Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amaral and his wife are now members of 3A's

+3
Pedro Silva
Marilyn
vee8
7 posters

Go down

Amaral and his wife are now members of 3A's Empty Amaral and his wife are now members of 3A's

Post by Guest Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:56 am

http://the3arguidos.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=26582&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

bjr
Post subject: Re: Message for bjr - UPDATE - Goncalo Amaral contacts 3a's
Amaral and his wife are now members of 3A's Icon_post_targetPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:01 pm

Site Admin
Amaral and his wife are now members of 3A's Zzz
Location: If I am not here, I am on MSN/Skype living in hope.
After all the views of this thread, I suspect people wonder why Redsquare wanted to contact me. So here it is.

I have just received an email from Redsquare who has been in contact with Goncalo Amaral and who has asked for an account to be created, which I have done, and Mr & Mrs Amaral wish to thank people for the support he has received on this forum and perhaps arrange a meeting at a later date with members to discuss the case.

Thank you Goncalo Amaral for all you are doing for Justice for Madeleine and thank you redsquare for making this possible.
========================================================================

I first saw the alert to this on profenceanti. Aparently redsquare is trying to set up a meeting with Amaral, Tony Bennett, some other major players in the case and a few members of 3A's to see if they can get more information to re open the case against the McCanns.

Back to top Go down

Amaral and his wife are now members of 3A's Empty Re: Amaral and his wife are now members of 3A's

Post by vee8 Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:35 am

Have you read the way they are all falling over themselves to kis his moony ? My God, it's enough to make you hurl.
"I have a great admiration for all members of the family Amaral. Mr. Amaral has done an amazing job, so has his family by supporting him.
If you read this Mr. and Mrs Amaral, I feel honored to meet you."

Oh Please Mr Amaral, may I suck your d*ck?

You fawning twats. The time will come when you realise this 🐷 has done sweet f**k all to look for Madeleine or do a decent day's work in his entire shabby life.

Gonzo, Finger your day of reckoning will come.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Amaral and his wife are now members of 3A's Empty Re: Amaral and his wife are now members of 3A's

Post by Guest Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:54 am

Hi Mod and Vee...I don't for one minute believe all this crap being spouted on the 3A's. It is a hoax in the hope that it will bring in more members and get the forum back on track. We all know the 3A's has had a lot of in fighting between members just lately. In fact the last few weeks it has become a laughing stock on the internet. Any day now we will see a new member appear on there pretending to be Mr and Mrs Asshole Amaral. No living person could be a more hardened anti than Ratonthebeam...and even he/she does not believe it.
Put it this way, Amaral is out to line his pockets...there is no money to be had on the 3A's. That says it all I think.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:11 am

I totally agree, Gonzo you are a hoax. Shame on you.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:18 am

I think it is a hoax too. I laughed my head off at the response. But then I felt it wasn't so funny and maybe I should cry if those responses are for real. Bonnybraes was fearing that a meeting would entice the media and she was afraid they would paint the 3A's as a bunch of loonies or something like that. That is the first post I've read of Bonny that makes sense. She's absolutly right. Lets have that meeting!!, lol.

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by honestbroker Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:04 am

The trial! The trial! What of the trial?

honestbroker
Apprentice's Assistant
Apprentice's Assistant

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:40 am

Mum21 wrote:Hi Mod and Vee...I don't for one minute believe all this crap being spouted on the 3A's. It is a hoax in the hope that it will bring in more members and get the forum back on track. We all know the 3A's has had a lot of in fighting between members just lately. In fact the last few weeks it has become a laughing stock on the internet. Any day now we will see a new member appear on there pretending to be Mr and Mrs Asshole Amaral. No living person could be a more hardened anti than Ratonthebeam...and even he/she does not believe it.
Put it this way, Amaral is out to line his pockets...there is no money to be had on the 3A's. That says it all I think.
They pulled the same crap with Robert Murat which was an elaborate hoax, the 3As is dying on its feet and this is BJRs attempt to out do the ex Mods smellarat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:59 pm

Hi Mulleena, the 'ex Mods' have smelled the Rats(onabeam) lol, for a long time.

It's very interetsing and humbling to see what is happeneing. The sites where people of all views gather and the one thing that is shared by all is how rediculous 3A's is. Ex 3A's moderators talking with respect to posters with all views and listening to them and laughing together at some of the fantastic fantasy posts on 3A's. The basis of this respect is being allowed to express your opinion but realise that you could be wrong. 3A's advertised itself as the site for Joe public to debate this case without media intrussion. I thought that meant Joe public could express their opinion no matter what it is. But no, only if you dont agree with the possibility of abduction. That should make 3A' in conflict with the trade description act, lol.

It seems 3A's believe that Joe public dont believe in stranger abduction. Even more worrying is 3A's have the arrogance to be Madeleines voice.

But, lets rejoice, 3A's is in it's dying throws, it's last gasp of air before becoming reduntant. There are now sites which actually are all views and respect. No longer is abduction being dismissed and those who believe in the possibilty being banned. It would have been so very different if this respect and actual debate was there from the beginning. But maybe it's just something we had to go through in order to reach where we are now.

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:28 pm

Yup, happy days indeed! When it dies it will be with a wimper, rather than a bang. Viv's bog will be next, as only three people post on there anyway, and all they ever talk about is us! Open debate is a good thing, a healthy thing. No one should ever be ridiculed or attacked just for holding a diferent belief. Take sillycat for instance. You and I took a bit of a chance backing her for membership of this forum. She's an anti, and admits it, but she has always shown us respect on all the other forums, and she hasn't let us down on here, and she has prompted a good discussion point elsewhere. Everyone has warmly welcomed her, and she has responded in kind. Pro's and anti's CAN get along, all it takes is mutual respect and tolerance, something that the nobrots and vivs of the world are sadly lacking.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Amaral and his wife are now members of 3A's Empty Hoax ?

Post by Marilyn Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:11 pm

I think this is a hoax too .. but if it isn't, then Amaral would be right where he belongs among the Nutters. It was the extreme hate-filled blogging against the McCann's; and the mocking of Madeleine herself .. Yes, they even stooped that low .. which caused all the fighting in the first place. The crazies hit the ground running with this and poisoned reasonable debate at the beginning. Maybe it is true that the genuine anti/fencers are finally seeing that they have been swimming with the piranhas and are now willing to talk to us Pro's instead of aligning themselves with evil people .. who have been Fooling Them. Again, the enemy of my enemies is NOT my friend .. & you are classed by the company you keep. Eh Oui.

Marilyn
Master
Master

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:58 am

3A´s? Big hoax and full of rubbish.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Mobira Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:13 am

Honestly, I am not too sure it is a hoax. After that horrendously tasteless open letter Gonzo's wife published I actually beleive them capable of most things. And lets face it, he is in it for the money and clearly the 3A members are the only ones likely to want to buy his silly book.
Mobira
Mobira
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by honestbroker Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:51 am

Honestly, I am not too sure it is a hoax. After that horrendously tasteless open letter Gonzo's wife published I actually beleive them capable of most things. And lets face it, he is in it for the money and clearly the 3A members are the only ones likely to want to buy his silly book.

I wish that last sentence were true, Moboira. Hasn't he sold so many 100,000 so far?

No, I think, if this is true, then there's something more behind it than flogging a few more books.

If it isn't true, then the ruse might be a way of upping membership and viewing. A bit short-sighted if that's right, though. People will see through it eventually.

honestbroker
Apprentice's Assistant
Apprentice's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Mobira Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:12 pm

Honestbroker, I must confess that I may very well be guilty of wishful thinking here but as far as I understand it, the book has mainly been sold in Portugal and I have read that the number of copies sold are somewhere between 140,000 to 180,000 (which was to be expected). But by bookselling standards Portugal is not a a very large market, the English speaking market is by comparison enormous and so is the earning potential. Whatever Amaral says, IMO, he is not doing this to restore his "good name" and regain his lost "honour". If that had been the case, he would obviously had put all his effort into clearing his name with regard to the cover up of torture and other criminal charges in the Cipriano case, not into flogging a book defending his failure and mishandling of the Madeleine investigation. Maybe I am cynical, but I do believe his primary motive here is money.

But then again, it wouldn't be the first time the 3As have been hoaxed - let's not forget the Murat business and the worshipped "insider" Coldwater - if that's they case I guess somebody is really having a good laugh. Time will tell...
Mobira
Mobira
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:30 pm

And i believe in santa too!!! santa santa santa santa

actually guess what???...this year im off to visit my gran...yep...i dont get to see her often as shes ever so busy etc...and besides i cant get passed the guards stood outside her door.....the problem is..i dont fit in with her to be honest as im a commoner as she calls me...shes a royal you see and sits on her throne all day at Buckingham palace!!!i don't get along with them and have not even been included in the family will!! tissues

never mind hey. Who wants to be a millionaire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I dooooooooooooooo PMSL
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by honestbroker Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:18 pm

Mobira wrote:Honestbroker, I must confess that I may very well be guilty of wishful thinking here but as far as I understand it, the book has mainly been sold in Portugal and I have read that the number of copies sold are somewhere between 140,000 to 180,000 (which was to be expected). But by bookselling standards Portugal is not a a very large market, the English speaking market is by comparison enormous and so is the earning potential. Whatever Amaral says, IMO, he is not doing this to restore his "good name" and regain his lost "honour". If that had been the case, he would obviously had put all his effort into clearing his name with regard to the cover up of torture and other criminal charges in the Cipriano case, not into flogging a book defending his failure and mishandling of the Madeleine investigation. Maybe I am cynical, but I do believe his primary motive here is money.

But then again, it wouldn't be the first time the 3As have been hoaxed - let's not forget the Murat business and the worshipped "insider" Coldwater - if that's they case I guess somebody is really having a good laugh. Time will tell...

You might find this (from a source intensely sympathetic to the man) interesting, Mobira:

The 30th of June 2008 marked Gonçalo Amaral's last day of service for the PJ. It was a day that passed like many before, in a proud 27-year career, with the apprehension of two and a half tons of hashish and the detention of six traffickers.

After handing in his duty pistol, his badge, his card and his service mobile phone it was time to close the door on a job which he had served proudly and to which he had dedicated his life.

For Gonçalo Amaral, this had been more than just a 'job'.

"He would have rather preferred being a cop until he died," says Sofia Leal, Gonçalo Amaral's wife, talking exclusively to 'mccannfiles.com'. "He loves me very much and he loves the girls, but he really lived for his job."

What should have been a momentous and joyous day, looking forward to the new chapter and new challenges of retirement - armed with the well wishes and plaudits of his colleagues - instead became tinged with sadness and profound disappointment.

"When Gonçalo went out of the PJ door there was no one saying goodbye to him. No director. No one. After a life dedicated to the PJ, it was what most got him down," says Sofia.

The nature of the departure, and premature retirement, made it difficult to get an aim for his life until he got busy with the presentations of his book, 'Maddie: A Verdade da Mentira'.

"Gonçalo had a bad time with his retirement, but it was the anonymous bloggers and common citizens that he met everyday in the street that were his support.

"Although we've tried to give him strength and hope, we were supposed to, weren't we? It was the people that he never knew before, and most of them he will never meet, that were the true providers of hope for Gonçalo Amaral."

Sofia was able to confirm that editions of 'Maddie: The Truth of the Lie' were now assured in France, Germany, Holland, Norway, Sweden and Finland. There is no concrete news of a UK release date yet, although negotiations are progressing well.

Finally, Sofia revealed that some weeks ago she had "written a letter to a friend of mine that lives in the UK," and had "until now, got no answer". She wonders "if everything is ok?"

"She lives in Rothley."

honestbroker
Apprentice's Assistant
Apprentice's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by RealRhodes Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:35 am

Mrs Amaral's letter to the mother of a missing kid, complaining about the hours of overtime her husband was doing on the case was an absoloute disgrace. I am sure she will fit RIGHT in at the 3a's
RealRhodes
RealRhodes
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Mobira Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:05 pm

Thanks Honestbroker, very interesting indeed. It would also be interesting to know if Gonzo is actually aware of the fact that quite a few of his ardent admirers in the anti-McCann camp (i.e. the very people who are most likely to be interested in buying an English version) have already translated (although very badly) almost the entire book into English and put it up online for anyone who is interested to read. Poor Gonzo, if I was him I would sue their pants off for this blatant infringement of my copyrights!
Mobira
Mobira
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down