Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kates diary leaked

+8
vee8
Marilyn
May
calcite51
clairesy
janeGT
dianeh
Mobira
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Kates diary leaked Empty Kates diary leaked

Post by clairesy Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:42 am

EXCERPTS from Kate McCann’s diary covering the first agonising weeks after daughter Maddie vanished have emerged.

They show that the desperate mum left messages asking PM Gordon Brown to “increase political pressure” to aid the search. After he phoned 40-year-old Kate and husband Gerry, she noted that Mr Brown was “nice and supportive” — but that she “felt a bit emotional after”.

The pages were obtained from police files by a Portuguese paper.

Maddie, now five, went missing in the Algarve in May 2007. Disgraced police chief Goncalo Amaral, 48, has made fanciful claims in his new book that it was impossible to conduct the inquiry due to political pressure brought by the McCanns.

Family spokesman Clarence Mitchell said last night the claims were “distorted and ridiculous”.

Meanwhile, shameless Amaral said yesterday he may write another book about the case.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/maddie/article1477927.ece
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I suppose in the next few days we will hear more about kates personal thoughts 😢

Theres just no stopping these people is there???God sake these two cant even have a private thought without it being splashed all over the papers.When are they going to stop trying to bring these two down??This is just really low.There are probably things in that diary that kate wouldn't want released,and who can blame her.Its not the business of others. Whats in that diary is a personal account of her own heartache etc..taking it in the first place is bad enough but to allow it to be printed in world wide media is just dam right degrading and humiliating. Why don't they just take the skin off her sh#t to analyse that aswel while they are at it.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Kates diary leaked Empty Re: Kates diary leaked

Post by Rosie Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:13 pm

The Portuguese government has got to be embarrassed by this, it is getting absolutely ridiculous, it is portraying a country where the government has no say and where the police are actually running the show.

Portugal is beginning to look like a nation of spiteful insensitive vengeful people and then we have Amaral saying he is going to write another book! How? he was taken off this investigation, so how would he have material for it?

I think that the EU have to get involved here, it is obvious that the Portuguese government are not in control of the country.

I feel very much for the ordinary Portuguese people because this whole thing is totally unacceptable.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Kates diary leaked Empty Kate's Diary

Post by dianeh Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:32 pm

If the diary was disallowed for use by the magistrate, how is it that excerpts can be included in the police file and available for public consideration? I remember that the PJ had photocopies and that this was not allowed, only the original is allowed,and they were not given permission to sieze it.

Will the supposed 14 text messages which were also disallowed (and which in all likelihood never existed) also turn up on the Courier de Manure front page as well.

These are different to witness statements or the forensic report from the FSS, because these two items were excluded from the investigation by the magistrate.

In other words, how can information that was not legally supposed to be in the PJ's possession be in the files???
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Kates diary leaked Empty This is so very sick...

Post by calcite51 Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:09 pm

How dare Kate's diary be leaked? And how dare Amaral talk about 'writing another book' about the case. The only thing positive I can say about leaking the leak about Kate's call to Gordon Brown is that if she and Gerry knew Madeleine was dead or killed (if you listen to the antis) then why would she be begging Mr. Brown's help in moving the case forward?

Rosie, I agree with you - the EU should have gotten involved a long time ago. I feel for Kate and Gerry - there seems to be no end to this traversty of justice. What a joke!
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830

Back to top Go down

Post by janeGT Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:51 am

I also read this morning about leaks from kate's diary. . . but it gets even worse..

* AMARAL wants to publish another book

* m3 accused of trying to murder a witness who gave information on Madeleine and wanted to show Joanna cipriano was still alive, but, he was ex jail colleague of Joanna's uncle....!!!!!

* MURAT to sue the Oldfields, and the Paynes for character assassination and also sue the REPUBLIC OF PORTUGAL and anyone else from files who has slurred his reputation!!!

* MAX CLIFFORD AND MURAT have fallen out as Murat has now employed and paid for another PR firm to take his case on, despite Max Clifford doing it for nothing. (links as per previous posts)

* CENSUS 1901 RECORDS states that Madeleine's dob is JUNE 2003 and not 12 May 2003 as stated, so tell me how her passport would be given out if incorrect birth certificate given?? am I Alice and am I in wonderland now? Mad Hatter tea over here please!!!!!!!!!

These leaks and spurious comments are crazy! :roll: :x

www.mccannfiles.com
www.portugalresident.com - also see current VOTE ON SHOULD MCCANNS SUE ...
www.briansdreams.com and links therein partic. page 32

you just could not make it up could you. No integrity here at all. In one small tiny slimy way I applaud Murat for the first and probably last time in my life, for suing the REPUBLIC OF PORTUGAL. No standards. . . well why mince words here, corrupt!!!! morally bankrupt. Roll on sept and the FAMOUS 🇳🇴 FIVE trial. baited breath. but won't hold it.........!!!! :bounce: :cheers:

so...sue me robert !!!!!!!!!!! :cheers: :suspect:

see previous links to read this for yourself 🇳🇴

ps is that Madeira Lawyer still dragging dams?????! just a thought. and
pps is Murat going to sue all 13 witnesses saying they SAW HIM outside apartment that night????? (one saying they saw him INSIDE MADELEINE'S BEDROOM ON NIGHT OF 3 MAY)

THE EU should have been involved imho before now, but I am certain they are watching very closely, particularly at those archaic secrecy laws.

Last edited by janeGT on Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:42 am; edited 8 times in total
janeGT
janeGT
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Mobira Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:45 am

janeGT wrote:I also read this moning about leaks from kate's diay. but it gets even worse..

* AMARAL wants to publish another book
* m3 accused of trying to murder a witness who gave information on Madeleine and wanted to show Joanna cipriano was still alive, but, he was ex jail colleague of Joanna' uncle....!!!!!
* MURAT to sue the Oldfields, and the Paynes for characte assassination and also sue the REPUBLIC OF PORTUGAL and anyone else from files who has slurred his reputation

you just could not make it up could you.

see previous links to read this for yourself 🇳🇴

Can it really get any weirder? Not at all surprised at all that Amaral wants to write a new book though - he knows how lucrative it is now, let's just hope he writes about something he knows anything about this time, like "how to torture and beat confessions out of suspects" or something similar...
Mobira
Mobira
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by janeGT Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:06 am

I agree with you there, Mobira, he seems to me clearly to be providing a pension for himself if / when.... he gets out of jail.

do not PASS GOnc :suspect:
do not cash in your alleged £400,000 'book' cache, and rising!!! :x :roll: :twisted:
do not tell your 3 kids where u are they will be so proud (not!!!) :P :evil: :roll:

roll on trial time. let's see how Portuguese 'justice' handle this one. Whitewash? or a long awaited Stand Off.

take your pick.

the jury's out....well soon enough. :bounce:
janeGT
janeGT
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:16 am

I wonder if gonc keeps a diary? Cant imagine what would be addressed in it? Lol

something tells me it would be a dangerous thing for some people to keep a detailed account of their thoughts and feelings. Hmmmmmmm
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Kates diary leaked Empty Census 1901

Post by dianeh Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:48 am

CENSUS 1901 RECORDS states that Madeleine's dob is JUNE 2003 and not 12 May 2003 as stated, so tell me how her passport would be given out if incorrect birth certificate given?? am I Alice and am I in wonderland now? Mad Hatter tea over here please!!!!!!!!!

Jane, I tried to get the record up on the Census 1901 page it says not found, record doesnt exist or something like that.

Try it for yourself.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Kates diary leaked Empty And as for Murat

Post by dianeh Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:51 am

He must sue in Portugal. And if in Portugal libel has not been taken seriously,the it is even more doubtful that such an action would succeed. It is unlikely that a witness can be sued for giving evidence, even if mistaken, unless it can be proven that they deliberately lied and were malicious, and that is a criminal prosecution, not a civil one.

Looks like Mr Murat wont holding on to the money he received from the British papers for long, it will be going to pay court costs in the next round. He will loose if he tries to sue the Tapas members, he may do alright against the Portuguese press though.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by janeGT Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:18 am

diane
hi
the entry is published in full page 32 of brians pages.......

and Murat apparently wants to sue the REPUBLIC OF PORTUGAL as well. As he has dual nationality he could make a case in the UK>

good grief.

beggars belief. :roll:
janeGT
janeGT
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:39 am

janeGT wrote:diane
hi
the entry is published in full page 32 of brians pages.......

and Murat apparently wants to sue the REPUBLIC OF PORTUGAL as well. As he has dual nationality he could make a case in the UK>

good grief.

beggars belief. :roll:

Duel nationality hey...hmmmmm cool...bet he don't pay duel bl##dy taxes though ;)
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Kates diary leaked Empty Jane/Clairesy

Post by dianeh Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:00 am

I know it is on Brian's website but that doesnt make it true. And when I went to the Census 1901 site, I couldnt access that information.

Try it for yourself. See if you can.

I do not just believe everything I see, and so I went and tried to confirm this. And I couldnt, because I couldnt access it. Not talking about the site, talking about Madeleine McCann's record. This was yesterday. It may be the site had a problem yesterday, or it may be not true (that is the info may not be from the site), and it may be that there has been an error when the details were input. (assuming the site was really accessed and that the details put on Brian's site was a true reflection).

My mum's name is spelt wrong on her birth certificate (apparently Grandad couldnt spell or didnt listen to Nana but when he registered the birth it was wrong, and Mum only just found out about it after 63 years). I know someone who got a copy of her birth certificate to find her birthdate was wrong, and it really was wrong. It has been put down to a clerical error when it was entered into the computer (transferred from the old registry book). I dont know about England but in Aust, the Registry form has little boxes over it, so it can be scanned in,but I dont think that is too reliable, and some records just wont load properly. We have a certificate from the hospital that is stuck onto the form, and that confirms the date, so if it was entered wrong on the form,it can be easily checked. My birth date is wrong on my Baptism certificate and up until the last 15 years or so, a Baptism certificate was considered as accurate as a birth certificate for ID purposes. I used it to get my driver's licence and had to get them to put the different birth date on the license. At one point my name was incorrect on my driver's licence as well, and it was difficult to get it fixed. And I am pretty sure when I filled out the paper work, I knew how to spell my own name.

It is important to verify those things that are easily verifiable, and this birth date thing should have been easy to verify, but it wasnt. And even if true, it means nothing, other than an error may have occurred when the details were entered.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Kates diary leaked Empty Census 1901

Post by calcite51 Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:01 pm

I tried it to Diane - last nite and it didn't work for me eitehr.
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:52 pm

Probably a error made by the passport agency..one which might have been rectified if it was noticed earlier.I had two friends identical twins...one of them didn't have a passport but the other did.When the one was offered a trip to Florida by a friend she used her twin sisters passport to go.And pulled it off to.

I think when they check a passport the pass the basic of details and let you through customs without questioning a dob. Also if the dob was wrong then it would have to be a error made at the passport office as you need to send you birth certificate off when you apply for a passport so it can be checked against the details of your application form.I will ask about it next time im there as the passport office is only a few miles from me so I shall pop ind ask that if such an error occurred would they be able to use the passport until it was able to be rectified.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by janeGT Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:33 am

Madeleine's ,,alleged,, birthdate June not May.....

The so called ''entry'' is published on briansdreams.com page 32 in full there

the 1901 census entry for Madeleine Beth Mcann, LEICESTER

but I know all documentation can be altered online so make of it what you will. Previous documentation including the ivf issues state her dob as 12 May. I know caution required here. :pale:
janeGT
janeGT
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Kates diary leaked Empty jane

Post by Guest Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:29 am

hiya jane says it all dont it

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:08 am

oh WTF can't they even leave this child's birthday alone?

Too much, just way way too much.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by janeGT Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:57 am

the last week we could be excused for thinking we have all been asleep and woken up in the funny farm. 🐷

pointless dissinformation, rumour speculation and downright DELIBERATE LIES - especially from those in charge who know better. she died in the apartment/died on the stairs/was sold/was in africa, france, brazil, australia, malta aAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH :x

why oh why oh why? confused

If it were their own child they would go mad thinking people could distract from the right path like this. In just a few short days, it will be the 15 month mark of Madeleine's disappearance. None of us I am sure thought we would still be here discussing this case after so long and not any further forward, in fact one step forward, 10 back!!!

You just could not make up all the red herrings here!!!
janeGT
janeGT
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Kates diary leaked Empty Kate's Diary

Post by May Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:32 am

People on other sites are digging the dirt on Kate because of her leaked diary entries, asking why she should be filling in a diary at such a time. Sorry, but I seem to remember reading that she was advised to keep a diary as it would be therapeutic. Is Claire on tonight? I have struggled and struggled to join this forum and have finally made it. Claire, I am Eileen, Katzer and now may!!!!!!!! Hehehehe it is the only way I could join by changing my name, there is nothing sinister in it. Happy to be here at last! Eileen
May
May
Master
Master

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:23 am

May wrote:People on other sites are digging the dirt on Kate because of her leaked diary entries, asking why she should be filling in a diary at such a time. Sorry, but I seem to remember reading that she was advised to keep a diary as it would be therapeutic. Is Claire on tonight? I have struggled and struggled to join this forum and have finally made it. Claire, I am Eileen, Katzer and now may!!!!!!!! Hehehehe it is the only way I could join by changing my name, there is nothing sinister in it. Happy to be here at last! Eileen

Hello hunni!!!!!!How are you ..soooo glad you made it on board Eileen. I know theres nout sinister in you name hun...your a nice, genuine person and have some really good points on this case too.Glad your here at last!!!!!

I think lisa got registered the other day(not sure but i think i saw her name on the newest member not long ago)

As for kates diary.Yes I remember reading she was advised to keep a diary to.I think it was her counselor who was flow in to support them in those early days that suggested she do it. And to be honest who can blame her for writing down some her her most private thoughts.....what bleeding business is it of anyone else's.She as given a sworn statement to cops.What she writes in her diary about how she feels when shes in her darkest thoughts is her own dam business....arghhhhh i get annoyed at this sort of intrusion into someones life its cruel. Infact I have only ever heared of such an intrusion if it benefits the person.e.g someone (such as couselor/support workers) trying to help someone by getting hold of their thoughts in their diary to find out whats going on for them etc.I have no problems with that.... Its helped many a people in a desperate situation.And isn't done with cruel intentions. Infact sometimes it as proved to be life saving to people.Especially in the sad circumstances where people have gone off to meet nuts from the web.

Everything the pj has done to this family seems to be done for more sinister reasons.Gonc says he knows the book will upset the family...then why publish it???
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Kates diary leaked Empty Clairesy

Post by dianeh Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:06 am

While reading (or rather misreading your post) a thought just jumped into my head.

The PJ (sorry not the PJ but Gonc) are turning trying to turn everything about the McCanns into something sinister, or with an ulterior motive, or that it proves something. But that is just ridiculous. Not everthing in their lives at that time or previous can and would have a connection to an accidental death being that this is the main theory.

By trying to tie so many unrelated and irrelevant threads together, they are proving to me that it is a fabrication. It is like when someone tells a lie, and then another lie to cover it and another lie.

A quick summary of the things that support the PJ's theory, according to the papers. Kate's diary, the blue bag, they are swingers, they drink too much, they didnt check the kids, they lied about how often they did, the friends lied about checking the kids, the friends lied about seeing Murat, Kate is depressed, Madeleine was difficult to handle, they didnt call the police, they didnt search, Kate said someone had taken Madeleine, Cuddle Cat was somehow in the wrong position, fingerprints on the window, the dogs, the bed wasnt slept in, Kate lied about the breeze from the window, Jane Tanner lied about seeing the man, Gerry was carrying Madeleine at at the beach, Madeleine cried for hours the night before, etc etc etc.

This is just ridiculous. Apart from the outright lies that are in the above paragraph, there is the ludicrous scenario that all of this is somehow relevant and proves something. No it doesnt. It isnt the quantity of spurious reports that makes a case, it is quality evidence. But it seems that in the absence of any evidence, that somehow Gonc was going to wear them down (or perhaps the magistrate instead) with bulk, as if all of this proves anything. It clearly doesnt. Most of it is ridiculous, but it is what the anti's have seized on.

Does anyone else feel this, that it is appears that without any evidence, a huge number of possible circumstantion and mostly unrelated and untrue titbits are thrown together to try to prove a case. No wonder the ex coppers that have commented on this case have been so hard on the PJ.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:20 am

Hi diane,

did you misread my post? Im not following hun..
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Kates diary leaked Empty Clairesy

Post by dianeh Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:36 am

This bit

Everything the pj has done to this family seems to be done for more sinister reasons.Gonc says he knows the book will upset the family...then why publish it???

I read this first of all as, "Everything the family has done has seemed sinister" or something like that. And then it occurred to me that the reason for the massive quantity of bullshit running around was to precisely do that.

So it was me that misread your post, but it then provided me with an alternative point.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:22 am

Diane,

Oh right i see Lolll...Gawwwd im terribly slow tonght I think the coffee is off...... it must be as instead of keeping me awake it seems to be sending me to sleep !!!!LOLLL

sorry hunni!!!!!

Speak soon xx
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content