Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking News according to Ana (via 24 Horas - that rag)!!

3 posters

Go down

Breaking News according to Ana (via 24 Horas - that rag)!! Empty Breaking News according to Ana (via 24 Horas - that rag)!!

Post by calcite51 Fri May 23, 2008 12:35 pm

This was on Vile's blog - I'll believe it when I see it - 24 Horas was just a rag and it probably is. But if it turns out to be true, then maybe Britain has to start pushing back - enough is enough. I'm also posting Leigh's answer - thought it was very interesting that she thinks of this as a "GAME". Very sicko IMHO. So, everyone keep your eyes and ears open tomorrow. Oh, and by the way I referring to 24 Horas as the rag - not Ana - oh, what the hell, I guess it can be used for both of them Ana (aka Annabella, Marla, etc.) and for 24 Horas - both fit the word very well.......lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Ana said...
BREAKING NEWS!

Just came back to let you know that tomorrow 24 Horas headline will be about the McCanns!
They are saying that the prosecutor has warned (an ultimate warn) the McCanns that if they don’t come to the reconstruction they will be accused with neglect!

Good step PJ!

Justice, very soon!!!!

Friday, 23 May 2008 01:06:00 o'clock BST

leigh3 said...
Ana,
Thank you for the breaking news. Reconstruction or a charge of child neglect awaits the McCanns and others.

More news: McCann mechanics (like their extradition lawyers who defended the thug Pinochet) will contest lawful inquiry.

Tsk. Hey ho. The 'game' goes on. The PJ will persist, aided by their British colleagues, and they will win Justice for Madeleine Beth McCann, beloved sister of Sean and Amelie, however long this takes, 'whoever it hurts'.

Time and perseverance will settle this first great scam of the 21st Century, I think.

Ana: this takes as long as it takes. Stick with it.
leigh
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Breaking News according to Ana (via 24 Horas - that rag)!! Empty Calcite

Post by dianeh Fri May 23, 2008 1:43 pm

If such thing were true, then the Portuguese govt will be doing a bit of explaining to the British Govt.

There is either a neglect charge with evidence, or there isnt. It cannot be used as a threat.

And also, if they were to charge the McCanns with neglect while they are in Britain, there would need to be an extradition hearing so all evidence would need to be presented to the court, in Britain. In fact, if what Alsabella said is true (and it probably isnt if we go by her past records), then the PJ would need to prove what happened to Madeleine as the result is what determines the sentence. So Portugal would need to prove a case for neglect in the British court, maybe they can, as they dont have to prove guilt. BUT they would then have to trot out all the evidence in court in Portugal, I dont think they want to do that. Also, not 100% sure but I dont think child neglect (and there is no proof there is any, after all, a third party took Madeleine), is a charge which is in the extradition treaty. Real evidence must be presented to show that a case can be proven during an extradition treaty, not the whole case but enough to prove that there is reason for the extradition. Aust just went through a lot (over $2 million) to get back an underworld drug lord and murderer from Greece, and we had to prove a case existed (this is briefs and statements from witnesses etc) and also that he would be given a fair trial. And as we speak, an appeal is going to the EU court, on the grounds he wont get a fair hearing. He is very well known, now but you know, he will be found guilty because he did it, he was already serving time for drug dealing when he escaped and fled the country. He is going to gaol. But it took a lot to get him back.. He got here this week. So it is not easy, even to get back murderers, let alone a case of supposed child neglect, for a one off event, with no previous history of child neglect.

I would say, this is not somewhere that the Portuguese judicial system, or more importantly the Portuguese govt want to go.

And really why would the Portuguese papers print something like that. It is only going to cause an outrage. Oh and I have just searched google news in Portuguese and cant find any reference to it.

We will have to wait and see, I guess.

And as for stupid Leigh. The British Police are no colleagues of the PJ, I think they have made that pretty clear. But Leigh attributes supercriminal status to the McCanns, being that they somehow have manipulated an investigation into the death of their child across two countries, preventing justice being done. Let alone that there is no body, no charges and no evidence that Madeleine is even dead. She should try thinking, why havent they been arrested and work from there. The only logical answer is that there is no evidence. And why Leigh, why, because there is no evidence to convict them, because they are innocent. Some person or persons unknown abducted Madeleine from her bed.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Breaking News according to Ana (via 24 Horas - that rag)!! Empty It's true

Post by helenm Fri May 23, 2008 7:06 pm

or what Ana said is!!! Big difference. 24 horas is leading with this story today, however, I am unable to give you anymore information as I cannot access the whole article online.
helenm
helenm
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Breaking News according to Ana (via 24 Horas - that rag)!! Empty no other Portuguese paper running with this

Post by helenm Fri May 23, 2008 7:18 pm

just taken a look, can find nothing online apart from front page of 24 horas which is running with it.
helenm
helenm
Learner
Learner

Back to top Go down

Breaking News according to Ana (via 24 Horas - that rag)!! Empty posted 24 horas article under Madeleine Mccann

Post by helenm Fri May 23, 2008 7:31 pm

Translation from 3arguidos site, they do come in useful in some ways
helenm
helenm
Learner
Learner

Back to top Go down

Breaking News according to Ana (via 24 Horas - that rag)!! Empty Another 24horrors exclusive....

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:58 am

.....not worth the paper it is written on.

Anyway, I have not seen Ana post for some time now. Wonder if she has gone underground like Alsabella? Perhaps Clawdia, who always claims to be in the know could shed some light on the matter. How many times have we read that Clawdia is in email contact with Alsabella and that Alsabella will be back soon?

Hasta la vista Baby, I'll be back!!!!!!

When will that be Alsabella :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

Back to top Go down

Breaking News according to Ana (via 24 Horas - that rag)!! Empty Re: Breaking News according to Ana (via 24 Horas - that rag)!!

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down