Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did a Policeman kidnap Madeleine

+14
Robert Argiz
May
maria
Royal
littleminx
dianeh
Rosie
helenm
tulip
christabel
janeGT
kateno.51
Mandz
Tinkerbell43
18 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Did a Policeman kidnap Madeleine Empty Did a Policeman kidnap Madeleine

Post by christabel Wed May 07, 2008 5:58 am

http://translate.google.com/translate?sourceid=navclient&hl=en&u=http%3a%2f%2fwww%2ejmnoticias%2ecom%2findex%2ephp%3faction%3dfullnews%26id%3d297 :face:
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Did a Policeman kidnap Madeleine Empty Hi Chris

Post by Rosie Wed May 07, 2008 7:17 am

I do not know what to believe regarding this man. However, I think it interesting that we are not the only ones thinking along these lines.

Did you see my earlier post?

Why is it that whenever you start really looking and digging, all roads seem to lead back to Goncalo Amaral?
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Did a Policeman kidnap Madeleine Empty The Playground photo

Post by Guest Wed May 07, 2008 8:10 am

Hiya Rosie !
Remember the Diver I told you about ?
This is the same pictures that he asked to be sent to him ... he then forwarded them on to metedo 3
On Brian's Forum... There has been alot of speculation, at first it was said that the "Bald" man worked as Interpature ( Isn't there a spell checking thingie on here ? ) Now they beleive he is the PJ .. I also have a pick of the cop that does Look like him (but I cant figure how to Post it on here ) Wot am I Like ...
Before I go ... Wer'e Planning on doing a Birthday Video for Madeleine.. the Link is below have a look at it sometime xx

Please Continue to Pray for the Safe Return of Madeleine and all Our Missing Children.
Janet
x
http://uk.youtube.com/user/JANETMARIEJAMES

Back to top Go down

Did a Policeman kidnap Madeleine Empty hi Janet

Post by Rosie Wed May 07, 2008 8:29 am

This bald man being in this place seems really odd to me, he is a member of the PJ I think! I will take a look at the video.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Did a Policeman kidnap Madeleine Empty Did they ?

Post by Tinkerbell43 Wed May 07, 2008 8:31 am

I dont know whether a policeman actually took Madeleine, but I do think the police know who is responsible. I believe because the McCanns have refused to go away, the PJ are under intense scrutiny, something they never ever bargained for. They have never been challenged and I hope we are on the brink of seeing the cover blown right off whatever is going on in PDL.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Did a Policeman kidnap Madeleine Empty Baldy

Post by Tinkerbell43 Wed May 07, 2008 8:35 am

Rosie, I think you are right, I'm sure he is a member of the PJ. I'm certain there is also a photo of him somewhere looking a bit cosy with Murat. It maybe a photo Christabel has forwarded previously..
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Did a Policeman kidnap Madeleine Empty Re: Did a Policeman kidnap Madeleine

Post by Guest Wed May 07, 2008 8:36 am

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=R6XI_h7FqJA

Back to top Go down

Did a Policeman kidnap Madeleine Empty Policeman and Madeleine

Post by dianeh Wed May 07, 2008 9:52 am

There is so much rubbish written on blogs and so much not true. I put this one into the same category.

I can make up any old theory and post it on a blog but it doesnt make it true. I put forward as evidence the utter nonsense that keeps being posted on the 3A's and Vile blog. No truth to most of what is posted there, just made up.

But it does raise a question, has such a thing been investigated by the PJ, or were they only focusing on the McCanns and their friends.

The bald dark man was mentioned numerous times on Brian's dream website. There are photos of him with Murat, and apparently some prior to the abduction (but as usual, how would we even know if this is true). He was definitely in the playground behind Gerry and the kids in one of the photos taken in the days before Madeleine was abducted. Has he been ruled out because he wasnt there, or was he just ruled out because he is PJ. Incidentally, no one on Brians' dreams ever claimed he was PJ. How is it we know that? And if he is, why was he at the resort, in the playground. When I have time, I am going to go back over Brian's dreams and find the info about him. Some poster on there had even forwarded the photos to the PJ. I hope this person forwards it again to the Madeleine info email address.

It may have nothing to do with it, but how would anyone know :?:
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Did a Policeman kidnap Madeleine Empty police

Post by Mandz Wed May 07, 2008 11:17 pm

She could have been taken by a policeman – who knows however I find it odd that the bald blackman is in Maddie family photo and he appears to be looking in her direction odd then we see him again in another photo near Murat again I find this very odd. Did the police check this out? What if he is involved?

I find the catalogue of errors really odd - basic police work not carried out properly? Something is not right...
Mandz
Mandz
Apprentice's Assistant
Apprentice's Assistant

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Back to top Go down

Did a Policeman kidnap Madeleine Empty photo

Post by Mandz Wed May 07, 2008 11:22 pm

http://images.google.co.uk/images?hl=en&q=+blackman+in+maddie+Mccann+photo&um=1&ie=UTF-8

Here he is in 1 of the photos.
Mandz
Mandz
Apprentice's Assistant
Apprentice's Assistant

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Back to top Go down

Did a Policeman kidnap Madeleine Empty More pic's of policeman

Post by christabel Thu May 08, 2008 3:03 am

http://www.elpais.com/recorte/20070516elpepisoc_4/LCO340/Ies/Robert_Murat_sospechoso_secuestro_Madeleine.jpg

http://briansdreams.com/dd/5441pa66.jpg 🐒
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2008 8:01 am

http://images.google.co.uk/images?hl=en&q=+blackman+in+maddie+Mccann+photo&um=1&ie=UTF-8

look at the photo to the left of the picture discussed.... Who is Peeping through the Playhouse is it his friend again ?

Back to top Go down

Did a Policeman kidnap Madeleine Empty Peeping

Post by christabel Thu May 08, 2008 8:12 am

I said months ago there was someone looking through the slide.
I think it is Murat? :twisted:
I did a lot of searching on the photo's and if zoomed in someone is kneeling with what looks like a camera! He is wearing a shirt, lilac in colour with stripes or check with short sleeves
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2008 8:22 am

Me too ! I have it in My some of My Video's, This Picture is well spoken of on the internet... but that seems to be it.
I am so releaved that there is to be a fresh Investigation, With a fresh Investigation Team .. How many more in portugal will jump ship - before the truth is Uncovered ?

Back to top Go down

Did a Policeman kidnap Madeleine Empty Did a Policeman kidnap Madeleine

Post by christabel Thu May 08, 2008 8:26 am

Janet,
You are so right.
How can they have any more investigations? they have'nt started this one yet. 🐷
Do you remember trumpton? Good policeman on there lol!
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2008 8:30 am

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/2008/05/05/no-shame-in-not-finding-madeleine-mccann-portuguese-law-chief-says-86908-20405705/

This says it all to me ...
Okay There is No shame in Not Finding Madeleine :oops: ... Then Move Over and let the Real police Do their Job.

Back to top Go down

Did a Policeman kidnap Madeleine Empty What a load of dumbo's

Post by christabel Thu May 08, 2008 8:44 am

That just about sums the stupid PJ up.

"We have already spoken too much about Maddie."

Oh dear me, I am sure Madeleine ddin't want to put you out.

If you had done the job right in the first place, she may or should I say would have been found
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Did a Policeman kidnap Madeleine Empty Hi Whymadeleine & Christabel

Post by Tinkerbell43 Thu May 08, 2008 8:55 am

I'd just like to know what "type" of crimes he is referring to!
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2008 9:07 am

Hiya Tinks & Christabel
Just thought I'd look this up ... http://www.policiajudiciaria.pt/htm/Ingles/missing_person.htm
They cant even find their own missing children, and these arn't All of them, and apparently there are alot more that are Not reported to the PJ
Maybe it's because the parents are too frightened in case they throw them in jail too ... just a thought !

Back to top Go down

Did a Policeman kidnap Madeleine Empty Hi WhyMadeleine

Post by Tinkerbell43 Thu May 08, 2008 9:30 am

Would that be after they've fallen down the stairs! They cant even get the time of Madeleines abduction right, thats attention to detail for you. :roll:
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Did a Policeman kidnap Madeleine Empty Why Madeleine

Post by dianeh Thu May 08, 2008 9:50 am

I think the person peeking through the cubby house is in fact sitting back in a chair under the verandah.

But Baldy, now what is he doing, there by himself, where are his kids. It is a playground after all. I cant see a kid in the cubby but that doesnt mean there isnt one. It is just a bit hard to see. Might be a coincidence that when the photo was taken that his kid (only one could be hidden) was in the cubby. That is if there are any.

I wonder if this has been investigated.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2008 9:59 am

Hiya Diane, http://www.briansdreams.com/MISSING/private/5441page28.htm
They are talking about this again on Brians Website ... scroll down to the bottom for Pictures of the Bald policeman..

Back to top Go down

Did a Policeman kidnap Madeleine Empty Why Madeleine

Post by dianeh Thu May 08, 2008 10:26 am

I will take a look. Thanks for the link.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Did a Policeman kidnap Madeleine Empty Diane

Post by christabel Thu May 08, 2008 11:16 am

He can't be sitting on the verandah, as if you look there is a yellow slide between him and the climbing frame to the right of the photo, you can see the small white wall up to the verandah just above this!
To the left is a large tree, the black guy is standing in front of it.
The verandah is quite a way back behind him.
Also the couple walking past both of them, are still not up to the verandah level!
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Did a Policeman kidnap Madeleine Empty Chris

Post by dianeh Thu May 08, 2008 11:33 am

Are you talking about Baldy, or the person you can see through the slit in the cubby house. I am talking about the person you can see through the cubby (the little house thing with the green ladder, in case no one knows what a cubby is).

Because the steps for the yellow slide, are blue and are to the right of the person we can see through the cubby. Therefore the slide wont block them.

Baldy is definitely standing right behind the cubby, he is only a few metres from Gerry.

But there have been comments on here about someone (Murat) peeking through the cubby itself. I dont see it, I think that is a person sitting on the verandah.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next