Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bennett the poet. sick.

+11
Hael
Mobira
honestbroker
vee8
maria
Pink Panther
Tinkerbell43
Wanderer
clairesy
Marilyn
dianeh
15 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Bennett the poet.  sick. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bennett the poet. sick.

Post by vee8 Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:39 am

sadie wrote:
vee8 wrote:Just out of curiosity, I put his postcode, CM17 0DJ into GoogleEarth, and got a bit of a suprise. I was expecting something bigger than a mid-terrace! Has ever been sued for malpractise or something? Or maybe he was such a crap solicitor, he never made any money!!

GoogleEarth flew me straight to the middle of a piece of dense woodland. Is there anything else, additional to CM17 ODJ, that I should have put in, Vee?

Thanks

sadie ohdear x

He must have been out in his garden! That dense woodland was his head!! Laffin

Try Harlow CM17 0DJ
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:10 am

Hael wrote:
vee8 wrote:Just out of curiosity, I put his postcode, CM17 0DJ into GoogleEarth, and got a bit of a suprise. I was expecting something bigger than a mid-terrace! Has ever been sued for malpractise or something? Or maybe he was such a crap solicitor, he never made any money!!

According to a previous post of his, elsewhere (Democratic forum if I remember correctly), he does not own a television (or so he says). His got his head buried up so and so's ass, his nose in the bible (which one I dont know, because it sure is not the general one we all know) and his fingers on the pc keyboard.......typing away at his latest compiled rubbish and posting on cesspit sites.
I suppose his cyber fame and stalker antiques take up much of his time. If he manages to sell his material to all the MP's (shame the poor suckers on that other forum who are paying for it to be done) and whoever else on his list........maybe then he will be able to afford to move to a semi detached house.

Good grief! affraid is that a Yew tree I see in his backyard. Only joking.

Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin

Yew tree? for goodness sake don't tell that person on the democracy forum, they will be there seeing if there is any hidey holes in it! (Perhaps that is where he keeps all the books he had published and hasn't sold?)

The reason why he sent all those books off to the MPs was because no one was buying them. I love that picture of him writing in them, I think he was having a dream he was at a book signing or something -lol
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:20 am

vee8 wrote:
sadie wrote:

GoogleEarth flew me straight to the middle of a piece of dense woodland. Is there anything else, additional to CM17 ODJ, that I should have put in, Vee?

Thanks

sadie ohdear x

He must have been out in his garden! That dense woodland was his head!! Laffin

Try Harlow CM17 0DJ

Thanks Vee, but that still takes me to the same woodland!
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:53 pm

Try the full address,

66 Chippingfield
HARLOW
Essex
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:21 pm

Thanks Vee.

Have got it now - so I guess the bluey coloured car must be his?
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:41 pm

Dunno, I was looking for Granville's moped! lol!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:47 am

Pink Panther wrote:
Mulleena wrote:Have noticed TB doesnt seem to have posted anywhere lately.
He hasn't been on the rabidly anti-McCann forum, missing madeleine, for over 24 hours. Usually his name shows up every day. PP

UH-UH, What's he up to?
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:01 am

sadie wrote:
Catkins wrote:
Hael wrote:

According to a previous post of his, elsewhere (Democratic forum if I remember correctly), he does not own a television (or so he says). His got his head buried up so and so's ass, his nose in the bible (which one I dont know, because it sure is not the general one we all know) and his fingers on the pc keyboard.......typing away at his latest compiled rubbish and posting on cesspit sites.
I suppose his cyber fame and stalker antiques take up much of his time. If he manages to sell his material to all the MP's (shame the poor suckers on that other forum who are paying for it to be done) and whoever else on his list........maybe then he will be able to afford to move to a semi detached house.

He needs Pamphlet part 2.........for that Hael !!! computer

Please, how do you find that, Catkins?

sadie x

bellylaugh I mean't that he will have to write a part 2 of his booklet to make more money......to buy a bigger house.......
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Bennett the poet.  sick. - Page 3 Empty TB

Post by TommyT Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:58 am

Apparently Tony Bennett is being investigated by the SRA for that poem.

He is not a practising solicitor but he is till bound by the regulations.

TommyT

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:33 am

Catkins wrote:
sadie wrote:
Catkins wrote:
Hael wrote:

sadie x

bellylaugh I mean't that he will have to write a part 2 of his booklet to make more money......to buy a bigger house.......

Oooh! :duh: laffin2
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:34 am

Catkins wrote:
sadie wrote:
Catkins wrote:
Hael wrote:

sadie x

Oooh! :duh: laffin2
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:42 am

TommyT wrote:Apparently Tony Bennett is being investigated by the SRA for that poem.

He is not a practising solicitor but he is till bound by the regulations.

Now THAT'S the sort of thing I like to read! The more people looking into that creep the better. His day is coming, the sooner the better.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Bennett the poet.  sick. - Page 3 Empty Hi Vee

Post by Rosie Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:56 am

Don't worry, steady as she goes. Mr Bennett will reap retribution for all the terrible things he has sewn.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3