Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

breaking news/Sky News

+4
calcite51
Tinkerbell43
clairesy
helenm
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

breaking news/Sky News Empty breaking news/Sky News

Post by helenm Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:10 pm

Sky news reporting this morning that the police in Portugal do not have enough evidence to formally charge the Mccanns. Goes on to say:

Judicial police "do not have sufficient evidence to allow formal charges to be brought against the McCanns in the disappearance of their daughter," the Correio da Manha newspaper said.

"The police have not found the guilty," echoed the Jornal de Noticias daily.

Madeleine disappeared on May 3, 2007, days before her fourth birthday, after she was left sleeping in a holiday apartment as her parents Kate and Gerry dined with friends in a nearby tapas bar in the southern Portuguese resort of Praia da Luz.

Her parents were made formal suspects on September 7 last year in one of the many dramatic twists in the case. They insist Madeleine was abducted.

Clarence Mitchell, the McCanns' spokesman, told Sky News: "As usual, these are non-attributed sources and we have not heard this officially. But if it is true it's not before time - kate and Gerry have suffered enough.

"Police should lift their arguido (suspect) status and should pass their information over to our investigators who continue to work on the case.

"We still need to find Madeleine."

Sky's Crime correspondent Martin Brunt said: "If the police stop treating the Mccanns as suspects the couple would hope that more effort would be put into finding their little girl."

Another Briton, Robert Murat, was also declared a suspect in the case.

The newspaper said the closure of the investigation would be announced in the next few days.

Well this looks like leaks to prepare the world for the sorry sorry mess the PJ have made in trying to find Madeleine. What we have been saying for such a long time. Looks like the cse on the 7th of July in the High Court will find positive for the Mccanns and at last someone will be looking for Madeleine.
Their arguido status should be dropped forthwith but you can virtually hear the 'no smoke without fire' from the anti sites.

Last edited by Rosiepops on Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forum Revamp Title Amended For Easier Reference)
helenm
helenm
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

breaking news/Sky News Empty Hi Helen

Post by Rosie Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:18 pm

I am bloody angry, 16 months and this incompetent shower(PJ) haven't a bloody clue! :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:

Portugal newspaper editor saying it is not closing!!!!!!!!!!!!

shelving for lack of evidence - case on ice. He does NOT know if the suspects remain arguidos but he thinks NOT.

He said the investigations will never end it is just that they are slow now!

Oh FF's S! Tell us something we don't know, these investigations haven't even got up to a crawl ever since Madeleine disappeared. bunch of idiots!

(This is typed as I heard it from a journalist called PINTO)
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

breaking news/Sky News Empty Also

Post by Rosie Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:22 pm

yet again this news is leaked to the press and the whole world knows before the McCann's!

NOT ONCE has Rebelo spoken to the McCann's during this investigation NOT ONCE! How bloody incompetent is that? It beggars belief! Even if he cannot tell them anything about the case, as they are supposed to be suspects in the case of a missing child, how come since he took over this case he has not even spoken to them ONCE?

Coincidental too, that lardy boy walks yesterday and this is released today! :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

You cannot make this up can you?
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

breaking news/Sky News Empty Re: breaking news/Sky News

Post by clairesy Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:28 pm

Thanks for posting this helenm,

I actually had a tear in my eye then.Not because i was surprised, but because its about bloody time.

This case in my opinion as been deliberately dragged out by this incompetent police force.There is an innocent family caught up in this sickness and most of all a defenseless child in a world full of strangers waiting to see her mammy and daddy again.

We all knew this would happen ..we knew there was NO EVIDENCE AGAINST KATE AND GERRY........

this case could have been run better by a bunch of bloody juveniles
Its very concerning to know madeleine as been given such an injustice.

I hope that she is safe and returned to her mammy and daddy.

C'mon madeleine..... time to come home now.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:13 pm

Lets hope the PJ dont wait until July 14th and just drop the case in the next few days so everyone who needs the information they have witheld can start searhing for Madeleine again.

I think this leak is to soften the blow on the PJ when they confirm it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:55 am

Mixed feelings for McCanns If the Portuguese police drop the Madeleine case it raises the question of who will continue to search for her ?

Today, Mitchell also urged the Portuguese police not to abandon their investigation files and leave them "gathering dust" on a shelf.

"I'm not going to criticise the Portuguese police at this stage," he added. "We still have to work with them."

Despite this latest development in the Madeleine investigation, the McCanns remain convinced their daughter can be found.

A spokesman for the charity Missing People said investigations into missing persons were only ever closed when all appropriate avenues were exhausted.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2008/jul/01/madeleinemccann

Three Words spring to mind, Leaks~ Pressure & Timebomb ...
We all know Why this was Way Too Big :oops: for the PJ (Poor Job)
You have caused Enough Embarrassment to your Country now make it Right ..
Hand over those Files & let Madeleine Come Home.

Back to top Go down

breaking news/Sky News Empty Re breaking news

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:45 am

So the PJ have leaked, yet again, to Portugese newspapers and are allegedly about to archive the case, in the absence of appropriate evidence against the McCanns.
According to an editor of a Portugese newspaper, on BBC news, all evidence will have to be made public anyway, in a matter of weeks.
Well, you are not going to be able to quietly close this case, PJ, as the world will not allow it and your primitive policing methods and lies, are going to be exposed to the world.
A grave injustice has been committed against the grieving parents of this small child and PJ leaks, in order to pressure the parents, have been the order of the day.
I fervently hope that ex PJ personnel, on gardening leave, are not allowed to make money, on the back of their incompetence. Sue them Clarence and also the psychos on the hate blogs.
Put that in your pipe and smoke it, PJ.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:28 am

Melbel I wish there was an applause button which I could operate for your post, you have said it in a nutshell as has the other posters on this thread. breaking news/Sky News Happy096

I am wary of what the Portuguese judicial system is trying to do here, because on hearing Clarence talking on the lunchtime news, he sounded really angry and he made reference to the PJ, that they must not be allowed to put the files on a shelf gathering dust, when they could help other "more experienced" investigators find Madeleine.

If the PJ try this, well we simply cannot allow this to happen, if they do try this, I think there will be a huge backlash against Portugal and their neanderthal police! This innept shower make you feel as if you are banging your head against a brick wall!

if that is the kind of investigators their degrees turn out, then give me good old fashioned coppers, prepared to do the hard yards any day of the week, over the bungling buffoon keystone PJ Kops! breaking news/Sky News Angry046
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:38 am

hi mum 21,what a wonderfull poem you wrote would you mind if i put this on the sky news forum i will of course put it under your name (as it is your poem in your own right).

maybe youll pm your permission for this to be done.

sian

Back to top Go down

breaking news/Sky News Empty Sian

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:42 am

You can use it...but here it is as I wrote it. Clairesy has changed a word here and there...which was very wrong to do. But you must put my name to it like shows at the bottom of the poem.

Don't Forget About Me

My name is Madeleine McCann
Snatched when I was still ony three.
Please help my family in their search
Because they are missing me.

If you think you have information
Whether you be certain or unsure
Please pick up the phone
And give the Portuguese Police a call.

Return me to my Mummy and Daddy
So they can kiss away my tears.
Let them hold me in their arms again
And soothe away my fears.

Remember my name...Madeleine McCann
Please don't forget about me.
Display my banner all over the world
And help to set me free.

©Kaye Stubbington
24th.May 2007

Back to top Go down

breaking news/Sky News Empty mum 21

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:48 am

hi mum 21 and thank you im going to copy post it now and post it on sky i am hopefull it will be posted there,as i said ill will post it under your own rights.

again thank you

sian

Back to top Go down

breaking news/Sky News Empty breaking news

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:25 am

"I WANT MADELEINE MCCANN FOUND, AS MUCH AS ANYONE,I DO NOT WANT THE INVESTIGATION TO END"SAYS ROBERT MURAT.

BREAKING NEWS ON SKY REPORTS.

SIAN

Last edited by amber on Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

breaking news/Sky News Empty breaking news

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:27 am

"I WANT MADELEINE MCCANN FOUND, AS MUCH AS ANYONE,I DO NOT WANT THE INVESTIGATION TO END"SAYS ROBERT MURAT.

BREAKING NEWS ON SKY REPORTS.

SIAN

Back to top Go down

breaking news/Sky News Empty Re breaking news

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:39 am

Hi Rosie
It looks as if the Attorney general, has been wrongfooted by the leak, "from "unidentified Police sources ".The PJ must be pretty sure then, that they have not got a case.
Everything about the revolting way that this case has been handled, almost from day one of the investigation, has, to me, looked as if "saving face ", is the most pressing priority.I deplore the level of corruption, that surrounds this case.
What other country would allow compromised policemen,accused of torturing suspects, in a similiar case, to lead the enquiry ?
What other country would allow books to be published by such compromised officials, all before any charges are made.?It is just not good enough, in a modern European country, which claims to be a democracy.
I have no doubt that Portugal will be mauled, in the European courts, because of malpractice in the way this case has been conducted.
How dare they invoke the secrecy laws, when the PJ have blatantly broken every rule in their book.!
I am so very sorry for this poor little girl and her family.
The trail has probably gone dead, because of the refusal of this malfunctioning Police force.For heaven's sake, let a more experienced Force deal with it.
There is never any shame in asking for and accepting help.
Also, why do the loons on TWS, suppose that the Leicestershire Police are unhappy about sharing information that they have received from Portugal,with the arguidos?
The so called tsunami will certainly rock Portugal.Bring it on.

Back to top Go down

breaking news/Sky News Empty INJUSTICE

Post by Mandz Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:40 am

Mum21 excellent poem!

No surprises there then eh media attention PJ leaks first before the most important people in this?

In my opinion:Preparing the world for the big oh eh we don’t have any evidence against this couple oops sorry and sorry for focusing on the McCann’s and not Maddie who should have always been the focus because IMO they knew fine well this couple were not involved. IMO there inhumane system might work for them in Portugal however we and the McCann’s and majority of sane normal people will not accept this.

I heard one radio station say the case will be closed and McCann’s status dropped and another saying the case will remain open? I wonder what version they gave out. Honestly.. I hope the McCann’s and their lawyers get to see this file and what injustice their daughter received and sue the living day lights out of them. It's the only way. Hit them hard go on every chat show and promote Maddie disappearance and tell them of the inhumane treatment and disservice.
The evil sick monster who took her has got away with this and this makes my blood boil.

what will the thug blogs do now - accept they were wrong??? They said they had every faith in the PJ so will they accept their decision to drop the McCann status??
:evil:
Mandz
Mandz
Apprentice's Assistant
Apprentice's Assistant

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:47 am

Firstly

mum 21,
No i didn't see your name by the poem.... I saw the poem this morning whilst browsing the web looking for any news on the latest...not even sure where I got it from.Thought it was appropriate given thats the Portuguese seem to want to dump the case and posted it. Sorry if i have caused you any offense.It wasn't intended.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm it seems the Portuguese have not dropped the madeleine case after all...just another leak Or so I just read on sky news.
Doesn't serprise me in the slightest.Rosiepops i think what the Portuguese cops are doing now is slowly trying to buy back public support maybe..not sure but each time the mccanns are about to do something positive with the search the Portuguese take over the headlines once again.The last time it was the very same day the mccans were in Brussels campaigning for the amber alert system....this time I feel they are being clever and instead of dropping a bombshell on the 7th July I feel they are gradually creeping in with what they want to be headlines in the next few days....firstly by todays leak and then with more headlines around the 7th??....And again solely to dominate the worlds media when the mccanns are about to take on another crucial step in their search for madeleine.

Sad isn't it that they cant even leave the family alone to search for their child.You cant help but ask yourself why they would want to do such a thing if they are on their side???After all they have no evidence on the mccanns...thats been stated in todays news. SO........................what is it they are trying to do to this poor family???Shut them up maybe...put a spoke in the wheels for them once again by leaking things that sway some peoples opinions on them.

The leak about madeleine asking kate why she didn't come to them the night they were crying is a classic example of their handy work. Ive been searching the web and reading some stuff from the begining of the case and I cant honestly understand how the Portuguese police force can justify their
accusations. They were so adamant that madeleine was abducted.Apparently they even had evidence to prove she was abducted!!!!!!!!!!

Where is this evidence gone now????

How have they gone from having evidence that she was abducted ...to having none??thus resulting in them pointing their finger at the mccanns???

I wonder if it is becasue in the begining the Portuguese cops didn't realise how much of a challenge the mccanns were actually going to be for them.
I have also read today that Murat will also be free from his status if they drop the case.

Hmmmmmmmmmm all back to square one again. Except for...madeleine is still missing and as Clarence said today needs to be found.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:15 am

You know I feel sad. Very very sad. Listerning to as many news reports I could today.

Poor Madeleine, God bless her, she has lost the most from all this shambles. Let those who wish to carry on searching have all the information that will help. I cannot understand why information on sightings was witheld just for the sake of politics. This is a real little lady that is missing not a political tennis ball for certain people to bat about and even now the PJ are taking the best posible action which will allow them to save face....or so it seems. We are being manipulated by them, why?? Lets hope they decide once and for all what they are going to do soon. I'm seething with the PJ I hope it doesn't come across the wrong way with you guys n Gals.

Back to top Go down

breaking news/Sky News Empty ModNrodder Today at 6:15 pm

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:18 am

hi there

well said, i whole heartly agree.

Back to top Go down

breaking news/Sky News Empty This is what times on line is reporting...

Post by calcite51 Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:41 am

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/europe/article4246941.ece
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830

Back to top Go down

breaking news/Sky News Empty Kate's diary

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:12 am

Hi Calcite
Thanks for the link to Times.How weird that Journal de Noticias says "that the decision to archive the case, would be made, only after the Court had ruled on whether Mrs McCann's personal diary, could be used in evidence.Police have been waiting for the ruling since September."
The diary,was apparently written after the event and I understood that a copy had been submitted.What is the big deal about writing a universal truth, in a diary, that 3 kids under four, can be a handful.? Tell me about it. I have been there.It is quite clear that Madeleine is a much loved child and no dirt was dished about her care, before the abduction, or it would have been.
It strikes me, that there is always a convenient excuse, with this enquiry.The Portugese are always awaiting this and that and the ball is always found to be in their Court.
Shameful that this enquiry has been so ineptly handled, all hidden under secrecy.The whole thing stinks.
This child is a UK citizen and we are not going to let this rest, in some dusty archive.
I am convinced that numerous investigative journalists are working on this and their findings will rock Portugal.

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:15 am

Are we talking about the GENUINE Kate's diary, the one she started writing about two weeks after Madeleine's abduction, or the FAKE diary, the one that had extracts published in the press, which later even the PJ admitted was a fake, the creation of a Portuguese journalist? There never WAS any extract saying Madeleine was a handful, it was a forgery, but it still gets passed on as truth by certain websites. :evil:
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:18 am

Just a minute, can we backtrack here? Did somebody say the Great Gonzo was cleared? 😢 You are kidding? That has got to be an even greater travesty of justice. Please tell me it isn't true, or I will not sleep tonight, I have been pinning so much hope on him being convicted.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

breaking news/Sky News Empty Thats ok Clairesy

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:47 am

But be very careful when taking things like poems from the internet. Always check if it has a copyright on the bottom. You are lucky this time because it was my poem and I am a member of this forum. I have no objections to any of my poems being used...my only request is my copyright and name appears at the bottom and they are not altered in any way. Other than that I am glad you liked it enough to use it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:49 am

Hi Melbel, you are damn right we will not let this rest in some dusty archive. After what they have subjected this poor family to over the past 15 months, no way! These parents are innocent and they need to be cleared of all involvement. Then, they & their team should be given full access to all the case files so that the search for Madeleine can resume with some vigor.

How on earth can you close a case, when no-one knows what has happened and there is no body. No-one can categorically state that Madeleine is not alive, and therefore she cannot be given up on. I dont buy they have run out of leads, or even investigated everything fully. This case needs to be urgently reviewed by an independant force, going right back to the beginning if necessary and pieced together bit by bit. Whether the files hide anything or not I dont know, I've never trusted this shower and cant see the PJ leaving anything that would highlight their incompetence, I think they would have covered their tracks. And who knows what leads were on Goncs desk, that didnt even make it to the files, this is what concerns me the most.

I pray that for the first time in 15 months, the PJ do the right thing for Madeleine and pass this case over to the likes of Scotland Yard so that this little person can be found and brought back home were she belongs.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

breaking news/Sky News Empty Vee8

Post by Tinkerbell43 Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:52 am

You can sleep peacefully tonight, I have not heard that Gonc has been cleared, I believe his hearing starts in September. He officially retired yesterday, good timing eh! I hope his movements are restricted!
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next