Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hate Sites/Madeleine McCann, The Beast and a Missing Madeleine Forum

5 posters

Go down

Hate Sites/Madeleine McCann, The Beast and a Missing Madeleine Forum Empty Hate Sites/Madeleine McCann, The Beast and a Missing Madeleine Forum

Post by Rosie Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:19 pm

Taken from Chaos Raptors:

http://www.chaosraptors.com/portal/

Forgive me, I am but a brief interloper into this bleak world that wields the name Madeleine McCann as a battle cry to impose inhuman behaviour upon one another. When Webtrenders published their report last year I was intrigued to see a site appear second in their list of hate and intolerance sites called “The 3 Arguidos”, I became intrigued.

by Jack Lint

Normally the report is a definitive list of sites promoting racial hatred, white or black supremacists groups and far right militia. So what was a site doing in a motley list that was reporting on Madeleine McCann?

Just so you get an idea of the fierce competition the site that beat the 3 Arguidos to the top spot boasts to be building the world’s largest sick joke database. There’s not a great deal quotable from the site but I did find this rather telling contribution “…you know there’s something wrong in your life when you are seeking acceptance from racists, rapists and paedophiles.”

Indeed.

In thinking there was something malevolent and hidden about the 3 Arguidos I explored the site only to find to my horror that the hatred was not at all hidden but worn proudly for all to see. I delayed no more. It was just another hate site.

Up until last week I had managed to avoid anything slightly nasty about Madeleine McCann. A child that went missing just before a fourth birthday from her parents apartment while the family were on holiday in Portugal. She remains missing and it is important that none of us forget that. Madeleine McCann must never be associated with the hatred that is all too easy to stumble across on the internet. Madeleine is an innocent child, not a battle cry for other to impose inhuman behaviour upon one another. It was this inhuman behaviour that brought me back to peering over the edge of the black hole, not the 3 Arguidos this time but a site, a forum called Missing Madeleine. Same missing child, same people, same hatred.

One of those same people was someone calling themselves the ‘Laffin Assasin’ who was summed up eloquently by a colleague as being a pugnacious internet bully with little or no regard for the life of a missing child; a thug. This proves to be very accurate when last week the thug publically threatened the family of Clarence Mitchell, the official spokesman for the McCann family. More to the point he made it clear that the Mitchell children were a target of his hatred.

With mounting opposition to these threats the forum ejected the bully and with great justification. Sanity appeared to have prevailed. As quickly as this wrong was corrected, the entire forum world was flipped upside down when the same forum ejected the moderator who had taken the action to ban the Laffin Assasin. This exit was closely followed by the removal of two additional moderators.

In this maelstrom a petition was started to have the thug reinstated suggesting that in some way the moderator who had taken the steps to remove him had done so out of other motives, that their action was questionable. Putting aside the laws of this country that protect people, the threats were threats. They were made at children. If you take a moment to look through the terms and conditions of such sites these threats were in clear contravention to the conditions not to mention serious enough to warrant attention from the family concerned.

I consider myself a rational, well adjusted individual and can plainly see that what took place was akin to a sixteenth century witch hunt where the moderator concerned was given the unappealing choice of trial by a ducking chair, and I am sure we can all remember how effective that technique was at determining guilt or innocence.

When decisions are made that fly in the face of the truth and decency you know damn well there’s a cover up going on. I care little for these forums or the hate that they bring but given the amount of venom that this one injects into what is supposed to be all about a missing, vulnerable child I can only speculate, and maybe place a small bet that the Missing Madeleine site will make it to the report this year instead of the 3 Arguidos. It’s a forum where more posts are made abusing and threatening an assorted group of people than there are talking about Madeleine McCann.

Do we care about Madeleine? I certainly do but evidentially those on the Missing Madeline site do not and I seriously doubt they ever did.

Hate Sites/Madeleine McCann, The Beast and a Missing Madeleine Forum L2hvbWUvY2hhb3NyYTEvcHVibGljX2h0bWwvcG9ydGFsLy4uL2xpYnJhcnkva2F0ZXRoci5KUEc=

Hate Sites/Madeleine McCann, The Beast and a Missing Madeleine Forum L2hvbWUvY2hhb3NyYTEvcHVibGljX2h0bWwvcG9ydGFsLy4uL2xpYnJhcnkva2F0ZXRocjIuSlBH

All messages made available as part of this site (including any bulletin boards and chat rooms) and any opinions, advice, statements or other information contained in any messages posted or transmitted by any third party are the responsibility of the author of that message and not of Chaos Raptors (unless Chaos Raptors is specifically identified as the author of the message). The fact that a particular message is posted on or transmitted using the Chaos Raptors web site does not mean that Chaos Raptors has endorsed that message in any way or verified the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Hate Sites/Madeleine McCann, The Beast and a Missing Madeleine Forum Empty Re: Hate Sites/Madeleine McCann, The Beast and a Missing Madeleine Forum

Post by Rosie Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:33 pm

"you know there’s something wrong in your life when you are seeking acceptance from racists, rapists and paedophiles.”

Well, I guess that includes the Old 3 A's; New (and even worse) 3 A's and sicko Brenda Ryan who gets off on describing the sickest things that could happen to a child to her parents; Missing Brains Madeleine Forum; The "Floundation"; Laffin "Crackheadin";

It is not until you start to think of these people and lump them altogether, that you begin to realise how sick and perverted they actually are!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hate Sites/Madeleine McCann, The Beast and a Missing Madeleine Forum Empty Re: Hate Sites/Madeleine McCann, The Beast and a Missing Madeleine Forum

Post by Catkins Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:00 pm

Dickhead SICKHEADS about sums them up...... Hate Sites/Madeleine McCann, The Beast and a Missing Madeleine Forum 356737
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by May Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:06 am

When I read it written down, it was much worse than I had thought. The supporters of these sites are pure evil, nothing more and nothing less.
May
May
Master
Master

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:50 am

Shut all those hate sites once and for all, because such disgusting sites who incites hatred are not needed nor welcome.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:48 am

Before everyone gets to excited, I would like to see a link to the report, so we can read for ourselves what it says.

I cant find it through google, which of course doesnt mean it doesnt exist, but I prefer to read it for myself, and not go on faith alone.

When Webtrenders published their report last year
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:05 am

There is a link to "Web Trenders" on Tony's, but I don't need them to tell me what I already know about the old 3 Arguidos. It was a great day when that cesspit sank in its own filth!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:49 pm

That link doesnt lead to the report. It leads to the WebTrenders website, but the site is in another language and I dont know how to find the report.

Or even if that report exists.

A link that doesnt link to the report is suspicious to me.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:50 pm

Hi Diane, if you install Google's translation tool in you tool bar you can automatically translate any page that is not in English.

I can't find the link either, this is why I did not put the link up here, but the post only refers to a very small part of the report, the rest of the post is the author's opinion and what has actually happened backed up by providing screenshots. I have to say I agree witht he author of the post, report or no report, the "report" is immaterial to me, I know that what is in that post has actually happened and much worse too and also what has happened on those sites this past few days. For instance Laffin Assasin threatening the wife and children of Clarence Mitchell. They need exposing IMO. However, the post originated from Chaosraptors, I suppose you could always contact them and ask their opinion on Webtrenders.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:01 am

Rosie

I agree that the 3A's and the others that followed are nothing but hate sites, and I also know that they have made threats and posted the most vile abusive rubbish. But I think if a report is going to be referred to that a link is provided so we can see that the author of the post is not just making it all up.

We do not usually accept things like this on face value and see no reason to start now.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:55 pm

Hi Diane, I understand what you are saying and I think there is a misunderstanding here, no one is asking you to accept things on face value, which is why I mentioned that the "report" (if it exists) is only a very small part of the actual post and does not really constitute anything apart from a list which may or may not exist which contains a certain forum. What interests me is the broader content of the post, ie they are hate sites they have been proved to be hate sites and the people that have actually provided the proof for this has by and large been the members themselves, which is why I mentioned that the original posts mentions LA threatening Clarence Mitchell his wife and his children and the screenshots are actually provided to back that claim up. You are correct, we would not expect anyone to take anything on face value, which is why we always try to back everything up with proof. The "report" I will try and see if I can track that down, but hopefully you will see why I think it is really not essential to the post overall.
Hope I have made myself clearer and sorry not been around much this past few days, have had the cold from hell lol
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:47 am

Sorry to hear about the cold, and I hope it is improving.

Rosie, I am not invalidating what that post says, as the 3A's and other sites are quite clearly hate sites, with threats and abuse delivered regularly towards the McCanns, anyone that supports them, or anyone that disagrees with attacking the McCanns. I also didnt need a report to tell me just what these disgusting despicable sites are.

My concern is that the post begins with reference to a report, that no one can find, from a web site that we know nothing about. If I read such a post about us, on an anti site, without being able to find the report, I would not believe it. It may just be an oversight on the part of the author to have not included the report or a link to it, or the report may not even exist, and we have someone trying to increase the authority of their post by making up things.

To me, there is no need to make up a report like this, as the content of these hate sites speaks for itself. I am though very interested in the report itself, if it exists, how it was compiled, the expertise of those that compiled it etc. If the report is true and respectable, than it is something that could be used by the McCanns in libel actions etc. It could also be forwarded to the minister in charge of communication, who is meant to be legistlating or trying to enforce existing legislation regarding hate sites on the internet.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by May Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:28 pm

Hadn't thought of it from that angle Dianeh, but yes if this report can be validated it could be useful to the McCanns.
May
May
Master
Master

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:54 pm

Diane good idea, perhaps an email?
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down