Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New British Suspect

+14
Tinkerbell43
May
rosemary
christabel
Rosie
dianeh
sadie
maria
clairesy
IwanttheTruth
Catkins
vee8
allformaddie
jean
18 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

New British Suspect - Page 3 Empty Re: New British Suspect

Post by clairesy Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:21 am

I knew i had counted all 6 of them LOL.....i would imagine though the gypsies would have been referring to the smaller child in the picture if they were asking to buy one.However i do think that little one there as a likeness to Madeleine's stamp,her hair etc.
I wonder if the children in this picture will be talked to?They might know Madeleine face.She might very well have stayed with them for a bit until she was sold maybe.Perhaps if they were shown a picture of Madeleine they might recognise her.I also wonder if they have been spoken to with regards to their elder brother who died last December.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:23 am

what colour is maroon? is that a red colour or burgundy?

sounds like they are saying they wore a morons top Laffin
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:25 am

Maroon is a reddy purple I'd say.

Winter
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:35 am

Clairesy, I think he sold the van and bought a whit Ford Cargo van and you are right, this is the one that his poor little boy fell out of and died. Apparently they did not even miss the child for a while, when they did they had to turn around and drive back to find him. I cannot understand this, how would you not miss one of your children? Surely the other five would have told them that David had fallen out? And how did he fall out? I know some of these vans have a windowed compartment behind the front seats but most do not.
Also this van would have been quite expensive to buy, so where did he get the money from?

Apparently the Spanish authorities still have his van, it had no tax, insurance or MOT.

I wonder when he purchased this van? How soon after Madeleine went missing? Or did he have it before she disappeared? That is quite possible, if he did, this van could have quite easily been parked in PDL without it causing any suspicion.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:40 am

It is also possible that the witness mistook blue for maroon at night, many colours look very different at night, this is well known and the police are aware of this when witnesses give descriptions at night.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:43 am

Hm not sure exactly when he bought the white van although there was one reported to have been seen parked outside the OC before Madeleine went missing.It disappeared when she was taken ,of course that could be a coincidence.I think though he purchased the white van not long after Madeleine was taken,although i read a report the other day which showed a picture of his blue campavan and it said,pictured is the blue van Hewlett arrived in Morocco with.So i guess he sold it in Morocco,which would have been end of may june as im sure he went to Morocco then.He stayed there for 3 months laying low(so the guy who befriended him said)If that's the case i would imagine his blue one is in Morocco somewhere.

winter........thanks for the maroon explanation lol.im not coloured blind lol however i had no idea what colour maroon was!! but i guess my guess was prety good anyway.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:03 am

I'm not sure either, but it would be good to find out, but at least the detectives know where it is. I cannot help but feel for that poor little boy, bless his little heart, what life did he have?
I have read that Hewlett's children do not have very good speech and that they are quiet and withdrawn and very well behaved.

My children were very well behaved too, but we knew we had them lol

I m frightened that he abused his own children, if the reports are new, then this fits the criteria. I bet he ruled them with a iron fist, bet they were too scared to say a thing out of place.

This is the person that the 3 A's have been defending! Sickos.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:50 am

Roadside find fuels hope she's still alive

Kate and Gerry McCann believe a bag of discarded clothes said to have a DNA link to Madeleine proves she is still alive. The plastic bag, found dumped near Faro airport in Portugal two weeks ago. The discarded white carrier, which was discovered 75miles from where the four-year-old vanished, contained a shower curtain, a white flannel, a green elastic band, a green child's T-shirt with a flower on the front and a pencil case with a pink heart motif. Crucially, there was also a pair of adult's jeans and a fleece which had traces of body fluid and hair with a partial DNA match to Madeleine. A friend of the McCanns said: "Kate and Gerry are very encouraged by news of this development, which on the face of it seems to be extremely significant.
"Obviously if there are items linked by DNA to Madeleine then that raises important questions about how they got there and who put them there. "However, the fact that they were found so recently does suggest that Madeleine could still be alive and that her abductor is active close to Praia da Luz. "This is obviously incredibly encouraging for Kate and Gerry and backs up what they have always said, which is that Madeleine was taken." The carrier bag, which was discovered by a member of the public, is the first significant clue found outside the McCanns' Praia da Luz holiday apartment in the six months since Madeleine vanished on May 3. The bag and its contents were sent to the Forensic Science Service lab in Birmingham for DNA analysis. It is believed the fleece and the jeans, which had more than 60 different stains on them, contained a "moderate" DNA match to Madeleine. It was rated three on a scale of eight. A source said: "The bag could be crucial. The DNA isn't an exact match to MADDY'S but it does link. The blue fleece and jeans were found to contain traces of congealed skin and hair. "They were found to contain DNA characteristics that could be attributed to Madeleine McCann. It is the first clue found outside the apartment complex and could provide a trail. ''Police are waiting for further test results to see if any other DNA is discovered. If so, it will be checked against a list of known sex offenders. Forensic expert Dr John Manlove said yesterday:
"If a crime stain produces a DNA profile that is not an exact match with a reference sample from a known individual then the DNA in the crime stain could not have originated from that individual. However, if there are many parts of similarity between the two DNA profiles, it should be considered that the individuals may be related." Madeleine did not own a pencil case or a similar T-shirt. The McCanns believe that if the bag is linked to their daughter, then those items may have been bought by her abductor. And a friend said none of the adult clothes found matched any items belonging to either Kate or Gerry. He added: "Kate and Gerry do not own a blue fleece, and never did during their time in Portugal. They are puzzled by the green T-shirt and pencil case which have reportedly been found because Madeleine was wearing pyjamas when she disappeared and did not have a pencil case
like the one described."

IN THE BAG
Shower curtain,
A white flannel,
A green elastic band,
A green child's T-shirt with a flower on front,
Pencil case with pink heart motif

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2007/11/05/madeleine-dna-in-bag-of-clothes-115875-20061862/
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

blue fleece?? could the road side rubbish have been left by Hewlett?They used to park up on the side of roads in fields as shown in the picture below to live. The fact that Madeleine dna was found in that bag might mean she had contact with those items.Or those who owned the items had contact with her.Hewlett renovated that van,he fitted it with kitchen and a shower,he states that in the latest news reports.Could the shower curtain be from the van?The child's t shirts might be his kids clothes and the blue fleece with hair and bodily fluids that match Madeleine,s.Also the fact there is a flannel in there suggests to me someones scrubbing up on the road sides.New British Suspect - Page 3 Genera11.........ive pasted a picture below,they both have blue fleeces on
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:04 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-491653/Bag-clothes-dumped-near-Portugal-airport-shows-DNA-links-Maddie.html

the above link is from the daily mail and again talks of that bag of clothes.It says the adult jeans and blue fleece contained hair and fluids which isn't an exact match to Madeleine although does link.The jeans have over 60 stains!!!!!!!! Someone dirty maybe who as no washing facilities??Wears the same clothes over and over maybe???
Also congealed skin and hair??Whats that mean?Does that mean there is skin,dead skin cells from where they aint being washed much?Urgh. IMO again there is a possible connection to a trampy type life style that Hewlett lives.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:11 am

Last edited by AlexG on Thu May 05, 2011 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total
AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:02 am

Having just looked at the photo of Hewletts family with their van, I can understand, now, why hewlett drove on after his son fell out of the back. They wouldn't be able to make him hear; the cab is detatched from the van box. They wouldn't have been able to open the side door either to signal, because the windstream would have kept it shut.
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:05 am

Photograph, top of page 2. this thread.

Is Mariana wearing black shoes?

Lots of people wear black shoes, mind - not just Bundleman.
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:22 am

alex i cant find the results for this bag of items on the dvd thread.where are they??As far as i was aware the results were as said by Birmingham lab?I haven't read or heard anymore on this sinse the items were rported back hten...anyone>>help i wanna know whats been said on these clothes in the bag!!!!!
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:24 am

haha sadie yer she is wearing black shoes chick,and the photo of her is with a beige pair of bottoms on and what appears to be a purplish top although i think thats those deluded blue fleece's they are both always wearing.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:36 am

Last edited by AlexG on Thu May 05, 2011 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total
AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:08 am

sorry alex i cant fooking find it.maybe you can post it here seeing as you know exactly where to find the result to.I aint looking no more tonight either as i am about to throw my pc through the frigging window here with frustration. Time for a cuppa for me and ciggie and maybe someone else who aint into cryptic clues can help me find the result to this deluded bag of items found near fara airport??I feel like challenge anika right now....Last i heard Birmingham lab said there was a link with Madeleine's dna....now all of a sudden i have volume this and that to read.Help please as im cracking up by here arghhhhhhhhh
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:28 am

And if the read up on this bag as been done by the pj then quite frankly im not concerned about it because they took their bloody time handing the files over in the first place.IMO they were all written out in a hurry and things added or taken out in time to hand over to the private investigators.Thats probably why it took them soo blooming long to hand them over.

Who wrote the results about the items in that bag????If its the pj..............them pmsl i have just wasted four hours or so searching for a load of BULL SH/t.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:02 am

clairesy wrote:what colour is maroon? is that a red colour or burgundy?

sounds like they are saying they wore a morons top Laffin

Maroon comes from the French word 'maron', which is a chestnut, Clairesy.

From my experience in life, I would say that Maroon is not absolutely the colour of a chestnut, but a bit of a cross between that colour and a reddy purple.

To mix that colour you would need a dollop of red, a smaller dollop of Blue and rather less Yellow. So a light navy under the orange of sodium lights {orange= red and Yellow as I am sure you know) could, I would think, look a sort of Maroon colour. Horrible things sodium lights, but better than nothing
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:03 am

clairesy wrote:sorry alex i cant fooking find it.maybe you can post it here seeing as you know exactly where to find the result to.I aint looking no more tonight either as i am about to throw my pc through the frigging window here with frustration. Time for a cuppa for me and ciggie and maybe someone else who aint into cryptic clues can help me find the result to this deluded bag of items found near fara airport??I feel like challenge anika right now....Last i heard Birmingham lab said there was a link with Madeleine's dna....now all of a sudden i have volume this and that to read.Help please as im cracking up by here arghhhhhhhhh

I cant find it either!
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:12 am

sadie wrote:
clairesy wrote:sorry alex i cant fooking find it.maybe you can post it here seeing as you know exactly where to find the result to.I aint looking no more tonight either as i am about to throw my pc through the frigging window here with frustration. Time for a cuppa for me and ciggie and maybe someone else who aint into cryptic clues can help me find the result to this deluded bag of items found near fara airport??I feel like challenge anika right now....Last i heard Birmingham lab said there was a link with Madeleine's dna....now all of a sudden i have volume this and that to read.Help please as im cracking up by here arghhhhhhhhh

I cant find it either!

nor i cant blooming well find it either sadie.I would imagine it doesnt say a lot though or im sure it would have been reported.IMO the items had a link to Madeleine's dna as stated by Birmingham lab.To be honest how can anyone believe the pj anyway.....they lied to Gerry about the Birmingham lab tests results on the car etc.So there you go.tickety boooo imo.

goncs that deluded he probably came from a lab him bloody self anyway,some prehistoric reptile redeveloped and formed in the shape of a human imo,anyone with a half a brain cell wouldn't believe a word he says as its normally spewed out over a glass of wine or two.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:25 am

Yes, they haven't done themselves any favours doing that have they? Now the world knows how they worked. Just another nail in Amarals coffin! - as the Head Honcho he takes the blame.

How angry Gerry and Kate must have been when they found out that the PJ had lied to them, in order to try and trip them up....and how despondent, knowing that the people they had trusted to look for Madeleine were not interested in looking at all, but only interested in making them the 'fall' guys.

They were warned that Kate would be 'fitted up' for the crime (is that the right expression?) way back before that.

Leanor Ciprianos husband contacted them and said he was worried for Kate and thought that she was in danger of being 'fitted up', the same as Leanor had been. He was a very brave man to do that, given the unequal power of the PJ.
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:04 am

Believe me my friend Sadie, they were not the only ones who were angry at that time, when they found out that PJ lied to them, I was furious, really furious.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:06 am

hi sadie hi pedro,.....

it angered me to! im fortunate enough to not have had to ever go through having someone i love abducted and not know where they are etc.But if ever did,it would break me,i couldn't sleep at night not knowing where they were etc or if they were ok etc.But to then know that the ones you thought were on your side,the ones who are suppose to be helping to find that loved one as actually been lying and manipulating the truth in order to fix you up would send me into a rage i know it would.I would be out for blood.Because it would tel me that they have had no intentions what so ever of even trying to search for them but instead have tried to paint me as being the killer or the one to have done away with their body.that would devastate me.And for that i would never ever trust a single word they said again.Which is why i don't trust a single word the pj say or do.IMO just because its the mccanns doesn't make it any different than if it were me,because they would have done the same to me.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:35 am

So right Clairesy.

Nobody, who knows about it, trusts them any more. Their fault!........ Or, their Head Honchos fault, because, where I come from, the top guy carries the buck! This is only right, because he probably instructs the way to do things - as he maybe instructed his officers to torture Leanor

And thanks Pedro for your feelings.

I have to say that I am very impressed by the Portuguese people on this forum. They are all very brave, IMO, to come on here after seeing what can happen if the PJ want it to.

Just to say, thank you for coming and helping us with our search for Madeleine and for your support to the Mccann family. We all appreciate your help very much. thumbsup2 clapping thankyou
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:48 am

sadie wrote:So right Clairesy.

Nobody, who knows about it, trusts them any more. Their fault!........ Or, their Head Honchos fault, because, where I come from, the top guy carries the buck! This is only right, because he probably instructs the way to do things - as he maybe instructed his officers to torture Leanor

And thanks Pedro for your feelings.

I have to say that I am very impressed by the Portuguese people on this forum. They are all very brave, IMO, to come on here after seeing what can happen if the PJ want it to.

Just to say, thank you for coming and helping us with our search for Madeleine and for your support to the Mccann family. We all appreciate your help very much. thumbsup2 clapping thankyou

I couldn't agree more, I have the utmost respect for our Portuguese friends.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next