Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jane Tanner did NOT identify Murat.

+9
dianeh
Cath
Peaceful1
kazcut
christabel
maria
Rosie
May
vee8
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Jane Tanner did NOT identify Murat. Empty Jane Tanner did NOT identify Murat.

Post by vee8 Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:02 am

So bennett is talking b*ll*cks again. If JT is aware of his writings I would advise her to sue, as soon as possible, because bennett is twisting and lying AGAIN.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-495092/Tapas-Nine-witness-says-Mediterranean-man-took-Madeleine.html#ixzz0fQ0hFeMR

The woman who believes she saw Madeleine McCann being abducted revealed yesterday that she has never named Robert Murat to police as the man she saw.
Instead, Jane Tanner, 36, thinks he was "Mediterranean looking".
Miss Tanner, one of the so- called Tapas Nine, says she remains "stricken with guilt" over failing to prevent the abduction.
"I felt I could have stopped this all from happening," she said. "I think of that every day. I have to live with it for ever, that guilt is never going to go away."
But she admitted: "I simply don't know if I could identify again the man I saw that night. I've never pointed the finger at Robert Murat because I simply don't know if it was him or not.
"I would say the man I saw was more local, or Mediterranean looking, rather than British. He had dark, almost black, long hair and had swarthy skin.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-495092/Tapas-Nine-witness-says-Mediterranean-man-took-Madeleine.html#ixzz0fQNlbj4t
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Jane Tanner did NOT identify Murat. Empty Re: Jane Tanner did NOT identify Murat.

Post by May Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:36 am

Just read tweets on Keir Simmons

http://twitter.com/keirsimmonsitv
May
May
Master
Master

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Jane Tanner did NOT identify Murat. Empty Re: Jane Tanner did NOT identify Murat.

Post by Rosie Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:25 am

Murat to sue JT? Jane Tanner did NOT identify Murat. 375674 Good luck with that. Jane Tanner did NOT identify Murat. 401154 Jane Tanner did NOT identify Murat. 438139

Jane Tanner did NOT identify Murat. 574656 Jane Tanner did NOT identify Murat. 576550 Jane Tanner did NOT identify Murat. 574656 Jane Tanner did NOT identify Murat. 576550 Jane Tanner did NOT identify Murat. 574656 Jane Tanner did NOT identify Murat. 576550 Jane Tanner did NOT identify Murat. 574656 Jane Tanner did NOT identify Murat. 576550 Jane Tanner did NOT identify Murat. 574656 Jane Tanner did NOT identify Murat. 576550 Jane Tanner did NOT identify Murat. 574656 Jane Tanner did NOT identify Murat. 576550 Jane Tanner did NOT identify Murat. 574656
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by May Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:03 am

JM is now reporting that the charge against Jane is calumny.
May
May
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:16 am

Told you... 'It' (JO) could be sued by Tanner.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:05 am

May wrote:JM is now reporting that the charge against Jane is calumny.

Jane Tanner did NOT identify Murat. 466476 Jane Tanner did NOT identify Murat. 466476 Jane Tanner did NOT identify Murat. 466476 Jane Tanner did NOT identify Murat. 466476 She is a mental case and needs to Jane Tanner did NOT identify Murat. 11253 . Sue me Moron for calumny (posh word for slander)

If this is "true" I'll kiss Gonc's ass, do you think I'd risk doing that? Jane Tanner did NOT identify Murat. 908778
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by kazcut Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:06 am

maria wrote:Told you... 'It' (JO) could be sued by Tanner.

whats /who is jo?

kazcut
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:08 am

kazcut wrote:

whats /who is jo?

Morais, Kaz!
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kazcut Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:11 am

christabel wrote:
kazcut wrote:

whats /who is jo?

Morais, Kaz!

god im so lost i feel like the whole case is slipping past me ,
poor madeleine god i wish i could help her .
all these bloody he is suing she is suing

considering it was amaral who made the police keep an eye on murat "first" even before how many people said they saw him ?
tanner wasnt even in the fight off with murat ,
i wonder if he will sue everyone who pointed the finger ,to be honest i just cant see murat doing this alone ,i hope he hasnt been forced in any way if true
god confused.com

kazcut
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:14 am

Excellent point from Bonny

I wonder why it doesn't seem to have occurred to them that it is just a bit odd that one UK citizen should be "suing" another UK citizen in Portugal?
Does that not set any alarm bells ringing?
Especially given that UK payments are much higher and it will take decades to go through Portuguese courts?

http://justathoughtyouknow.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=guests&action=display&thread=313&page=65

See this is how thick morose is Jane Tanner did NOT identify Murat. 401154
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by May Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:40 am

From JM site
From the Portuguese Penal Code [Rectification to the CPP n.º 102/2007, of 31/10]:
Artcle 365.º - Calumnious Denunciation
1- Whom, by any means, before the authority or publicly, with the knowledge of falsity of the imputation, denounces or casts upon a determined person the suspicion of the practice of crime, with intent that against her it is placed a legal proceeding, shall be punished with imprisonment up to 3 years or with a fine.

Seems to me that the McCanns could be suing lots of people under calumny rules!

2 - If the conduct consists in the false imputation of unlawful fact or disciplinary penalty, the agent is punished with imprisonment of up to 1 year or a fine of up to 120 days.
3 - If the means used by the agent is traduced in presenting, altering or distort evidence, the agent is punished:
a) In the case of nº1, with imprisonment up to 5 years;
b) In the case of nº 2, with imprisonment up to 3 years or a fine.
4 - If from the fact results the deprivation of liberty of the offended, the agent is punished with imprisonment of 1 up to 8

Seems to me that the McCanns could sue hundreds of people under these rules!!!!!!!!!
May
May
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by May Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:40 am

Sorry LOL don't know what happened to my previous post.
May
May
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:06 am

IMO I think its yet another distraction from the amaral court proceedings, they know they backed a loser with amaral, so instead, they now support Murat and make up stories about one of the Tapas (JT). It adds another dimension for them, why stop at the McCanns when they have 7 other Tapa's group to attack?
Why not ask Murat directly if its true? As if we need to! Jane Tanner did NOT identify Murat. Icon_flower
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:32 am

Peaceful1 there's a lot of people who's thinking it's a distraction for what tomorrows news brings.

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:36 am

Of course it is Cath, they'll have egg on their faces, so best way is to start yet another rumour (lie)..
Shows what sad gits they are really.
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:08 am

christabel wrote:Excellent point from Bonny

I wonder why it doesn't seem to have occurred to them that it is just a bit odd that one UK citizen should be "suing" another UK citizen in Portugal?
Does that not set any alarm bells ringing?
Especially given that UK payments are much higher and it will take decades to go through Portuguese courts?

http://justathoughtyouknow.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=guests&action=display&thread=313&page=65

See this is how thick morose is Jane Tanner did NOT identify Murat. 401154

Yes it is interesting, I agree with her, I have pointed this out several times now, it is very odd indeed. Why hasn't he brought this action against her in the UK?

Maybe because it simply does NOT exist? Even if it does it is so thwart with problems for both Amaral and Murat, that one would have to be thick to even contemplate bringing it. (Thick or scared stiff and intimidated!)
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:36 am

2 big things to note on this.

1. No secrecy for civil libel action in Britain, so no good if got something to hide.
2. In Britain, if JT was believed to have lied to police in her statement and falsely accused Murat (she never did accuse him, as shown above) then this would be a criminal offence, and the police would prosecute, nothing to do with Murat.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:11 pm

Keir Simmons has spoken to Murat's lawyer and confirmed it on Twitter.
Murat put a criminal complaint in court against Tanner a year ago.
The complaint is with the prosecutor and they will move forward from there.
The lawyer claims Tanner, Payne and Mampilly sat in a judge-ordered "confrontation" with Murat and deliberately "lied" to implicate him.

Hardly the Murat vs. Tanner trial that some claimed was going on.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:23 pm

A year ago?
Bit long winded isn't it?
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:35 pm

This is such a joke, I can smell Amaral all over this and look when it has emerged, how convenient!

I sincerely hope that the judge goes ahead and orders a trial, bring it on idiots! Personally, I can't wait, maybe when this case is disproved JT and the others can prosecute Murat for bringing false declarations?

The Portuguese justice system needs an overhaul, desperately!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:32 pm

bluj1515 wrote:Keir Simmons has spoken to Murat's lawyer and confirmed it on Twitter.
Murat put a criminal complaint in court against Tanner a year ago.
The complaint is with the prosecutor and they will move forward from there.
The lawyer claims Tanner, Payne and Mampilly sat in a judge-ordered "confrontation" with Murat and deliberately "lied" to implicate him.

Hardly the Murat vs. Tanner trial that some claimed was going on.

Unless there is another "confrontation" that I'm not aware of, JT was NEVER part of this confrontation, it was 3 of the otherTapas members!
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:03 pm

Tinks thanks I thought that too, I was just looking for it, so what does this make Keir Simmons?
What does it make Murat's lawyer?

Does anyone in this case barring the McCanns and their legal team know what the hell they are doing?

Last edited by Rosiepops on Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:08 pm

Here is the three on their return to Portugal for judge ordered "confrontation" with Murat! I do not see Jane Tanner there! Er perhaps someone should tell Keir Simmons and Murat's lawyer?

Jane Tanner did NOT identify Murat. RachelOldfield-FionaPayne-RussellOB

(Photo taken from a different source)

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/europe/article2059090.ece

Three friends who were staying with the parents of Madeleine McCann when their daughter was abducted are being re interviewed by Portuguese police this morning.
Rachael Oldfield, Russell O’Brien and Fiona Payne flew from Britain to give further statements about the night Madeleine disappeared 69 days ago.
They are being questioned ay the local headquarters of the Polícia Judiciária in Portimao about the chronology of events on the night and details of people seen at the resort where they were staying.
They were in a group having dinner with Kate and Gerry McCann at a tapas restaurant at the time their daughter was snatched from her bed in the Ocean Club resort in Praia da Luz on May 3.

Another friend has previously told police that she saw a man carrying a child away from the area of apartment but at the time did not think it suspicious.
Detectives involved in the hunt for Madeleine’s abductor have cancelled all leave as they hope to make a break through in their investigations.
Robert Murat, the only official suspect in the case, is also be reinterviewed today after being questioned yesterday for 10 hours.

Detectives are attempting to discover if he was seen around the Ocean Club resort on the evening Madeleine disappeared. (So is Murat going to be suing the detectives too? Rosie)
Mr Murat, 33, had previously told police that he was with his mother all night at the villa they share just 150 yards away from the apartment where Madeleine was staying with her parents, Kate and Gerry, and their two-year-old twins Amelie and Sean.

Detectives are also interested in an email found on a computer at Mr Murat’s home in which he makes reference to “the missing English girl ”. (So is Murat going to be suing the detectives too? Rosie)

Mr Murat worked as an official police translator in the early stages of the investigation but denied being involved in the searches on the night Madeleine went missing.

Mr McCann, 39, a consultant cardiologist, had called previously for compassion for Mr Murat. “I would say as a family, we hope that everyone else treats any suspects the way we would hope to be treated and they are presumed innocent until someone is charged, arrested and convicted of any criminal offence,” he said.
Mr McCann wrote in his internet blog yesterday: "The investigation into Madelienes disapperance remains very active and we note that the Portuguese police are conducting a series of interviews today and tomorrow."
Detectives will today also interview Mr Murat’s German girlfriend, Michaela Walczuch, and her estranged Portuguese husband, Luis Antonio. They are also likely to want to speak again to Sergei Malinka, a Russian computer expert who carried out work for Mr Murat. (So is Murat going to be suing the detectives too? Rosie)
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by May Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:14 am

This was posted on LOC earlier

osted by: cleaner99 on February 18, 2010 6:03 PM
Martin, you have been had again. There is no case
between Murat and Tanner as you reported. This was again a set up
organised on the internet and leading this mis information was none
other than Joana Morais, friend and fund raiser for Goncalo Amaral.

The reason for this lie is unsure at the moment and needs more
clarification but it looks as though it was designed to take the heat of
Amaral should he lose....they seemed to know that it was very likely
that this would happen and tried to buy his loss in talk of a new case.

Very interesting
May
May
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:03 am

There are others saying that they have a reputable, official source that says this is all a lie.

In Keir's defense, allegedly it's two separate actions -- one against Tanner and one against the three who did the "confrontation".

I misreported the twitters. :)
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next