Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jane Tanner

+8
Pedro Silva
vee8
clairesy
dianeh
Tinkerbell43
Cath
christabel
May
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Jane Tanner Empty Jane Tanner

Post by May Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:47 am

Is it true that Robert Murat is to sue Jane Tanner?
May
May
Master
Master

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Jane Tanner Empty Re: Jane Tanner

Post by christabel Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:55 am

May wrote:Is it true that Robert Murat is to sue Jane Tanner?

For what May?

saying it wasn't him she saw. Jane Tanner 245193 Jane Tanner 245193

Jane Tanner has never said she saw Murat on the night. Thats just what Gonc said in his book of lies. She doesn't say that in the files though.
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by May Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:41 am

I agree with you but two sources are now claiming this to be happening!
May
May
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:44 am

And how reliable are these sources? Perhaps one was fooling/feeding the other?
Sorry, I don't believe it.

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:47 am

Hi May, I haven't heard he is to sue JT, but I have heard rumblings he is to sue Bennett, although how true that is is anyones guess.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:50 am

Blacksmith was the first to come up with this nonsense and Ambersewage has jumped on it.

Im beginning to think Blacksmith was also Coldwater and getting back in to character in order to grab himself an audience he seems to badly be lacking Jane Tanner 466476

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:02 am

Hi Tinks. I also heard rumours he's going to sue TB.
Don't know if it's true.

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:17 am

I doubt Murat will sue TB. It will cost him a lot more than he could hope to receive back. Better to let the McCanns take care of him.

Also, Murat has no grounds to sue JT. Not only has she never publicly spoken saying Murat was involved in the abduction, she never claimed publicly that he was the person carrying Madeleine. In fact she said the opposite.

However what she did saw was that he was around on the night.

How can this be the basis for a libel suit, when she is able to produce other witnesses who also say he was there that night, some of whom have no prior friendship with JT or the McCanns.

Not, this is all BS. Murat is not going to sue anyone, except newspapers, as there is no profit in it. Not saying he would only sue for the money, but really, no point in taking action if it costs you far more than you could possible expect to get as a payout. He doesnt have a missing chid at stake or anything like that.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:44 am

If he knows whats best for him he'll keep his gob shut,and his EYE on other things,like who's going to be fathering his child while hes gallivanting around in Portugal with a German woman who's already shacked up with a dimwit and a child of her own.The man repulses me.Always as, always will.

Hes got time for all this.... but not enough time to be a proper father...

all to easy for men go swanning off into a world of their own isn't it while the mums get left bringing up the children.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:47 am

I dont think Murat would sue TB either, I'm not so sure he would want to be projected into the spotlight again Jane Tanner 11253

Re JT if I recall corrrectly, she has always stated she never saw the abductors face, therefore she could not have identified Murat anyway.

The only thing I seem to recall her saying was Murat had the same walk as the person she saw, but even then I dont know whether this is a fact.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:31 pm

If he's going to sue anyone, which I doubt, it'll be bennett. bennett is already shouting his fat mouth off about murat on various forums now he is forbidden from talking about the McCann's.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:42 pm

In my opinion, more speculation from the press with the purpose of selling newspapers.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:42 pm

I havent read anything about Murat lately, Vee which forums is tb on? Dare I look? Maybe not! LOL I might not be peaceful if I read to much about the limelight grabber.
Murat has no reason to sue J Tanner. But it sounds like he has plenty to sue tb for?
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:38 pm

I believe he has been mouthing off on loonyjill's forum for one.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Jane Tanner Empty Can We

Post by Rosie Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:52 pm

Search all our memories and put together all the people who place Robert Murat at the scene on the evening of May 3rd 2007, outside the apartment.

Looking for the nannies who have spoken about seeing him. I am looking for names.

The barrister
The two women

And I agree how on earth can Murat sue JT, far from sue her, he should be thanking her for being so honest, she could have dropped him right in it. As far as I know, it is not a crime and neither can it be classed as libel for someone to say they thought they saw someone at the scene of a crime.

I have heard about this Blacksmith, by all accounts the person is an idiot, I would take what he says with a pinch of salt.

I too have heard that Murat is to sue Tony Bennett. It is Bennett that has openly accused Murat of complicity in Madeleine's disappearance and if you have read what TB has got on his Floundation website about Murat, you might say that Murat could have a strong case against Bennett. Don't forget Murat holds dual British nationality, so he can come here and sue TB easily. Quite how the dolt Slacktwat Blacksmith has managed to twist this around to JT, well your guess is as good as mine, probably all the venom, spite and vileness starting to rot the brain and destroy his thinking process (if he/she ever had one in the first place), it certainly wasn't at the front of the queue when rationale and logic were being given out. Jane Tanner 526250

Last edited by Rosiepops on Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:49 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Corrected error in name)
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:59 pm

Clairesy, did you know that Murat got married to Michaela last year? On a Portuguese beach apparently, pity there wasn't a tidal wave! Jane Tanner 789930
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:16 pm

If Murat wants to sue someone, sue GA and TB.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by May Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:01 am

Glad to hear that you all think this is BS. I heard about Murat marrying Michaela also, no doubt they are living the high life on their damages money, which must be good for his mother, stops him living off her. Wonder what he is doing for his young daughter over here?
May
May
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:54 am

dianeh wrote:However what she did saw was that he was around on the night

Diane this is another myth made up by idiots.

Jane Tanner has never said she saw Murat or said he was there on the night. Gonc got this lie started and has put it in his crap book.

In fact it was her that seemed to have to force the issue, that it was not him she saw carrying a child that night.
The only ones to say they saw Murat on the night, were Matt and Rachel Oldfield along with Fiona Payne.
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:54 am

May I was wondering what he does for his daughter over here too!
I also heard that his mother's villa used to be in a state of disrepair, but now it's had a lot of money spent on it.

New clothes, new flats, refurbished villa, new car, holidays, lavish weddings on the beach, NO JOBS, NO need to work, they have all done very nicely out of Madeleine haven't they? It makes me want to vomit!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:00 am

Jane Tanner 356737 Jane Tanner 106557 Jane Tanner 356737 Jane Tanner 106557
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:41 am

christabel wrote:
dianeh wrote:However what she did saw was that he was around on the night

Diane this is another myth made up by idiots.

Jane Tanner has never said she saw Murat or said he was there on the night. Gonc got this lie started and has put it in his crap book.

In fact it was her that seemed to have to force the issue, that it was not him she saw carrying a child that night.
The only ones to say they saw Murat on the night, were Matt and Rachel Oldfield along with Fiona Payne.

Actually Chris, Jane did say he was around that night. But she didnt say she saw him (typo in my above post, I put saw instead of say). In the Horizon interview, I am pretty certain she talks about how the Paynes and OBrien confronted Murat about being there in a meeting set up by the PJ. Of course, I havent watched it again recently but that I think is the gist. So that is as bad as it get. Jane saying that others identify him as being around that night. That is it. How, can she be sued for that.

The other things about Jane identifying him, is indeed something Amaral made up. The story is that JT was in a van with Amaral (I didnt think he had even been to PDL so how did she get in a van with him???) and he pointed out Murat, and asked if that was who she saw, and she is alleged to answer YES. However, there is no indication of this in the files, as would be expected as it is so significant. So where did this story originate?

Last edited by dianeh on Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mind barely working it is Monday morning after all.)
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:03 am

Diane, Yes that's more like it.
She was taken in a car though, a surveillance car by Bob Small, but she said she couldn't identify Murat as who she saw on the night.

So Gonc has lied through his teeth about her pointing him out.
What would he know anyway? never got off his fat Jane Tanner 369179 once. Jane Tanner 725217 Jane Tanner 563475 Jane Tanner 66164
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by May Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:43 pm

New clothes, new flats, refurbished villa, new
car, holidays, lavish weddings on the beach, NO JOBS, NO need to work,
they have all done very nicely out of Madeleine haven't they? It makes
me want to vomit!
Yes Rosie, so many have made out of Madeleine yet only the McCanns are castigated and the money they and their friends were awarded went on their search for Madeleine!!!!!!!!!!!!

May
May
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:57 am

An article dated sometime in 2008 and posted on The Noo 3As, I think, seems to be the basis of this story.

First, you can't sue witnesses.

Second, Jane Tanner has never said she recognized Robert Murat.

Bennett however, is a different story. Also his not so veiled accusations against Murat are directed at Murat's association with The McCanns.

I hope Robert Murat sues Bennett. Bennett has got £90,000, and The McCanns have limited their possible claim to £50,000..

Not sure about the costs, but there is always Bennetts house.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next