Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well Said Anna-More Comments Like Yours and Something May be Done About The Sick Forum

+4
Jayelles
clairesy
Pedro Silva
Rosie
8 posters

Go down

Well Said Anna-More Comments Like Yours and Something May be Done About The Sick Forum Empty Well Said Anna-More Comments Like Yours and Something May be Done About The Sick Forum

Post by Rosie Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:06 pm

McCann internet attacks are so sick

VITRIOLIC WEBSITE FORUM IS HOME FOR SPINELESS COWARDS

06/06/2009
I HAD the misfortune to encounter some of the lowest forms of human life last week.

Thankfully it was only on the internet.

My comments about the bungling, thicko Portuguese cops who mishandled the Madeline McCann case upset a bunch of lowlifes who are so sick and twisted that they have set up a website forum dedicated to attacking the McCanns.

It's appallingly cruel and filled with horrendous attacks on a tragic couple, who for the rest of their lives, will count the cost of their mistake.

What kind of people would devote so much of their energy to that level of vitriol?

What kind of morons would be on web forums in the middle of the night spitting hatred to total strangers, when the only real issue here is that a little girl is still missing?

I hope to God the McCanns don't read it. The internet has a lot to answer for. It has given spineless cowards a place to hide while they drip poison, masquerading as people who want to get to the truth.

There has to be some way we can legislate to shut these people down.

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/scottish/anna_smith/346472/ANNA-SMITH-Sickened-by-forum-that-blasts-tragic-Maddies-family.html?postingId=350024

Last edited by Rosiepops on Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Well Said Anna-More Comments Like Yours and Something May be Done About The Sick Forum Empty Re: Well Said Anna-More Comments Like Yours and Something May be Done About The Sick Forum

Post by Rosie Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:12 pm

I have placed this here for the time being so more people will read it, I will remove it later.

Needless to say one sick pervert is so ashamed that they have been name and shamed, that they have tried to blame me and our forum.

It is laughable to see the sick indignation of the 3 A's, one poor sap dolt is trying to say that it may not mean their forum! Laffin Laffin Laffin

They honestly cannot recognise that the majority of the sane thinking world views them on the 3 A's as a load of sickos who crawl out in the night like the sewer rats they are, to abuse and defile Madeleine and her parents.

Astonishing when you think they have spent the last two weeks defending convicted violent paedophile Raymond Hewlett.

I wonder if they would leave their children alone with Hewlett?
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Well Said Anna-More Comments Like Yours and Something May be Done About The Sick Forum Empty Re: Well Said Anna-More Comments Like Yours and Something May be Done About The Sick Forum

Post by Pedro Silva Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:28 pm

All vitriolic 3A´s websites should be shut down.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:37 pm

Hi rosie.Im aware of this ,read it already.Im trying to find an emai adres to this so i can email her????anyone???I have called NOTW,but no answer(it sunday tho so...) but will do it again tomorrow.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:45 am

This is what started it all last week!

Paedo Shame News of the World (appears in the Scottish paper edition only)

Anna Smith
31/05/2009

The more I hear about the Algarve, the sicker I feel. Investigators hunting for Madeleine McCann say the area is awash with paedophiles, with seven sex attacks on kids in the last 4 years.

Perhaps that's why those thicko cops pointed the finger at the McCanns - by blaming them and moving on, nobody would dig up their dirt. They continue to ignore new evidence and hope what they always hoped - that this case would just go away.

Their priority from day one was the effect this awful tragedy was having on tourism.

I will never set foot in Portugal again for the shameful way they have treated the McCanns, and the sheer ineptitude of the investigation.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:59 am

It is no wonder they are revolting, well we all know they are indeed revolting, but they are revolting because they have been shown up exactly for what they are.
But according to what I have been reading, this is the least of their worries, but they just do not seem to see the whirlwind that is about to blow them over!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayelles Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:15 am

clairesy wrote:Hi rosie.Im aware of this ,read it already.Im trying to find an emai adres to this so i can email her????anyone???I have called NOTW,but no answer(it sunday tho so...) but will do it again tomorrow.

According to this page, it's anna.smith@notw.co.uk

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.com/

Not sure how reliable the source is though!

Jayelles
Apprentice
Apprentice

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2009-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayelles Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:20 am

I will say again that if the poisonous comments made at the 3As ANONYMOUSLY were made by telephone (anonymous telephone call) or in writing (poison pen letter), then the police would investigate. Why should people get away with doing this anonymously on the Internet? If they did it on TV, they would be regulated by OFCOM, if they did it in the newspapers, we could complain to the PCC. It's just wrong.

The Telecommunications Act 1984 seriously needs to be updated to cover the Internet. At the end of the day, these people are using public telephone lines to spew their poison.

They talk about freedom of speech, but this isn't freedom of speech because they are doing it anonymously and aren't owning their words.

We have laws which protect minority groups from these kinds of attacks. I think the laws should be extended.

I would applaud any journalist or politician who took up this cause.

Jayelles
Apprentice
Apprentice

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2009-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by littleminx Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:59 am

Jayelles wrote:I will say again that if the poisonous comments made at the 3As ANONYMOUSLY were made by telephone (anonymous telephone call) or in writing (poison pen letter), then the police would investigate. Why should people get away with doing this anonymously on the Internet? If they did it on TV, they would be regulated by OFCOM, if they did it in the newspapers, we could complain to the PCC. It's just wrong.

The Telecommunications Act 1984 seriously needs to be updated to cover the Internet. At the end of the day, these people are using public telephone lines to spew their poison.

They talk about freedom of speech, but this isn't freedom of speech because they are doing it anonymously and aren't owning their words.

We have laws which protect minority groups from these kinds of attacks. I think the laws should be extended.

perfect clapping clapping clapping WELL SAID

MINX X
littleminx
littleminx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 450

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:11 am

Jayelles wrote:I will say again that if the poisonous comments made at the 3As ANONYMOUSLY were made by telephone (anonymous telephone call) or in writing (poison pen letter), then the police would investigate. Why should people get away with doing this anonymously on the Internet? If they did it on TV, they would be regulated by OFCOM, if they did it in the newspapers, we could complain to the PCC. It's just wrong.

I absolutely agree with this and neither should it matter if the host is in another country. This kind of thing cannot be allowed to continue.
They want freedom of speech on the 3 A's, but only if it is them free to speak, they try to shut everyone else up.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:22 pm

Jayelles

Completely agree. If those comments were sent to the McCanns via mail, or made by telephone, the police would act. If they sent them to the paper to be included in Letter to the Editor, they would never be published, yet they are able to be published on the internet with complete immunity from any prosecution.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:29 pm

albalass from the 3a's as written an email to anna about her comments in the NOTW.......................pmsl,and this is the reply he/she got to it from anna lol

''RE: Lies and defamation‏
Sent: 01 June 2009 09:18:48
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Susan
Thanks
for this, and glad to know you read my column- even if you don't agree.
I was writing in essence about the police, and and I don't know where
you get your information, but it is universally accepted that they
bungled the investigation from day one and have hampered it since. That
is the fact of the matter whether you like it or not. I have contacts
and friends who have homes in the area and have been appalled at the
way they have been upset that the McCann case has affected tourism.
That is also the fact of the matter. And you may remember the shouts
and anger of the local people when Maddie's mother ran the gauntlet in
the street on her way to the police station. I will never forget that,
but I didn't mention that in my column. But that is also a fact that
you seem to ignore.
I stand by everything I say, and judging by the emails I have had, so does many of my readers.
Cheers
Anna ''

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Laffin Laffin Looks like albalass (SUSAN) from the 3a is a ickle bit upset about it to,so are the others over there and they have responded by posting a ray of deluded abusive posts at Anna.......... and they are suggesting she reads bennets book to get her facts straight seeing as the mccanns wont allow goncs book to be published in the uk!!!!!!!LOL

Anna,the book you need to read(not that im suggesting you need to read a book) is the one published by this forum which highlights all the failures and issues regarding the incompetence or corruption of the PJ in this case.................''the Madeleine investigation incompetence or corruption''
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:49 pm

Oh dear they still do not get it do they? They are taking a huge big wet fish and smacking 'themselves' in their big kissers with it. It is hilarious to watch!

They go on about free speech, then complain when someone they disagree with exercises their right to free speech, showing clearly that if the 3 A's agree then it is free speech, but if they do not then it is libel!

The hate fest motivated people on the 3 A's seem to be a little confused about libel and free speech.

It is libellous to write that Gerry McCann and David Payne are paedophiles.
It is libellous to say that the McCanns killed their daughter.
(The vast majority of comments on the 3 A's are actually libellous)

However, it is NOT libellous to say that Goncalo Amaral is a convicted criminal liar - because it is true.

It is not libellous to say that Goncalo Amaral is a perjurer and that he concealed evidence of a torture - because it is true.

It is not libellous to say that Goncalo Amaral is defaming Gerry and Kate McCann by accusing them of harming their child - because this is true.

It is not libellous to say that Goncalo Amaral is a disgraced former PJ detective who was sacked from the Madeleine investigation and relieved of his position of chief of police in Portimao - because it is true.

It is not libellous to say that Goncalo Amaral was guilty of bungling this investigation right from the start - because this is true.

It is not libellous to say that Goncalo Amaral is incompetent - because this is true.

It is not libellous to say that Goncalo Amaral has been cashing in making as much money out of Madeleine's name, a child he failed abysmally - because this is true.

It is not libellous to say that Kate and Gerry McCann have been the victims of Goncalo Amaral's hate campaign against them - because this is true.

It is not libellous to say that Goncalo Amaral does not have one shred of evidence and not one scrap of proof to be saying and writing the things he has said and written about the McCanns - because this is true.

It is not libellous to say that Goncalo Amaral will pay a very heavy price for what he has done - because this is true.

It is not libellous to say that Goncalo Amaral has harmed Portugal's reputation far more than Madeleine being abducted has - because this is true.

It is not libellous to say that the members of the 3 A's having a collection to fund Goncalo Amaral's court costs, is completely barking mad insane - because this is true.

Anna Smith says she stands by everything she says and she is not the only one.

I stand by what she says too and so do the vast majority of people, so it is not libellous to say that the majority of sane people think the members who post on the 3 A's are lowlifes and that the 3 a's are only just beginning to realise how normal sane people view them - because this is true!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:37 am

Bang on!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:41 am

Well said Rosie.

3A's are a bit slow on the uptake not realising that what they are saying on their forum is not acceptable to most people. Morally it is unacceptable, legally it is unacceptable.

They have nothing that supports their accusations and suppositions and each time they bring their extreme views out of the forum, they embarass themselves, as with the emails to Anna. If they want to try to change her mind, then they will need something more than a pamplett which is lacking any corroborating evidence, and appears to be little more than a fantasy novelette. Probably would have been better as a comic.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:36 am

The 3as live in a bubble and no matter how hard you try to penetrate it with facts or criticism, its a losing battle.
But thank goodness every so often comes along a journalist like Anna who tell it like it really is and the 3as is nothing more than a meeting place of the misfits in todays society.

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:24 pm

Mulleena wrote:The 3as live in a bubble and no matter how hard you try to penetrate it with facts or criticism, its a losing battle.
But thank goodness every so often comes along a journalist like Anna who tell it like it really is and the 3as is nothing more than a meeting place of the misfits in todays society.

pmsl mulleena,

cant hep but laugh my draws of at that post of yours.Its just the way you have worded the first line of it

the 3'as live in a bubble!!!!and no matter how hard you try and penetrate it with facts etc its a losing battle!!! Laffin Laffin Laffin

geeeee wizzzz bubbs who would have known eh?
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:23 pm

I just got that Clairesy Laffin Laffin Laffin

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:17 pm

Mulleena wrote:I just got that Clairesy Laffin Laffin Laffin

Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin glad you got it!!lmao Laffin Laffin
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WibbleWobble Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:26 am

Pedro Silva wrote:All vitriolic 3A´s websites should be shut down.

Well said it should be sooner rather than later gagging
WibbleWobble
WibbleWobble
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-05-05

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:19 am

WibbleWobble wrote:
Pedro Silva wrote:All vitriolic 3A´s websites should be shut down.

Well said it should be sooner rather than later gagging

Hmmmmmmmmm Laffin Laffin couldn't agree more.Hang on i have a magic wand here.............izzy wizzy lets gets busy!!!!...........ZAP!!!

if only hey!!
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down