Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paedophile´s wife praised for trapping him

5 posters

Go down

Paedophile´s wife praised for trapping him Empty Paedophile´s wife praised for trapping him

Post by Pedro Silva Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:30 pm

My friends, please, go to Sky News and check the news with the title of my post.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Paedophile´s wife praised for trapping him Empty Re: Paedophile´s wife praised for trapping him

Post by May Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:04 pm

Hi Pedro

Roberts, of Bridgend, south Wales, was sentenced at Cardiff Crown
Court on Thursday and ordered to attend a programme for sex offenders
as part of a three-year community order.

He must also register as a sex offender for five years and is banned
indefinitely from having contact in person or online with children
under the age of 18.
Is that all the punishment Pedro? He should have been banged up.
May
May
Master
Master

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Paedophile´s wife praised for trapping him Empty Re: Paedophile´s wife praised for trapping him

Post by Pedro Silva Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:26 pm

For me that is not punishment enough. In my opinion, that programme for sex offenders is not going of solve nothing, because it´s in his genes, so, no programme for sex offenders will prevent to attack again. A few days ago, at the tv program "Praça da Alegria" was interviewed by the hosts of that same tv program, a psychologist about paedophile behaviour (also was mentioned Casa Pia), and that psychologist told something I agree with: no programme for ses offenders will prevent paedophiles to strike again, sometime, a bail is payed and the paedopohile is free again, this makes a lot of Portuguese people to be angry and disappointed, because, a guy like should not be free. He also told that both England and USA have a way to keep them under tight surveillance: once the paedophile finishes his sentence, all police forces are informed of everything related with him, and they keep him under heavy surveillance and check him lots of times, and know exatly what he does and where he is, with his limited moves.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by May Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:48 am

Pedro
Over here (UK) we are not always able to keep them under tight surveillance! It angers us too. The trouble is that paedophiles do not consider that what they do is wrong, they think their victim is willing and enjoys the "attention". No programme will ever deter these people, they should be castrated and imprisoned.
May
May
Master
Master

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:32 am

I just read about that in the Times and read some comments too.

Wife Traps Husband Online

There is some characters on there called Ian Smith and Nick O, trying to criticize the wife for shopping her husband.

All I cans say to them, perhaps they may change their tune if he went on to rape their 14 year old sister, daughter cousin, niece or granddaughter?

Of course they may not see it at all, paedophiles themselves all stick together, we have see a classic case of this on the 3 arguidos!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:14 am

I agree with you my friends May and Rosiepops.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:49 pm

May wrote:Pedro
Over here (UK) we are not always able to keep them under tight surveillance! It angers us too. The trouble is that paedophiles do not consider that what they do is wrong, they think their victim is willing and enjoys the "attention". No programme will ever deter these people, they should be castrated and imprisoned.

About 18 years ago in my village a man and his wife who lived right near my house lived what everyone though a happily innocent life. The woman over the road was friends with them and had asked her four year old girl(who called them auntie and uncle) to go to their @@@@ house and ask for something for her.She said that she didn't want to go to the house because uncle so and so and done something to her...when her mother asked her what she ment she replied that he had been putting things in her letterbox.The mother was furious of course and called police.The police wuldnt do anythign because they had no evidence and the child was soo quiet and shy they couldnt get her to talk.Nothing was done.this was 18,maybe 20 years back. The couple from over the road moved a couple months later to another house...still in the village but up out of the streets and about 500 yards or so away.

Not long ago he was arrested after his grandchildren ages 6 and 15 were found to have been abused by him over a long period of time...also his wife's sister(who is a lot younger than her) came forward and explained that when she was 8 and her sister first met him...he had also sexually abused her on more than one occasion.

He was jailed after others come forward and a court case found him guilty.Not jailed for long enough imo.......... and the sick thing is he is due for release very soon.He also states he wants to come back to the village to live where his wife still supports him and lives in their home.She as told other people who live at the village she intends on having him back.They don't have access to their grandchildren anymore(thankfully)But she as refused to admit she knew anything of the abuse that went on right under her nose in her home. She stands by her hubbie and as a result as lost her grandchildren and her son who cannot accept that his mother as stuck up for him nd refuses to allow her to see the children!!

It annoys me so much that they feel they have a right to live where they want happily free from abuse and that others should just leave them alone.It annoys me because they failed to give other people that right when they chose to abuse them.

When you said jean that peadophiles don't consider that what they do is wrong your right....I once watched a program and it stated that pedophiles dont like being called pedophiles because they feel they have a sexual preference like the rest of us do and not a criminal mind.
Whereas some people are heterosexuals and some are homosexuals, pedophiles would like to be called peodosexuals.

Its is crazy to think they could even begin to put themselves on the same level as a normal human being.IMO they don't have a sexual preference they have a bloody twisted mind and a controlling manor that means they prefer to see hurt and nothing else.

like you said jean i think they should be castrated and jailed for life.Life meaning until the drop dead.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Chicane Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:28 am

Only possible in Holland...a political party PNVD or the Pedo Party.
No I am not joking, it is true. Annoying stuff in their political agenda.
In english...http://www.pnvd.nl/EN_Prog_May_2008.html

A group pedosexuals, as they call themselves, gathered and formed the party. They wanted to participate in elections in 2006, but it never happened due to lack of supporting signatures.
I wonder why (sarcasm).
The Pedo Party can't be banned. A pedo hunter was sentenced for the judicial costs for her witch hunt by posting photos and personal data on the Internet to protect the living environment of children.
Pedophiles do have their right to privacy ....
How many children's lives must be ruined before even their right to privacy is recognized and avoid them to become victims of ill fantasies?

In 2007 a Dutch pedophile asked the judge to order physical castration. The surgical removal of his testicles.
This was refused. The judge found this a bizarre action and the proposal "cruel, inhumane and prohibited".
Pedophilia is just cruel, inhuman and legally prohibited, but yes,
throughout the Western world churgical castration abolished for over 35 years: onethical.

In France, Sarkozy last month launched a proposal for to put recidivism pedo's on chemical castration.
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/europe/article6891012.ece
France is pretty behind the Netherlands where chemical castration has been applied on a voluntary basis and in really severe cases required, as long as they are in jail. "
Chemical castration is no different than lifelong medication use such a pill (Androcur) or one injection every 4 weeks (Decapeptyl).

Chemical castration is not a panacea.
Lust emotions arise in the brains between your ears, (fantasies) with a physical response as a result. The urge is impossible to remove.
Then you can use medication for the genitals lay limp, but there still are always hands and fingers and toes which can cause much harm.
And there are female pedophiles! Angela Allen and Vanessa George Case http://tiny.cc/FRxO9

In addition, lust and physical reactions including comes back as soon the chemical castration is stopped.

Remember the case of Marianne Bachmeier in Germany?
She was the woman who shot the killer of her 7-years old daughter Anna with 8 bullets and was imprisonment for 6 years. Ze left jail after 3 years and died at the age of 46 of cancer.

The perpetrator was, before he committed the murder of Anna, chemically castrated with one injection every 4 weeks, but he hooked off the side with all its consequences.

Side effects include.: Diabetes, osteoporosis, breast growth, increased body weight, etc.

Another stumbling block why most pedophiles and incest offenders can not maintain chemical castration is their ethical and social position. They are usually married with a normal sex life even though their sexual orientation aimed at children so they always derail.

The only protection for children is a stopgap measure and what you as parents or guardians can do is continue to raise the danger to the kids and the rest I see one, unfortunately, unsolvable problem.

Chicane
Chicane
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-09-02

http://maddiemaccann.hyves.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down