Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bennett the poet. sick.

+11
Hael
Mobira
honestbroker
vee8
maria
Pink Panther
Tinkerbell43
Wanderer
clairesy
Marilyn
dianeh
15 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Bennett the poet.  sick. Empty Bennett the poet. sick.

Post by vee8 Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:36 am

Just found this on 'Democracy', taken from Anorak. Mr Bennett now considers himself a poet. I can think of many words to describe this writing, but poetry isn't one of them.

Tony Bennett Says:
On Anorak December 7th, 2007 at 5:54 pm

SONG FOR CHRISTMAS

Silent night, peaceful night
All is calm, all is ‘so right’
An evening out boozing, without any child
The latest sedatives, strong and not mild
Booze in heavenly peace
Booze in heavenly peace.

No silent night, no peaceful night
’Madeleine’s gone’, now start the fight
Off to the priest for a quick requiem mass
Claim an abduction, as bold as brass
The Find Madeleine Fund is born
The Find Madeleine Fund is born.

Silent night, we say we’re white
The PJ see us in a different light
Interviews and rogatories thrust in our face
Even the Pope says we’re a disgrace
Only a mattress in my cell
Only a mattress in my cell.

It's enough to make you puke.

Last edited by Rosiepops on Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forum Revamp)
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Bennett the poet.  sick. Empty Re: Bennett the poet. sick.

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:11 am

An he has the audacity to call himself a "CHRISTIAN"

I say he doesnt know the meaning of the word!!

liar liar liar

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:28 am

Bennett, posted something like that on the Democracy forum.

And that is coming from a self confessed 'good' christian who thinks that by persecuting innocent parents over the loss of their child (and I dont restrict myself to the Mccanns here, he has chased other families in the news also) he is showing Christian qualities.

I was taught that you only do to others what you would have them do to you. But that must only be something that Catholics are taught and not whatever variety of Christian that Bennett is.

Last edited by Rosiepops on Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forum Revamp)
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:02 am

Alroy

When I write it it definitely means Jeez. Not Jesus or Jee Whiz. I dont know what it mean when others write it. So your point is extremely valid. But unfortunately for that half brained trouble maker, he is unable to see any opinion than his own.

But on the scale of things, even if I am blaspheming, this is a lot less harmful than Bennet's deliberate persecution of the McCanns, no matter what he wants to present himself as.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:05 am

dianeh wrote:Dont you know that by using words like 'Jeez' such as Sadie used, and that I use quite frequently, we are showing how little regard we have for Christianity.

Just ask Bennett, he posted something like that on the Democracy forum.

And that is coming from a self confessed 'good' christian who thinks that by persecuting innocent parents over the loss of their child (and I dont restrict myself to the Mccanns here, as he has persecuted a few other innocent parents as well) he is showing Christian qualities.

I was taught that you only do to others what you would have them do to you. But that must only be something that Catholics are taught and not whatever variety of Christian that Bennett is.
I wouldnt call myself a Christian or any other denomination, but one rule I live by is never wish on anyone something you wouldnt wish upon yourself!! Shame Tony Bennett doesnt practice what he pretends to believe!!

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:24 am

You know he prides himself he is a christian and quotes the bible at the drop of a hat.

He has completely forgotten that actions speak louder than words.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Bennett the poet.  sick. Empty OH Geez..

Post by Marilyn Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:40 pm

I say Geez .. always with a G ... and nothing to do with Jesus. It's like Sheesh .. which I overdo too and I think means merde .. LOL

This Tony Bennett .. why hasn't the Law Society gone after him?.

That poem was juvenile and shows the base level of this man .. he's definitely a misfit, out to make himself famous by attaching himself to tragedy as an unwanted fixture.

The Democracy Forum is doing a fine job exposing him for what he is. Well done to them.

clapping

Last edited by Rosiepops on Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forum Revamp)

Marilyn
Master
Master

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:25 pm

did tony bennett write that twisted piece below??

I wont say poem because imo a poem comes from the heart of the person who either writes it or reads it.

I don't think you can call something like this a poem..........more like a sick rhyme written by what looks like someone in a state of confusion. A deluded attempt to gain yet more fame by being named in the papers again. Why do some people prefer to be recognised as a twisted individual rather than a normal,nice person?? Its attention seeking imo.

Try cleaning your act up Mr bennett just maybe you will feel a little more uplifted about not only yourself but the world around you.

it aint all as ugly and twisted ...think about it bennet...whats that saying????...............if you give extra kisses,you get extra hugs!! no need wandering around making more enemies bennet

if u give s### out...you get s### back!

Last edited by Rosiepops on Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forum Revamp)
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanderer Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:55 pm

people should complain to the solicitors regulatory authority regarding this so called poem. i am so disgusted i am going to email them now.

Wanderer
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:11 pm

Wanderer wrote:people should complain to the solicitors regulatory authority regarding this so called poem. i am so disgusted i am going to email them now.

They will probably reply telling you he was de barred from licitor and there is nothing they can do.

TB is a loose Canon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanderer Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:49 pm

ModNrodder wrote:
Wanderer wrote:people should complain to the solicitors regulatory authority regarding this so called poem. i am so disgusted i am going to email them now.

They will probably reply telling you he was de barred from licitor and there is nothing they can do.

TB is a loose Canon.

i've had a reply and they said that they would look into it. tony bennett is still a member of the solictors roll but not doing any solictors work at the moment i think. it's always worth writing to complain i think or people think it doesn't matter. just my opinion.

Wanderer
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:08 am

Well done, Wanderer. You did the right thing.

I have never believed in reporting people, but in this case what TB did is so disgusting that he needs sorting!

Hope he gets a suitable admonishment/punishment which gets him thinking that, maybe, he isn't right all the time.

Last edited by Rosiepops on Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forum Revamp)
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:11 am

Well done Wanderer, TB is a loose cannon, just like Amaral.

The good thing about TB posting that poem on a public forum is, it will forever come back to haunt him! He is one sick twisted b*****d and I hope he never works in a professional capacity again. Personally I hope he never works period, he is a menace to society!
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:07 am

Have noticed TB doesnt seem to have posted anywhere lately.

Last edited by Rosiepops on Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forum Revamp)

Back to top Go down

Post by Pink Panther Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:12 am

Mulleena wrote:Have noticed TB doesnt seem to have posted anywhere lately.
He hasn't been on the rabidly anti-McCann forum, missing madeleine, for over 24 hours. Usually his name shows up every day. PP

Last edited by Rosiepops on Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forum Revamp)
Pink Panther
Pink Panther
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:04 am

He's not posted on the 3as either, I expected him to be very vocal with the Fund data being released.
Wonder if he's been served with a writ and now has to zipit

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:32 am

Hey, he just got the flu! He's in bed fixing it.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:37 am

maria wrote:Hey, he just got the flu! He's in bed fixing it.

Hopefully he may never recover!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:34 am

Just been catching up on the Democracy forum, strange he's developed flu when his macabre rendition of silent night was put up for others to see!
Wonder if the Christian newspaper he purports to write for knows of his nasty little lyrics, I doubt they'ed think light of it hitthefan

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:17 am

I wonder if we can find out what church he attends? Something like that should be brought to their attention. Mind you, as someone on Democracy said, standing in a church doesn't make you a Christian, any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pink Panther Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:18 am

Mulleena wrote:Just been catching up on the Democracy forum, strange he's developed flu when his macabre rendition of silent night was put up for others to see!
Wonder if the Christian newspaper he purports to write for knows of his nasty little lyrics, I doubt they'ed think light of it hitthefan
Did you notice his little helper, battydunce is also absent? She's also not been on her usual haunts ie missingmadeleine, sky, democracy etc. Could she be wiping his fevered brow while he tries to dig himself out of the cess pool he is fast sinking into? lol! PP
Pink Panther
Pink Panther
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:03 am

I dont have a link but apparently according to a poster on PFA Bennett has had his application for Madeleines law returned and has to readdress it as its considered libellous in some of its wording.
No suprises there then Pinnochio Pinnochio Pinnochio Pinnochio Pinnochio

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:45 pm

Poetic justice!

Laffin
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:28 am

Mulleena wrote:I dont have a link but apparently according to a poster on PFA Bennett has had his application for Madeleines law returned and has to readdress it as its considered libellous in some of its wording.
No suprises there then Pinnochio Pinnochio Pinnochio Pinnochio Pinnochio

Just goes to show how unprofessional he is. There is no place in proposed legislation for libel, and quite frankly no need whatsoever. I hardly think that slagging off the McCanns will endear any MP's to the legislation. I doubt he will even be able to get the support of any of them, if that is his approach.

loser

Last edited by Rosiepops on Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forum Revamp)
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:05 am

Having read Bennetts submission on the antibennett site, I feel really frustrated pullinghairout

There has to be some way of putting a stop to this.

If anyone can bring his submission and post it on here i'd be grateful, my computers playing up atm :compsmash:

Last edited by Rosiepops on Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forum Revamp)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next