Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will Madeleine now be found? Daily Express.

+3
Pedro Silva
Royal
vee8
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Will Madeleine now be found? Daily Express. Empty Will Madeleine now be found? Daily Express.

Post by vee8 Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:18 pm

Front page of the Express, but annoyingly I can't find the article on their website for some reason.

http://www.dailyexpress.co.uk/ourpaper/view/2009-07-05

Last edited by Rosiepops on Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Amended Title to Move it to the Relevant section.)
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Will Madeleine now be found? Daily Express. Empty Re: Will Madeleine now be found? Daily Express.

Post by vee8 Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:59 pm

This is bl**dy annoying! How can they have a front page like that, and fail to put the article up on their website? I've spent ages looking for it, but can't find it! I'll have to go out and actually BUY a copy now! And me, a staunch Mirror reader! I'll have to wear a paper bag over my head!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Will Madeleine now be found? Daily Express. Empty FRUSTRATED V8

Post by Royal Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:26 pm

"Mirror, Mirror on the wall", where could that story be,
I'm so frustrated, quite upset, and feeling all at sea,
I've been seeking here, I've been seeking there,
In fact I've been searching every 'bloody' where,
Sod it, I give up, time for a cup of Tea!
Bloody typical of the Express is that Vee, they have deliberately hid it from you knowing full well you wanted to pass the story on to me! But I'm not one of their favourite readers, in fact I'm not one of their readers at all, I'm like you, a Mirror reader! What ever they say it will probably be a pack of lies anyway so I'd take it with a pinch of salt!
Alroy.

Royal
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Will Madeleine now be found? Daily Express. Empty Re: Will Madeleine now be found? Daily Express.

Post by Pedro Silva Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:55 pm

This was taken today from BBC News: New hope for McCanns as another kidnap victim girl returns after six years. The eight year old girl in Ecuador is believed to be a Panamanian kidnap victim who was taken from her home as an 18 month old baby in 2003 by Ecuadorean woman Maria del Carmen Medina, who then registered the child as her own daughter. It says a young girl found alive after being kidnapped in Panama six years ago, has given hope to Madeleine´s parents.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Will Madeleine now be found? Daily Express. Empty Here it Is

Post by Rosie Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:14 pm

Will Maddie Now Be Found?

Sunday July 5,2009
By Hilary Douglas

http://www.dailyexpress.co.uk/posts/view/111964/Will-Maddy-now-be-found-

A GIRL found alive after being kidnapped six years ago has given hope to Gerry and Kate McCann in their anguish for missing daughter Madeleine.

Police found the girl, now eight years old, after a nightmare battle by her distraught parents.

Like the McCanns, they had never given up the search for their missing daughter.
And also similar to Madeleine’s disappearance, Monica Serrano, then 18 months old, was snatched from her family as she slept.

She was staying at her grandmother’s house in the town of Arraigan in Panama when she went missing on February 8, 2003.

Last night Interpol detectives were carrying out DNA tests to confirm that the little girl now known as Angelis Mitre Castillo is Monica.

She had been living in Guayaquil in Ecuador for some years before police were tipped off that she looked identical to the girl who was kidnapped.
Will Madeleine now be found? Daily Express. 11196410

Monica, and as she is today
Last night the McCanns’ spokesman, Clarence Mitchell, said: “This gives Kate and Gerry hope. But they will never ever be satisfied until their daughter is found safe and well.

“It shows that investigators and Interpol can play an important part in finding missing children, but hopefully it will not take nearly this long to find Madeleine.”

Just like the McCanns, the Serrano family have fought desperately to find their daughter and struggled to keep the story alive, with regular updates on how she would look as she grew up.

According to the Ecuadorian daily paper Expreso, Ecuadorian authorities said that a woman called Maria del Carmen Medina Reyes brought little “Angelis” to Ecuador, then travelled to Spain having left the child with another women, Matilde Ronquillo.

Police learned two months ago that the child was in Guayaquil, Ecuador, with Oredai Nieto Reyes, sister of Maria, and who had originally turned up with the child out of the blue. “She told us that the girl had been gifted to her,” said Nieto Reyes in her declaration to prosecutor Rene Astudio Orellana.

Reyes admitted that she registered the child irregularly as an Ecuadorian with the help of a lawyer and that the child has lived in south Guayaquil since then.

“I thought nothing would happen seeing as I’ve never been involved in these cases,” Nieto Reyes said before police officers and the prosecutor.

According to a local news agency, the woman is now detained by the police. The dramatic rescue began last January when Interpol in Panama was contacted by a mystery woman saying she had seen a little girl in Ecuador who looked amazingly like missing Monica. She had recently seen a newspaper report on the story of the family’s torment over their missing daughter.

A source said: “The article was accompanied by a picture where the little girl had been aged to look as she would today and the lady thought the resemblance was too remarkable to be wrong.

“She called up Interpol as their number was given at the end of the newspaper piece.”

Castor Serrano, Monica’s father, said the prosecutor informed him they were on top of the case and were sending a delegation to Ecuador for further investigation.

Jose Vicente Pachar, from Ecuador’s Legal Medicine and Forensic Sciences Institute, said they would have to wait for the DNA tests to confirm the identity of the child. The Attorney General said yesterday Panama has 48 hours to prove the child is Monica.

Last night investigators working for the McCanns ruled out paedophile Raymond Hewlett as a suspect in Madeleine’s disappearance.

They wanted to question the British sex offender after it came to light he was in the Algarve at the time Madeleine went missing.

Madeleine, who is now six years old, was kidnapped while on a family holiday to Praia da Luz in the Algarve in May 2007.

Last edited by Rosiepops on Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:24 pm

What strikes me is that this took two months! I hope the DNA proves that this is the child because her parents must be going through a nightmare at the moment.

This is just thrown in here and I find it very odd!

Last night investigators working for the McCanns ruled out paedophile Raymond Hewlett as a suspect in Madeleine’s disappearance.

They wanted to question the British sex offender after it came to light he was in the Algarve at the time Madeleine went missing.

Again they rule him out as a "suspect"? (Suspect being the operative word.) Unless they have spoken to him (and they could very well have done so) I do not see how they can rule him out, there is far too much to rule him out without talking to him and ruling him out before they have the forensic reports from that truck, which would not be back yet? They apparently ruled him out as a suspect on their website some time BEFORE the story broke that the German authorities were forensically examining the Blue Dodge truck.

This is a good story for the parents of the missing child and I pray that they have their daughter returned to them and I can see the relevance to including Madeleine in this story, but the rest about ruling Hewlett out simply makes no sense. Looks like the reporter just lifted that bot off of their website, or were simply told it.

I am quietly optimistic here that something has broken behind the scenes, what I am hoping is that they have spoken to him and he has given them some relevant information, but no way could they rule him out. What I am wondering is why they are so keen to have it known he has been ruled out? (Perhaps the true story lies there?)
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:45 pm

I also highlight this comment from Clarence Mitchell!

“It shows that investigators and Interpol can play an important part in finding missing children, but hopefully it will not take nearly this long to find Madeleine.”
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:46 pm

My friends, inside the link above posted here by our friend Vee, you have access to the newspaper The Sunday Express cover, at the top right of the page you can see the word: SEARCH: in front of this word, there is a space to write, at this space I wrote: Will Maddy now be found?, then I clicked at the bottom top right (at the top right of this page, below SIGN IN / UP) the word SEARCH, and once I´m inside of it, you can see this: Daily Express Search Results, below this, you can see: WILL MADDY NOW BE FOUND? (click on this title and you will have access to the whole news, the same about KIDNAPPED GIRL FOUND SIX YEARS ON. Here is the news about Wil Maddy now be found?: A girl found alive after being kidnapped six years ago, has given hope to Gerry and Kate McCann in their anguish for missing Madeleine. Police found the girl, now eight years old, after a nigthmare battle for her distraught parents. Like the McCanns, they had never given up the search for their missing daughter. And also similar to Madeleine´s disappearance, Minica Serrano, then 18 months old, was snatched from her family as she slept. She was staying with her grandmother´s house in the town of Arraigan, in Panama, when she went missing on February 8, 2003. Last night Interpol detectives were carrying out DNA test to confirm. Here is the news about Kidnapped girl found six years on: A girl kidnapped in 2003 is thought to have been found in Ecuador. Police said an eight year old girl in Ecuador is believed to be a Panamanian kidnap victim who was taken from her home as a baby in 2003. Police Colonel Enrique Jacome said Ecuatorian womam Maria del Carmen Medina is suspected of kidnapping the girl when she was 18 months old and registering the child as her own daughter. He says Medina later moved to Spain and left the girl with her sister. Panama state attorney Ana Matilde Gomez said police located the girl after receiving an anonymous tip from someone im Madrid. She was found in a suburb of the coastal city of Guayaquil in the care of a neighbour of the sister. Panama officials were flying to Ecuador to confirm the girl´s identity through DNA testing.

My friends, as you can see, The Sunday Express had not hide those news, we just need to look for it at the right places.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:59 pm

Pedro please look above, you will see that I have copied the article in, it is in quote boxes along with the link.

The 'whole' story is in the post 5th down from the top.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:05 pm

My friend Rosiepops, when I posted, your post weas not posted here yet, so, only now I´m reading your post. But, if you wish, you can remove my post from today at Jul 05, 2009, 11:46.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:10 pm

No problem my friend, I realised what had happened. I just wanted to let people know I had found it and copied it over.

The Express does this sometimes, their front page comes up and you have to wait before you can get to read the story, this has happened to me a few times, it has always been the same with this paper, even when we used to blog on their Madeleine blogs, it was the same.

Thank you Pedro.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:17 pm

You welcome my friend Rosiepops.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:12 pm

And also similar to Madeleine’s disappearance, Monica Serrano, then 18 months old, was snatched from her family as she slept.

From bennett's own website.

Over 99% of claimed abductions are a coverup for parental involvement.

Well take that and shove it up your ____ bennett.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Will Madeleine now be found? Daily Express. Empty ROSIE

Post by Royal Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:15 am

Very pleased for the little girl and her parents Rosie and as you say it does give a glimmer of hope that Madeleine will soon be found, let's hope so! With regards to Hewlett being ruled out of the investigation, are you quite sure about this? I must admit I have in the past had some doubts about his involvement but my thought on the matter are simply based on a hunch, and the way he has actually answered questions during the interview. (by the press I would immagine) or perhaps passed on to the press by the German police. I am still very suspicious about the man though Rosie, his presence in PDL, the White van, his past history, and the vact that he's a clever and competent liar! I'm not sure about this!
Alroy.

Royal
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:17 am

Last edited by AlexG on Thu May 05, 2011 10:19 am; edited 2 times in total
AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:42 am

AlexG wrote:Ruled out by DNA. The girl that was found IS NOT Mónica Serrano at all.

http://www.adn.es/sociedad/20090705/NWS-0019-Ecuador-Panama-secuestrada-aparecida-panamena.html

La niña aparecida en Ecuador no es la secuestrada en Panamá, pero es panameña

The girl appeared in Ecuador is not the one kidnapped in Panama despite that she is from Panama.

Are you sure Alex? This appears too soon for DNA results! If this is so, I really feel for this little girl's parents, my love and prayers go out to them.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:45 am

Last edited by AlexG on Thu May 05, 2011 10:20 am; edited 2 times in total
AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:48 am

It´s too soon to be ruled out.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:54 am

Last edited by AlexG on Thu May 05, 2011 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total
AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:57 am

Last edited by AlexG on Thu May 05, 2011 10:20 am; edited 2 times in total
AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:58 am

I´m being realistic, that is why I think it´s too soon.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:58 am

Royal wrote:
Very pleased for the little girl and her parents Rosie and as you say it does give a glimmer of hope that Madeleine will soon be found, let's hope so! With regards to Hewlett being ruled out of the investigation, are you quite sure about this? I must admit I have in the past had some doubts about his involvement but my thought on the matter are simply based on a hunch, and the way he has actually answered questions during the interview. (by the press I would immagine) or perhaps passed on to the press by the German police. I am still very suspicious about the man though Rosie, his presence in PDL, the White van, his past history, and the vact that he's a clever and competent liar! I'm not sure about this!

Alroy.

Hi Alroy,

I had my doubts about this story, it seems that Interpol have known about this girl for two months and suddenly it gets reported in the Express and then just as suddenly, she gets ruled out on DNA? I think this is bad journalism (in my opinion).

Also that bit they just threw in there about Hewlett, that did not seem right either, it was as if it was added as an after thought!
I think this journalist has got hold of this story from Panama, possibly misunderstood and so misreported it and then went on the Find Madeleine website, read that bit about Hewlett not being a suspect from a couple of weeks back and stuck it in her own report to pad her own story out a bit - sloppy journalism.

There was no quotation marks around that comment either.

There is far too much concerning Hewlett for them to rule him out, without even speaking to him and note they said ruled out as a suspect? This is what it said on their website, which does not mean that they have ruled him out as a person of interest.

As you say Hewlett has been caught out in far too many lies and not just any old lies, he has apparently told lies, that if true would be absolutely fundamental and vitally important to this investigation.

I think it is all odd and since they put that on their website, the German authorities have discovered the blue dodge truck in Germany and are conducting forensic examinations, now a truck that size, for them to do that would take ages and this would be without the tests! And Clarence Mitchell was quoted as saying they had known about that truck for some time.

That story in this paper does not ring true, any of it.

I get the impression that the McCanns are deliberately playing this Hewlett thing down and I wonder what they are doing this for?
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:01 am

Last edited by AlexG on Thu May 05, 2011 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total
AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:02 am

I´m not going to speculate about this and that.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:05 am

vee8 wrote:And also similar to Madeleine’s disappearance, Monica Serrano, then 18 months old, was snatched from her family as she slept.

From bennett's own website.

Over 99% of claimed abductions are a coverup for parental involvement.

Well take that and shove it up your **** bennett.

laffin2 laffin2

Trouble is Vee; knowing Bennett, he'll probably f/rt it out again kissmyar*e kissmyar*e kissmyar*e

As it is i am beginning to smellarat and the smell is getting too strong........... Phwew. Stop it Tony!...Give us a break!

I have always felt he couldn't help himself in his weird thoughts, but since his friend, Amaral, did this to him backstabbing by telling lies; I suddenly cant understand why he is still relying on his twisted 'evidence'!

After all he is, without dispute, a clever man and a trained Solicitor, if no longer allowed to practice. How could a Lawyer carry on relying on the evidence of such an immoral man as Amaral? Doesn't make sense.

I just cannot think of any logical reason why a basically honest man (and fundamentally religious, I understand) would even consider carrying on supporting such a dishonest and cruel man as Amaral.

Many of us wonder if Amaral has an agenda? We dont know, of course, but his actions point to the fact that our thoughts could be right. Do you think there is any chance that Bennett has an agenda, too?................and I am not talking about promoting himself so that he can hopefully get into Parliament...fat chance of that, anyway!

Last edited by Rosiepops on Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited)
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next