Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The heroic bennett!

+3
Catkins
sadie
vee8
7 posters

Go down

The heroic bennett! Empty The heroic bennett!

Post by vee8 Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:11 am

WARNING!!! DELUSIONS OF GRANDEUR ALERT!!

Tony Bennett
Post subject: Re: Conference : Journalists talk about Maddie
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:03 pm
Hardened Criminal

Bren wrote:
Interzone: "Sounds like Paulo Reis has now washed his hands of Levi:- 9.7.09 "Credibility and journalism" - My credibility is also seriously damaged, due to my association with him...So, I decided to stop writing about this case".

Bren: "This is a sad day for Madeleine's voice, Paulo not writing about the case, Levy now being not trusted, British press only interested in McCann version of events, where does this leave Madeleine's voice now? Slowly one by one people through certain circumstances are being silenced or feeling pressured to stop writing and giving Madeleine a voice...

True, up to a point.

But then, in a little over three weeks' time, a good few of us plan to gather in Harlow to discuss how to keep up the struggle for the truth about what really happened to Madeleine McCann, and to obtain justice for her.

A petition on the Prime Minister's website is nearing the target of 500 when the Prime Minister will be obliged to respond to the petitioners' demand that Leicestershire Police be investigated in relation to their actions in connection with Madeleine's disappearance.

The dedicated researchers and translators on this forum continue their work, so far as I can see, and do not intend to give up.

'sharonl' has together with her friends distributed thousands of leaflets in South Wales which explain the weakness of the McCanns' abduction claim, and these leaflets are being well received; other are distributing smaller quantities in all parts of the country.

So, a couple of journalists have dropped out of the search for the truth. Many times in history, dedicated amateurs have stepped in where professionals and experts have failed. Lech Walesa in 1980 was a humble electrician and minor trade union official in the Gdansk shipyards. That year, he founded and ran Solidarity, which began the process of overthrowing communism in Poland and then in the rest of Europe - though not before he was imprisoned by the Polish Communist Party. Later he became President of a Free Poland.

Let us press on.

I'd like to think that in 10 years' time, if Madeleine's 'disappearance' remains a mystery, I'll also be alongside those like yourself and others on this board who have spent so much time and energy making sure Madeleine is not forgotten. We need to be imaginative and bold in getting our message across - and we also need to co-operate and work together effectively as a team.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

The heroic bennett! Empty Re: The heroic bennett!

Post by sadie Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:18 am

Sounds like he is expecting a prison term before he becomes President.

Tony Lech Bennett what a wally you are!
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:37 am

He's a complete TWIT..........
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:41 am

sadie wrote:Sounds like he is expecting a prison term before he becomes President.

Tony Lech Bennett what a wally you are!
He's half right!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:41 am

Catkins wrote:He's a complete TWIT..........

clapping thumbsup2
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:22 am

Excuse me but why would such a petition be acted upon by the PM. A petition is just that, it doesnt ensure that any action be taken.

Because lets be honest, a petition of 500 people asking for the death sentence to be re-instated is not going to get anywhere, so why would anyone thing this will. I thought that it needed 500 names to get read, not acted on.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:45 am

You think correctly Diane, but remember we are dealing with Tony "Walter Mitty" Bennett and anything is possible in his fantasy land!

I bet the PM doesn't even read them either I bet an office junior does! Laffin
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:03 am

Rosiepops wrote:You think correctly Diane, but remember we are dealing with Tony "Walter Mitty" Bennett and anything is possible in his fantasy land!

I bet the PM doesn't even read them either I bet an office junior does! Laffin

Yeh I bet an office junior reads them, more likely to make paper aeroplanes out of them. I bet their recyle bins full of TB rubbish tongueout
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:41 am

I honestly can't believe they are hanging their hat on this. I don't think that's what the "Madeleine Foundation" is actually doing. I think they know it will go to some worker bee, but that's exactly what they want. This way when they get the form letter brush-off, they can point to further evidence for their grand government conspiracy. And those idiots will buy it hook line and sinker
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:41 pm

dianeh wrote:Excuse me but why would such a petition be acted upon by the PM. A petition is just that, it doesnt ensure that any action be taken.

Because lets be honest, a petition of 500 people asking for the death sentence to be re-instated is not going to get anywhere, so why would anyone thing this will. I thought that it needed 500 names to get read, not acted on.

The TRUTH is once it reaches 500 signatures, the GOVERMENT is duty bound to respond. That means a minion is most likely to write something, on the PM's behalf. Also, note carefully the word 'respond.' It does not mean 'Agree to your fantasies.' It means bennett is most likely to be told the political equivalent to Fugg Off, as that is a perfectly normal response to such pie in the sky requests/
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:56 pm

Thank you Vee, as I thought, all that has to happen is that the petition is read and a letter saying, your petition has been read and that at this time no action will be taken and the petition will be filed for future reference. Deftly worded as the petition is consigned to the rubbish bin.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down