Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Express Thanks to Dogwood on Missing Madeleine For Putting This Post Up

3 posters

Go down

My Express Thanks to Dogwood on Missing Madeleine For Putting This Post Up Empty My Express Thanks to Dogwood on Missing Madeleine For Putting This Post Up

Post by Rosie Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:18 pm

I really am glad and thankful to him. I would like this post to reach as wide an audience as is possible, however, I knew if I copied it over to MM, it would result in being taken down, so for that I thank "dogwood" for doing it for me and just to reiterate, that I stand by that post, every single word of it and I am proud of it and proud that I want the law to deal with Bennett. I do not want vigilante behaviour, or people taking the law into their own hands and I would never incite people to harass, stalk or intimidate others, I prefer that the laws of this land deal with them, adequately and properly. Even though I was very angry with Bennett and Butler when I wrote that post, note that I stayed within the confines of the law of this country, unlike Bennett, Butler and the Greens, who went into the very heart of the home of innocent people, they share with their innocent children and took their filthy malicious vile hate campaign with them. They crept in like insidious filth in the night and tried their best to taint the home and lives, of not only Kate and Gerry McCann, who are actually totally innocent, NEVER having been charged with any crime in their lives (unlike Tony Bennett himself), but they actively sought to taint the lives of those innocent little children, getting into their innocent little worlds via the minds of their innocent parents.
While I have a breath left in me, I promise Bennett and Butler that I will use every legal means possible at my disposal, to pursue them and see that they pay for what they are doing.

Evil only prospers when good people do nothing! I am not going to do nothing, I will join with all my friends and acquaintances until Bennett and Butler and scurrilous Foundation are legally defeated.
I Promise

Re: Rosiepops's Forum - Inciting Members to Stalk and Harass People Distributing Leaflets

My Express Thanks to Dogwood on Missing Madeleine For Putting This Post Up Icon_post_target Dogwood Today at 9:04 am

This is the sickest puppet of them all. Feel the rage Laffin

Tony Bennett Angers The People of Rothley!

Post by Rosiepops on Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:11 pm
How dare these sick filthy people distribute their sick leaflets to the McCanns village?

I want to know who exactly distributed these and I want the police to take action against whoever did this AND to take action against Tony Bennett and his saddo side kick Debbie Butler.

Never in all my life have I come across such as evil as these people.

I make you this promise Bennett, you have ticked me off big time, and let me inform you that this is NOT a threat, it is a promise.

I promise NEVER to stop making the authorities in this country aware of you and your sick perverted filthy campaign.

I will have you stopped and that is NOT a threat, it is a promise. I intend to have you stopped legally.

By the way, the people that 'really know' me, know I do not make idle threats, I make promises and I see them through to the end!

Butler said they are not out to persecute the McCanns?

Laughing WTF Liars! Stinking filthy cowardly LIARS, that is exactly what you are doing and have been doing and what is more we have proof that this is what you are doing!

https://justice4mccannfam.forumotion.com/madeleine-beth-mccann-latest-news-f49/tony-bennett-angers-the-people-of-rothley-t1742.htm
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

My Express Thanks to Dogwood on Missing Madeleine For Putting This Post Up Empty More Lies!

Post by Rosie Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:29 am

I have never visited the MM forum before a week ago, so whoever it was that complained, it was NOT me.

I think the admin and th emods on that forum have a serious problem engaging in reality and again, may I remind people, that it is NOT my book!

I note these sad people just love to gossip and pass gossip to each other - good luck with that, but I think you will soon find that gossip is not evidence and it is not admissible in a court of law.

Re: Rosiepops's Forum - Inciting Members to Stalk and Harrass People Distributing Leaflets

My Express Thanks to Dogwood on Missing Madeleine For Putting This Post Up Icon_post_target justagrannynow Yesterday at 7:54 am

Rosiepops complained when we discussed her book on this forum. You will find the thread here with the details of that complaint, and for that reason I am prepared to name Rosiepops, but if you want to know any more about this you will have to do some reading on some of the websites which purport to support Kate and Gerry McCann. You will find some familiar names there, and their intentions with regard to this forum.
Kate passed by my door laughing her head off, with a friend, days after her daughter disappeared..... Maria Bandeirinha

Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

My Express Thanks to Dogwood on Missing Madeleine For Putting This Post Up Empty Re: My Express Thanks to Dogwood on Missing Madeleine For Putting This Post Up

Post by dianeh Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:04 pm

Rosie

Neither you nor anyone posting on J4 forum has made threats against Bennett or the Houndation members. Making a complaint to police, is not a threat, it is a damn complaint. It is not distributing leaflets, sitting behind Gerry at the commission, creating a leaflet full of unsubstantiated lies (that cannot and never will be proven in a court of law, which is why they are libellous), holding meeting to come up with more ways to harrass the McCanns. Bennett and his cohorts have over a long period of time undertaken a large number of actions that can be construed as harrassment and/or stalking. So no, a complaint to the police about the actions of the Houndation is not inciting people to stalk or harrass people. Of course if people like Justagrannynow could actually understand what they read, they would have known that, and that this was the only 'threat' ever made, and as Rosie says, it is no threat, but a promise.

If Bennet and co have done nothing wrong, then they have nothing to fear from the authorities. It is the authorities who will take action or not, as the case maybe. That is the only threat ever made against Bennett and co from this forum, the threat of pursuing the appropriate legal action against them. And make no mistake we are talking criminal prosecution here.

But that doesnt include any civil action taken by the McCanns, which of course has nothing at all to do with us. BEcause contrary to public opinion (or rather McCann hate forum opinion), there is no TEAM MCCANN and we are not all related to the McCanns, if any. And I can only urge the McCanns to proceed with civil action against them. Nothing like a bit of bankruptcy to force a few people to see sense.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

My Express Thanks to Dogwood on Missing Madeleine For Putting This Post Up Empty Re: My Express Thanks to Dogwood on Missing Madeleine For Putting This Post Up

Post by Jayelles Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:34 pm

Tony B & co's whines about being stalked and harassed remind me of young delinquents who whine about being "harassed" by the police when their loud and anti-social gangs are moved on.

They want to be left in peace to destroy other peoples' lives.

Jayelles
Apprentice
Apprentice

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2009-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down