AND NEO - Page 2 Empty Brian up and running

Post by christabel Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:25 am

Brian's site is up and running again
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

BRIANS DREAMS..DAILY MERLIN..CAROL EVERET.. AND NEO - Page 2 Empty Is the Daily Merlin

Post by Tinkerbell43 Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:47 am

The same site as Mathew James ? as I keep getting the message - you have to be invited to read.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

BRIANS DREAMS..DAILY MERLIN..CAROL EVERET.. AND NEO - Page 2 Empty Re: BRIANS DREAMS..DAILY MERLIN..CAROL EVERET.. AND NEO

Post by clairesy Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:08 am

Tinkerbell43 wrote:The same site as Mathew James ? as I keep getting the message - you have to be invited to read.

Tinks thats right its the same site hun...Mad isn't it cant work it out...im gutted i enjoyed reading his site to :(
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

BRIANS DREAMS..DAILY MERLIN..CAROL EVERET.. AND NEO - Page 2 Empty Re: BRIANS DREAMS..DAILY MERLIN..CAROL EVERET.. AND NEO

Post by vee8 Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:10 am

Matthew James site is called 'A light in the darkness' and is diferent to 'Brian's dreams' Brian is American, and Matt is an ex-pat, formerly in NZ, now in Australia. BOTH sites now seem to require membership. I can't understand why Matt has gone private, and I can't ask him as I only have his old, NZ e-mail address. I too took a lot of comfort from his site, so I hope it is only a temporary technical problem.

In fact it was Matt, who when I first told him of my belief of Madeleines lineage, sent back a simple e-mail, with just two words, in bold capitals. SPOT ON!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

BRIANS DREAMS..DAILY MERLIN..CAROL EVERET.. AND NEO - Page 2 Empty Daily merlin site

Post by dianeh Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:26 am

On psychic thread on ForMadeleine forum, Spooky has left this post regarding Matt James.

morning all mjs site will be fixed over the weekend thats the sooniest he can do it ,his site was hacked and settings changed so only registered users can see it ,and also his email address was hacked too ,he had this last year but didnt say anything ,he dopes send his appologies to all and will get it back up running asap

So seems he is only closed up due to hackers.

So no need to worry, other than why would someone attack his site. But then we already know there are a number of sickos wandering the dark alleys of the internet.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:41 am

Dianeh,

thank you for posting this...mad hey???
hope he is up and running again soon
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:42 pm

That is really good news. I had a poor time of it while he was off-line due to emigrating, I would have been proper fed up if I had to deal with not getting back on to his site for ever. As for why would someone hack his site? Maybe he's far closer to the truth than someone would like? :suspect:
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:41 pm

vee8,

exactly hunn!! thats what ive been thinking...why else would someone want to hack his site.

I did think of an anti mccann doing it because...but then why would they???it isnt as if merlin is posting things day in day out in support of this family..what he posts is what he sees in the cards etc....not what he feels. I think the person trying to hack his site is some one who doesn't like reading what he posts. Truth hurts and merlin as said some pretty scary things on his site that have come to light weeks later.hmmmmmmmmmm

I wouldn't know how to hack a pc.... don't have the ability as im not to smart with computers.But im sure there are computer techs out there capable if it..It would have to be a pc expert who would have reason to fear what merlin is saying..otherwise why would they risk doing such a thing to someone????

I wonder if we know any computer techs that are possibly involved in madeleine abduction????

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh....i spy with my little eye something begining with M

goooooo on then heres another clue just for luck!!!!...pretty difficult one this is........if i was to write the word fala on the pavement who might I be referring to and why??? :shock: :shock: :shock:
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:43 am

Which makes me wonder, since privatly he has told me that everything I believe is true, will MY site be next? :pale: If so, I'll have no idea how to fix it, it was ModNRodder who set it all up for me.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

BRIANS DREAMS..DAILY MERLIN..CAROL EVERET.. AND NEO - Page 2 Empty MJS Site....

Post by archer Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:35 am

Hi Clairesy.......loved your game of I SPY...........lol. :bounce:

vee8...I have been trying to get on to MJS for a few days now, but as I have been having computer problems my self I thought it was a fault with me, so thanks for that. :bounce:

I could well understand it if Matthew did go 'invite only' on his Madeleine thread, though I imagine doing this would generate an awful lot of work for himself. (Wouldn't it ?????) affraid

I shall also be checking in with him over the weekend to see if he has managed to sort things out.
We could all let our imaginations go into overdrive trying to figure out who has done this to him and why, but I won't bother. I will just put it down to desperate people in desperate times.....losers. :x

I do believe that Madeleine is coming home - alive !
archer
archer
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

BRIANS DREAMS..DAILY MERLIN..CAROL EVERET.. AND NEO - Page 2 Empty Mj

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:55 am

archer wrote:Hi Clairesy.......loved your game of I SPY...........lol. :bounce:

vee8...I have been trying to get on to MJS for a few days now, but as I have been having computer problems my self I thought it was a fault with me, so thanks for that. :bounce:

I could well understand it if Matthew did go 'invite only' on his Madeleine thread, though I imagine doing this would generate an awful lot of work for himself. (Wouldn't it ?????) affraid

I shall also be checking in with him over the weekend to see if he has managed to sort things out.
We could all let our imaginations go into overdrive trying to figure out who has done this to him and why, but I won't bother. I will just put it down to desperate people in desperate times.....losers. :x

I do believe that Madeleine is coming home - alive !

I Spoke to spooky today and I have just removed my post ... Sorry I will post this Privately ~ is this private her ? ~ wot am I like lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:57 pm

Matthew James blog is back!! :cheers:
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:42 pm

Yey, Thanks Vee8, going straight over to have a read :D
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:39 pm

well this is nuts not sure whats going on with these sites if anything but something isn't right here for sure.Both merlin and brian seem to be saying the same things ...yet both seem to be having trouble at the moment :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Last edited by clairesy on Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:07 am; edited 1 time in total
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

BRIANS DREAMS..DAILY MERLIN..CAROL EVERET.. AND NEO - Page 2 Empty did you say pioneering engineering (?)

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:44 am

Please confirm did you say pioneering engineering (?)

intresting intresting very intresting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:30 am

Vee8 .littleminx and others who read brians regularly

Hi ..Can you remember brian ever referring to the pj maybe having a few members of their force being on the payroll ???? Been thinking about this latley.You see if some one was to have taken madeleine...and then made a suspect in order to protect them...it might have been becaseu they fear being exposed for protecting such criminals and not actually being involved in the actual absuction???

LOLLLLL am i confusing you guys???Maybe just a little hey!!!.......

Thing is lets say for example that a guy from up the road took madeleine along with his little pals.....so we have three abductors....... One taking her....... and two aiding him/her. What if they then pass her onto some else and await for the job to be complete before receiving any payments.I said in a post of mine before that madeleine, the money, and the abductors could all be waiting in limbo now for this to blow over so they can finally pass the money on and then ...JOB COMPLETE.

Brian once said that hes not sure about the pj being involved in her abduction as such... but that he thinks some of them may be on the payroll.....to turn a blind eye so to speak and ignore the matter.

Just something I have been thinking about recently....Something maybe to ponder on a little
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:40 pm

Er, has anyone seen the latest post on Matthew James site? My hit counter just went up by another hundred, in ONE DAY and my stats page has gone through the roof! I have links to sites all over the world! I never expected that!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

BRIANS DREAMS..DAILY MERLIN..CAROL EVERET.. AND NEO - Page 2 Empty Vee8

Post by dianeh Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:28 pm

What exactly about MJ's site?

I took a look at your site today, very interesting. Will talk to you about it a some time. A fair bit of what is on your site are interests of mine, have been for a very long time, ever since the Book you mention came out.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:51 pm

vee8 wrote:Er, has anyone seen the latest post on Matthew James site? My hit counter just went up by another hundred, in ONE DAY and my stats page has gone through the roof! I have links to sites all over the world! I never expected that!

VEE8,

Hi,

can you pass me the link to your site I cant seem to find it now..im aware it was posted here some where because I visited it once or twice a couple weeks back...but i seem to have lost it!!! :banghead:

Merlin's latest post is very encouraging I think.......lets hope and prey hes right.A lot of what he says as come true..maybe by coincidence but even so......I Like the sound of it!!
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

BRIANS DREAMS..DAILY MERLIN..CAROL EVERET.. AND NEO - Page 2 Empty hi vee8

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:53 am

hiya vee8

please would you forward your link for me to visit your site..................

sian

Back to top Go down

BRIANS DREAMS..DAILY MERLIN..CAROL EVERET.. AND NEO - Page 2 Empty oh vee8

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:55 am

hi vee talking about brian and his site i have something intresting to say in refernce this i think you will know what i mean if you send me a message ill get back to you;as i cant put it on the forum.

sian

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:56 am

hi girls, you can find my site here, www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk and matthew james site, 'a light in the darkness' here, http://mara-gamiel.blogspot.com/search/label/Madeleine%20McCann
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:05 am

tanks vee8.

Thank you for the link to your web site !!mwah mwauh

whats merlin saying today??? Im a little urmmmm not sure? but hes talking about people of higher forces being aware right at the beginning and following instructions from a letter to ignore the abduction.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

BRIANS DREAMS..DAILY MERLIN..CAROL EVERET.. AND NEO - Page 2 Empty vee8

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:13 am

thank you very much :D

Back to top Go down

BRIANS DREAMS..DAILY MERLIN..CAROL EVERET.. AND NEO - Page 2 Empty carol everette

Post by clairesy Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:46 am

thought i would post this here so people could take a look at carols new drawing of madeleine how she looks now...

http://www.everetthealthcare.com/maddy-mccann.htm
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next