Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now We have It from the Man In person-Bennett Wants All debate Banned!

+8
Peaceful1
dianeh
May
vee8
bluj1515
Pedro Silva
Catkins
Rosie
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Now We have It from the Man In person-Bennett Wants All debate Banned! Empty Now We have It from the Man In person-Bennett Wants All debate Banned!

Post by Rosie Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:21 pm

Borrowed from Bonny's

http://justathoughtyouknow.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=guests&action=display&thread=219&page=3

http://jillhavernunleashed.forumotion.ne....nett-t56-15.htm

Re: Er...mr Bennett....
trunky Today at 8:16 pm

From Ambersuz, illuminating a little the opening question about just how far Mr Bennett's love of free speech actually extends, and also reminding us of his determination to go to court to defend his thesis:

Subject: The future of MM
To: "s s"
Cc: butler683@btinternet.com
Date: Wednesday, 9 September, 2009, 5:51 PM

Dear Susan

I have seen your message today on the forum about banning people.

I think you have some hard choices here, but my own wish would be to see all the pro-McCann disruptors banned immediately
Undoubtedly this will reduce your volume of traffic very considerably. The disruptors have a knack of knowing how to either goad or entice people into responding. For me, it's like walking on a road and then suddenly being sucked under with quicksand - which is how I feel about MM in the past three weeks. None of them are here for genuine reasons.

If you ban them, there will be cries from them of: 'No debate allowed', 'Censorship', and something like 'Bennett's puppets' and probably worse.

Anyway, it is your decision and your forum, I always think of it as being invited into someone's home and you should behave accordingly.

To sum up.

I know Madeleine died in 5A.

So does Goncalo Amaral.

Something very evil lurks behind the insistence that Madeleine is still alive.

I will continue with my assertions on the case and will try to back up what I say as tightly as possible.

If taken to court, I shall defend the contents of 60 Reasons.

As a gesture of faith in my argument and in the '10 Reasons' leaflet I have today sent you by Air Mail about another 100 leaflets, 700g...weight, and I hope you'll continue distributing them. There's always more when you want them.

Thanks so much for your help, and please deal with these wolves in sheeps' clothing.

Tony

Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Now We have It from the Man In person-Bennett Wants All debate Banned! Empty Re: Now We have It from the Man In person-Bennett Wants All debate Banned!

Post by Rosie Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:30 pm

Well this figures, I cannot remember when Amberbooze kicked me off of MM. I know it was when I was debating with Bennett and backing him into a corner. He had no answers, to any of my questions.

Bennett has said on numerous occasions that no one has ever responded to his booklet and leaflets etc, well that is not true, (like most things that emanate from Tony Bennett), plenty of people have responded to Bennett's barmy accusations, but they get deleted from forums like MM, by their vacuous owners and the member is unceremoniously banned and given a big 'banned' banner by their name.

Had Amberbooze even cared to read and even try to understand what I was then, very politely, putting to Mr Bennett on MM, she would have seen much of what she and her two friends Brenda Ryan and Debbie Butler are espousing today!

But no, I was banned, simply for telling the truth and I was also accused of being a "troll" (apparently, having an opposing opinion to Bennett et al, renders you a troll.)

Well no matter, I now see why I was banned, I was banned along with a lot of other people who were also telling the truth in a polite way, simply because Tony Bennett had instructed Amberbooze to ban all people that disagreed with him, now she has to ask herself, where exactly did that get her?
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Now We have It from the Man In person-Bennett Wants All debate Banned! Empty Re: Now We have It from the Man In person-Bennett Wants All debate Banned!

Post by Rosie Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:46 pm

Tony Bennett Said.....

I think you have some hard choices here, but my own wish would be to see all the pro-McCann disruptors banned immediately

Speaks volumes this doesn't it? "Disruptors" by this of course Bennett means, those people that insist on asking him questions to which he has no answers.

For a long while I have thought that Bennett does not really reside in the real world, now I know he doesn't.
Bennett is a pathological liar with a narcissistic personality, this is what I believe of him.

He has fooled all manner of people, why look, he even answers for that other pathological liar with a narcissistic personality, former detective, sacked from the Madeleine investigation, now a convicted criminal and perjurer, Goncalo Amaral.

I wonder if Goncalo Amaral and his wife will still be traveling over to the UK for one of Bennett's crazy conferences?

Look at the date on Bennett's email, look at what he is saying.

Bennett is going to go to prison if he keeps this up!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:55 pm

He's a twisty little sh@t.............He never answers important questions............ Now We have It from the Man In person-Bennett Wants All debate Banned! 356737
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:07 am

TB, Gonzo, Halligen, antis, you make puke.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:21 am

There you see it, written by his own hand,

"but my own wish would be to see all the pro-McCann disruptors banned immediately" Tony Bennett

By "disruptors" of course, he means everyone that disagrees with him.
What a coward!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:30 am

I thought that PM was truly unhinged.

I am blown away by his claim that "there is something evil behind the insistence that Madeleine is alive."

Still no proof the McCanns have been unfairly enriched by the Fund at all...two mortgage payments does not a windfall make. And now there's evidence Fund money was paid out to other people, like the con man...so how does that enrich the McCanns?
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:54 am

Nice to know that anyone who dares to hope that an innocent child is still alive is 'Evil.' I wonder of Lorraine Kelly is aware of this? Or Nina Miskow, or all the dozens of other press columnists who have supported the McCann's from day one? So, WE'RE the evil ones? No bennett you lying bast*rd, the only evil one around here is you.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by May Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:04 am

I wish someone would take him to task, he seems to be courting trouble by not complying with the requirement to cease libelling the McCanns, yet so far he seems to be getting away with it.
May
May
Master
Master

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:06 am

bluj1515 wrote:I thought that PM was truly unhinged.

I am blown away by his claim that "there is something evil behind the insistence that Madeleine is alive."

Still no proof the McCanns have been unfairly enriched by the Fund at all...two mortgage payments does not a windfall make. And now there's evidence Fund money was paid out to other people, like the con man...so how does that enrich the McCanns?

He is the unhinged one Bluej, truly unhinged, I think there is something truly evil about wishing a child dead!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:28 am

"there is something evil behind the insistence that Madeleine is alive."

If there is evil in believing that Madeleine is alive when there is no proof that she is dead, then just what is it (beyond evil, twisted evil??) to be called to believe she is dead, without any proof.

Not only that but deliberately orchestrating a publicity campaign to convince other people that Madeleine is dead.

Now, name calling is not libel, so here it goes.

Bennett is an evil SOB.

Definitions of evil on the Web:

• morally objectionable behavior
  • morally bad or wrong; "evil purposes"; "an evil influence"; "evil deeds"
  • that which causes harm or destruction or misfortune; "the evil that men do lives after them; the good is oft interred with their bones"- Shakespeare
  • having the nature of vice
  • the quality of being morally wrong in principle or practice; "attempts to explain the origin of evil in the world"
  • malefic: having or exerting a malignant influence; "malevolent stars"; "a malefic force"
    wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

Most, if not all of these definitions apply to him.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:41 am

So does bacon bonce.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:47 am

Agreed, Diane.

There is something truly evil about inserting yourself into a missing child's case, with no body found and no evidence of harm, to bleat to anyone who will listen that the PARENTS DID IT SHE'S DEAD. For NO reason - this case affected Bennett personally in NO way.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:55 pm

You are correct bluj, what motivates someone like Bennett, who has made a career out of jumping on high profile cases, bringing them to their knees and the sauntering off in search of the next case? What motivates a person like Bennett to preach at people that a child is dead, when he knows absolutely nothing about the child, or the circumstances and then has the sickness of mind to accuse anyone who prays that the child is still alive and unharmed, "evil"?
He is a narcissist and a pathological liar and the sooner the authorities do someting radical about him the better.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:42 pm

So Tony B, you KNOW Madeleine died in apartment 5a do you,
Care to tell us how and when?
Care to tell us who?
Care to tell us what happened to her body then afterwards?
Care to tell us how this was all achieved in the short space of time?
Come on Bennett.
We would all like to know how and what you think you KNOW.
Can't you write a leaflet explaining to us all how you know?
We're waiting Bennett (and watching!!)
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:53 pm

bennett's leaflet, describing what he knows!

Now We have It from the Man In person-Bennett Wants All debate Banned! Blank_10
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:04 pm

Blank! Now We have It from the Man In person-Bennett Wants All debate Banned! 628704 Now We have It from the Man In person-Bennett Wants All debate Banned! 396948

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:55 pm

Peaceful1 wrote:So Tony B, you KNOW Madeleine died in apartment 5a do you,
Care to tell us how and when?
Care to tell us who?
Care to tell us what happened to her body then afterwards?
Care to tell us how this was all achieved in the short space of time?
Come on Bennett.
We would all like to know how and what you think you KNOW.
Can't you write a leaflet explaining to us all how you know?
We're waiting Bennett (and watching!!)

Peaceful, I hope you are not holding your breath waiting for an answer? He knows didly squat!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:15 pm

What on earth for??Its clear to see that the truth is a threat to Bennett.He is in the same boat as gonc imo...

He wishes to continue this witch hunt against the mccanns and doesnt want anything in his way...the truth.

And just to add to your pathetic 'pro mccann disruptors' comment Bennett....
I,or anyone else who supports the mccanns are not disrupting anything.We are supporting the parents of an abducted child as they fight hard to search for her.They shouldn't have to do all this..the investigating should have been done properly in the first place not left in the hands of two distraught parents.How dare you refer to those who support this family as being disruptive,I suggest to you that it is you and those alike who are being disruptive.......and the only thing we 'pro mccanns' are disrupting is your sickening witch hunt against this family.

also whats this??...............
Thanks so much for your help, and please deal with these wolves in sheeps' clothing
Now We have It from the Man In person-Bennett Wants All debate Banned! 628704

Not sure which(or is it.. WITCH hehe) way to take that,what with being welsh an all!!
lmao Just to let you know... im no wolf...and i might live in the valleys but i can assure you i dont wear a sheeps skin chickadee....Methinks ewe have a problem you silly baaaaaa-steward
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:11 am

TB, you, Gonzo, all the antis are the only ones who are really disrupted / disturbed.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Now We have It from the Man In person-Bennett Wants All debate Banned! Empty This Is Unreal!

Post by Rosie Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:30 am

Re: Congratulations Debbie !!!

Now We have It from the Man In person-Bennett Wants All debate Banned! Icon_post_target Tony Bennett on Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:36 pm

justagrannynow wrote:And thank-you to Mrs Bennett.

Now We have It from the Man In person-Bennett Wants All debate Banned! Mrs_be10

I mentioned this to Mrs Bennett over lunch.

I said she'd been sent some flowers over the internet.

There was what to be honest was a slightly wistful response: 'Virtual ones you mean?"

There was then what was I think another rather wistful comment: "I suppose it's the thought that counts".

And, justagrannynow, Yes It Does Count.

It is good to know that she too is in your thoughts, the last two weeks has not been easy for her, given that she knew that if these libel proceedings got under way and there was a finding of libel, the McCanns could have cleaned me (not her) out of every penny I've saved up and half the value of our property.

Thanks again, justagrannynow

Has it occurred to Bennett that if this did happen, it would have been himself who was entirely to blame?
The McCanns have been remarkably gracious in my opinion, they could have gone for this man and wiped him out financially, but no they did not, they are content that as long as Bennett keeps his words and stops libelling them and defaming them, then this will be the end of it.

I fear though, Bennett will skint himself sooner or later!

By the way I hope the moron apologised to Kate and Gerry McCann and I hope he suitably ashamed of his moronic idiotic self, I hope, but alas I am not holding my breath!

Bennett you are a Now We have It from the Man In person-Bennett Wants All debate Banned! 895914 and Now We have It from the Man In person-Bennett Wants All debate Banned! 670254
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:02 pm

Rosie

The only person that Bennett can blame is himself. It is time he started taking responsibility for his despicable, illegal actions. But no, even now, he blames the McCanns for objecting to his libellous statements and his stalking harrassing behaviour.

Here is a thought Bennett, stop spreading your malicious lies, stop harrassing the MCCanns, stop encouraging others to commit the libel you are too scared to now committ, stop playing these ridiculous games. Then you wont have to worry about losing your meagre life savings.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:29 pm

awwwww c'mon every body....give the man a break for goodness sake!!!!
Personally i think he deserves a break now...i thought maybe one on his neck??or maybe his legs?? Now We have It from the Man In person-Bennett Wants All debate Banned! 466476
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:36 pm

dianeh wrote:Rosie

The only person that Bennett can blame is himself. It is time he started taking responsibility for his despicable, illegal actions. But no, even now, he blames the McCanns for objecting to his libellous statements and his stalking harrassing behaviour.

Here is a thought Bennett, stop spreading your malicious lies, stop harrassing the MCCanns, stop encouraging others to commit the libel you are too scared to now committ, stop playing these ridiculous games. Then you wont have to worry about losing your meagre life savings.

And Tb give us the proof you claim to have, proof which makes you state you KNOW Madeleine is dead.
If you cant, then STFU!
Oh on JATYK forum, it says JH has banned all the ones who oppose tb. Oh well, that just about sums it up doesnt it?
amaral claims there is a big british gag....yeh there is, its called JH forum!
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:18 pm

How can TB claims something without any shred of evidence to prove it? He canĀ“t prove it, because he has now proof.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next