Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

British Democracy

+2
Tinkerbell43
vee8
6 posters

Go down

British Democracy Empty British Democracy

Post by Rosie Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:45 pm

I do not want a slanging match between us and the British Democracy forum and would appreciate if members have something to say about that forum, that they keep it nice and polite.

Please dear members if you are going to mention this forum, please mention no names or give them pseudo names, we will all know who you are talking about. If you do mention a name please try your best not to libel that person. If us mods do notice anything we think is libellous, we 'WILL' edit it out, but please be assured that we are doing this to protect this forum, us and you and it is not a pop at you, so we ask that you are not offended by this.

Someone asked me to take a look over there and I was quite interested in a thread entitled Tony Bennett, however that thread is now locked. It was locked because the usual culprits from the cesspit went over to Democracy and spammed it with their inane drivel. As usual they did not put any points of any sense across, just a lot of stupid nonsense they perpetually repeat. From the looks of their garbage, I feel they must have a bank of nonsense they cut and paste to other forums and blogs from in order to try and get that forum or blog closed. One would think that if these people were so convinced of their argument that they would have the courage of those convictions and put their points across, but however, it appears they have no sensible points or facts to back up their spurious arguments. The democracy forum appears to have suffered from some really heavy handed dictatorial moderation, being admin on here I have to say that in some respects I can understand why this happened, but I do think it could have been done in a different more polite way. I began to think that the 'J' in this moderators name stood for 'Joseph' as in 'Joseph Stalin'. This is a pretty strange way to moderate a forum that wants UK democracy in Europe! This moderator seems to be at odds with the whole reason why this British Democracy forum was started. No matter this is for them to chew over, I hope in the fullness of time the admin on that site sees the damage that has been done and how this plain rude heavy handed approach just flies in the face of democracy and in fact has made them look like a bunch of wally hypocrites.
They gave a space where you can 'Talk About Anything' and then locked it because people 'talked about anything' terrific

Let's see how this debate runs, please keep it polite and nice and no libel, is all we ask. highfive
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

British Democracy Empty Further News On the British Democracy Forum

Post by Rosie Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:13 pm

Seems there is some debate on that forum about democracy! Most people are very angry that not only was the Tony Bennett thread locked, it was removed completely.

They have a moderator on the DF who is so dictatorial, that it is a joke that he is a moderator on a forum that is supposed to pride itself on being democratic.

This forum apparatchiks are now busy telling everyone that complains that there is no such thing as free speech anyway, well they are right in that instance, no such things as free speech on the British Democracy Forum, not since "Joseph Stalin" became a moderator anyway, The man is a complete joke. Laffin

He is now actively banning members for daring to have the audacity to challenge him. Obviously he has no ammunition's to fight his corner, he is wrong and he knows he is wrong and so does everyone else, the man is a coward The irony is that he should be banned himself for name calling, insulting, rude and obnoxious behaviour, in fact his behaviour is so childish, one has to wonder how old this person is, he is displaying the mentality of a 10 year old.

I used to like reading this forum, not anymore, not since Mr Stalin reincarnated himself over there! shootmyself

British Democracy is clicky and full of apparatchiks.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

British Democracy Empty Re: British Democracy

Post by vee8 Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:40 pm

I am now looking in the dictionary to find out what an apparatchik is!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:51 pm

vee8 wrote:I am now looking in the dictionary to find out what an apparatchik is!

If you find it, let me know too, lol.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

British Democracy Empty TINKERBELL, ON GOOD AUTHORITY.

Post by Royal Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:44 am

Hi there Tinkerbell, I have it on good authority that an "Appparatchik" is a Polish sky diver!

crutches Here is one that has just landed and had forgotten to pull the rip cord!

Alroy.

Royal
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:01 pm

apparatchik

noun
1. a humorous but derogatory term for an official of a large organization (especially a political organization); "Democratic apparatchiks"

An unquestioningly loyal subordinate.

Like those that are busy crawling up the backside of the "Joseph Stalin-esque" moderator over there Laughing Laughing Laughing
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:07 pm

Apparently people are being referred to as a 'bunch of whining pansies'....'poop flinging monkeys' ...etc etc etc over there, (you get the picture) for no other reason than the person actually 'flinging the poop', did not like a particular thread or the people posting on it, now that is what I would term as 'unnecessarily rude.' I would also term it as 'unnecessarily UNdemocratic' or does democracy only work one way?

One person can fling the 'unnecessarily rude' insults, while others are not allowed to respond and if they do they get banned. zipit

I do not quite understand the logic of that particular brand of democracy. bowb4u
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by honestbroker Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:00 am

Rosiepops wrote:apparatchik

noun
1. a humorous but derogatory term for an official of a large organization (especially a political organization); "Democratic apparatchiks"

Like those that are busy crawling up the backside of the "Joseph Stalin-esque" moderator over there Laughing Laughing Laughing

For goodness sake, you lot! Don't you know anything? An apparatchik is a baby parrot. Do wake up and pay attention, please.

honestbroker
Apprentice's Assistant
Apprentice's Assistant

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:23 am

honestbroker wrote:
Rosiepops wrote:apparatchik

noun

For goodness sake, you lot! Don't you know anything? An apparatchik is a baby parrot. Do wake up and pay attention, please.

Laffin Laffin Laffin
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:44 pm

Funeeeee Laughing Laughing Laughing

Be careful, saying that over there could get you a week's ban nono unless you do a lot of this bowb4u so zipit if you know what's good for you tongueout
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down