Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New thread on British Democracy Forum.

+2
sadie
christabel
6 posters

Go down

New thread on British Democracy Forum. Empty New thread on British Democracy Forum.

Post by vee8 Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:58 pm

Let's see how much pressure we can put on bent tit before stalin connor whoosh-clunks it!

http://www.democracyforum.co.uk/talk-about-anything/58990-tony-bennett-s-petition-rejected-government.html
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

New thread on British Democracy Forum. Empty Re: New thread on British Democracy Forum.

Post by Catkins Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:22 am

vee8 wrote:Let's see how much pressure we can put on bent tit before stalin connor whoosh-clunks it!

http://www.democracyforum.co.uk/talk-about-anything/58990-tony-bennett-s-petition-rejected-government.html
Hmmm no sign of Tone yet.........wonder how long before the hob nailed booted JC arrives.
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

New thread on British Democracy Forum. Empty Re: New thread on British Democracy Forum.

Post by vee8 Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:31 am

He's currently sulking, and too busy throwing all his toys out of the pram! He has already got the Chaos raptors site closed down!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:41 am

vee8 wrote:He's currently sulking, and too busy throwing all his toys out of the pram! He has already got the Chaos raptors site closed down!

I need a new dartboard Vee lol.
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:42 am

New thread on British Democracy Forum. Img04511

Drawn by my 12 year old daughter!!!

Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin

I think this is not only hilarious, it is a really good likeness, well done Nige's daughter, what a brilliant picture! Made my day, Lewis coming 3rd after starting 18th made me smile now this picture made me laugh. Thank you. foryou foryou foryou ecstatic ecstatic ecstatic ecstatic ecstatic
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:44 am

vee8 wrote:He's currently sulking, and too busy throwing all his toys out of the pram! He has already got the Chaos raptors site closed down!

My mistake, they're back up again! And not best pleased, either!

http://chaosraptors.com/jhome/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=308:notification-of-closure&catid=1:latest-news&Itemid=50
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:47 am

vee8 wrote:Let's see how much pressure we can put on bent tit before stalin connor whoosh-clunks it!

[url=http://www.democracyforum.co.uk/talk-about-anything/58990-tony-bennett-s-petition-rejected-government.html
http://www.democracyforum.co.uk/talk-about-anything/58990-tony-bennett-s-petition-rejected-government.html[/quote[/url]]

And there it goes! Whoosh-clunk! Good old John 'Stalin' Connor, so predictable!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:02 pm

Hey not so much of the Stalin. I model myself on him dont you know. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:44 pm

vee8 wrote:New thread on British Democracy Forum. Img04511

Brilliant little miss Foxdragon lover. I hope you are teaching dad how to use the forum controls!! Your pic has put a huge smile on my face this morning so thanks for that. Oh and D, dont forget you have to build Japanese castles inside out and upside down!!

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:05 am

Well done Vee's daughter, clapping I bet your dad still draws stick people lol. thankyou You made Bennett a lot better looking than he is though. He is a real :annoygnat: .

Love Christabel xxx
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:35 am

[quote="vee8"]New thread on British Democracy Forum. Img04511

Well done D. You captured the geek perfectly Laffin

Has daddy shown you a picture of Lardy boy ? that could be your next masterpiece!

Keep it up, you made me smile.

Tinks xxx
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:05 am

D(Nigels daughter): Hey there and thanks for all your comments!!! I'll do Gonzo next! haha! i'm so used to drawing wolves and dragons, i started drawing a man and it didnt look right, so i turned it into our 'loyal only to himself' bent-it! haha! thanks again! byez!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:30 am

hey D, I used to be an Art Teacher (for 18 years) and you have got a terrific likeness there and the big turned out feet. terrific Great Observation. applause clapping The only complaint is that you have made him far too handsome - can't you do an ugly one of him? thumbsup2

Thanks a lot D

We could have an art competition here to who see who could draw the ugliest Bentit.. You could judge it?
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:43 am

vee8 wrote:D(Nigels daughter): Hey there and thanks for all your comments!!! I'll do Gonzo next! haha! i'm so used to drawing wolves and dragons, i started drawing a man and it didnt look right, so i turned it into our 'loyal only to himself' bent-it! haha! thanks again! byez!

hey, who let you in here?!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:46 am

vee8 wrote:
vee8 wrote:D(Nigels daughter): Hey there and thanks for all your comments!!! I'll do Gonzo next! haha! i'm so used to drawing wolves and dragons, i started drawing a man and it didnt look right, so i turned it into our 'loyal only to himself' bent-it! haha! thanks again! byez!

lol! you left the door open! and sure i'd judge the art contest!! haha! btw heres my second piece of art. Can you guess who it is yet?
New thread on British Democracy Forum. Img04610
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:07 am

vee8 wrote:
vee8 wrote:

lol! you left the door open! and sure i'd judge the art contest!! haha! btw heres my second piece of art. Can you guess who it is yet?

I love it! Thanks D

sadie ohdear x
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:48 am

Hey D, its not LardyBoy by chance Laughing

How about one of dad ?

Tinks x
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:59 am

Tinkerbell43 wrote:

How about one of dad ?

Tinks x

NO BL**DY CHANCE!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:49 pm

sadie wrote:
vee8 wrote:
vee8 wrote:

I love it! Thanks D

sadie ohdear x

Too attractive for Gonc...Can you draw sleaze ?.......... bellylaugh .................Love the Bentwit one.............. bellylaugh
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:14 am

Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin

I think this is not only hilarious, it is a really good likeness, well done Nige's daughter, what a brilliant picture! Made my day, Lewis coming 3rd after starting 18th made me smile now this picture made me laugh. Thank you. foryou foryou foryou ecstatic ecstatic ecstatic ecstatic ecstatic

Nige I must be looking at the computer too much, for some stupid reaso I must had clicked on the edit post button INSTEAD of the quote button and I have entered my post in yours, this bit is mine.

This should have followed your post, sorry I did not mean to put it inside it. I am going nuts! mental mental mental You can see when I done this,after last Sunday's grand prix and since then Lewis has been in a storm! affraid affraid affraid
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:13 pm

No worries Rosie, we spotted it and worked it out for ourselves! As for the going nuts, well we have known that for ages!! Laffin
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down