Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leicester Residents Awake to 10 Reasons Leaflets.

+6
calcite51
christabel
Pedro Silva
Tinkerbell43
Marilyn
vee8
10 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Leicester Residents Awake to 10 Reasons Leaflets. - Page 3 Empty Re: Leicester Residents Awake to 10 Reasons Leaflets.

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:50 am

Apparently site has had a large number of visitors and thats why its gone down. I doubt they,ll need to switch to another server i cant see many people wanting to visit twice.

Back to top Go down

Leicester Residents Awake to 10 Reasons Leaflets. - Page 3 Empty Re: Leicester Residents Awake to 10 Reasons Leaflets.

Post by calcite51 Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:54 am

One should tell Stevo, he can get Benett to help him ask for donations so they can switch to another server....
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:56 am

So now he is Jesus Christ????!!!!

Time for the white coats fellas.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:58 am

Whoops, just posted another thread about the sites going down, before I saw this! But lets all hope it's permanent!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:04 am

I would like to see them all go down Vee8 Jailfor5Arguidos

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:57 am

Mulleena wrote:I would like to see them all go down Vee8 Jailfor5Arguidos

Give it time!

TICK,

TOCK,

TICK,

TOCK!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:01 am

Stevo says the site is experiencing high traffic volume and this is why it is down? And you believe him?

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Perhaps "Stevo" should go check his stat counter? He may find he has had a few...erm...how should I say it...official visits?
hitthefan hitthefan hitthefan

Still if he wants money, Bennett is the one to ask, he knows all the old women with more money than sense, try and tap Debbie Butler up Stevo, whoops sorry forgot, you already have!

Have you noticed how all of their posts go full circle and always come back to wanting money/donations for this that and the other?

Anyone that donates money to those people needs their bumps felt! mental mental mental
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:14 am

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/leicestershire/8202418.stm

McCann leaflets cause local anger

<table border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=226 align=right><tr><td>Leicester Residents Awake to 10 Reasons Leaflets. - Page 3 _46150301_-29 Madeleine was three when she went missing from a holiday flat in Portugal

</TD></TR></TABLE>

The family of missing girl Madeleine McCann have criticised leaflets posted in their home town.
Madeleine, of Rothley, Leicestershire, was three when she went missing from a holiday flat in Portugal on 3 May 2007.
The fliers are from a group which is calling for the case to be reopened - but the move has prompted an angry response from some residents.
The McCanns said the organisation was not connected to them and its actions could hamper their search.
Resident Patricia Ball explained the leaflet had stirred up memories still fresh in the minds of the community.
"It sent a shiver down my spine," she said. "I did not like it at all, it had a nasty feel about it.
<table border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=226 align=right><tr><td>Leicester Residents Awake to 10 Reasons Leaflets. - Page 3 _46208891_maddy_toys203 Residents in Rothley have often showed their support for the family

</TD></TR></TABLE>
"There is still a candle on the green, so every time you go into the centre of Rothley, you pass the candle and it always reminds you of Madeleine."
The group said it had not delivered a leaflet to the McCanns' house as they had been given a copy of a similar publication previously.
The McCanns released a statement saying they did want to dignify the organisation by giving any response - but they believed it did not have Madeleine's best interests at heart.
They added they felt that, if anything, it was hampering efforts to achieve justice on Madeleine's behalf.

<table border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=226 align=right><tr><td>Leicester Residents Awake to 10 Reasons Leaflets. - Page 3 _46150301_-29 Madeleine was three when she went missing from a holiday flat in Portugal

</TD></TR></TABLE>

The family of missing girl Madeleine McCann have criticised leaflets posted in their home town.
Madeleine, of Rothley, Leicestershire, was three when she went missing from a holiday flat in Portugal on 3 May 2007.
The fliers are from a group which is calling for the case to be reopened - but the move has prompted an angry response from some residents.
The McCanns said the organisation was not connected to them and its actions could hamper their search.
Resident Patricia Ball explained the leaflet had stirred up memories still fresh in the minds of the community.
"It sent a shiver down my spine," she said. "I did not like it at all, it had a nasty feel about it.
<table border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=226 align=right><tr><td>Leicester Residents Awake to 10 Reasons Leaflets. - Page 3 _46208891_maddy_toys203 Residents in Rothley have often showed their support for the family

</TD></TR></TABLE>
"There is still a candle on the green, so every time you go into the centre of Rothley, you pass the candle and it always reminds you of Madeleine."
The group said it had not delivered a leaflet to the McCanns' house as they had been given a copy of a similar publication previously.
The McCanns released a statement saying they did want to dignify the organisation by giving any response - but they believed it did not have Madeleine's best interests at heart.
They added they felt that, if anything, it was hampering efforts to achieve justice on Madeleine's behalf.

vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:37 am

The residents were disgusted and rightly so, and as for Madeleines parents response few words but big impact imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:46 am

I agree with Mulleena´s post.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:08 am

The McCanns words in my opinion will NOT have any effect on Tony Bennett, the man has a skin as thick as a hippo.

The only thing this man id going to listen to is the police, a judge and the law and Bennett if you are reading, or one of your designated fall guys is, know this, the police, a judge and the law, is exactly what you are going to get!

meanwhile, I remember reading once when the McCanns made a short sharp statement about how they thought Goncalo Amaral was harming the search for their daughter, it all went quiet and then suddenly out of the blue it was announced that they were going to take Amaral to court and sue him for £1 million.

I only hope this silence means they are going to take Bennett to court, but their action against him may not necessarily fall into a civil action, more a criminal one carrying a prison sentence, I would think - same goes for Debbie Butler, who is not averse to a bit of harassment and letter writing herself is she?
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:33 am

The wheels of justice may turn slowly and may the time for the sentences imposed on these who are persecuting this family go just as slow!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:13 am

Mrs Ball wasn't wrong was she. Everything Bennett does has a nasty feel about it along with a nasty stench!
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:16 am

That's because he and his sidekick Butler man are rotting from the inside out like nasty festering trash!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:41 am

Anyone with any screenshots or posts anything from the foundation send it on asap!

Back to top Go down

Leicester Residents Awake to 10 Reasons Leaflets. - Page 3 Empty Maddie villagers get ‘McCanns did it’ letter

Post by christabel Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:44 am

Maddie villagers get ‘McCanns did it’ letter

By ANTONELLA LAZZERI

Published: Today

THE parents of Madeleine McCann were angry and upset yesterday after neighbours were sent leaflets claiming they were to blame for her death.

Vile campaigners put copies of the four-page publication though every door in their home village of Rothley, Leics.

Produced by the "Madeleine Foundation", it included "Ten Reasons Why Madeleine McCann was Not Abducted".

Maddie vanished in Praia da Luz, Portugal, in 2007 when three. The leaflet says if she died in the family's holiday flat those who caused or allowed the death "got away with it".

The group, which claims wildly that Kate killed Maddie and Gerry helped hide the body, added "Reasons Why Her Parents Should Be Prosecuted."

The McCanns, both 41, were said to be "totally horrified".

A source close to them said: "This is an evil, despicable act. These people are self-obsessed, self-absorbed individuals."

The group claims on its website it is dedicated to combating child negle

Its secretary is disgraced solicitor Anthony Bennett whose bid to bring a private prosecution against the McCanns last year was thrown out of court.

The McCanns' spokesman Clarence Mitchell said: "We don't wish to dignify the actions of the so-called Madeleine Foundation in any way."

Foundation chairwoman Debbie Butler denied harassing the McCanns. She said: "We were perfectly within our rights to distribute the leaflets."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/maddie/2589609/Maddie-villagers-get-McCanns-did-it-letter.html

Last edited by christabel on Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:52 am

Perfectly within their rights ? thats why they sneaked around distributing them in the dark. COWARDS.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:00 am

Oh NO!!!!
I have been busy last few days with work and other things, last night I checked the net and saw what TB and his mental crew of complete nutjobs have now done.
This is harassment at its highest level. This is pure evil, and cannot surely be allowed to continue.
He has NO evidence of anything. He has 'evidence' from the mouthpiece of a disgraced ex cop.
Yet he continues along with his bunch of sewer rats, to hound and harass the parents of a missing child.
WHY????
WHO has Madeleine, WHO is TB covering for????
I am fuming.
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:12 am

bennett is threatening legal action so anyone with any screenshots of his posts please send them asap to relevant news agancies.
Lets nail this idiot asap!!

Last edited by Mulleena on Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling again!!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:13 am

TB, I put it to you, here in writing.
WHO are you covering up for?
WHO took Madeleine?
WHY are you covering up for the person/persons who took Madeleine?
Because that is the ONLY conclusion I can come to as to why you continue with your efforts to stop the search for a 'live' Madeleine.
IMO I think you KNOW who took her.
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Leicester Residents Awake to 10 Reasons Leaflets. - Page 3 Empty hi Peaceful

Post by Rosie Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:47 am

Do you know I would like to ask the self same questions of Goncalo Amaral?

Time to stop the pussyfooting around.

Message to Amaral

WHERE IS MADELEINE McCANN?

WHO TOOK MADELEINE?

WHY ARE YOU COVERING UP FOR THE PEOPLE WHO TOOK HER?

It is the only conclusion I can come to as you have hindered, hampered and impeded this search from the very first minute Madeleine was reported missing to you.

You did not even bother attending the scene, preferred to stay with friends drinking, in a beach side bar?

Got any boats?
See Any boats?

and the captain said to his mate,
mate, tell us a tale
and this is the tale he told
it was a moonlit night in Portugal
the sea was calm and still

Now Amaral where were you exactly on the night that Madeleine vanished and who can vouch for you whereabouts?
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:37 pm

Peaceful1 wrote:TB, I put it to you, here in writing.
WHO are you covering up for?
WHO took Madeleine?
WHY are you covering up for the person/persons who took Madeleine?
Because that is the ONLY conclusion I can come to as to why you continue with your efforts to stop the search for a 'live' Madeleine.
IMO I think you KNOW who took her.

WHO is paying you, bennett?
WHY the determination to stop her being found?
WHY the determination to stop people looking for her?
WHAT POSSIBLE REASON did you have for trying to get the TV reconstruction stopped?
YOU KNOW MORE THAN YOU ARE LETTING ON.

You are in this up to your neck, bennett, and that's not harrassment or malicious gossip, that is a very real concern, and I want it investigated.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:12 pm

What gives them the right to distribute lies, and to hinder the search? I agree with Vee´s post and Peaceful1´s post.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:36 pm

Pedro, they have NO right whatsoever to interfere with a search for a missing child.
The ONLY conclusion I have come to as to WHY TB and his crew are doing this is because THEY are involved some way?
As Rose & Vee both asked the question,
WHO is paying TB to keep this up.
WHY are they doing this?
WHERE is Madeleine and WHO took her?
WHAT is Amaral hiding?
WHY has Amaral convinced TB to get involved?
Lots of unanswered questions this side of the fence too TB!
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:47 pm

I agree with your post Peaceful1. And besides, the only ones who are entitled to be our sweet Madeleine´s voice are: sweet Madeleine herself, her parents and her family.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next